Safe and Sound -Superfamily

By xStony

Steve and Tony were married after the fight in new york and other missions Nick Fury had for the team. Now St... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

6K 121 3
By xStony

Tony's POV

Once I've entered our bathroom I stripped down my clothes then went in the shower. My mind was so filled with many thoughts.
"What does Steve want to talk about?",
"Was there something I did? But what?". After I finish my shower I quickly put on fresh new clothes then walk to the living room where Steve was waiting for me while reading a book.

Steve's POV

I saw a figure then I looked up from my book to see that it was my husband.
Ok, here goes nothing. I put my book down near the coffee table, he then jumps onto me and attacks me with kisses and a hug. "So, what do you want to talk about?" He asks me with a slight of nervousness. "Uhhhh... I've been thinking lately" "hmmm"
"baby doll, d-do..you ever...t-think...of a-adopting?" I asked him nervously.
He gave me a look, I quickly looked down avoiding making eye contact with him then I felt two fingers on my chin lifting my face up so we can both see each other. "Steve, I want to start a family as well b-but what if I become like my dad and ignore the kid like what my dad used to do?"
"Tony, don't worry, the kid will love you and I promise we'll do this together" I quickly answered him, he smiles at me and I kissed him. He broke the kiss and said "Together".

A/N: I dont own the picture i just found it on google im sorry if the story if shit really sorry but im trying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...