Chapter 13

A/n: creds to my friend Chrys helped me with this part of the chapter. Also I'm v sorry for the lack of update✌✌✌

3rd POV

It's been 3 weeks and Ethan isn't awake yet, while Peter was still recovering. Everyone went back to their own floors after a few days to rest and came back to check on the two. Except for Tony, who wouldn't leave the two and Steve who have to carry his husband to their floor and left Bruce to check on his sons.

Steve's POV

" Steve put me down, now! Please. " Tony begged, as we exited the elevator and brought him down to his feet. " No Tony you need to rest. We got the kids back their safe. " I replied " WHAT IF HYDRA CAME BACK?! WHAT IF ETHAN NEVER WAKES UP? WHAT IF HE DOSEN'T EVEN REMEMBER US?! What i-... " I didn't let him finish as I connected my lips with his. It didn't take long until he kissed me back and I pulled him close, as our lips danced prefectly in sync. But soon Tony pulled away cause he was out of breath. I kissed his forehead and pulled him again into a hug, as I whisppered to him " We won't let Hydra take the kids again I promise and Ethan, he will wake up and remember us. Ok? We'll get through this together. " he pulled out of my grasp and gave a short nod " Together. " he said and reconnected our lips once more.

Ethan's POV

I open my eyes and I see an ombre of ocean blue to pitch black. I look around and every where I look it's all nothing but blue to black hues. I can feel my body floating in this space while holding my breath. Why am I here? I don't remember swimming underwater. I start swimming for the surface but then crimson poured out of knowhere turning the blue waters into an ocean of blood. A few bubbles escaped my mouth as I kicked my legs to swim upward. Every kick I do, the currents start to go downwards, pulling me in deeper into the depths of the ocean! I kept swimming for the surface but slowly I am being pulled into the darkness. I can't reach the surface. I can't drown here! I can't! My fatigue slowly kicked into my body and I lost energy to swim further. I slowly closed my eyes and the last thing I saw was bubbles floating away carrying my last breath.

" NO! " I jerked up sitting on a bed, the sheets are full of my sweat. I looked around seeing hospital equipments instead of red waters. It was all nightmare. Drowning... in my nightmare.