Chapter 17

Tony's POV

A week had gone by and Peter and Ethan are back in school. It was friday and half of the team were called in a mission Steve is with Bucky, Nat and Sam in the training room. While I was down in the lab like usual, me and Bruce working on upgrades in everyones suits when Bruce asked with concern in his voice. " Hey, Tony you think Pete and Ethan are okay, if we tell them they have powers? " I shivered at the word he used, I was still guilty at what happened even if almost everyone kept telling me otherwise. " Uhhh, I hope not I don't want them to be like us. " I replied looking at him, then turning back my attetion to my work.

At school

Ethan's POV

I can't believe I'm back to school. Everyone kept asking me and Pete what happened to us, but we just told them that we had a family trip. I was writing away notes, when a crumpled paper was placed on my table. Opening it with curiosity, it was from the one and only Chasye Jones my boyfriend asking me to go on a date. I look back to my right and he was there looking at me waiting for an answer. I nodded and smiled until by our teacher " Mr. Stark-Rogers please pay attention. " she said looking at me seriously. I blushed a little out of embarrassment and apologize. When the bell ranged I asked Chasye to come with me and sent a text to Pete about introducing someone.

Lunch time

Peter's POV

Ned, Mj, and Wade were waiting on Ethan at our lunch table, because he told us that he was gonna introduce someone. " Who do you think it is? " Ned asked me. I shrugged not having a single clue. " Maybe its his boyfriend or girlfriend? " Wade stated wiggling his eyebrows, while Mj just rolled her eyes at him and continue reading. I looked at the door and their he was and a boy taller than him. They walked over to our table. " Hey guys this is Chasye, Chasye Jones my boyfriend. " Ethan said and I almost choked on my drink. " Really? Since when? " I asked, I was really happy for him, but I can't help but feel protective over him. " Almost 3 months. " he said and we all just noddded, except for Mj who took a photo of our shocked faces. After thay we chated and got to know Chasye, until the bell rang and we went to our classes " Yo, Pete wait up! " Ethan said and jogged to me " Yeah? Need anything? " I asked him. " Uhmm yeah, please don't tell anyone at home that I have a boyfriend, I'll tell them when I'm ready. " He begged me. I agreed and ruffled his head, then he thanked me and went to his class.