Chapter 11

Rumlow's POV

When I order the two to attack I quickly left and watched the fight from a far. " Boss, are you seeing this? " I asked over the walkie talkie. " Yes, if this two defeats the Avengers then, we'll be able to take down S.H.I.E.L.D " once and for all. " Alexander Pierce answered.

Time skip after the fight

Rumlow's POV

" They lost sir. " I stated, as I saw the rest of the Avengers still standing. " I saw but, look they both manage to take down half of them, they were just out numbered, we'll keep working on the experiment, until we perfect it, go back to the rendevu point. " he replied and I made my way back to base.

Steve's POV

We were all at S.H.E.L.D base, Pete and Ethan were taken to the medical bay by Bruce and Stephen along with other nurses and doctors. Everyone had a bruises and cuts from the fight, I told to rest but they want to see their nephews so we all went to the waiting area because they just started surgery on removing everything Hydra putted on their heads

Inside Pete's dream

I was strapped to a cold metal bed with the lights blindding me, I was bloody and bruised, the scientist tried different kinds of test on me, they electrecute, injected me with chemicals, used spiders to bite me all over my body, drown me in water as the soldiers enjoy beatting me. Now I just lay their helpless, until I fell asleep. I saw my real parents standing by the door of my old home " What a dissapointment you've become " dad said while shaking his head. " dad? What do you mean? " I asked them with hurt in my voice. " Were so glad we died in that air crashed we never wanted you and your brother anyway. " Mom said and they both disappeared, soon everything around me went black, so I just shut my eyes. I opened my eyes once more and now I'm at the cementery and Aunt May and Uncle Ben were standing over Mom and Dad's graves. " PETER YOU DID THIS! YOU KILLED THEM! THIS IS ALL YOU AND YOUR SIBLING'S FAULT! YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED, NOT THEM! Aunt May shouted at me, I just looked down and cried slient tears saying nothing but ' I'm sorry's ' over and over again. " WE DON'T WANT YOUR SORRY'S! JUST GO AHEAD AND DIE WE NEVER WANTED YOU! " now Uncle Ben shouted and everything went black again. " Hey Pete " I heard Dad's voice I turned around and saw my Pops, Ethan, Aunts, and Uncles laying down with their bodies covered with blood and Dad was on his knee, he had Pops head on his legs. " You killed us all Pete, this is all your fault. We never should have adopted you and Ethan. " he voice was full of disappointment. I sat on the floor crying and I can hear their voices that said " just go and disappear. " getting louder and louder and louder. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Back to reality

Tony's POV

The surgery finished five hours ago and I was now in Peter's hosipital room, the team splited up each visiting Peter and Ethan seeing if they wake up. Peter was now sleeping after the surgery and he was having nightmares, he was thrashing around his bed. I stand up and tried wake him up " hey kid, your having a nightmare you need to wake up. " I said while shaking him "AAAAAAAAAHHHH! " he sat up and screamed. " hey hey its okay I'm here. " I tried to calm him down but he's having a panic attack " kid, you have to breath, here copy my breathing okay? " I instructed him and he followed. " There, you ok now Pete? " I questioned him, he had his head down but, he replied with a nod. I know Pete when his not fine so I just hug him tight and he hug back. We were hug for a few minutes when Rhodey and Pepper came to the room. They were both happy and relieved that Peter was awake, the two of them walk over and gave him a hug. Eventually, Steve came in and said that Ethan is still asleep and that he was with Nat and Bucky.

Bucky's POV

I was in Ethan's hospital room waiting for him to wake up. As I did, I was thinking to myself ' What did Hydra want with Peter and Ethan? They are just kids? How could they mind control them and use them as a weapon?! What if the surgery didn't work and they completely forget who they were? God I can't believe this happened. ' I was suddenly brought back to reality when Nat saw me starring into space " Hey, you ok there? " I nodded and look at Ethan, he looked so peacefully asleep.

A/n: hey so so so very sorry it took so  long to update.✌✌✌