Chapter 5

Tony's POV

I woke up with Steve's arms around me. 'I better check on the two now.' I thought to myself, as I try to get out of Steve's arms without waking him up. I made my way to Peter and his brother's room.

Peter and Ethan's room

"hey guys morning" I greeted them, then entered their room. "Goodmorning Mr. Stark". Peter greeted me with a smile and Ethan just claps his hands ang giggles. "Ya know you don't have to call me that you can just call me tony or dad." I told him and he just nods and muttered an 'ok' guess his still shy.  "anyway you want breakfast kid?" I concurred him. He smiled and nods again, then starts to walk towards the door I sighed happily and carried up his brother to the kitchen

Avengers' kitchen

Steve making pancakes. I walks towards him and kissed him on the cheeks "morning honey" I greeted him "morning sweetheart and morning to you too Ethan" he replied and kissed Ron's forehead, Peter suddenly ran towards Steve's legs and hug him, then Steve put the last pancake into a plate and started to tickle Peter. They both ran of to the living room. "Awww you guys look soo cute." I heard Natasha's voice, as soon as I turned to her the rest of the avengers were behind her and they seated at the kitchen while looking at Steve chasing  Peter. 'This is the family I alwats asked for.' I thought to myself.

After breakfast

Tony's POV

When we all had finished breakfast I let the team play with the two, while me and Steve clean the dishes. "uhh Steve I think we should get Peter and Ethan some stuff." I stated "stuff like?" he asked "uhmm you know clothes, baby stuffs, and school materials." I told him "ohhh okay after we finish the dishes go get ready and I'll ask the team of they want to come along." He said, as we finished with the dishes I walk back to our room then change into a random jeans and shirt.

At the mall

Steve's POV

The team all agreed to tag along and when we got here we all split up and Wanda and Natasha went with us. The six of us went to the kids section to buy Peter some new clothes and shoes. "here Pete try this on" I gave him a shirt, then he went to the fitting room to change.

Time skip cuz im lazy

Steve's POV

When we got back to the tower I set up Ethan's crib while Tony and Pete put his clothes on the closet, I asked Natasha to look after Ethan before starting on setting up his crib. The rest of the team went to their own floors probably tired from shopping. When I finish setting up the crib I grab all of Ethan's toy and put them in it. 'I wandered Natasha took Ethan to?' I asked myself "uhh jarvis where is Natasha?" I look up the celling even if Tony told me that he wasn't in the celling I still have to look somewhere. "Miss romanoff is with Sir, Peter and Ethan in the living room Mr. Stark-Rogers" he informed me "thanks jarvis" I thanked him "your welcome sir." he replied, then I made my way to the living room.

A/n : heyy soo v sorry if it took so long to update.