The Gangleader's Little Princ...

dprincess684 द्वारा

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... अधिक

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 54

9.5K 294 66
dprincess684 द्वारा

When we returned back home, the sun was nearly rising; it was past five in the morning. After whatever happened in the club we didn't want to go back home sulking and with bad feeling. So we stopped at an ice cream parlour and dining to fill our tummy. Then we went stargazing. There we talked about everything and anything random. It felt so good.

With these girls I really felt I belonged somewhere and I truly have people who care for me, beside my family and the boys now. Plus, they were mature and had more experience in life than me, so they gave me any advice I needed even before I got the chance to ask. It hasn't been much but I already feel like we have been sisters for long.

At four something we planned to return back home. First we dropped Carol at her home then returned to our own home. It was already morning and I was dead tired meaning I was fine sleeping at my own. So, we all went to our own rooms; sleepy.

I was so sleepy I didn't care about washing up. The moment my feet were inside the room, I splattered everything that I had in my hands on the floor. Throwing my shoes with my feet, I got comfortable in the bed.

"You came pretty early than I expected." I mumbled sleepily in reply before my eyes were wide open and screamed at the top of my lungs.

I looked at the source of the masculine voice and it was no other than that person.

"Good to see you too again princess." He gave me a mocking smile laying beside me with his hand on the back of his head as I gather the duvet all to myself.

"What are you doing here?"

"Aww.... and here I thought you missed me to death. But I guess not." There was something dangerous about his tone. I gulped assessing him properly.

"No, I did. I did miss you."

"Really? You did?" He gasped putting his hand on his chest. He was faking it and I was scared by his act. "Then tell me where were you all this time when I was waiting here for you?"

"I was out. With girls..... stargazing." I told him truthfully. It wasn't the complete truth but it was better than a lie.

"And before that?"

"Before what?"

"Let's try not to play innocent princess. As much I love you I hate liars and I know how to punish people who lie to me." I got chills at his low and dangerous tone. He had a hard look that nearly killed me. This is where they say if looks could kill.

"Cl....ub"

"Where?!!!"

"Club." I whimpered. He was really scary. I have seen him get angry and kill people but this was different. He oozed of frightening aura.

"Do you know how old are you? How old are you?!!"

"Fourteen..." He swiftly got off from the bed and came to my side.

"So, What on the earth were you thinking going to a club at this age?" Jason had an angry look with his arms crossed. I felt shivers down my spine at his use of tone. However, I quickly masked any kind of fear from my body.

"I don't see what's wrong with me partying and having some fun with my girls." I heard a scoff from him and saw him pull his hair in disbelief. He was mad. He was really mad.

"Nothing's wrong with you having fun with your 'girls'." He air quoted the word girls as he step closer to me. "But it sure as hell is wrong for a young underage girl to go to a club where dangerous things keep on happening."

"Well nothing happened to me right."

"Yeah, nothing happened bulls#!+. Who do you think I am? Do you think I don't have people everywhere keeping eye on you? I know what happened at the club. A man assaulted you, didn't he?" I looked wide eyed at the man in front of me. He knew. He was being informed of everything.

"He didn't." Technically he didn't. He had just grabbed my hand but nothing serious happened. The girls helped me out of it before anything could happen. "The girls took care of it."

"Thanks to the lord the girls arrived before he could do anything. But imagine if the girls hadn't paid attention and something happened to you. Do you know how many people go there to get drunk and have 'fun' with girls? And I'm pretty sure you got the meaning of fun here." I was scared to look him in the eyes. I know he was right about this thing. I should be the good girl I am and apologise but instead of saying sorry i said something else.

"You are being a hypocrite."

"Excuse me."

"If you take me to a club, it's fine. However, if I go to the same club with girls it's bad." He smiled sardonically while shaking his head.

"Let me remind you princess. I wasn't the one who planned to take you to the club. You were the one being persistent on going to the club with me."

"Well you could've stopped me. What's the use of you being an adult here." He scoffed for the nth time since we met. I know I was the one being stubborn on joining him and it was wrong for me to blame him but I didn't see anything else I could to defend myself.

"Very well, princess. Very well. Blame it all on me." He started clapping his hands with a sinister look. "Afterall, whatever happens to you it's all my fault." I clenched my hands as guilt started pouring down. I should just own up my mistake and apologize but nope, I had to act like an immature brat.

"I don't see why you are annoyed in the first place. It's my life. So, it's my choice how I wanna live. And do you see me complaining about you and your disappearance in these last week,? You can go around partying and doing god knows what kind of adultery without a single call or text. And I just have some quality time with girls it's a bad thing."

"Partying? You think I was partying around these past days." He looked at me with a baffled expression and ripped his t-shirt off with bare hands as he gave me a hard glare. I faced sideways avoiding to see his half naked body. I felt calloused hands grab my face and turn my face towards Jason.

"You thought these past days I didn't contact you because I was having doing adultery with females, right? No I wasn't. I was having the biggest game of my life. The game of life and death. While you were having your girl's night, I was out there battling to stay breathing." As he finished his sentence my eyes darted towards his body with very disturbing slash marks and bullet shots.

"Wh.... what happened?" I touched the scars and wounds that were still bandaged.

"The same thing that happened last year. I got attacked by my rivals. Do you think being a gang leader is an easy task? Do you think I got to my current position without any struggle? Do you think I became the world's nottorious man just by partying and sleeping? My life is much more than girls, booze and parties." I felt tears well up my eyes as he tried to put words in my head. Gosh! I was so stupid. So so so stupid.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." In a minute from having teary eyes, I was full on crying my heart out. I was feeling guilty, selfish and overall miserable as I imagine him bloodied barely surviving while I was dancing and having fun oblivious of the situation.

"I am such a bad person Jason. I'm sorry." I looked up at his smiling with blurry tearful eyes. "Why are you smiling?"

"I just feel happy seeing you cry over me." I looked at him puzzled.

"Why? Are you a sadist?"

"What? No." He chuckled looking at my sniffling self before hugging me. "I just feel happy knowing that even if I die there will at least be one person in this world who'll feel sad about it." I look at him still sniffing.

"What do you mean by one person? There are also others; Logan, Jonathan, James, Marcus and your gang members."

"Nah... the boys aren't gonna be there to cry for me because they will be dying with me."

"How can you be so sure?" He gave me a 'are you serious' look.

"We're brothers who have pledge to live, fight and die together."

"What if only you end up dying in the end?"

"I'm sure that won't happen but if it did and I don't find any of their body dug beside me. I'm sure has #e(k gonna rise from my grave just to drag their filthy a$$*$ back to the hell with me."

"Rise from your grave? What are you undertaker?" I chuckled as I looked at his raised eyebrows.

"Undertaker? Do you know who that is?"

"He is a great phenomena. An undescribable inhumane species that has a power to reborn himself." Jason pull me away from the hug and looked at me amused biting his lower lip. "What? Did I say something wrong?" He just shook his head.

"I am guessing Linda told you about him." I nodded at his reply.

"I didn't know Linda was a undertaker girl. I always thought she fancied CM punk or something."

"What punk?" I frowned my eyebrows before he pulled me in a tight hug.

"God I missed you so much."

"That wasn't my question." I mumbled as I buried my face in his chest. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled. What was so funny?

"Aren't you tired?" I nodded before he released me. "Let's go to bed."

I finally let out a huge smile and started to dash towards the bed. I was really tired and couldn't wait to lay down. Before I could even sprint off my hand was caught. I looked at Jason who was pointing his thumb to the bathroom.

"To the bathroom, first."

"What? Why?"

"You have make up on your face and going to sleep with your makeup on isn't a good idea." I thrashed my body to protest but he just scrunched his nose. "Go to the bathroom first. After you see your face you'd be so thankful to me."

I frowned at him not getting what he was saying. But the moment my eyes landed on my reflection on the mirror, instead of crying in thankfulness, I cried in embarrassment. I looked like total clown with my smudge lipstick and eye make up. I cried as I slap my face while I heard some merry laughter outside the bathroom.

Thankful my big fat bum, I feel horrified. And that masculine laughter isn't helping with my situation.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.1K 1.7K 40
This story is my imagination💜 This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
15.8K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
466K 13.3K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...