BEAUTY LIES WITHIN

By aspiringauthor97

No one in this world is abandoned or isolated. It's all about being together which is the most difficult tas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The ever after....
Exclusive!

Chapter 10

410 26 0
By aspiringauthor97

After about an hour, as I was getting ready to go pick up the kids from their last day school and also talking to Sanya informing her that I don't think I would be able to come to Toronto. For whatever they had planned. As even Rehan was here. She told me to get him along. That was certainly not possible. Honestly I was feeling very bad to tell her a "no". I was just explaining things to her when Rehan knocked the door of my room.

"May I?", he asked.

"Yeah sure.", I told him," I'll call you back in sometime", I told Sanya as I hung up the phone.

"I'm really sorry for whatever happened today in the restaurant.", he said with his eyes on the floor and sitting on my bed.

"it's ok. Don't worry I have no questions to ask you regarding that. I'm sure whatever you thought was best at that moment you did. Don't think too much about it.", I told while sitting next to him.

Both of us were staring at the floor. My phone was continuously ringing with Sanya's call, which I was ignoring.

"Why don't you pick it up? Is there a problem?", he asked me.

"Ahh, nothing. I'll just go pick up the kids from school. It's time. I'm sure by the time I'm back Rosy and Tia would be back too."

I took my car keys and left. All along the way back home from school Jason continuously kept asking when is his superman coming and taking him for a vacation. From where do I get a superman now?

On reaching home, I saw Rosy and Tia back with a number of bags filled with all kinds of stuff Daisy bought for the kids. I told Rosy to please make something to eat. I was very hungry, I didn't even have my lunch.

I just sat on the sofa with my eyes closed till the time the kids freshen up and we get something to eat. Within 10 minutes both of them came running to me and hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell us about the vacation on which we are going tomorrow?", Jason asked in a very high tone with his hands folded as if scolding me.

"What vacation?", I asked in a confused tone.

"Yeah, Jason's superman is taking us for a vacation.", Jannes told me.

"Will you'll just stop the superman nonsense for god sake.", I kind of scolded them.

"Why are you shouting at them?", Rehan came out of his room and asked me. "Don't you have to go get your packing done for tomorrow's vacation.", he told me.

"Rehan, don't act like a kid now?", I told him sitting back on the sofa.

Both Jannes and Jason were looking at me. They looked at Rehan and spoke "SUPERMAN" unanimously pointing at him. Rehan kissed both of them on their forehead and told them to go inside.

"Why are you not going to Toronto? Your friends have planned something?", he asked me in a very dominating tone.

I had actually forgot my phone home when I went to pick the kids up. So during that time Sanya called and apparently told Rehan the whole thing and also when kids came back from school, Jannes went and told him Jason's superman vacation thing. And this is what the result is.

"Yaa, but. . . ", he didn't even let me complete my sentence.

"No aats and buts, we all are going and that's it. Come on yaa. Don't be spoil sport.", he told me.

"I'm not a spoil sport. I have not even arranged for the tickets.", I told him.

"Let's drive. A road trip. What say? Even the kids will enjoy?", he asked.

"Are you sure?", Because I wasn't.

"Look both of us know driving. We'll divide the journey. It'll be fun."

"OK then."

I had my food and soon got all busy preparing for tomorrow's trip. Maximum things were Tia's. We had to be extremely careful with her stuff. No wonder nobody helped me that night except my baby Jannes. She is too cute. Also Rosy was busy with the next day's food and all. By nobody I meant Rehan and Jason. Both of them were just sitting in the bedroom playing X-box. Oh I mean jumping on the bed and playing. But I'm glad they like each other's company now unlike earlier.

So all set for the trip.

The level of excitement for this road trip was so high that even when I was sleeping in the morning I could hear people shouting down stairs. A few minutes later when I opened my eyes I saw Jason, Jannes and Rehan all three standing on my bed and waiting for me to get up but no one dared to wake me up as the most important thing in my life is my sleep. No compromises with it.

"What?", I screamed when I saw them.

"Good morning, let's go.", Jason, Jannes and Rehan spoke unanimously.

"Where?", I asked.

"Vacation, did you forget?", Jason asked.

"Baby Jason, it's 4:30 in the morning and we have to leave at 8 am. Come on, sleep for some time.", I told him showing all of them the clock.

"I think we should leave early. What if we get traffic?", Jannes spoke after Rehan said something in her ears.

"Huh? Traffic, are you guys serious. OK OK. You'll want to leave early no? We'll leave at 7:45 am. Now please sleep." I told them almost flat on the bed.

"But....", Rehan wanted to tell something.

"Sshh. Tia is sleeping. Let her sleep otherwise she'll be irritated all the way. Let me also sleep and you guys also sleep. Pleasssssseeee", I told him putting my face back into the blanket.

"Lazy!", Rehan said while walking out of the room with Jason and Jannes. I'm so sure they would have not slept. Now both the kids will be sleepy on the way. Crazy people and their crazy master Rehan. I heard some kind of noise; as if someone had slammed the main door and went out.

I got up around by 6 am. In the living room I found a big handbag of only chocolates. These people had bought them in the morning 5 am. They went with Rehan. I kept the bag with other bags just in case not to forget it.

Both the kids came crying that their bag was lost. I told them that I kept it with other bags. That's when they actually stopped crying. Lord these kids.

"I'm going to get ready with Rehan uncle.", Jason said while going out of the room.

"Huh? OK", I told him with a confused look on my face. All the stuff was ready. Tia was awake. All fresh and happy. Looking at her I feel one should be happy at all times. I love this baby way too much.

By 7:50 we were all ready. Only the bags were to be kept in the car. The watchman quickly did that. We fixed Tia's cradle on the back seat. I was dressed in a white shorts and a yellow top. All of us were waiting for Rehan and Jason. God they take time more than girls do to dress up. About 5 minutes later both entered like studs. Like seriously both of looked too handsome. Hair spiked up in the same style. Jason was looking too cute. As he came I just kissed him.

"The most good looking boy here.", I told him.

"The most good looking girl here.", he told me while kissing me on my cheek.

"What about me? No kisses or compliments for me?", Rehan spoke in a very cute tone.

"Awee, the second most good looking guy here.", I told him while giving him a hug.

"No 1st. Come down.", Jannes told Rehan to bend down so that she could kiss him.

"Ohh, OK", I told her.

"Come on now get into the car fast fast. ", Rehan told both of them while opening the back seat door.

"Hottest girl here", he told me while opening the door when the kids were in their seat and I was about to go and sit in the front.

"Haha funny, Anyways thank you.", I told with a smile.

Rosy was also seated behind with Tia.

Had an amazing drive. Jannes and Jason fell asleep along the way. I knew this was supposed to happen.They are awake since 4 in the morning.

"Ahh, by the way there were a number of calls on your phone when you went to store in the morning. You left it in my room.", I told him in between the conversation.

"Who all?", he asked.

"Your mom, dad, manager, and a few more people", I told him.

"You didn't pick up any one of them.", he asked as his eyes were staright on the road.

"No, I know what phone integrity is. Unlike you.", I told him.

"We wouldn't be on this trip if I knew what phone integrity is.", he told with a smile.

"5 of Katherine also.", I told him after a small pause.

"Oh the food court is here. Wake the kids up. They would like to eat something and freshen up.", he probably tried to change the topic.

Everyone except Rehan got out of the car.

"Why aren't you coming?"

"I'm OK. You guys carry on. I'll wait.", he told me.

I told Rosy to take the kids and waited back.

"What's wrong? And dare you say nothing. I'll murder you.", I told him while he was getting out of the car with that packet of cigarette.

"Noth..."

"Dare you!", I spoke while raising my eyebrows.

"A small issue. Will get it sorted soon. Come on let's eat something.", we headed towards the food court from the parking.

The kids had ordered a lot already. We didn't have to anymore, both Rehan and me opted for a coffee instead.

After our meal when we headed towards the car and I was going to sit on the passenger's seat when Rehan suddenly spoke up.

"Oh madam, do you see me as the driver? Come on I drove half way. Now your turn. Shuffle the seats come on."

"Hmm, OK don't shout", I went on the driving seat.

"Do you think I'm a driver. At least sit in front to accompany me.", I told him when he was about to go and sit behind.

"No I want to sit behind.", he insisted.

"Don't act like kids. Come on. Even I sat to give you company."

"OK", he said with a grin on his face.

Suddenly after certain time he played all the songs he was a part of. How self-obsessed. But the whole journey overall was too good. Super fun. There was not a moment we didn't have a smile on our faces.

We finally reached Sanya's house. After an amazing road trip which I didn't think would be so smooth and fun with these kids along but Rehan had done all what he could to make it a happening one. His rapport with the kids made it easier for me.

Except for the fact that I felt that something was constantly distracting or worrying him.

(The best way to know someone is to travel with them. Travelling and exploring new places gives a different insight into the other person.

It was really sweet of Rehan to actually consider Ananya's time with her friends and making it possible even after having himself and kids over.

Do share your views.

Share, Comment and Like.

Hit that star down.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 5.7K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
235K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
14K 1K 31
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
67.5K 5.8K 15
⋆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃ᥫ᭡. #Book 2 of INNOCENT CRUSHES Series "I think I...