Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [...

By Nikedzky

Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They always hung out together, played together, and went to ea... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: Don't Sit So Close To Him!
Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino
Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...
Chapter 4: No, Don't Go
Chapter 5: What You're Missing Out On
Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!
Chapter 7: Please Stop Appearing So Randomly!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Chapter 8: The Real Threat
Chapter 9: He's Not Home...
Chapter 10: Finally...
Chapter 11: Blue Eyes Against Green Orbs
Not an update but SIGGHH!
Chapter 12: All In A Month
An Alfred Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (1)
A Lovino Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (2)
A Gilbert Chapter! (1)
Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings
Chapter 14: I Should Stop...
Chapter 15: No Rush
Chapter 16: I... I think I Fucked Up...
Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chapter 18: A Jap, And A Car Ride To Realization
Chapter 19: A Day Too Late
Chapter 20: Conflictions
Chapter 21: Don't Give Up!
An Alfred Chapter! (3)
A Lovino Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (4)
An Arthur Chapter! (2)
An Arthur and Alfred Chapter! (1)
Chapter 22: "...Everyday."
Chapter 23: The Party
Chapter 24: Don't Look!
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: I Just... Can't
An Arthur Chapter! (3)
Chapter 27: "I Won't! I Promise!"
End Chapter
Thanks For Reading!

An Arthur Chapter! (1)

432 22 12
By Nikedzky

OH MY GODDD 550 READS WAAAAHT?!? THAT'S AMAZING HAHAH. That number is even bigger than my own School's population so yeah, that's crazy to me at least hahah. Anyway, thank you to Solanimexyaoi AlfredKirklandz, and   animefangirl152 for adding Don't Fall For Anyone Else! To your reading lists, and to USUKSTALKER for finding this fanfic and giving your support! All of these are very much appreciated! I even drew an Arthur Kirkland thanking you for the support!
Now that that's done, enjoy this chapter thing!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:
(10 days/30 days)

Arthur hugs himself as he heads to Alfred's house. The weather feels really chilly today, making Arthur shiver a couple times as he crosses the street over to the other house.

He gets over the porch and is right infront of the front door. He breathes in deeply, inhaling the cold chilly air,
and raises his hands to knock when the door suddenly opens.

"I'll be back before-" The man who opened the door looks over at Arthur and his eyes widen. It's Alfred's dad.

"...A-Arthur Kirkland?" Arthur starts sweating as they both just stand there with wide eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong-OH MY!" Alfred's mom pushes her husband away and stands close to Arthur, her eyes starting to produce tears as Arthur uncomfortably shifts.

"H-Hello... Long time no talking-"

"ARTHUR! OH HOW WE MISSED YOU COMING OVER!" Alfred's mom pulls him in and gives him a bone crushing hug. Alfred's father starts laughing.

"HAHAHA! You look great, my boy! How long has it been?" Arthur smiles subconsciously at the warmth the Jones family was giving to him. It reminds him of all those memories years ago.

"Well, it's been three years, s-sir." Alfred's dad laughs again. "C'mon now, Arthur! Don't be so nervous! We still treat you as family of course." Arthur relaxes a bit. Alfred's family is still so nice unlike his.

"Mom! Dad! What's going on?!?" Arthur hears a familiar voice yell from upstairs and hard footsteps following after.

Arthur's eyes widen as they land on a half naked, no glasses, and hair still wet Alfred head down the stairs. Arthur quickly blushes red.

Alfred smiles when he sees Arthur crushed between his parents. "Oh, you're earlier than I thought! Mom, dad, let him go now!"

Their parents continue to give Arthur massive attention.

Alfred's mom brushes his hair. "Oh my goodness, your hair is as soft as always! Even your skin is flawless! You are definitely growing well." Arthur chuckles. "Thank you, ma'am."

Alfred's dad gives him a hard pat on the back, making Arthur flinch a little. "So, have you joined any sports? Continued to play chess? We can play later because I have my chess-"

"NOOO! Arthur's here to spend time with me, remember??" Alfred complains as he walks over to them, still half naked.

Arthur looks away, blushing even more and Alfred's mom frowns. "Alfred, put some clothes on! You're making Arthur feel uncomfortable!"

Alfred pouts. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Arthur?"

Arthur coughs. "J-Just put some clothes on, g-git..."

Alfred's mom nods in agreement and pushes her son upstairs. "You heard Arthur! Now hurry up!"

"Ah! I'll just call you up if I'm already dressed up!" Arthur laughs softly and watches as Alfred runs back to his room.

"Sorry, Arthur but I gotta head somewhere. I'll see you all later." Alfred's father bids and Alfred's mom gives him a smile. "Of course, honey. Stay safe."

"Bye Mr. Jones." Arthur bids goobdye and Alfred's dad closes the front door. Arthur looks over at Alfred's mom who's just smiling at him.

"Let's have a talk, Arthur." Arthur swallows. Of course, Arthur still has the obligation to explain himself.

***
"Hey, Arthur! You can come up now!" Arthur hears Alfred call up and Alfred's mom gives him a warming smile.

"Have fun up there. I'll be preparing your snacks for you two." Arthur nods and starts walking up to Alfred's room upstairs.

Arthur's mind is filled with the conversation from earlier that he doesn't realize that he's arrived at Alfred's door. He grips the door knob and opens it, revealing Alfred's room.

It has a bed on the wall with posters of Marvel and DC heroes, more posters of Football idols, a couple of trophies on top of a display desk near his window, his blue unchanged wallpaper that mirrors his blue ocean eyes, a large TV just opposite to the bed and a couple of game controllers connected to it.

It doesn't seem to have changed at all... Except for the football posters.

"...ARTHUR!"

"AAHHH!" Arthur screams as arms hold him tightly from behind. Alfred laughs confidently as he pushes Arthur on the bed and starts tickling him.

"Ahahahaha! Y-You doofus, stop..!" Arthur pleads, laughing his ass of as Alfred continues to tickle him.

"G-GET-AHAH!- OFF ME-AAH!" Arthur pushes Alfred off the bed and Arthur is pulled along with him to the floor.

"Ow... How harsh..." Alfred groans and Arthur opens his eyes to see his own face on Alfred's neck.

"A-Arthur...?" Arthur sucks a breath but is immediately dazed at the other's fresh scent. "C-can you get up...?" Alfred says nervously(?) and Arthur quickly sits up once he broke from his daze.

"Ah! S-shit..." Wait, did Alfred just... moan? Arthur looks down at where he's sitting and... Oh...

Oh my...

...OH GOD HE'S SITTING ON ALFRED'S CROTCH OH GOD.

"OH GOD I'LL GET UP NOW-"
"I'll just sit up n-now-"

Alfred sits up as Arthur shuffles on his knees but he looses his balance and ends up falling on Alfred's t-thing again... AND THIS TIME THEY LOOK WEIRDER.

"Arthur..." Alfred groans in pain?? Friction?? Arthur doesn't know! He's too flushed red with the situation!

"I-I-I'LL JUST S-S-STAND UP!"
"N-no! You'll fall-"
"AH!"

Arthur gets up but he acted too fast and he ends up loosing balance again Alfred steps up to stop him from falling down but is brought down to the bed along with Arthur. This time, Arthur can't help but scream inside.

Alfred is on top of him, his hands holding himself from Arthur on the sides of Arthur's head, with Arthur's hand on one of the arms. Arthur's legs are split wide apart as Alfred is between them.

"S-shit! Uhm... Y-you okay?" Alfred asks Arthur but Arthur is still in "HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCK" mode.

"I can see that you two are quite busy." Alfred and Arthur look over at the open door way and sees a smiling Mattie and a ferocious(??) looking Antonio standing there.

Alfred quickly gets up, offering Arthur a hand and Arthur hesitantly takes it. Finally they are in a normal position. Arthur sucks in another breath as he sees Alfred blushing. "H-Hey guys... Why are you here?"

Antonio steps... Well, more like stomps forward to Alfred, pushing a couple of papers on his chest. "Oh, I just came here to give Alfred his notes from Literature." Antonio says cheerfully but Arthur shivers at the sickly tone he has.

Alfred laughs. "Oh, thanks Toni. What about you Mattie?"

"I came here because mom wanted me to give uncle a belated welcome home present. Now that I'm done, I guess I can just go home..." Before anyone else could say anything, Mattie's already out of the room.

Alfred looks over at Antonio with a wide smile. "Well, me and Arthur have a game thing right now so I guess you can go ahead-"

"Nah nah nah. I want to play with you guys as well." Antonio gives a smile and Alfred laughs nervously.

"Nah, you see Arthur and I had agreed to play this game alone. Maybe some other time." Antonio frowns. "But I want-"

"OH ANTONIO, I FORGOT WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING COME ON NOW!" Mattie suddenly emerges in the room and pulls Antonio with him.

Antonio looks at him with pleading eyes, "No! Mattie don't do this to me-"

"BYE YOU TWO HAVE FUN!" SLAM! And the door is closed leaving the two alone once again in the bedroom.

"Uh... Should we play the game? Haha?" Alfred suggest nervously and Arthur nods uncomfortably.

***
They both play the game in awkwardness first but once they had levelled up they began to go berserk.

Arthur growls in irritation. "THIS WANKER KEEPS KILLING ME OFF! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU WANT A FIGHT?!"

Alfred laughs uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAH! AND HE JUST THREW A COUPLE OF PUNCHES AT YOU! ARTHUR YOU'RE SO WEAK!"

"FUCK YOU! I'M TRYING MY BEST HERE!" Arthur bites back and he notices that Alfred's stopped laughing.

"Yeah, I know." Arthur looks over at him and he sees Alfred blushing, looking still at the TV screen infront of them.

"D-don't say that so suddenly, you idiot..." Arthur mutters.

"Let's talk, Arthur." Arthur swallows as he walks over to the sofa with Alfred's mom. She sits across him and crosses her legs.

"I just want to know why you've pushed Alfred away three years ago because what you've done really hurt him. I don't want to just leave this aside and randomly assume why. Don't worry, I completely trust that you have good reasons." Alfred's mom reassures and Arthur slouches in his seat.

"I um... I was...very angry. I was angry at Alfred for acting so homophobic and oblivious that time that it just hurt. I've been liking him since when I first met him after I moved in from England and I couldn't help myself from getting angry and hurting him." Arthur confesses and Alfred's mom frowns in concern.

"Arthur, Alfred may have been and is still quite oblivious but you know he cares for you." Alfred's mom sits beside him. "He's cared for you ever since the first time you met and with people he cares about, he protects them and treasures them. So that time you hurt him really gave him a huge blow and it worried me that it could have brought him to depression." Arthur looks at her and his eyes start to water.
"Oh no... God this is all my fault!" Alfred's mom caresses his back comfortably.

"No, Arthur it's not your fault. You both made a mistake and you both ended up hurting yourself. But now that you two are reconciled, I want you two to learn from this." Arthur stares at her  before nodding slowly, wiping his tears away.

She smiles at him and gives him a hug. "I trust you, Arthur. You've always been like a son to me and I don't want to see you two get hurt anymore, okay?" Arthur nods again and hugs her back, tightly.

"H-Hey Arthur, you alright?" Arthur goes back to reality and notices that his game is already over. He turns to look at Alfred and he notices that his face is formed with concern.

"I'm sorry if I laughed... I was just having fun with you..." Arthur's heart twists as he sees Alfred's face contort to an apologetic one. "I don't want to hurt you anymore and I don't want to make you hate me so I won't do that again."

Arthur bites his lower lip and holds himself back from crying. He's hurt Alfred so bad that he's made him like this.

"Alfred, I won't hate you anymore. I promise," He grabs hold of Alfred's hand and holds it on his chest. "I won't push you away anymore like that."

Alfred's eyes go wide, his cheeks reddening. "H..heheh....hahaha!" Arthur goes deep red and he huffs. "Y-YOU!"

"That makes me so happy, Arthur!" Alfred pulls Arthur on for a hug and Arthur groans. "G-GIT! LET ME GO!"

Alfred chuckles. "You don't mean that~!" Arthur huffs again, letting himself sink in to Alfred's masculine scent.

"I want some tea..." Alfred lets him go and stands up, smiling. "Sure, I'll prepare you some."

[BONUS] Alfred's Side:

Once Alfred went out of the room, he stood for a second before leaning on the door.

He sighs. "Gosh... This feeling again...? It makes me so giddy...hahah..." He warms up even more and covers his face.

"...let's just make some tea." He chuckles as he pushes himself off the door and heads downstairs, his heart racing in his chest.

_______________________________
EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIEEEEEE OMG HAHAH. I'M SO WEIRD FEELING GIDDY LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAH. -NSO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 3.3K 20
Hetalia academy AU. Arthur's life isn't great right now. His "friends" somehow found out about his sexuality, the only thing he wanted nobody to kno...
865K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.1M 46.1K 20
Arthur and Freddie have what we'll call an unusual relationship. Half-naked sleepovers, borrowing each-other's boxers, and the occasional unexpected...
31.1K 1.2K 46
(Pirate!Francis X Male!Reader) Captain Francis Bonnefoy, in a moment of desperation and with the rare gift of permission from a certain English pirat...