Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [...

By Nikedzky

Alfred and Arthur were childhood best friends. They always hung out together, played together, and went to ea... More

Greetings!
Chapter 1: Don't Sit So Close To Him!
Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino
Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...
Chapter 4: No, Don't Go
Chapter 5: What You're Missing Out On
Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!
Chapter 7: Please Stop Appearing So Randomly!
SORRY ABOUT THAT!
Chapter 8: The Real Threat
Chapter 9: He's Not Home...
Chapter 10: Finally...
Chapter 11: Blue Eyes Against Green Orbs
Not an update but SIGGHH!
Chapter 12: All In A Month
An Alfred Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (1)
A Lovino Chapter! (1)
An Arthur Chapter! (1)
An Antonio Chapter! (2)
A Gilbert Chapter! (1)
Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings
Chapter 14: I Should Stop...
Chapter 15: No Rush
Chapter 16: I... I think I Fucked Up...
Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do
Chapter 18: A Jap, And A Car Ride To Realization
Chapter 19: A Day Too Late
Chapter 20: Conflictions
Chapter 21: Don't Give Up!
An Alfred Chapter! (3)
A Lovino Chapter! (2)
An Alfred Chapter! (4)
An Arthur Chapter! (2)
An Arthur and Alfred Chapter! (1)
Chapter 22: "...Everyday."
Chapter 23: The Party
Chapter 24: Don't Look!
Chapter 25: I Love You
Chapter 26: I Just... Can't
An Arthur Chapter! (3)
Chapter 27: "I Won't! I Promise!"
End Chapter
Thanks For Reading!

An Alfred Chapter! (2)

426 24 10
By Nikedzky

Alfred's Side:
(23 days/30 days)

"Hey Arthur, so... I was thinking..." Alfred mutters as they had arrived on Arthur's sidewalk. Arthur slowly gets off and shuffles a bit as Alfred gets off the motorbike too.

"Yes...?" Arthur asks lowly, a small blush on his face as he looks over at Alfred.

"Well, I was thinking that maybe we should hang out tomorrow for the whole day." Alfred says, feeling weirdly nervous for some reason.

Arthur cocks his head and blinks. "You mean, like a date...?" Alfred smiles. "As long as it means that two people hang out together, we can call it that."

Alfred sees Arthur blush more and he laughs, feeling giddy. "Well, best we both rest well tonight. Because tomorrow we'll have a fun date!" Alfred exclaims, pumping his fist up in the air and Arthur nods weakly.

They both say their goodbye but Alfred can't help but feel that there's something wrong with Arthur.

"...maybe he's just tired." Alfred reassures himself as he enters his house.

***

Alfred could just jump for joy as he's finally sorted out his plan for tomorrow.

He grins to himself. "I'm sure Arthur's gonna enjoy tomorrow's date! But still... I have this weird feeling..."

Alfred hears a knock on his door and Alfred gets up from his bed and opens it. "Hey, mom. Do you need something?"

His mother shakes her head. "No need. I was just wondering what you were so excited about once you've arrived home."

Alfred smiles. "Me and Arthur are going to go on a date!"

"A... Date?" His mother repeats, confused. Alfred nods. "Yes, a date."

She stares at Alfred for a while when she suddenly gives Alfred a wide smile. "Oh my son I'm so proud of you!"

Alfred could only stare. "W-What-"

"My Alfred, oh how you've grown into such a handsome man! Oh my I'm so happy...!" She suddenly pulls the confused looking Alfred into her arms and starts sobbing happily. "Fainalli, *sniff* youb relyzd yourfeeli *sniff* fo Arshhtur...!"

"W-What? Mom I can't understand you..." Alfred questions and his mother looks up at him. "I never thought I would finally see the day *sniff* my son would realize his feelings and now...! Go on a date with his lover...! I'm so *sniff* happy for you, Alfred!"

Alfred furrows his eyebrows together, still not getting anything. "Mom I don't get what you're saying."

Alfred's mom stops sobbing and she stares at Alfred. "Well, if you're going on a date with Arthur, that must mean that you two are dating, right?"

Alfred cocks his head to the side. "Dating...?" He repeats, trying to remember exactly what the word is.

Dating... Dating as in the calendar...? No... Wait, dating as in like Ludwig and Feliciano dating??

Then his eyes widen and he blushes a deep red. "N-No, mom! You got it all wrong! M-Me and A-Arthur are just r-really g-good friends...! That's all!" Alfred fumbles on his words and he could only blush harder.

Alfred's mother stares at him. "So... You two are not-"

"NO! I DON'T LOVE ARTHUR!" Alfred yells in defense and even Alfred was surprised. That sounded too much like he was in... Denial or something.

His mother frowns. "Alfred...

...Do you even know what love is?" Alfred freezes in his spot. He blinks, and then blinks again. He sucks in a breath as his body had turned stiff.

She continues. "I'm sure you don't, Alfred. Because if you did then you would have realized it a long time ago-"

"I... I do!" Alfred defends and but his mother doesn't look convinced. To be real, even Alfred himself.

"I... I've dated before..." Alfred says hesitantly, looking down at the floor. He hears a sigh from his mother. "Alfred, what you felt for them may just be curiosity but that's not what love is."

Alfred clenches his fist. "T-Then... What is it...?" Alfred asks, his voice laced in confusion and sadness.

His mother pulls him in for another hug and Alfred could only stand there. "You'll see, Alfred, you'll see."

***
(24 days/30 days)

As Alfred exits his house, his mind kept wandering.

"Maybe mom is right... M-Maybe... I don't know anything about love..." Alfred mumbles to himself and tightens his bomber jacket around him.

He shakes his head. "No! I shouldn't be distracted! Today's my da-- H-hang out... With Arthur..." Alfred corrects himself as he walks up the porch.

He breathes in a deep breath and smiles at the door.

"Knock Knock, Arthur! I'm here!" Alfred yells out, cheerfully knocking on the door.

"...no answer, huh?" Then he tries again, a bit louder this time.

This time he hears footsteps from behind and his excitement increases. "Hey, Arthur! Don't you remember we have a-"

The door opens and an angry Allistor glares at him. "The hell do you want, Jones?!?" Alfred flinches at the early morning bad vibes. "G-Good morning, Allistor! I was just here to pick up Arthur-"

"Why." Allistor cuts in and Alfred swallows. Man this guy is tough to impress. "W-Well... We both agreed on hanging out today at the mall..."

Alfred sees Allistor furrow his eyebrows. "But Arthur has fever."

Alfred could only stare at the red head infront of him.

F-Fever? No wonder Arthur was acting strange last night... But how come he didn't notice it? Man, he even had the whole day planned out-

"Just go home. It's better if you stay away." Allistor huffs and moves to close the door but Alfred instinctively stops it midway. "No! I want to see Arthur!"

Alfred could see the scowl on Allistor's face but Alfred maintains his ground. "I want to see how he is."

He sneers at Alfred. "Why should you? You never cared to even think about his feelings before. The fuck do you think you are?" Alfred's eyes widen, not saying anything else.

"So just go home and let the grown ups take care of this." He pushes Alfred away from the door.

"...I'd rather have Charlotte or Aaron take care of me." A voice cuts from the two.

"Allistor, let him in." Alfred's ears perk up and he pushes himself through the door, making Allistor fall back a little and his scowl deepens.

Alfred's eyes land on a messy haired, red cheeked, hazy green eyed, fluffly looking Arthur with a blanket around him.

Allistor walks up to Arthur. "You shouldn't stay out of bed!" He growls at Arthur but Arthur scowls back.

"Just let me talk to Alfred, Allistor." Arthur huffs and Allistor could only glare at his brother.

Alfred sees Allistor storm to the kitchen angrily, probably opening another bottle of something.

He hears a small sigh and Alfred's eyes land on Arthur, cheeks still red and eyes still hazy. "Sorry, Alfred... I was excited too about the date thing when I just couldn't get up..."

Alfred furrows his eyebrows in worry. " H-Hey, that's alright. Come on, let's bring you to your room."

Arthur nods weakly and let's Alfred bring him up the stairs.
Once they had arrived on the second floor, Alfred takes a look at the doors and finds the door to Arthur's room. He walks the both of them to it when Arthur suddenly collapses on him. Alfred catches Arthur easily in his arms, the slight scent of tea and medicine intermingled in his scent.

"Ughh... God damnit..." Arthur curses weakly and Alfred slides an arm under his legs.

Alfred grunts as he lifts Arthur in his arms, his heart racing in his chest. "Wha...? Alfred, Put me down..." Arthur commands lazily. Alfred walks to the door and thanks the heavens that it's wide open.

He sides the both of them in and heads over to Arthur's faded green bed. He gently places Arthur's warm body on the bed and tucks him in.

Arthur chuckles softly. "Aren't you going to put a McDonald's burger on my head like last time...?"

Alfred smiles softly. "Nah, I didn't know you had a fever until now. Couldn't buy one." Arthur continues to chuckle weakly.

Alfred looks around to find something to sit on. His eyes land on a sliding computer chair. He drags it beside Arthur's bed and sits on it, facing Arthur's sleeping form.

He looks so frail and small, not like his usual self. It makes Alfred want to hold him close.

"Hi, Alfred." Alfred turns around and sees Dylan. He gives him a small smile. "Sup."

Dylan motions him to step out of the room. Alfred looks over at the sleeping teen beside him before he gets up and follows the English teen's brother.

"Haven't seen you in four years, Jones. Look at you, all grown up and looking like you want to ravish my brother." Alfred blushes red. "N-No... We're just friends..."

Alfred could see the small smirk forming on the other's lips. "Right, right. I totally just want to take my friends into bed all the time."

Before Alfred could defend, a loud voice emits from downstairs. "Dylan! Make sure that asshole doesn't do anything to Arthur!"

"Nah, don't worry he's with me right now." Dylan answers back, his eyes still on Alfred.

"Listen, kid. I've heard about what happened to the two of you three years ago-" Alfred sighs. "and I just want to talk to you about it."

Alfred's lips turn to a straight line. "Well, you see I just...didn't feel the same way for Arthur..." Dylan keeps a straigh face as Alfred continues. "Y-You see, it was quite sudden and I thought it was a prank and... Well..."

Dylan snickers at him. "Alfred, even though you're straight, rejecting someone because of homophobic reasons isn't the thing to go for. I thought you're better than that-"

"I know! But it just seemed so strange... Arthur suddenly having feelings for me... I didn't know how to react!" Alfred defends but Dylan simply frowns at him.

"Alfred, have you ever fallen for anyone before?" Alfred looks at Dylan and he proceeds. "Has no one ever made your heart feel... Different? Not even Arthur?"

Alfred stays on his ground, frozen again like that time at his own home. "I..."

As if reading his mind, Dylan gives a soft smile. "I see."

He takes a few steps towards Alfred, his face dangerously close to his and Alfred sweats in fear. "Best to just stay away from Arthur. You'll only break him if you continue this." And then he walks past him. Alfred's eyes open wide in shock.

Arthur's brother just... warned him to stay away from Arthur...? But they just... They only reconciled... He can't just lose him again...!

"NO!" Alfred yells. He doesn't want that! He doesn't want to stay away from Arthur again!

He turns to Dylan, stubbornness in his eyes. "I won't lose Arthur again! He... He means alot to me!"

Dylan stares at him for a second before a smirk appears on his face. "Well, it's your decision anyway."

***
Bonus Arthur's Side:

Arthur wakes up, still feeling quite warm and feverish. He turns to his side and sees a well dressed Alfred sleeping on his computer chair and Arthur smiles.

Alfred mutters something and Arthur leans in closer to hear.

"Arthur... D-did you...like the movie..." Arthur blushes as he hears his name. "...mmm...I missd you..." Alfred mumbles and Arthur covers his already red face, as if someone was watching.

"You idiot..." Arthur mutters under his breath, the smile still stuck on his face.

_______________________________
Alfred ends up staying with Arthur the whole weekend, helping the two out of four brother take care of Arthur. Arthur eventually got better once Monday had arrived.

Meanwhile, Antonio and Lovino had gotten a bit closer and Lovino's agreed to start working at the library again by next week.

Hope you liked this so far!
-NSO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 71 55
Lovino and Antonio have been together for almost a year now, living together in the big house, the very same one where Lovino grew up, as Antonio's h...
77.8K 1.3K 29
Alfred knows that since he was little he was wanted. By England and France. But it comes as a surprise that he is not only wanted, but desired. By t...
4.2K 172 16
Prince Alfred Jones is 18 years old, which his father deems is old enough to marry. When Alfred finds out about the arranged marriage, he's determine...
41.9K 3.2K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...