We Need Each Other [Dallas Wi...

By caity_caitlyn

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ with ʏᴏᴜ" [Dallas Winston] Started: {7/7/18} Ended: {7/20/18} More

Cast
INTRODUCTION
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T WE N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
E P I L O G U E

T H I R T Y - T W O

272 17 20
By caity_caitlyn

Lynn
Pregnate...it said I was pregnant.

I walked out and showed O. She smiled and hugged me.

"Congratulations!" she said happily and I nodded.

I walked away and went into my room and cried. Why did this happen? The one time we don't use a damn condom is the time I get pregnant....great...I'm happy don't get me wrong but...now the baby won't have a father...just great.

There was a knock and I opened it. It was O, Soda, Lannan, and Eve.

"So pregnant huh?" Eve said and I nodded.

We all sat there in silence before Soda broke it.

"You should tell Dal...tonight...we can all go walk around with the gang and you can tell Dally and then the others," he said and I nodded.

-
We exited my room and went into the living room to see the gang.

"Do you all wanna go for a walk tonight?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

They all agreed.

"Great we'll go in an hour or whatever," I said and they nodded.

I walked over to Dally and sat on his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Dally, can I ask you something?" I said quietly and he nodded.

"Why don't you like kids?" I asked and he sighed.

"I don't like em. I just don't. They're messy and annoying" he grumbled and I nodded.

"What if I told you I wanted a kid," I said quietly and he froze.

"Dallas"

"Are you?" he questioned and I shook my head. I didn't want to tell him. Not yet.

"Why ask then?"

"Well I just wanted to know would you love me enough and stay?" I asked and he didn't respond so I left it alone.

About a few hours later it was 5 pm. The gang stood up and I ran over to my room to change. I quickly threw on blue jean shorts and a striped cropped long sleeve. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and walked out. Dally put a hand on my ass and we walked out.

-
We were walking along the sidewalk roaming around when I leaned closer to Dally.

"Dallas...I need to tell you something..." I said quietly.

"What?" he asked. I could tell he was nervous.

"I uh...Dallas I'm" I started but everything went black.

-
I woke up and my head hurt like hell. I looked around and saw I was at Bucks in Dally's room.

"Dallas?" I spoke. Shit...I didn't drink did I?! I started to panic when someone's lips met mines but the thing is they weren't Dally's.

I tried pushing the person away but my hands were tied. I moved my head and opened my eyes to see Liam.

"Hey babe," he said and his hand trailed up my shirt but stopped.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked and I froze. How did he know?

"Why"

"Because. I'm not gonna hurt you if you're pregnant" he said and I nodded.

"I am," I said and he nodded untying me and led me downstairs.

-
When we got downstairs I saw the gang tied up and in the middle was a chair with a gun.

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked with fright.

"Nothing," he said and grabbed Eve and put her in the chair.

Everyone woke up and once Eve did I saw the fright in her eyes.

"W-whats going on? Soda!" she yelled and Soda looked at her.

"Princess? Oh God! Why are we tied up!" he yelled and Liam came out.

He pointed the gun at Eve's head and everyone froze. Even her.

"Tell me, Lynn. Who do you love? If you lie she dies. Also, don't try saying she means nothing to you because I know she's your best friend" he said smirking.

"Dallas," I said and he cocked the gun.

"NO!" Soda yelled and I saw his finger on the trigger. I flipped.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" I screamed.

"Why not?" he smirked. I paused and he put his finger on the trigger again.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" I yelled and he groaned untying her and tied her backup.

"Please don't hurt anyone" I pleaded and he grabbed O and touched her face.

"Who's she? Isn't she middle class? What's this? You're married?" he said with a small smirk.

"To who?"

"Me and so help me you even hurt her I'm gonna kill you!" Darry snapped and he pointed the gun at him.

I got up and ran in front of him.

"No! Not him!" I yelled and he smirked pointing it to Soda.

"No! Not him either!"

"How about him huh?" he said pointing it to Lannan.

"Don't touch my family!" I snapped and he chuckled.

"Okay then... let's play a game" he smirked.

"I'm not playing a fucking game" I snapped and he pointed the gun at Eve's stomach.

"FINE!" I yelled and he smirked.

"So the rules are you can't leave this building and you must go somewhere I can't see you. If I even see you then well oops looks like someones gonna die. There will be a timer though. I'm gonna fire 5 shots. Maybe someone will die maybe someone won't. But the thing is once you hear the gunshots you can't come out until the last shot. If you do then you die. Deal?" he said smiling like a creep.

"What is this even called?" I asked.

"Let's call it...invisible"

"Whatever" I grumbled.

"Run," he said and when he turned I went upstairs and in Dally's room collapsing behind the door.

1...

I winced.

2...

Nothing

3...

I heard mumbling

4...

I heard a chuckle...I wanted to just run and attack him but I couldn't...

5...

I heard this ear piercing scream...

Dallas
I was looking at Liam smirking firing the gun at the floor. After the third shot Lannan looked at me and whispered.

"My hands are free...I'm gonna get us out of here" he whispered and I shook my head.

"Let's be honest. He's gonna shoot me. Please watch over Lynn and please love her for me. Don't leave her and don't break her heart. The truth is she probably loves you more than me. You've known her longer. If I die please tell her to move on" I said and he shook his head.

"You aren't gonna die Dallas," he said and I shook my head.

"Promise me" I demanded and he nodded.

"I promise" he sighed.

4...he shot the floor but the 5th he looked at me. I knew it. I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes.

"I love you Caitlyn" I whispered.

Bang

Lynn
I ran downstairs to see both Dallas and Lannan bleeding out.

"NO!" I screamed and ran over to them trying to keep pressure on their wounds.

Lannan grabbed my arm and pushed it away.

"Help Dallas" he groaned out and I shook my head as tears spilled from my eyes.

Octavia ran over to me and moved my hand from Lannan.

"How the hell are you out of that chair?!" I screamed.

"He isn't good at tying knots," she said and helped Lannan.

"Keep pressure on Dallas. I'll put pressure on Lannan" she said and I nodded.

Dallas took his hand and cupped my face.

"Take my jacket," he said and I shook my head.

"Angel please" he whispered.

I quickly took it off him and put it to the side keeping pressure on his chest.

"Caitlyn...I love you" he whispered closing his eyes.

"No! No no no no NO!" I yelled and hit the floor hard.

I looked over. Lannan's eyes were closed too.

Oops...Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

173K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
20.7K 299 64
Y/n Cameron moves to the obx because her Mom died so she has to go live with Rose, Rafe, Sarah, and Wheezie. She definitely fits in with the kook lif...
83.5K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
38.6K 247 49
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐴𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑱𝑱 𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡...