W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

Da xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... Altro

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Twentyseven

255 29 3
Da xwalkergirlx

I was drinking a bit of water, while switching though the different channels. Alan was still sulking, the cup in his hands.

Smiling I gave him a annoyed glance and chuckled. "Oh Alan please stop sulking!" I rolled my eyes and turned my eyes again on the TV.

I just saw the end of a TV series and then the screen for the 'Tagesschau' a quite common German News Show appeared. Yawning I waited for the intro to end and crossed my arms, putting the water glass next to me.

"Should I activate the subtitles?" Alan asked chuckling as soon as the news reporter greeted the viewers and I shrugged. "If you're interested in german TV shows, do it... I just wanna check what's happening in Germany right now!"

I sat down a bit more comfortable, glancing at the TV. Alan activated the subtitles as soon as the reporter started listing up the news. "Iceland is closing its boarders, caused of many immigrants due the so called Aliens, showing up more often."

She stopped for a few seconds and a picture from the minister popped up next to her. "New informations about the so called Walkers, published by the minister of Norway."

I gave Alan a amused glare when a picture of him showed up on TV. The blonde woman started talking again and my eyes widened as soon as I saw a older pic of mine on TV. "New informations in the mysterious case of Christine Schmitter."

Alan suddenly was trying to grab the remote control, but I was still holding it in my hands, glancing at the TV, my eyes still widened shocked. He grabbed the remote control out of my hands and was almost switching the channel, but I interrupted him, looking at him quietly.

"No Alan. Don't do it." My voice was quiet and I looked at him. "It's about me and I want to know what's up with me." Alan's eyes widened a bit by my tone of voice and I wrapped my arms around my knees, staring at the screen.

"Chris... Please..." He muttered quietly, touching my arm slightly. "What?" I asked him, looking at him without a feeling. "Why shouldn't I watch it?" Alan lowered his head. "Don't believe anything what they're saying there okay?" He muttered andstarted twisting his hands.

I sighed. "So you knew about it?" I asked him, ignoring the report about the refugees coming to Iceland, and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry Chrissy... I don't know how I should have told you..." Alan turned his head to me, his blue eyes a bit darker than usual.

"It's... It's okay. I just want to know what they're saying about me." I told him and focussed on the report about Iceland again.

" Guðni Th. Jóhannesson annouced that Iceland is going to close it's borders. The icelandic government decided that the danger, that there could be so called Walkers underneath the refugees, is too big. At the moment crowds of refugees are coming to the island, hoping for safety from this new danger. The European Union is willed to find a compromise."

The reporter sorted her papers and looked back up to the camera.

"Norway published newest informations about the dangerous organisation called 'Walkers'."

A screenshot of the Alone musicvideo showed up and I started giggling. "As is they don't have another picture..." I chuckled and gave him a amused glance.

"According to the latest reports that are available to the ARD, the first Walker, also known as Alan Walker in Bergen, Hordaland, is the first time conspicuous, among other things by the release of the world famous single 'Faded'. After Walker's first live shows, more and more people appeared around the world, adapting to his unusual dress style and calling themselves Walker. As soon as you see a person wearing black clothes with the Walker's Symbol on his back and a mask covering half of their face, go to safety immediately and call the police. They're dangerous and often armed"

A picture of Alan's Logo showed up, next to a person wearing a hoodie and a mask. Alan sighed and sat down a bit more comfortable. "They'll never understand won't they?"

I shrugged, focussing on the report again. "Don't looks like."

Suddenly the camera started shaking a bit and several loud voices were yelling something.

Alan's eyes widened and flashed light blue suddenly. "Fuck..." He stared at the screen, watching a person getting pulled in front of the camera, his gray T-Shirt with 'Staff' spelled at the back flickering black and he was forced down to his knees.

His brown eyes widened in fear and the reporter stepped back shocked, while several heavily armed guards ran into the studio, shielding the reporter and pointing their guns at the young man, kneeing at the ground, his arms behind his head, tears in his eyes.

A man with a bulletproof vest, 'SWAT' spelled over his chest, stepped next to the man, pointing a black hand canon at the head of the man. His clothing flickered even more and suddenly it turned completely to the black hoodie and the mask.

"This man here." The man with the gun started speaking. "Is one of the aliens. And he made a big mistake coming here. And he'll pay for it." His voice was cold, as he pressed the barrel of the pistol against the head of the brown haired man.

The young mans eyes flashed blue suddenly and I had the hope that he could free himself out of this situation, but he was too slow. A loud bang echoed through the studio and the reporter screamed loudly, as soon as the lifeless and bleeding body hit the ground.

My eyes and my mouth slightly opened I stared stunned at the screen, not believing what I just saw. "Fuck..." Alan cursed quietly, staring at the screen the same way stunned as I was. "They..." I stammered, glaring at the screen and then back to Alan.

"They killed him." He finished my sentence and started twisting his hands. "These bastards killed one of us." His voice trembled heavily and was filled with endless hate. I reached to him, putting my hand on his arm.

"I first thought that we could solve that peacefully... but they've gone too far." He clenched his hands into fists, staring at the TV angrily.

"And now to the latest news about the mysterious kidnapping of Christine Schmitter."

I was still holding Alans hand, but I focussed on the show again.

Alan's hands were still clenched fists and I knew he was angry. "Alan..." I whispered carefully, looking at him.

Alan turned his head to me, but we both got interrupted by a weird sound, coming from the TV. I twitched back a bit, staring at the now black flat screen.

"Turn that camera on again!" I heard a voice yelling angrily and the screen flickered a bit but remained black. The weird sound, almost sounding like the sound at the end of Alan's musicvideos, echoed again across the room and Alan's eyes widened suddenly, as soon as a white, blurry and shivering font appeared on the black screen.

Slowly, letter by letter a sentence was formed. I was staring at the weird and random combination of letters, white on black. Alan next to me gasped shocked, while I was trying to figure out the sense of that random letter combination.

Disjtujof Tdinjuufs jt bmjwf

I wasn't sure, if I saw a ID flickering at the right corner but Alan suddenly got up. The white text on the TV-screen was flickering heavily and some letters were disappearing, forming a new message.

-..- ..-. / .. -... .-- ..-. / .--. --- ..-. / .--. --. / --.. .--. ...- .-.-.- / 45.640941 ° N , 16.777784 ° E

It took me a while to understand, that the message was actually written in morse code. I blinked confused and my vision changed suddenly. The next time I opened my eyes, some blue structures where floating around in the room and the morse code on the screen started changing again, but the new font which was showing up was blue instead of white.

xf ibwf pof pg zpv 45.640941 ° N , 16.777784 ° E

//Another weird letters combination...// I thought, staring at the weird combination. //The last thing must be coordinates...// Confused I glanced at the message, trying to figure out what happened to my vision, but as soon as I glanced at the coordinates, a picture of a strange looking monument showed up next to it.

A smaller explanation was written next to the picture of that strange building, which kinda looked familiar to me and I quickly read the text, ignoring Alan, who was frozen the same way like I was.

Monument to the Revolution of the people of Moslavina - 45.640941 ° N , 16.777784 ° E

Or simply the Monument to the Revolution is a World War II memorial sculpture by Dušan Džamonja, located in Podgarić, Berek, Croatia. It is dedicated to the people of during World War II.

I tilted my head, wondering why there where the coordinates to the monument in that crypitc message. My eyes went back to the message, seeing the letters rushing through and forming another, new message.

The first word was already obviously decoded and I frowned in confusion. Slowly, the next words were decoded. "We have...?" I whispered, leaning forward a bit and glanced at the blue font covering the white orginal font.

I turned my head around, looking to Alan and I gasped shocked. He was completely frozen and wasn't breathing. Even the dust particles were frozen in time. My eyes widened but a quiet sound irritated me and I glanced at the TV again.

My breath went fast as I read the message and the blood was rushing in my ears loudly. My heart was beating fast as I realised what the message was telling us.

The blue in my vision just disappeared suddenly.

"We have one of you?" Alan and I asked quietly the same second. His wide opened blue eyes met mine and I stared at him, noticing that he must have seen the same thing.

"Fuck... They must mean Fynn..." I whispered, telling him the thought going though my head. Alan's eyes went dark.

"These bastards..." He whispered and glared at the floor. But suddenly he turned his head to me, looking at me confused. "Why do you know the meaning of the message?" Alan asked me slightly confused.

I blinked and scratched my neck. "Well... When I looked at it, it encoded right in front of my eyes..." I answered him, looking at his eyes the same way confused as he was looking at me.

A big smile appeared on my opponents face and his eyes lightened up for a second, before he turned serious again. "So you've seen that they put coordinates for Podgarić there..." I nodded slowly and looked at him again.

"But why did they put these coordinates there..." He muttered quietly, resting his hand on his hands and stared at the still black screen.

My eyes flickered a bit and I scratched my neck. Alan gave me a confused glance and I raised one eyebrow.

"Maybe... There's a hint where Fynn is...?" I heard myself saying and my eyes widened surprised. But Alan didn't noticed it and he nodded slowly.

"Y..yeah... I'll have to go there... I should take Kyrre with me... And call for someone from around there..." He muttered, getting up quickly and twisting his hands nervously.

I stood up, putting my hand on his arm carefully. "Alan...?" I asked him gently. He turned around to me, his blue eyes looking at me worried.

"Can I come with you?" I asked him quietly. "I..I mean I'm the only one who can see Fynn and if he's there..." Alan interrupted me, shaking his head.

"Chrissy don't be mad at me, but if he's there or there's a hint where he could be, the government will protect it heavily and..." He stopped, grabbing my hands.

"I can't allow it to come with me... I can't risk that, Chrissy... They know that you're alive and they want you..." He muttered, looking into my eyes and tilted his head slightly.

"But Alan.." I tried to encounter but he shook his head. "Christine please... I can't take that risk to loose you!" He told me carefully, his eyes a bit teary.

I closed my eyes and lowered my head. "Wh... When will you leave?" I asked him quietly, twisting our fingers carefully .

"This evening." He told me, putting two fingers on my chin, forcing me to look up again. "But I'll keep you updated okay hun?" He muttered and I closed my eyes to hide the tears.

"Watch yourself idiot." I whispered, giving him a quick kiss.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.8K 281 19
Newly 21 year old Ayden Slider discovers during his birthday party that weird things are happening to him all at once. Slowly, these powers start man...
690 86 40
Two opposite sides come face to face, forcing each other to reconsider their version of the truth. *** A minority of the world's population carries...
Lab Rat(18+) Da C. Evon

Storie d'amore

843K 27.6K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...
132K 3.2K 45
❝I am a lie hiding behind a shield of words. I am anger, I am fear, but neither can I control.❞ Sometimes the unthinkable happens. When the Earth...