Adopted By Ash Costello

By weallwannadie

Angel grew up in a foster home. She switched them every year. But one year she moves in with a woman named Am... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Baby?
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~ Christmas
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PART 2: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
concert !!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
epilouge
reunited ❤️️

Chapter 5

4.8K 147 27
By weallwannadie

~Angels POV~

I woke up and yawned, seeing Ash was no longer in the room.

I got up and walked down the stairs to the kitchen to see all New Years Day there.

"Morning sunshine!" Jake said to me across the table.

"Morning." I sat down next to Ash and Nikki. They both piled food onto my plate. It was filled with strawberries, bacon, and pancakes. And orange juice.

"You need to have a lot of food in your system since we're shopping all day." Ash exclaimed clapping her hands together.

"All day?"

"All day!" The whole band spoke up.

"Who's all going?"

"Us and Motionless In White. Tomorrow you're going to meet my parents! Considering they're your grandparents now."

"Okay! Wait do I have a dad?"

"Well, no. At least not yet anyway."

"Well, we are going to have to talk about this later mommy dearest."

"Okay. Eat! Then go get ready!" I did as told and ate my food. When I got done I went up to my room to take a shower. When I got out I put on my New Years Day shirt that I cut into a tank that says, 'Watch out the Devils inside' from the song Angel eyes. I put on my pants that were half red, half black. Like mine and Ashley's hair.

"Ash!" I yelled. She came up to the room.

"Yeah?"

"Can you do my makeup like yours?"

"Yes! Come to my room." I followed her into her room and sat down. She same over to me and did my makeup just like hers. 

"I love it!"

"Good.I'll teach you how to do it. It's not that hard."

"Okay! Well how do I look?" I said motioning to my face and to my outfit.

"Amazing."

"Hey. You know who would be the best dad?"

"Who?" She lifted her eyebrow.

"Chris." She looked surprised.

"C-Chris?"

"Defiantly! I can tell you like him. And I'm pretty sure he likes you."

"Well, yeah, of course I like him. Who wouldn't!?"

"Me and Nikki will set y'all up somehow.."

"Okay. How bout you and Ricky? I know he likes you. He told me."

"He did?"

"Mhm. Y'all will get together at one point."

"Sure. We all ready?"

"Yeah. Alright let's go, Motionless In White just got here."

"Okay!" We left and went down the stairs to see everybody there. Ricky ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around.

"Nice to see you to! It's just been like what 10 hours?"

"10 hours too long."He winked and pushed me out the door with everybody else.

"Are we riding in separate cars?" i asked. Everybody nodded. "I wanna be in the car with my mom and Nikki! everybody laughed. We got in Ash's car and i got in the back seat and Nikki got in the passenger seat.

"Oh!"

"Yes?"

"We forgot to take a photo yesterday! When we get to the mall can we take one?"

"Oh yeah! And yes were going to have to!"

"Okay! Now, music!" She turned her CD on.

Let's get this funeral party started right here

We're gonna conjure up a little fun

You know you can't just trust just anyone

These days are numbered singin' five, four, three, two, one

So pack your bags you're leaving now honey just believe it you're done, done, done, done, done

Lay her down to rest in your bloodstained party dress

Say goodnight to all your guests

Darling now forgive but not forget

Here's to all your lies, say your last goodbyes

Honey don't act so surprised

Don't you realize that tonight's the night that you die

Heartbreaks are your profession

Now you're not keeping my attention

Six feet just won't do, we'll have to dig a little deeper just for you

Well, I've got your number and the countdown's just begun (Five, four, three, two, one)

We're settling the score so leave your body at the door cause you're done, done, done, done, done

Lay her down to rest in your bloodstained party dress

Say goodnight to all your guests

Darling now forgive but not forget

Here's to all your lies, say your last goodbyes

Honey don't act so surprised

Don't you realize that tonight's the night that you die

It's your funeral party ladies and gentlemen, so let's have some fun

Kill, kill, kill! Kill, kill, kill!

I've got your number singing five four three two one

Lay her down to rest in your bloodstained party dress

Say goodnight to all your guests

Darling now forgive but not forget

Here's to all your lies, say your last goodbyes

Honey don't act so surprised

Don't you realize that tonight's the night that you die, yes you!

"Dang Ash! You didn't tell me your daughter could sing!"

"Yes sir!"

"I told you i learned it from the best!"

"Awh she's such a sweetheart!"

"I know! God my parents are gonna love her!"

"Ahh, here's the mall!" Ash said pulling into the mall parking lot.

"Yay! More New Years Day merch!"

"Ash, I love your daughter, and my niece. She fits into this family perfect!"

"Well i am the Living Dead girls daughter."

"Yes you are!" Ash said kissing my forehead. "Nikki take a pic of me and her will ya?" He nodded and she gave him her phone. We smiled and took a lot of pictures. She posted them on instagram.

"Is my last name Costello now?"

"Yes."

"Then im changing my instagram name."

ashcostello: Adopted Angel! I love my new daughter! @angelcostello

angelcostello: My idol adopted me the other day! I love you mommeh!

@ashcostello :love you too!

We went in the mall and everybody separated except me, Ash, and Nikki. We went into hot topic.I got myself some new clothes, but then I started to feel hungry.

"Hey, can we eat?"

"Sure. Lets go to the food court." We walked to the food court. "Do you know what you want?" Ash asked.

"Uhh, Taco Bell?" She nodded and we went to taco bell. I got 3 soft tacos, no lettuce, add sour cream, and a Dr. Pepper. Ash got the same and i dont know what Nikki got. We sat down and ate our food with everybody else joining.

"So, how was your day?" Jake asked.

"Pretty good. I love my new family!"

"We love you too!"

"Alright, well im getting tired. How bout we go back home, and rest there for the rest of today, and tomorrow we'll go visit my parents." Ash said. I nodded and walked to the car. We got in and drove home. We got there and i got changed into my Nightmare Before Christmas pajamas and went in the living room and layed my head on Ash's lap. I started falling asleep, then i was being picked up by Nikki. He layed me in my bed. "Goodnight Angel." He kissed my forehead and left my room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 9 35
Cassie was bullied and picked on her entire life. She's gotten into a bad habit of self harming. One night, her mom finds out about her cutting and t...
13.3K 877 29
All through high school, Chris Cerulli was seen as a misfit; an outcast. However, he still had his friends, his band, and his girlfriend. He was ordi...
87K 3.1K 31
Viviane was 4 years old when her father killed her mum. Nobody wanted Viviane in their life, so she came into an adoption center. She was there almos...
24.4K 1K 29
Meet Jennifer Ruiz. An 24 year old girl who has had a rough time as a teen mom and is currently in search for a new job. Meet Chris Cerulli. Better k...