The Gangleader's Little Princ...

By dprincess684

What happens when one day when you were going back home from school like any normal days when suddenly you ge... More

The Gangleader's Little Princess
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 53

8.5K 237 35
By dprincess684

HEY GUYS. BEEN A WHILE RIGHT. I AM SORRY FOR DELAY. I REALLY AM AND THE FACT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH WATTPAD THIS MORNING (IT'S EVENING RIGHT NOW WHERE I AM) AND COULDN'T FIND MY BOOK IN THE WORK GOT ME WORKED UP BUT NOW IT'S BACK. AND I AM FINALLY RELIEVED.

ALSO THERE'S A SAD NEWS. ON JULY 22ND SOMETHING HAPPENED. WHEN ME AND MY FRIEND WERE RETURNING HOME FROM SPENDING SOME TIME WITH OUR FRIENDS WE GOT INTO A BIKE ACCIDENT. THAT RESULTED IN ME HAVING A FRACTURED LEG. NOTHING SERIOUS WE BOTH ARE FINE NOW. AND NOW THAT I AM BED RIDDEN UNTIL I RECOVER I PLAN TO SPEND THIS TIME ON WATTPAD AS MUCH AS I CAN. SO IT MEANS I WON'T MAKE YOU WAIT LONGER AS MUCH AS I CAN. NOT MUCH OF A SAD NEWS I GUESS. TILL THEN HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT.

It's been weeks, nearly a month since Jason went on this so called meeting. He had been really busy that we couldn't properly call each other. I thought after that talk on the first night he wouldn't call me but he actually did right before I was going to bed the other day.

You have no idea how happy I was. I literally started tearing up. I thought he was angry, upset with me but he wasn't. He really is a nice guy. Just so I wouldn't be scared to sleep at night he keeps calling me until I fell asleep no matter how busy he is.

Later when I talked to the girls, it kinda slipped my mouth about my fear of darkness and Jason's call. Linda gave me a 'are you serious' look. And then without hesitation she offered me to stay in her room. I was not sure about it at first but eventually I gave in and started sleeping with her.

After I told Jason about the whole sleeping arrangements he sounded relieved yet disturbed at the same. I guess he was happy about the thought he didn't have to worry about calling me every night but was a little doubtful about this. However, now it looks like he is completely trusting Linda with me because it has been more than a week since he last called me.

Can you believe it? Not just him but none of the guys pick up my calls or has called the girls. I wanna be really understanding and think they are really occupied with all these meeting and stuff but they could like text back for not answering our calls, right.

I was really sad yet worried about this whole thing which I guess didn't go unnoticed by anyone in the house. The girls have been keeping me occupied and distracted from the boys. I don't know what state I would be in without them.

With a big sigh I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone tucking on my sleeves. Looking down at my hands I saw Jewel playing with my sleeves. I have also been spending my time with Lexi and Lucan's puppies to keep me busy when the girls are doing their own thing. You can say we have bonded really well. Especially Jewel and me, Jewel has really grown up than the first time I met her.

The scared little pup was no more terrified of me. She would come at me openly challenging me. The little girl was slowly turning into the alpha wolf just like her father. She would howl taking her siblings in control before brutally attacking me while her parents look at us like they don't even care I was literally getting killed by their little fluffball of kids.

I've been spending so much time with puppies, apparently I've become their favourite toy. Like right now these kids are going through the teething age and chew whatever is in their view. I have brought them varieties of toys and chews to help them but instead of those they find my body and anything covering my body more interesting to chew.

These kids, tsk. I wonder what kind of adults they will become when they grow up. I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna take after their father. Seemingly no one in here wants to be loving and sweet like their mother; and instead want to follow their father's footsteps in being ferocious. Especially this little girl who is gripping hard on my hand.

"Ah! Ah! Jewel that hurts." I tried hard to remove my hand from her mouth but damn that grip of hers. For a small young pup she sure was strong.

"Want some help?" I turned back getting startled to see Linda with a huge amused smile.

"Linda? You finished your training. Ah!" I turned to give my biggest glare at Jewel but she was so cute, my eyes turned from intimading to loving in a second. Not only her but all her siblings were cute I couldn't stay angry at them even if they were practically burrowing holes in my t-shirt and sneakers. I have lost count of the shirts they have ruined in these past weeks and I'm not a tad bit mad.

"You look really occupied." I blinked multiple times before focusing on Linda as I play tug of war with the puppies. Remind me to never wear new clothes while visiting these kids.

I looked at my side to see Linda getting comfortable beside. That was the only time they left my shirt causing me to lose my balance and slightly fall backwards.

"Woah! There." Due to Linda's quick reflex I was saved from embarrassment and banging my head on the floor.

"Thanks." Soon the puppies surrounded Linda and started barking, and attacking her shoes. Well farewell to another brave shoe who kept Linda's feet warm and protected.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"Nothing, why?" I looked at the puppies snarling and biting Linda's  shoes while she looked least bit affected by it. I rubbed Jewel's back who was by side unlike her siblings, she wasn't good with strangers.

"We all were planning to have a girls night out tonight." I looked at her as if she has lost her mind.

"Are you serious? Is it okay for us to go out at night?"

"I'm pretty sure it's okay. We have been hanging out at night a lot of times and nothing has ever happened."

Where are we going?"

"Club"

"What? But I. ... I am underage." Just then Linda pulled out something out from her pocket and showed me.

"No way, you didn't."

"Yes, I did. I made a fake ID of yours."

"How? What? Why?" I had no idea what exactly was it I wanted to say. So I blurted out the first word my mind and tongue could grasp. "Will people believe this?"

"Have you seen yourself sister? You can pass as my elder sister."

"Ouch!" I faked hurt, laying my hand on my chest.

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you." She didn't look sorry nor she sounded one.

"What about Jason?"

"What about him?"

"He won't like me going to this kind of places. If he ever found about this he will kill all of us."

"Don't be such a wuss Abigail. Learn to live a little. Sometimes it's okay to be bad. And if Jason can be bad why can't his princess. Don't you think it's kind of hypocritical of him to prevent you from doing bad while he does all the dirty work." She was manipulating me. Yup! She definitely was I can see it in her eyes; how much she wants me to go with her.

"Think about it. He hasn't called you for more than a week now not has anyone of the guys. Who knows where he is right now? He could be out there with some other girl doing some porn s#!+ for all we know." I looked at Linda thinking of the possibility that she was right. However, I didn't want to give in easily. I have trust in Jason.

"We don't know that. It could also be there was an actual emergency that kept them occupied."

"I have known those guys longer than you. And from what I know after whatever so called mission they have completed, they go on a holiday and become big wild animals." She looked very convincing I don't know what to believe and what not to. I have a little bit faith in Jason he won't do those but knowing he was single man in his twenties; a gang leader of all my heart was leaning on Linda's side.

"C'mon Abigail. It'll be fun plus Carol is joining us too. And I know how much you wanted to see her again." She looked at me with the biggest hopeful smile I have seen someone ever give to me.

*
*
*

The music was loud, the place was dim litted and a feeling of nostalgia was hitting me. As you can guess Linda won and, mee and the girls were at the club and not just any club; it was the same one Jason had brought me for his meeting.

I had memories in this club, not so pleasant memories. I looked at the girls cheering as Carol did her dance on the bar. She was barely clothed but that was what her work required. She was so smooth while spinning and doing moves with those high heels, my jaws were dropped down to the floor. Not really but I imagined it that way. Don't judge my imagination runs wild.

After her turn was over she walked back swaying her hips sexily and Linda was whistling louder than any men in the room. If she wasn't with Jonathan right now, I would have thought Linda and Carol had a thing for each other.

Soon Carol was done and out of her work clothes and in normal attire. She had taken the day off but her boss asked her to show her performance even for a little while as she was the heart of the club and many people were demanding her. She declined at first but her boss promised free service and Linda being the person she was, accepted the offer without consulting Carol.

Carol looked at Linda in disbelief while the latter one just patted her back with a few encouraging words which didn't sound so encouraging at all. With this incident I found out Linda is that one friend who'd sell you away if she hears the word free in front of anything. Remind me to be extra cautious while going out with her.

Me and Courtney were having fits of laughter at one corner as we looked at the three grown woman on the dance floor in their best childish behaviour. It was really funny seeing those three enjoy themselves, especially since Gemma is the kind to always be serious and uptight.

After a fits of laughter I got really thirsty and there wasn't any drinks left in my glass. I looked at Courtney and poked her.

"I need a drink. Do you want something?" She shook her in denial. I signed her that I'll go grab something to drink. She offered to keep me company but I assured her that I'll be fine. I don't know where the confidence came from but spending some time in this place it feels like I got a little used to it.

I made by way to the bar through this crowded and sweaty place. The moment I reached my destination I took a breather and adjusted my dress. I haven't wore anything strapless in my life before, so it was pretty uncomfortable. After I ordered my drink, I swiftly leaned on the counter to cover myself and pull the dress as up as I can.

"Hello there." My body instantly straightened up as I heard a masculine voice. I looked at the direction from where the voice came and saw a middle aged man with a drink in his hand. I smiled at him uncomfortably.

"You alone?" I shook my head and looked elsewhere, hoping he would get I wasn't interested to talk and go away.

"Why is your hand empty? A drink for the lady." Before I could decline, he gave a smile and winked saying it was on him.

"I'm sorry but I don't drink. I need to go." I felt him grab my hand.

"It's okay, if you don't drink. A little bit of your company will work for me." He looked at me with a sinister smile.
What? Oh no, what have I gotten into. Someone save me.

"Excuse me mister. You need to leave her." I turnt to my left to see Linda, Carol and Gemma standing with their arms crossed and intimading look. They are here, my own real life powerpuff girls were here to save the day. Or is it night?

"Oooo.... more girls. Come here there's space for everyone of you." The man patted his lap making Linda furiously grab his neck.

"I said leave her." Linda was choking the man so hard he lossen his grip on me. I quickly ran away from the man and into Gemma's arms.

"Are you alright?" The girls looked at me worriedly and comforted me in their arms.

"I don't want to stay here any longer." I saw Courtney looked at me anxiously before looking at the other girls. "And I am pretty sure, Abigail doesn't want either?"

"Alright, let's go." With that one sentence, we girls were out of the club in no time. Too much for having fun girls night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 428 39
Brooke never thought that she would be in a situation like this. Where her reputation is on the line and she is comforted by the school's bad boy.
82.7K 1.3K 28
You where a normal girl who was popular and kind to everyone. One day you where walking home and you felt as if you where being watched. Then everyth...
468K 13.4K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
264K 5.3K 41