N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 22

6.4K 236 234
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

Opening your eyes, you stretch as you sit up, humming in satisfaction as your joints release their pressure. Slipping out of the futon, you yawn groggily as you fold it neatly. You quickly switch out your outfit to a clean carbon copy, swinging the small bag over your shoulder.

You twirl the key to your room around your finger, whistling a small tune as you leave the room, well-rested and rather chipper. You slip the keys into your pocket with a calm smile on your face. 

That was probably one of the best sleeps you've had in a long time.

It was quite nice. 

As you walk the halls, you meet up with a confused Naruto and a roofied Jiraiya. 
"How's it hangin'? What's troubling y'all?" You drawl, casually strolling up. 

"Hey Y/N-sensei, It's good to see you again! We can't find Shizune or that old hag!"

Jiraiya smacks the back of his head, mumbling something about respect and being too loud.

"Well, we can always search for them. And what do you mean 'good to see me'? I haven't been gone." You ask, confused.

"What? Yes you have. The you've been missing for the past week!" Naruto reveals.

You wince. 

That was why you felt so rested. It didn't change the time with Madara, and you were missing a rather large amount of chakra, but still. 

Ouch.

"Looks like I have to pay a little more. Have you checked their room?" 

"That's what we were about to do." Jiraiya states, his groggy state seeping into his voice. 

"Did she drug you?" You ask him straight.

He nods, sighing heavily. 

You motion for Naruto to walk in front of you, and you begin your short journey to Shizune and Tsunade's room. 

You knock, hearing a feminine groan from the other side before a gasp and sudden shuffle interrupt it. Rapid footsteps approach the door, and it swings open, Shizune running straight into your chest. 

"Hey there Shizune. Mind telling us what happened?" You ask nonchalantly, her face dusting with a light shade of pink as she frantically steps away. 

"Oh, uh," She shakes her head quickly to clear it. "Now isn't the time to sit around and chat! We need to hurry; we can talk on the way!"

You nod, looking at the slouching man and whiskered boy behind you. They look back seriously. 

Tsunade reaches out, about to touch Orochimaru's arms, when a kunai comes in-between, thrown by Kabuto. "What is the meaning of this? Coming here and betraying me?" Orochimaru realizes why Kabuto threw the weapon, his smirk faltering just a little. "Princess Tsunade? What led you to the decision to kill me?"
Tsunade glares, remaining silent as Orochimaru continues. "Even so... I trust you wholeheartedly, Kabuto. I appreciate your loyalty and foresight in anticipating Tsunade's attack."

"Yes.... she's in the medical corps, same as me. I could sense her murderous intentions in her chakra."

Orochimaru sighs, saying, "And I really did intend to bring them back, too. And I even promised not to attack the leaf, but..."

Tsunade falters, a sad and slightly uneasy expression appearing on her face. She wipes it off, smirking a small bit while scoffing.

 "Orochimaru..... You not attacking the village? I knew immediately that that  was a lie. But..." She looks to the ground, and continues. "I wanted to see them again. I wanted to touch them again. I wanted to see their smiles again."

Orochimaru seems slightly off-put, and Tsunade finishes, saying, "The possibility that I could see Dan and Nawaki again... I realized at that moment... that I was a fool!" She begins to cry, starting again.
"Just seeing their faces again, it made me blind. I loved them. I truly loved them! I wanted to see them again and hug them tight! But I couldn't..... that kid reminded me of their dreams. Though I tried to forget, both of them staked their lives on that dream! That those dreams would come true was my dream. 'Everything decays eventually.' That's what you said. This one feeling never decays."

Orochimaru frowns, saying, "The negotiations have failed. Looks like we'll have to take you by force."

Tsunade lifts her leg, and slams it down where Orochimaru once was, breaking the ground. Appearing beside Kabuto, he says, "Here we go Kabuto."

Kabuto then says, "I told you, didn't I? Good medicine has to be more than bitter."

"Come on!" Tsunade yells, "Orochimaru!"

"Come to think of it, we've fought before, haven't we?" Orochimaru chuckles.

"Indeed."

"You're one to talk. I'm the one who has to fight her." Kabuto lightly complains.

"You worthless scum! I'll kill you right here right now!" Tsunade seethes.

Orochimaru smirks, saying, "One hit and you're done for."

Kabuto responds, "I can see that. Bit tight here, especially for a battle."

"Thinking of moving?"

"I think we'd better. I saw two worrying people in her group."

"Who?"

"Jiraiya, and them."

Orochimaru smirks.

"What happened here?" Naruto questions, looking around at the demolished area while you answer kinda cryptically. "A snake and a slug."

Naruto looks at you dumbly, and you smile in return. "Well, princess went on quite the rampage, didn't she?"

 Smirking at the group, you poof away, leaving a note. 

Mandatory dumbass break, excuse me for now

love,

that dumbass

Suppressing your chakra the moment you had teleported to the correct area, you dive behind a random rock before anyone could notice you. You peek out from behind it, seeing Orochimaru sitting back and enjoying the show consisting of Tsunade getting pressed by Kabuto. 

Watching the fight, you mumble something to yourself and the stereotypical red and white striped box was in your hands, popcorn almost falling out with how high it was stacked. You crawl up the rock, wanting to get a better view.

 Now fully ontop of the rock, you were surprised how blind these people were. You were sitting ontop of a rock, in plain sight, and eating popcorn. You threw some popcorn and boo'd when Kabuto cut off Tsunade's breathing, and cheered when she switched up his nerves.

They still didn't notice you, not even when pieces of popcorn were landing in front of Orochimaru and when you were yelling. Tsunade heals her throat, and begins the fight again. You lay down, still facing them, and have your head propped up on your hand while the other shoves more of the infinite popcorn into your mouth.

Jiraiya appears with Ton-Ton on his shoulder, and finally at least someone noticed you, because he waved you over. Orochimaru follows his gestures and spots you on the rock.

"Took you long enough."

You say, hopping down and walking over to Jiraiya. "It's been a while, hasn't it Jiraiya?" He glances at you, and smirks darkly for a moment, his eyes full of want. "Hello dear."

"Hey Orochimaru." 

"WHAAAAT?" Naruto screams, seeing Kabuto.

"Naruto."

"Kabuto?! What're you doing here?!"

Jiraiya hums, looking between the two boys. "Looks like those two know each other."

After that, he gets shoved out of the way, Tsunade rushes Kabuto, and Kabuto remains in control by slicing his hand. Kabuto punches Tsunade back, and you catch her, gently setting her down.
Orochimaru glares at her for a second, finding her unworthy of your touch.

Creepy.

 The blonde boy is confused as all hell, and questions Kabuto. "Still naive as ever, aren't you Naruto?"

"No need to be a douche."

Kabuto ignores you, and Jiraiya joins in.
"Naruto, look at his headband. He is Orochimaru's..."

"That's right. I'm Orochimaru's spy."

After that, and a whole lot of dialogue I don't feel like writing, Jiraiya steps in, proclaiming, "Shizune, you take care of four-eyes. Me and Y/N can take on Orochimaru. Naruto, you protect Tsunade."

Naruto looks disappointed, but he agrees. All three of you bite your thumb, yelling in sync, "Summoning Jutsu!"

You and Orochimaru summon yours, and Jiraiya summons Gamakichi. Eric takes off, flying above the two snakes Orochimaru summoned.

"Yo, Eric!"

"Hey man."

"Can you get one if the snakes?"

"Sure thing."

Eric dives down and grabs one of the snakes, but it wasn't the one that Orochimaru was on. Eric ends up dropping it because of its wild thrashing. It falls, landing with a large crash. You see Orochimaru's snake stuck in a bog, and the snake Eric dropped was trying to eat Naruto. 'Fuck' You see Naruto jump out of the snake's mouth, hurting his leg.

You tell Eric to be careful and you jump off his head, falling at a very fast speed.
You land on the head of the snake in a roll, but it still kinda hurts. "Jesus Christ, that fucking hurt." You have your wrist grabbed as you get dragged to Jiraiya's side. He lets go, and Orochimaru glares darkly, lunging at him while hissing out, "Don't touch them with your tainted hands!"

You side step, but apparently not enough, because you are soon grabbed. "The chase has gone on long enough." Orochimaru says, readying a curse mark. As he bites into your neck you are soon replaced by a rock. You had managed to avoid the curse mark, and had surprised Orochimaru. Summoning many shadow clones, you had sent them from your place on the bottom of the snake.

They jumped up at Orochimaru, who hung his head low before beginning to cackle. He killed every single clone, calling out in a slightly unhinged tone, "Where are you dear? Come out!" Jiraiya kicks his back, and you crawl back to the top, staying out of Orochimaru's gaze as you kept behind him. He extends his neck, managing to bite Jiraiya and see you. "Fuck."

He chuckles, saying, "And to think you were once called the madman of the village." Turning to you, he grins wickedly and tilts his head, as if thinking. "What to do with you....."

"Can you start by not giving me a curse mark?" He chuckles again, and gets a gleam in his eye, telling of something bad to come. "I can do that, but in no way will I give up on you. You will be mine."

"Why do you keep saying that? Like, I get it. You're obsessed with me for one reason or another, but why do you keep saying that?"

"Because one day, I will capture you and keep you all to myself, where you will never escape."

"That's pretty creepy. Also, you're the villain in all of this. So, you'll probably get defeated by one of the protagonists, or switch sides or something. It's how it works. The heroes always win, unless the loss is a plot point."

Orochimaru again chuckles, saying, "This time I will get out with a victory."

"You'll either completely fail, or snatch a stalemate from the jaws of defeat. Of course, there's always a tactical retreat."

Orochimaru doesn't chuckle this time, he full on laughs, and you watch as Jiraiya recovers and gives you a thumbs up for stalling. You wink and face back to Orochimaru, finding him gone, and feeling a breath on the back of your neck. "Hello dear."

"Shit." 

He bites down hard, forming a curse mark as you tense up, trying not to scream. He catches your woozy body, licking the blood that had started trickling down your neck. He laughs triumphantly, his smirk pretty much seared onto his face.

"My, you taste exquisite dear."

"Begone...... thot...."

You murmur, fading into unconsciousness as your neck scorches and Orochimaru continues cackling.

Fun Fact: Hiashi Hyuuga's English VA, John DeMita, also voices Hizashi, Sakumo, and Dosu in Naruto, Kars in Jojo's, and Silver Fang in OPM.

{im uncomfortable    aside from that, we reached 100 pages. whoop whoop}

rewrite: so I just noticed how much shade Obito and Madara throw at each other when they're on top of the juubi and it's hilarious to me

edited: 8/26/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 2.4K 18
-Story is still being checked for any spelling errors and grammar. Please be kind as I make those changes- ⚠️Warning! I don't own any of the pictures...
18.4K 844 13
Oh God, being in your favorite anime world turns out wasn't as easy as what the fanfic showed. Especially when you woke up in a completely new body w...
12.5K 316 25
In which you get isekaied into the Naruto universe and try to save many people as possible, do stupid things and trying to fix your mommy issues. Rea...