The Bad Girl

By NickeishaKeize

Cutie Clayton is a nice innocent girl that grows up with her Parents and big brother.Her father Kevin Clayton... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Seven
Eulogy
Characters

Chapter Three

27 7 0
By NickeishaKeize

Picture of Cutie above guys:

My mom smiles at me as she showed my baby sister to me.

"Mom she's so pretty...... So what's her name ",. I said looking at them both ,my dad was sitting on the left side of the bed holding my mom hand.

"You can name her sweetie ",my mom said.

"Are you sure ", I said excitedly .

"Yes son ",my dad said nodding his head.

"I will call her cutie because of her beautiful appearance",."Her black hair ,brown eyes and cool complexion .She's just perfect for that name ",.

She got my dad's eyes and my mom hair and tiny lips but she looks just like me,the other part of me.

The doctor steps in with a note pad in her hand.
"Mr Clayton visiting time is up ,Mrs Clayton need to rest .She will be discharged  tomorrow ","The baby is healthy and your wife body is recovering fast ",.

"Thank you mam ",my dad said then kiss my mom and my baby sister on their forehead.

On our way out a tall dark man collapse into my father .

"Yo look where your bloody going",my dad said pushing his chest .

"Run Justin ", he said to me but I walk backwards slowly in the directions of the elevator . I saw the man hand reached for his waist where he pulled out a gun .My papa doing to die I think to myself but what I saw I knew its either one going to die .

My dad pulled out a gun of his own out of his waist .I was shocked ,is my dad a cop. I saw two cops walked in and my dad and the man noticed .They both quickly push back their gun into their waist.

"You get away this time ",the man shout to my dad as he walk down the hall.

"Let's go ",my dad said "Before these cops see's me",.
So he's not a cop .

"I told you to run ", he shout at me while driving home .

I was frighten by his shout and the hit he hit the staring wheel got me scared.

"You .......told......me......never....to...leave...the .....person ....I ...love .....no .....matter ....what ...the ....circumstances .....are "I stammered out .

He didn't say anything than crack a half smile at me.

"But dad what are you doing with a gun ",I asked concerned.

"You will soon know my son because you will be apart of this soon", he said rubbing my head.

"Can't wait ",I said happily .

He look at me surprised.

"You don't understand this yet my son",he said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 1K 49
Living in a mans world, Keelyn Greene has always been quiet, shy and quick to hold her tongue. She goes unnoticed in her pack for a long time until h...
Alexandra Rose By <3

Teen Fiction

267K 7.8K 44
It's been ten years since the Stones family lost their little girl. In those ten years, Alexandra Rose has grown up with an abusive foster father wh...
1M 36.4K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
3.4K 155 30
"Ow! My face!" I whined. "Didn't think you would be falling for me already." A husky, rich and velvety voice came. I opened my eyes. I saw feet and f...