Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

1.5K 33 1
By factitiousbyproxy

The Visit

- SKYLAR -

My heart was beating erratically and loud, were my eyes are busy looking outside though nothing seems appealing nor enough to be eye catching. I continue to deep breathe following by a heavy sigh to masked off the turmoiling feeling I've gotten since we left the safe house.

We're now travelling going to St. Anthony's Hospital where Aidan was confined after the accident. My bestfriends had their first visit to make sure that it was not just kind of game my daddy was playing to get me back and do whatever he wants me to do, but it turns out all he had said were true.

The moment that Aidan was brought to the hospital, all get shocked knowingly that he's the only heir of the multi billion Greythorn's company. The media from different part of the world came to gather information and update about his condition. They telecast it internationally covering up the real reason of his accident. They didn't open to the public that he's trying to commit suicide,that it was just a tragic accident.

Keana who's my companion today ceased the car infront of the hospital. There are lots of reporter outside the building waiting patiently for any updates.

'' hey are you okay? '' kea asked me.

'' yes, just a bit nervous '' I replied looking down at my now so cold hands.

'' it's okay, I'm here skyie '' she smiled at me as she holds my hand and I responded the same.

'' put your hood on and your sunglasses '' she added as she did the same to herself and we both climbed out the car.

We carefully made our steps towards the main entrance mixing up with other people going in, fortunately the reporters didn't seem to notice us and when we finally got in both of us managed to breath out.

'' nice job kea '' I told nudging her side as she smirked replying '' idiot reporters ''

We waste no more time and went directly to Aidan's room, room 153 At the door there are two guards who's monitoring the STRICTLY NO VISITOR'S ALLOWED signage, if you know what I mean but ofcourse there are always exceptions.

'' hi good afternoon. I'm Skylar and this is my cousin Keana, we're friends of Aidan and we're thinking if you can let us to come in and see him personally? '' I told, they looked at us and their eyes widened.

ofcourse they knew us.

They just nod their heads and the other one went inside to tell his parents that I am here to see their son.

When he came back he told us that we can come in. He kept the door open for us and closed when we walked inside, keana was at my side holding my arm like she's giving me support and I must admit she's been a great supporter this past weeks and I really appreciate what she's doing for me.

Aunt Carol saw me and stood up immediately from the chair and hugged me then my cousin.

'' oh oh skylar darling you're here thank you for coming '' she told holding me once more and this time it's much tighter.

so they weren't mad at me?

Then next was Uncle Tad, he embraced me and kissed my cheek. When he pulled away he told to me.

'' I don't know what gotten to his mind to do this ridiculous thing. He's not like this. I know this past weeks he's having a problem I tried to talk to him but he's not saying anything to me, to us. But I didn't imagine for him to do this kind of trouble '' he shook his head holding his wife who are about to cry again.

'' I'm sorry for what happened Uncle '' I told quietly as I forced my feet to move near to his bed.

I looked at him, he got bandage around his head, bruises and cuts on his pretty face, a CTT or chest tube thoracostomy in his left lung to remove the bleeding into the chest that he got from the accident. I leered down and noticed that he also had a left leg cast.

My heart felt broken to seeing him like this. He doesn't deserve this and if I knew that this could be happen I should've done something to dissuade him from hurting himself.

'' he's a mess '' Uncle tad told standing beside me. I didn't respond to him as a tear rolled down my face. I picked up Aidan's hand and hold it to mine squeezing it lightly.

Keana took the other side and stared at Aidan who are look vulnerable and helpless lying on the hospital bed.

'' I'm really sorry to what happened to him uncle '' she said with her gaze still fixed down at him.

'' thank you for your concern keana ''

'' so what the doctor have said? '' I asked directing to either of the two who are both standing beside me.

Aunt Carol cleared her throat and started to talk.

'' The doctor told that Aidan got a severe head trauma that's why an emergency operation was held to remove the blood clots inside and it's a miracle that he's body responded fine after the procedure though he's still under strict monitoring. Then they attached tube in his chest to remove the blood resulting from the trauma he received and this '' she gestured the cuts and cast in his leg as she started to cry again.

Uncle Tad enclosed his wife into his embrace. I stroked aunt's back giving her comfort while my own eyes was betraying me as another tears fell down over the guilt arising inside of me.

Keana marched her way to mine and hold me into her arms. I burrowed my head on her neck as I continue to cry for another minute.

We stayed there for another hour and was about to say goodbye when there was a knock at the door and my Dad came in.

'' Augustus '' uncle tad called skipping out from his chair meeting my father. Before hugging uncle dad eyed me with the kind of look I once or twice had seen before and that was during the time he finally knew my secret. I feel my feet froze going upward to my head.

'' Tad my friend how you coping up? '' he asked releasing the hug.

'' we're doing great, thank you. Anyway your daughter is here. Aidan is really a lucky guy to have Skylar in his life ''

I swallowed the big lump in my throat as I've heard keana lowly groaned behind me. Dad walked up to us making my body to tensed up, that I rather choose to disappear rather than to talk to him.

Don't get me wrong I do love my father and we're close, very close. I admire him for being the best dad in the world but after what happened to us, a realization sank in to me, that even you dearly love one person, when they got hurt and felt betrayed they shifted their personality to another one that you never could imagine they're having the entire time.

'' I'm happy to see you here baby '' he shortly told and hug me.

I missed you daddy.

When he released me he turned to Keana whose face like screaming what's happening? and did the same, then turned around to face them once more.

'' anyway I'm not going to stay here long. I just dropped by to see you both and take my daughter and my niece with me. ''

'' I see '' aunt Carol replied nodding enthusiastically forcing herself to smile.

'' we should go '' dad directed it to us.

Keana hold my hand and squeezed it lightly. I tilt my head to her and talk to her without opening my mouth and she nod.

I think we developed some sort of power, cousin's telepathy (pun intended)

'' but dad? ''

'' no buts sky let's go, your mom is waiting for us ''

I sighed as a sign of my defeat, atleast just for now. I don't want them to see us fighting so I bid my goodbye to Aidan's parents and took our way out going home.

atleast mom is there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
31.6K 733 42
Skylar Hi, I'm Skylar, but friends call me Sky. Actually, I don't have many of them. I'm shy and rather awkward. I think too much and feel too much...
16.5K 1.6K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...
73.4K 2.7K 62
"Why are you acting so weird?" "Well, you're kind of naked." I say matter-of-factly. "Nothing you haven't seen before." Sky says casually. I feel a...