Sweet Pea Imagines [COMPLETED]

By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

Exactly what the title says I'll take requests anytime just HMU. And hopefully you'll love it!!! :) Updated:... More

Wrong side of the Tracks?
Brothers Best Friend
Heartache and Pain
Insecure
Jealousy
Bad Boy Fever
A/n
Babysitting
I lov-
Shattered
Cheater
A/n
Shattered pt.2
Cheater pt.2
Best Friends Brother
Movie night
Forever Typa Thing
Shattered pt.3
Asshole
Protector
Protector pt. 2
What does this make us?
Prefrences
So Secretive
Poolside
Not so Secretive
A/n
IMPORTANTE
Importante pt.2!!!
Prefrences pt.2
Glo Up
Asshole pt.2
On My Block X Riverdale
Daddy's Princess
Muy Guapo
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Serpent Slut
READ PLS
Anniversary
Beach Day
Prefrences pt.3
Photo Album
A/n
Im sorry :(
Bullied
Jealousy looks nice on you ;)
Thicc Thighs Save Lives
Thicc Thighs Save Lives pt.2
Q&A :)
Q&A (w/A)
Best Part
Know your Worth
I Didn't Mean It
Karma's a Bitch
Traumatized
Awkward
REQUESTS CLOSED :(
Story Time
Lost Kisses
Trumatized Pt.2
She's Beautiful
Figures
All Those in Favor?
What is wrong with me?
Thank You
Confirmed
Confident
Anchor
Enemies
T-Shirt
Initiation
Sign To Me
Sick
Instagram
Y'ALL AMAAAZIN
Instagram
Prefrences #5
Birthday
Importante pt.3
Instagram
A/N PLS READ
Summer
Unbelievable
Missin You Crazy
Anchor pt.2
Anchor Pt.3
Instagram
In the Past
Mute
REQUESTS CLOSED
I Believe
Ive Always Liked You
Tatted
Best Friends [COMPLETED]

Promise

5.8K 119 28
By sw33tea_Bitxhhh

ANOTHER UPDATE WHAAAAAA 😱
Hope you enjoyyyy

___________

You got pregnant. With his baby, and well you were gonna tell him all the good news. Afraid of what he might say but you caught him in an act.

__________

Y/N's POV:

It's positive. Holy shit I'm pregnant. I thought. Tears fell down my face happy tears of course. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Toni to get her ass over here.

Toni T💜: What's up?

Me: I need to tell you something but it's kinda important if you come over.

Toni T💜: is everything alright?

Me: yeah I think so. But idk how someone else will react

Toni T💜: alright I'm walking over right now.

Me: kk

*end of convo*

I was inside my trailer waiting for Toni to arrive. Which wasn't too long since we live so close to each other. *knock knock* "it's open." I yelled from the bathroom taking the test and hiding it in my sweater. Well Sweet Peas sweater that he let me have.

I walked into the living room. "Hey y/n what's up?" She asked. "This" I said holding up the test. "Oh my gosh for real? Congratulations y/n!!" She got up and hugged me. "I know! I'm so happy. There's gonna be a little Pea or a little me in there" I say rubbing my belly and smiling.

"Speaking of peas does he know?" She asked. I shook my head "not yet I wanted to tell you because to be totally honest T what if he leaves me?" I frowned. She gave me a hug. "He'd never do that. He loves you too much y/n. Trust me" she said smiling. I gave a weak smile. "You're right. If he loved me he'd stay." I repeated.

"Do you know where he's at?" I asked her. *ding* her phone went off. She checked it. "Um well yeah I do." She said nervously "but I think you should rest up" she said finally not looking at her phone. Suspicious.
"Toni who texted you?" I asked her. "It was um Jughead he wanted me to come over." She said staring everywhere but my eyes.

"You're lying to me" I say bluntly. "No I'm not" she says again not looking me in the eyes. "Alright then look me in the eyes and tell me Jughead texted you" I say crossing my arms. She sighs and looks me in the eyes, but nothing comes out. "Okay fine" she huffed.

"But I think it's better for you to see this for yourself" She says as she drags me out to her Bike at her trailer. "Where we going?" I asked "Quarry" she replied as she revved up her engine and sped off to the Quarry.

We finally arrived it was kinda dark out since it was 7:30 at night. It's a Friday and the boys usually come out here all the time with the other Guy Serpents. We walked up to the worn out couches. I spotted a horrified Fangs staring at the long couch. There was a couple making out.

"Fangs!" I squealed I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Where's My Sweets At?" I asked hiM as I turned to my right to not see him then my left nothing. I looked all the way around and spotted him. It was him. He was the one making out with that other girl.

My entire face dropped, my phone dropped out of my hand as well as the stick. The sad thing about catching him they were still going at it. He hadn't noticed I walked past them. "Wait are you?" Fangs whispered into my ear as he saw the positive stick. I nod my head slowly as tears fell down my face.

I walked over to where Pea was with that girl. *fake cough* they didn't budge. I did it again and the girl got frustrated. "What the hell do you want?" She said with venom in every word. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her off of him. "Y/n!" Pea said shocked to see me there. "Really Pea? That's all you can say? Why not like hey there you are I missed you baby? Hm? Oh yeah I forgot because you're shoving your damn tongue down a new recruits fucking throat Pea!" I yelled.

Everyone got quiet. The girl got up off the ground. "Who do you think you are bitch?" The recruit asked. "His fucking Girlfriend hoe!" I yelled back and pushed her away. "Ugh do not touch me" she said in a disgusted voice. "Don't talk to me like that and I won't." I tell her. "Y/n I can explain baby please just listen." He said getting up trying to comfort me.

I push him away. "No fuck You" I point at the girl "and fuck you. I'm fucking pregnant Pea!" I yelled at him with Tears falling down my face. His face goes blank and shocked. "With my baby?" He asked. "Seriously Pea!?" I yelled "Of course it's your baby! But see unlike you I'm not a fucking asshole and screwing new recruits. I'm a fucking loyal girlfriend. Oh my bad Was. We're done. I don't wanna see you again." I said with hot tears still running down my face.

I pushed past him and all the staring eyes. Toni gave me a hug. Followed by fangs. "I'll take you home come on." She said as I nod my head. "I'll meet you guys there Okay?" Fangs said. I nod my head as we drove off to my trailer.

As I entered the house I instantly broke down and cried. "I thought he loved me" I sobbed as Fangs and Toni comforted me. "You'll get over him" Toni says rubbing my back.

*1 week later*

Not a day goes by where I don't think about him. I still love him. Is that hard to believe? I don't know what it is he was my rock and everything. He calls and texts me everyday. But I never reply or let him come into my trailer.

*one month later*

He started leaving voicemails. He still feels sorry. He keeps saying he never meant to hurt me. He tells me no matter how far I go he'll never give up on me. And I believe him, because I'll never give up on him.

*Five months later*

"He's not eating or sleeping y/n. He truly does miss you" Fangs tells me as him and Toni stopped by to say hi. "I know he does. Because I miss him too. I always have, but I don't know." I say getting a little frustrated.

"Just talk to him y/n please." They basically begged me. I let out a sigh. "You know I'm only gonna talk to him because my baby needs a father Not because you guys are giving me your puppy dog eyes." I said laughing at them. They started squealing.

"Okay he's outside"they said before I could say anything they ran out as he walked in. I sat down quietly as he looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "Y/n I" He said but paused. I rubbed my belly as I felt the baby move. "Pea come here. He's kicking" I say happy. He comes over and I place his hand on my belly.

"It's a He?" He asked. I pause and look into his chocolate eyes. They were glossy he must have just finished crying. "I hope they are. I want a little Pea" I said giving a weak smile. "I missed you baby I'm sorry for what I did to you and to our baby. I know it was foolish of me. I was drunk and I don't know what came over me" he kept rambling on as he cried.

I couldn't help but have tears slip. He kept on talking but I stopped him by placing my lips on his. He sat down beside me and laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you Pea. I always have" I said crying. "You you did?" He asked surprised "yes baby I always have I loved you and I still do. Nothing can ever let me change my mind about you" I said wiping his tears away.

"I promise y/n I'll never leave your side. I'll never put you through that again. I will always be here for you." He promised me. I gave a weak smile. "You break that promise I'll break your face Pea" I said laughing as he did too.

He cuddled me up as we laid down on the couch watching Netflix.

*two years later*

"Sweet Pea junior listen to your father" I yelled from the bathroom. "But mama, dada make me cwy" my little baby cake running into my arms. "Ahhh my baby come here" I picked him up. We walked into the kitchen. "Daddy's a meany isn't he?" I said joking with him.

"Hey your son started it." Pea said "no dada mean mama. He tell me your his first before me" he cried into my shoulder. I let out a giggle. "Ahhh SJ Baby don't worry daddy is a meany." "Hey no im not I just said the truth" Pea said.

"Sweets stop being mean to your son. He's my baby" I said caressing my sons head. "But what about me? I thought I was your baby?" Sweet Pea started whining.

"Ahhh come here baby daddy" I said as I hugged both of them. "I love both of my babies" I said "now you both better get along like you always do. Because mommy wants to see my boys happy" I said as I kissed SJ's head and Kissed Sweet Peas lips.

"Okay mama only fo you mama I wuv you mama. I wuv you dada" SJ said as he gave me a kiss and sweet pea a hug. "I love you too my baby boy." I tell him. "Love you too SJ. Now we can share mama alright? Because I love mama just as much as you do okay?" Pea talks to his son.

He nods his head.

*The End*

_______
Sorry super short but hope you like!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 6.7K 60
𝗼𝗼𝗼. β”Š π’Š 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ...! " oh stop it! i love you! " ▍𝗢𝗻 π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ ━━━━━━━ in which a kind hearted...
207K 3.5K 50
Welcome to the Southside. This place is my home and I hate how those over privileged residents from the Northside treat us. Southside has two main ga...
403K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...
21.7K 383 31
"i love you, always." "i love you more. always," she giggled at the boy. she'd never loved someone as much as the serpent boy laying next to her