two timing

By THIQUE

jimin is yoongis newly hired, cute as fuck assistant. warnings: smut. vulgar language, lowercase intended. ST... More

int. ⇄ two timing
one ↛ coffee boy.
two ↛ interviews.
three ↛ you're hired?
four ↛ youre hired!
five ↛ jimins crush
six ↛ jimins dream
seven ↛ yoongi is a teacher
eight ↛ its monday
nine ↛ coworkers
ten ↛ jeongguk
eleven ↛ walked in on
twelve ↛ O!RUSTR8?
thirteen ⇄ liar
fourteen ⇄ i want you
fifteen ⇄ favors
sixteen ⇄ sojin
seventeen ⇄ lgbtq+
eighteen ⇄ hyuna
nineteen ⇄ gay and wild
twenty ⇄ hyuna, again
twenty one ⇄ cheater
twenty two ⇄ blackmailedt
twenty three ⇄ #iwantittobehim
twenty four ⇄ virgin territory
twenty five ⇄ camera footage
twenty six ⇄ velvet and cherries
twenty seven ⇄ lunabel and dauby
twenty eight ⇄ 6 O'CLOCK
twenty nine ⇄ mr min
thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?
.
reconstruction
thirty one ⇄ porn on a drunk night (m.)
thirty two ⇄ claimed
thirty three ⇄ s*x t*p*
thirty four ⇄ f.r.i.e.n.d.s.
thirty five ⇄ kiss and dont tell
thirty six ⇄ when jimin cries, the world cries
thirty seven ⇄ the devil of duality & the list
thirty nine ⇄ poke u with a stick
fourty ⇄ "no strings attatched"
forty one ⇄ 4th wall: broken
forty two ⇄ vmin?
forty three ⇄ to the STD
forty four ⇄ kiss and dont tell pt 2
forty five ⇄ youre my perfect
forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1
forty seven ⇄ relentless (m)
forty eight ⇄ hyungha(?)
forty nine ⇄ husband and the baby
fifty ⇄ im married
fifty one ⇄ PROPOSOSOSO
fifty two ⇄ chapter seven (the honeymoon) m.
fifty three ⇄ the list (f.)
(f.)

thirty eight ⇄ tears in your omelette

5.3K 298 162
By THIQUE

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty eight ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi woke up alone.

"oh fuck off," he cursed the moment he realized jimin wasn't there. he knew that was too good to be true.

why did the world have to play tricks on him like that? what did he do to deserve this?

dauby was seated next to the door, obviously wanting out of his room. yoongi sighed.

he checked the time. it was ten in the morning.

he panicked. he was supposed to be at work at nine.

he might as well just call in sick. it wouldn't hurt to miss one day.

he opened the door for dauby, allowing luna to pass as well, and followed the two. the rest of his house was dark.

except for the kitchen. he didn't expect to hear jimin (he assumed) cooking.

he scratched his head. why would jimin be cooking?

he walked into the kitchen. jimin saw him, and immediately smiled.

"hi," he said softly. his morning voice was yoongis favorite thing in the world.

yoongi bit his lip.

"so.. to be clear, last night wasn't a dream?" yoongi asked. jimin laughed.

he walked over to yoongi, his hands placing themselves on the olders shoulders as he kissed him.

"if it was then would i kiss you?" jimin asked. yoongi wrapped his arms as best as he could around jimins waist.

"yes," he answered, matter-of-factly.

jimin laughed and tried to pull away, but yoongi let out a disappointed groan and refused to let him go, kissing him again.

"yoongi you gotta let me go," jimin giggled. yoongi grunted in disagreement.

"i don't wanna. i wanna kiss you all day," he mumbled. he laid his head into the crook of jimins neck.

"the food will burn," jimin pushed gently on yoongis shoulder.

"i don't care if this house burns down. it's not mine," yoongi shrugged. jimin rolled his eyes.

"this is your house, goose. now let me finish cooking before i hit you with a spatula," jimin scolded. yoongi sighed.

he let jimin go, but he was quick to back-hug him once he got back to his station.

"never knew you were the clingy type," jimin commented.

"'m not, but i can't help it when it comes to you," yoongi said. he closed his eyes and just simply breathed jimin in.

he couldn't wait for jimin to smell like him instead.

that sounded weird, but if you think about it, he simply meant that they would spend enough time together that they shared a similar scent. (yoongis laundry detergent because of how much time they spent in the bed.)

"don't worry, i'm not complaining," jimin said. yoongi sighed.

one of his hands slid up and under jimins shirt, resting above his waist.

he placed a kiss on the back of his neck, sending shivers down jimins back.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked. he tried his best to focus on the food.

"sorry, am i distracting you?" yoongi whispered. his hand slid down.

"don't test me, yoongi. i will hit you with this spatula," jimin threatens as yoongi continued to kiss his neck.

yoongi laughed. "don't test me, min. i will fuck you against this counter," he mimicked the younger.

jimin turned around. kissing yoongi shortly.

"i don't know why you're so worried. we have all the time in the world to have all the sex we want because i'm not going anywhere, so it tight and let me cook breakfast before i brand you with this," jimin held the spatula in his face.

yoongi laughed lazily at him, but obeyed his order anyway. he sat at the table, admiring jimin- his boyfriend- cook. he looked beautiful.

cooking and focused; an addition to the list.

jimin owned the boyfriend look.

he watched as jimin trained his eyes on what he did. he admired how hard he worked at everything.

"why aren't you saying anything?" jimin asked. he didn't turn to face him.

"hmm?" yoongi wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying, just on how his pretty lips moved.

"i asked why you were so quiet," jimin asked again.

yoongi laughed at himself. if jimin was his teacher, he'd be failing. he wouldn't listen, he'd just be focused on how pretty he was.

"just cause i like watching you," yoongi said. jimin scoffed. "creepy, much?"

"you're so pretty," yoongi ignored his insult. jimin tried to hide his heated cheeks, but yoongi could tell.

"i just love the way you exist, y'know?" yoongi was more or less talking to himself.

"there will be tears in your omelette if you don't stop," jimin threatened jokingly.

"am i going to be able to sit through one breakfast without you sending me death threats?" yoongi asked. jimin turned the stove off.

"don't be dramatic," he gave yoongi a pointed look.

"then don't send me death threats," jimin only laughed at him.

"honestly i'll do anything just to hear you talk," the way yoongi looked at him reminded jimin of the way people admired artwork in a museum. he had his elbow propped on the table, his chin leaning against his hand.

"you're the cheesiest," jimin set his plate down in front of him. "like this omelette?"

jimin couldn't even look yoongi in the eye after that pun.

"jimin, if you're ever speaking to me, you're gonna have to make sure i can't see you because otherwise i won't be able to listen. i'll be too focused on how pretty you are," yoongi said as jimin sat down next to him.

"you're gonna have to train yourself to actually listen to your boyfriend," jimin said.

yoongi felt his insides go: !!

"say that again," he mumbled.

jimin just laughed. he'd never seen somebody so in love with him, and he was in love with the way yoongi fell for him.

"i'm your boyfriend," he said quietly, looking yoongi in the eye.

yoongi smiled so bright it made jimins head hurt.

they ate the rest of their breakfast, various jokes in between. then they moved to the living room and turned on the tv.

yoongi sat on the couch, and jimin sat on the floor in front of him. (the floor was made of a thick carpet, so it was comfortable for the most part) and yoongi played with his hair. dauby was situated in jimins lap, luna in yoongi's.

"i'll never understand how you can look at me like that," jimin said suddenly. "like what?"

"like god decided to make me the most beautiful thing on earth," jimin said. he scratched behind daubys ears.

"jimin," yoongi leaned forward, wrapping his arms around jimin, "i think you're the prettiest boy on earth."

jimin smiled. yoongi would never get tired of being the reason behind the reveal of the crooked tooth.

"and i think you're the prettiest girl, too, and you're not even a girl," jimin had a habit of covering his face when he was embarrassed, or throwing himself around subconsciously when he laughed.

"i'm not pretty," he argued.

yoongi sighed. "you're perfect, jimin," he kissed his temple. "i'm not-"

"you're perfect to me, and that's all that matters," yoongi said firmly.

jimin sighed.

but then he thought about it. he understood where yoongi was coming from. other people may not love everything about yoongi like jimin did. but yoongi was perfect to jimin.

"fair enough," he said. yoongi smiled in triumph.

"but we should have more photo shoots since i still have hoseoks cameras," yoongi said. jimin nodded. "you wanna go to some places later?" jimin nodded again.

yoongi kissed the top of jimins head.

this still didn't seem real to him? how could he be this fortunate to be blessed by heaven on earth itself?

if only jimin could be inside his head and see exactly how much yoongi loved him. then he'd realize how perfect he was.

thank u for 73k reads

i'm sorry to those of y'all who thought you'd get an insight on the following chapter by reading the title lol

› this will probably be the best form of fluff since i'm bad at fluff lol sorry this suCKED

› follow softhttp KINGOF97

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 28.1K 25
❝ In which Yoongi is a total pervert towards Jimin ❞ Date started: August 5, 2016 Date ended: November 4, 2016 [COMPLETED] #46 in Yoonmin | 06.24.17
405K 18.7K 113
completed ▸ . can't lose what you never had, can't keep what's not yours, and can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay. . started; march...
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
sex By amber

Fanfiction

630K 41.4K 62
"i don't care, i need a fuck." vmin © yoongisparks