The Unexpected Nanny

By JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying... More

Authors Note
Cast
A/N
1- The news
2- The Decision
3- Introducing Sadie
4- The run in
5- Out of control
October 2020 Breast Cancer awareness SPECIAL!
6-Tension all around
7- Family time
8- Reality hits
9- Her best interest
10- Away from home
11- Time is near
12- Birthday to remember
13- Fly high
14- Saying goodbye
15- Saving a life
16- Heated passion
17- We need to talk
18- The talk
19- Uninvited guest
20- Talking to Ethan
21- The date
22- Confession
23- Finding the journal
24- Harlow's love
25- Moving on
26- Honoring Harlow
27- A gift for Antonio
28- Antonio's love
29- The guests
30- Surprise!
31- Sadie vs. Giorgia
32- Visiting Harlow
33- Birthday surprise
34- Mystery woman
35- Explanation
36- Truth will set you free
37- Feeling the love
38- Making decisions
39-Love of a lifetime
41- Epilogue
42-Bonus Chapter
Additional Cast
Authors Note
Perfect Tribute to Harlow
Update 😁😁😉😉
Heads up

40- Love all around

59.3K 2.6K 741
By JeniRaeD

"No... but you should know who I am, and I'm so sorry." She repeated in her mind, still trying to figure out who they were, until he spoke again.

"My name is Scott Kline." Sadie's heart dropped, her eyes got wide, and took a step back "Who?" she asked, shaking her head in denial, not believing what she just heard.

Antonio looked at Sadie worried she was upset, then looked back at the couple "The reception doesn't start for another couple hours, we were going to do pictures first. After we're done with those, do you think we can go somewhere and talk?" he asked Scott.

"We can do that." Scott says, looking at his wife.

Antonio looked at Ethan "Can you go get the kids so we can get our pictures taken?" He looked at Scott and smiled "Excuse us for a moment." Antonio took Sadie's hand and started walking over to the photographer.

"Antonio, seriously, who are those people? His name sounded familiar to me."

He stopped and walked in front of her, holding both her hands and looked her in the eyes "You're either going to be mad at me, hate me, or maybe you'll still love me, but ahh..." he started saying, running his fingers through his hair, as he eyed the couple behind them.

"Well... I found your father, and that man over there... is your dad." He looked back at Sadie and took a deep swallow when he saw the look on her face. She looked behind her and rested her hands on her hips while looking at who her dad was.

"Now remember our vows that we just said." Antonio said nervously, he curled his finger under her chin and turned her face to look at him "Please don't be upset, I found him a couple months ago. I had Ethan go see if it was in fact him, and he had a talk with him. I didn't know he was going to be here."

"How could you not know? I mean he had to know where we were getting married for him to be here."

"I gave Ethan a package to give him. I also placed tickets inside the package for him to fly here, if he wanted to be a part of your life. I offered it to him, and never got a response from him if he was going to accept it."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise, but honestly I hoped that he would have called me, and to warn me that he was going to be here."

"Well it is what it is now, does my mom know?"

"She knows Ethan went to see him, but didn't know that he was coming here. She may have noticed him sitting there."

"Well let's take these pictures, then we can talk to them and see what he has to say. I would like to go celebrate after that." Sadie says smiling.

Antonio and Sadie left to have their wedding pictures taken on the beach, while they were having their pictures taken, Sadie kept thinking about her dad, curious as to why he never wanted anything to do with her, and why suddenly now?

After they were done taking their wedding photos, Sadie walked over to Scott and his wife, with Antonio by her side.

Sadie talked with Scott for a while, and apologized to her for not being in her life. Telling her that on many occasions he thought about Grace, and the baby that they shared. He admitted that he often wondered if he had a son or daughter out there. He mentioned that there was a time where he once looked for Grace, and found out that she moved out of the state, and wasn't sure where they moved to, then decided to give up looking for them.

Sadie also found out that she has two older sisters and one older brother. He told her that they would like to meet her sometime, but only if she was willing to, and would understand if she didn't want to meet them.

"I would like that." Sadie says to him.

Scott nervously gave her a hug, then released himself to look at her "I'm glad that I finally got to meet you, you're a very beautiful woman, and I regret my childish decisions when I was younger. I had to answer to my wife about this, and let's just say that she won. She was pissed at me for a couple weeks, and was more upset with me that I walked away from you more than anything. I hope that you'll forgive me, and hopefully give me a chance."

She stepped back and looked away. Looking at the waves that were coming in while she thought about what he said "I'll forgive you; you'll have to give me some time to take this all in. But for now, I have a reception to join, maybe later I can steal a dance from you." Sadie says, wrapping her arm around Antonio's waist.

"I would like that." Scott tells her.

Antonio picked up Sadie bridal style, and carried her over to the reception area that had lights hanging from the palm trees, and candles on the tables lighting up the area. As he carried her into the crowd they were greeted with cheers, and the guests' wanting him to kiss her.

With love in his eyes, he looked at her raising his eyebrows up and down fast, kissing her passionately while still holding her in his arms, setting her down after the kiss. Sadie looked around and was in love with how they set up their reception. "They did this beautifully."

They started off by cutting the cake, so everyone could have a piece of cake after their meal. The cake had three different flavors, the top of the tiered cake was Chocolate Baileys Irish Cream, with the middle tier being Vanilla Mousse, and the bottom of the tier was Chocolate Mousse.

After cutting the cake, Antonio lovingly wrapped his arm around her, both feeding his piece of cake to her, as she placed hers into his mouth. She took her thumb and began wiping off the leftover frosting off his bottom lip, before leaning forward, and licking the rest off while giving him a kiss.

After their meal, they danced their first dance as a married couple. Sadie chose the song When you Say Nothing at All, by Allison Krauss. While they were dancing, Antonio couldn't help where his hands kept moving to, causing Sadie to turn red in the face.

"You can wait until later." Sadie whispered in his ear.

He groaned "I just want to take your dress off right here right now, and take you right here on the dance floor." he says in her ear, then growled, giving her goosebumps all over her body.

"I'm going to check on the kids, then let's sneak out of here for a bit." she says with a grin, after their dance was over.

Sadie walked over to Giorgia to check on the kids, while Antonio met with Ethan over at the bar to do a couple round of shots.

Ethan raised his glass to Antonio, doing his typical toasts "Here's to you and here's to me, and here's to all the girls that lick us where we pee."

"You're something else you know it?" Antonio chuckled, nearly spitting out his shot.

"I was going to toast to something else, but figured I'd toast to that instead." Ethan grinned.

"Oh, now what was that one?" Antonio asked, unsure if he really wanted to know.

Ethan held up another shot, handing one to Antonio. He looked at Ethan with a curious look and a big smirk, wondering what was on his mind "Well... here's to the good ole nipples, without the nipples, titties wouldn't have a point." Ethan laughed, taking his shot.

Ethan turned around and saw Melissa standing next to him listening, her hands were on her hips, and giving him a dirty look "Oh there you are! I was looking all over the place for you!" Ethan smirked.

Antonio knew Ethan was in trouble by the way she was looking at him, and decided to get away from them. "I'll catch you later, I'm going to go find my bride." he laughed, quickly walking away.

Antonio found Sadie and took her for a walk along the beach, enjoying the breeze while listening to the waves come in. They came across a very large rock, Antonio spun her around and pressed her up against the rock, crashing his lips hard against hers with urgency "I want to fuck you so bad right now, but we have guests to entertain." he moaned into her mouth.

A moan softly escaped her lips while he kissed her neck, and began rubbing his hand against her pussy "Fuck it, I'm going to satisfy you quick." he says. He kneeled onto the sand and raised her dress over his head, groaning when he felt her wearing no panties.

His mouth instantly went to her clit, and thrusted two fingers inside her, softly massaging her insides as he flicked his tongue on her clit. She grabbed a hold of his head while he was exciting her below, moaning. While she began to orgasm, he removed his fingers and thrusted his tongue inside her, tasting the sweetness she was releasing.

He removed the dress from over his head and wiped off his mouth, grinning as he stood up "That's just the appetizer, there's more to come."

"We should head back before people start wondering." she giggled.

"Can I steal a dance with the lovely bride." Scott asked Antonio, as they returned to their party.

"Sure, I don't mind." he says, handing her off to Scott.

Sadie felt a bit awkward while dancing with the man she never knew as her dad, but thought it was a nice gesture of him for trying.

"Again, I apologize, the more I see you, I feel like such a horse's ass for not being there for you while you were growing up. Had I been, it could have been me proudly walking you down the aisle." he says, pressing her closer to him.

She felt happy that she finally met who the sperm donor was, and thinking that he was nicer than what she thought he would be, he also showed her a caring side to him. He gave her a hug after their dance finished, and wished her the best, hoping to see more of her.

Later in the evening Antonio walked up to Sadie, while she was talking to her mom, and whispered in her ear "I'm ready to consummate our marriage."

Grace and Giorgia took the kids with them for the night, while Antonio and Sadie headed to their honeymoon suite. The moment they walked into the room, Antonio pinned Sadie against the wall, desperately crashing his lips against hers, and reached his hands around her, trying to unzip her dress.

She turned around and placed the palms of her hands against the wall allowing Antonio to unzip her dress. It dropped to the ground and he picked it up, and threw it on the chair. He quickly took his clothes off, not caring that they were on the ground, all he wanted was to make love to his wife.

With her facing the wall, he brushed her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck, while reaching his hands around her and massaging her breasts, sending shockwaves throughout her body.

He kissed her down the backside of her body and to her ass, then spun her around and pleasured her below with his mouth, until she orgasmed. With his tongue he licked up her body and stopped at her breasts, licking and sucking on each of her nipples, before making it back up to her mouth.

He placed his hands on her ass, lifted her up, and carried her to the bed "You'll be sore in the morning, because I plan on making love to you all night long." he moaned into her mouth, as he laid her down.

"I'm alright with that." she smiled, pulling him tightly against her.

She pushed him over to his back while they kissed, then moved down to his throbbing hard cock, and wrapped her mouth around him. He moaned out loudly while watching her pleasure him, until he orgasmed. His head then flipped back onto his pillow, and enjoyed what she was doing to him, and enjoying the wonderful sensations she was giving him.

He pulled her up to him, and flipped her on her back, and climbed on top of her.

He stared into her eyes, looking at her full of lust, and still couldn't believe he was able to find love again. "Love you." he says, before kissing her, and making passionate love to her for as long as he could, while happily giving her many orgasms throughout the night.

They ended up making love until the sun came up, starting from the bed to the shower, and the last place they ended up was outside on the sandy beach, outside their patio door. They started falling asleep outside, until they heard people coming from not too far away. They quickly got up and ran back into their suite, laughing along the way back into the room.

He picked her up, and twirled her around, before they fell onto the bed. He climbed over her, and smiled. "With all that sex we had last night, I wouldn't be surprised if we made another little Russo."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 10.4K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
Alexa. (#1) By 🌻

Teen Fiction

386K 10.9K 48
#908 in Teen Fiction '9/12/2016' #788 in Teen Fiction '18/1/2017' Life could be really tough. It could be sunshine-y and peachy but just like that, i...
446K 28.1K 49
Story is published on Amazon, (kindle and Paperback). Smashwords, and more! Sadie, Antonio, and Ethan are all back with their intense love, romance...
973K 38.5K 33
Brianna never knew the man she met one night at a football game then later fell in love with. Had a secret. One very huge secret that he knew if it w...