W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

By xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... More

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Twentyfour

308 25 3
By xwalkergirlx

Alan sighed and sat down a bit more comfortable.

"From one day to the other Fynn suddenly lost all his happiness, he suddenly was quiet all the time and he was just working on the chip and other codes..."

I leaned against his chest again, looking up to him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I tried asking him what happened but he never told me completely. One day before he... disappeared for one week, he came to me, with a update for the chip, it was the Fire Code, but that wasn't the thing he wanted to talk about. Before he left my room he said: 'You'll know someday why I'm doing this.' and then he ran out of my parents house, and of course I followed him but he was faster than me so I lost him..."

Alan stopped, overwhelmed by this memory.

"He didn't come home for a week and Andreas wasn't home either... our families posted a missing person report with no response... Nobody had seen them... Until they suddenly came back, totally fine but somehow both aren't doing good, something must had happened when they left but my own brother didn't tell me one day..."

He sighed, looking down to me, his blue eyes sparkled with different emotions.

"Everytime I asked Fynn where they have been, he just answered: 'You'll know it someday. And then you'll understand why we have done this.' I gave up asking them and well... We forgot about that stuff... While we were recording Alone, he was working on all the codes and everything, all the time and he was supporting me on every tour, I'm still wondering how he managed it to do it..."

The tall man stopped again, rubbing my back softly.

"After we finished Alone, Andreas and Camilla came to me with Fynn, telling me that they want to join the Walkers, I mean the real Walkers you know? I firstly didn't want to push them in everything but Fynn told me that it would be the best, cause they already knew everything... So they joined and Andreas became #2, Cami #3..."

He smiled a bit.

"And then, a few days before the end of January... He disappeared... And well you know the rest... Andreas was knowing something, but whenever I asked him, trying to find out what he knows, he just said: 'I can't tell you now Bro. Someday you'll know why.' The day before Fynn disappeared he told me: 'I'll miss you Alan.' and I didn't got what he wanted to say me... I should have stopped him..." His blue eyes were filled with self doubts and mourning.

I touched Alan's hands. "From that what you told me I don't think you could have stopped him..." I whispered softly, rubbing his arms.

Alan lowered his head. "Yeah... You're probably right..." He chuckled. "And now I'm sitting here with the biggest mystery on my lap and talking about my childhood friend!"

I frowned in confusion. "What?" I asked him slightly confused. He laughed quietly, pulling me closer to him. "You're the biggest mystery in my life right now! I mean, all that stuff how you joined us, the blood thing and your person..."

My eyes widened and I blushed a bit. "My... My person?" I asked him confused looking up to him. Alan chuckled and touched my cheek slightly.

"Yeah you understood me correctly, Chrissy..." He muttered quietly. "You're special... But there are so many mysteries around you..." He ran with his fingertips along my cheek and my chin and it strokes goosebumps down my back.

"Who are you?" He whispered softly and smiled. My eyes widened and I hold my breath. Alan chuckled and pulled me closer to him again, leaning his head against mine.

"I love you..." He muttered but I wasn't sure if I understood him correctly. I blushed, burying my face in his chest and smiled shyly.

Alan rubbed my back gently. Suddenly a beeping sound interrupted us and I opened my eyes, looking around confused.

He groaned annoyed and looked at his watch. I turned my head and glared at it, seeing the time and a small message.

"Giving Chrissy the watch?" I read the reminder message confused. Alan laughed. "Yeah, Ryan reminded me that I have to give you this watch!" I smiled and wanted to get up, but Alan was still holding my hip tight.

Giving him a confused glare I tried to free myself, but Alan just stood up, carrying me out of the room. "Alan!" I screamed, boxing against his chest.

He laughed and let me down in front of the door, kneeing down to take on his shoes. I followed his example and waited at the door. My hand on the door handle, I wanted to open the door but Alan was faster and opened it.

I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly, following him outside. Alan grabbed my hand, twisting our fingers gently and smiled at me. I blushed a bit and followed him to the elevator.

"We have to get to the other section again and then you have this watch too!" Alan chuckled and called the elevator.

I nodded slightly and got into the cabin, ignoring the glances from the two other Walkers in it. Blushing I opened our hands, waiting until the doors opened again. Alan wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

Slowly we got out of the cabin, waking over to the other elevator, taking it so we arrived at a level with several rooms, filled with shelfs and chests.

Alan took his arm away, walking straight to a smaller shelf, opening a chest in it and giving me a smaller box. "There ya go!" He laughed quietly.

"I'll explain you it later, but first... remember our daily training!" Alan laughed patting my shoulder and called the elevator.

Surprised I opened the small box, looking at the flat, square watch, with the silver edges. The screen was dark, but Alan pushed me into the elevator.

"Ehy!" I complained, closing the box again and glaring at him. Alan chuckled, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. "You'll have time for that later!" He muttered and pushed the button for the over world level.

We were walking over to the elevator. "I'm waiting for you at the training hall okay? You're going to learn your first code!"

My eyes widened surprised and I glanced at him. "I'm going to learn a code?!" I asked him surprised to be sure. Alan laughed and nodded, getting in the cabin.

"Yep, the protection code!" I smiled widely. "Woah!" I chuckled and looked up to him. The elevator stopped at level A and Alan hugged me tightly. "Well, I'll wait for you!" He chuckled and got out of the cabin, while I was pushing the Level C button to get to my room.

It took a few seconds until the doors opened againa and I got out, following the groups of Walkers to my room. When I opened the door I almost bumped into Ingrid, dressed in sport clothes.

"Whops!" I laughed, letting her going outside. Ingrid chuckled. "Well..." She stared at the floor. "Do you want to wait for me? I'm going to the training hall to!"

Ingrid's eyes lightened up a bit and she nodded. "Yeah... Of course!" She smiled shyly, leaning against the wall. Quickly I got into the flat to change my clothes.

A few minutes later I came out of the flat again, wearing a black top with short sport pants, and tied my hair into a ponytail.

Ingrid smiled a bit. "Did Alan told you already which code you're going to learn?" I nodded, walking forward to the hall. "Yep, the protection code!" She chuckled quietly and followed me.

"Have fun with that... When I learned it I was like: what the fuck is that?" I laughed quietly and opened the door, letting her in. Alan was already waiting at the door and his blue eyes lightened up a bit when he saw me.

Quietly and quickly Ingrid entered the training hall and I went over to Alan. He smiled happily and hugged me shortly. I stepped back a bit blushing.

"Well then let's go!" Alan opened the door and got into the hall, walking over to the corner we stood in the last time. I followed him quickly, dodging some jogging people.

Alan waited for me already and when I came over to him, he smiled widely. "You know how to open the code window?" He asked me, tilting his head slightly.

I nodded, closing my eyes and opening the menu, and opened the code window. Alan smiled proudly and pointed at the first empty circle.

I tapped on it and a second window opened, filled with several round symbols. Giving Alan a questioning glance I pointed at a symbol with a shield pictogram and the tall man in front of me nodded.

As soon as I tapped on it, my sight changed a bit. I blinked a bit, the window in front of me disappeared. A smaller window popped up, several code lines running through.

Alan laughed quietly. "Don't worry that isn't happening every time!" He patted my shoulder softly. The window disappeared again and I looked a bit around, noticing the slight blue touch on my hands.

"So... What are you seeing?" Alan asked me, glancing at me. I blinked a bit, still staring at my hands. "There's like a blue glove around my hands..." I answered him, still fascinated.

Alan chuckled slightly. "Good! So well, that's normal, that is the first sign for the protection wall!" He grabbed my hands and I noticed the same blue touch on his hands.

"Um okay... How should I start... First.. concentrate on this feeling in your hands." His voice was quiet and I closed my eyes, ignoring the noise around me, concentrating on these flickering blue particles around my hands.

"Do you feel them?" He asked quietly and his voice was the only thing I heard. I just nodded, still concentrated.

"Okay now, try to catch them... Try to put them together!" He told me softly. I pinched my eyes, still focussing on the particles floating around my hands and thinking of a flat area.

I heard him gasping and opened my eyes suddenly, seeing a ca. DIN A4 sized blue shining area floating in front of my hands, only connected to my fingertips. Alan's eyes were widened a bit and he smiled widely.

"Wow congrats!" He chuckled and I lost concentration suddenly, the blue shield dissolved in pixels again.

Alan chuckled. "Well, you did good but you have to keep concentrated!" I rolled my eyes. "Try again! You did very well!" He smiled proudly and patted my shoulder.

I closed my eyes again, waiting for the feeling to come back. Slowly I constructed the wall again, putting the pixels together and building up the blockade again.

Slowly I opened my eyes again, looking into several shocked faces and noticing the gigantic blue shield in front of me. Alan's eyes were widened and I stared at the blue floating barrier in front of me.

"Sesh..." I heard a well known voice gasping and I turned around suddenly, looking into Caro's widened eyes. The barrier splitted up into several pieces again and I stepped back a bit, trying to flee out of this situation.

The few people who were staring at me, started doing their stuff again, still muttering a bit. I wanted to look to Alan but I suddenly noticed a movement in the upper corner of my eyes and I gasped shocked.

A body was falling down from the highest level of rooftops, screaming loudly. My eyes widened and suddenly I stopped thinking, sprinting forward and raising my hands.

"No!" I screamed feared closing my eyes and stopped running, staring in the direction of the falling girl. Fearfully I waited for the bang but it was quiet and slowly I opened my eyes.

The blonde girl was floating in the air, quietly crying and I noticed the slight blue string from my hands to her body. Oli sprinted towards her and was there in time, cause she suddenly fell down the last meter in Oli's arms.

People were staring at me again, while I still was staring at Oli, who was comforting the girl, but I wasn't able to move, everything sounded muffled in my ears.

My eyes met the fearful brown eyes of the blonde girl and my legs gave way. I heard Alan's voice coming through the silence.

"Chrissy...?" I twitched as he touched my shoulder, kneeing down next to me. I looked to him. "You saved her..." He whispered, pulling me towards him and comforting me.

"D...did I?" I whispered shocked. "Was that really me...?" Alan touched my cheek slightly. "Yeah... You did... You saved her..." He muttered quietly, rubbing my back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3K 24
Aliens are real. They infested Earth in hope to find their "mate". They call themself the Matters. **************************************************...
11 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

171 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...
151 3 6
Three years after the fire that took his home and his family, John Lazarus returns to the town of Midwich searching for answers to why he can do extr...
291 29 12
⚠️ This book is no longer being updated. It is being rewritten in a new book. For more information, see my messages wall! REWRITTEN BOOK LINK: https:...