W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

Da xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... Altro

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Twentythree

292 24 9
Da xwalkergirlx

"Can someone please slap me so I'm sure that I'm not dreaming?" Kyrre asked, standing behind us.

Widely grinning the Alan next to me turned around and gave him loud slap on the face.

Kyrre stumbled a bit but he was rubbing his cheek, giving Alan deathglares, who just shrugged. "You asked for it..."

Alan turned back to the other Alan aka Ingrid and tilted his head. I looked up to him, smiling slightly. "So... You can change someone's and your appearance.. just whenever you want and to whatever you want?" Alan asked to be sure and Ingrid nodded, turning back to her normal appearance again.

I noticed that she even copied Alan's clothing, before it changed back to her dark grey T-shirt and jogging trousers.

Ingrid tilted her head slightly and looked at us, her arm crossed in front of her chest. Alan looked at me, his eyes shining bright and he smiled widely.

"Do you know what that means for us?!" He asked exited and looked back at Ingrid, but she turned her head away.

"I told you I don't want it to be used in public." She told him quietly and her eyes flashed kinda angry.

Alan stepped back a bit, surprised by her harsh tone. "But Ingrid..." He tried to say something but she turned her head to him, her green eyes flashing angrily and I noticed some little flames at her fingertips.

"I said no, Alan Walker!" She muttered quietly and threatening, her eyes almost shooting lightning towards Alan. My eyes widened, I never heard Ingrid talking that way. //If glances could kill...//

I heard someone screaming behind us and was almost knocked down by a exited Ryan running towards her and whirling her around happily.

Alan glared at the two Walkers, hugging each other tightly and muttering something quietly. I raised one eyebrow when I noticed that tears were running down Ryan's checks and he didn't seems to let Ingrid go anytime anymore.

I stood on tiptoe and whispered into Alan's ear: "Since when are these two such.. good friends?" I gave him a questioning glare but he just shrugged.

Kyrre coughed quietly and the two Australians broke up, staring at him, both slightly blushed. A big grin appeared on my face as I noticed that the two are holding hands.

Obviously they noticed my glance and opened their hands, Ryan was scratching his neck, Ingrid was twisting her hands again.

Alan chuckled amused, while Kyrre put a hand on Alan's shoulder, muttering something quietly. He glared at him surprised before nodding and muttering something back.

I raised one eyebrow and gave the tall man next to me a confused glare but he shook his head. "Wasn't important." I shrugged and looked back at Ryan and Ingrid, while Kyrre was leaving the tunnel.

Meanwhile Ryan hugged Ingrid again and she laughed quietly, trying to free herself.

"Uhm.." Alan started speaking and scratched his neck a bit nervous. Both Australians stepped back, glaring at Alan. "Well... I don't want to interrupt you two, but Ingrid um... Can we talk later about... That code thing?"

Ingrid's green eyes flashed angrily and Alan raised his hands quickly. "Not about that what you're thinking right now!" He added quickly and chuckled.

She turned her head away and shrugged. "Yeah okay." Ryan chuckled and I leaned against Alan, widely smiling. "Happy family reunion?" I asked, glancing at Ryan and Ingrid.

Both just laughed loudly and Alan gave me his best death glare. "Damn, I have to say I missed you, Davis!" Alan chuckled and slightly pushed Ingrid's shoulder back.

She chuckled shyly and stepped back a bit, away from Ryan and Alan. I gave her a warm smile and pushed Alan in his side. "Come, I think we should leave them alone, you better tell me where you have been the last two days!"

I noticed Ingrid's thankful glance and pulled Alan away from them, towards our room again. Alan stumbled behind me and walked a bit faster so he wasn't running behind me anymore, but next to me.

Alan grabbed my hand and I smiled slightly, looking up to him. "Why did you pulled us away?" He asked confused and I rolled my eyes slightly annoyed.

"She wasn't comfortable with so many people around her idiot." I answer calmly and laughed quietly, opening the door to our sleeping room and walking in.

"Oh." Was his only answer and I rolled my eyes, waiting for him to take off his shoes. He took of his sport shoes quickly and I followed him to the sleeping room, falling down on one of the styrofoam bags.

Alan pulled the other one next to mine and sat down, closing his eyes and sighing. "Well..." He chuckled softly and opened his blue eyes again, grabbing my hand carefully.

"First, sorry... that uhm... I wasn't that often with you the last few days..." He muttered quietly, taking a careful look at me. I shrugged, turning around so I was able to see him without turning my head.

"It's okay, I wasn't that nice to you the last days too, so... I think it was better that way." I answered him truthfully and my eyes widened as I saw him turning his head away.

"That doesn't mean that we shouldn't spend time together!" I added quickly and got up, sitting down on his lap again.

Alan sighed and wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, putting his head on my shoulder. I smiled happy and leaned against his chest.

"Damn... I missed that." I smiled when Alan muttered that quietly in my ear and closed my eyes again. "Me too..." I whispered back softly and started drawing circles on Alan's hands.

It was quiet for a few minutes, as I suddenly turned a bit around to Alan, leaning my head on his shoulder. "Alan...?" I asked him quietly and looked up to him.

He looked at me again, his blue eyes sparkled with different emotions. I lost myself in the blue of his eyes, noticing the different lighter and darker spots.

"Chrissy?" Alan asked slightly amused and I blinked sometimes, before shaking my head slightly. "S..sorry." He chuckled softly.

"What did you wanted to ask me?" He raised his hand to stroke a few hairs behind my ear again. "Fynn... He... He wasn't in good shape when... he brought me to Ingrid..." I muttered quietly and closed my eyes, lowering my head.

I felt Alan's warm hand on my cheek. "He's the strongest person I know... Trust me, we'll find him and he'll be okay." Alan whispered softly, rubbing my cheek carefully.

Slowly I took a deep breath. "Let's hope it..." I muttered underneath my breath, feeling Alan's chest rising and falling. He touched my neck slightly and I opened my eyes again, loosing myself in these blue eyes.

Alan leaned forward a bit and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead, his right hand still on my cheek, the other one wrapped around my hip.

I closed my eyes and leaned against his chest again, taking a deep breath. Alan leaned his head against mine and kept being quiet.

//If it would be evening I definitely would fall asleep right now... But damnit I woke up one hour ago!// I had to smile by my thoughts and sighed happily. Alan started rubbing my shoulder carefully and I smiled even wider.

"Zero?" I asked with a laughing tone, opening my eyes again and glaring at him. "C?" He asked back and turned his head so he was looking at me again. "Tell me more about Fynn... Just if it's okay for you!" I added quickly and my eyes widened a bit.

Alan took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "It's okay hun..." He smiled and I blushed by this nickname. I snuggled closer to him and waited for him to start.

"Well... Fynn moved to Norway when he was one year old with his adaption parents, and well, like the fate wanted, he moved next to my house, but it took a few years until we met actually..."

His eyes turned a bit darker when he lost himself in the memories.

"Fynn ran into me when I was on my way to the playground and we started to get to know each other..." Alan chuckled. "I said that he was two years younger right? When we met the first time he was already a bit taller than I was... damn he was tall, trust me. When we grew up and went to school, we were always doing shit in the breaks even if we almost got kicked out!"

I glared at him slightly shocked. "You're kidding me!" Alan blushed a bit and laughed. "Nope I'm not! Anyways, he joined our school football team and welp... He broke his arm in the first training session and left it again..." Alan smiled widely, his eyes closed.

"When I started making music, he was supporting me from the start and helped me with some tracks, names, visualisers and everything... He... It was his idea with the chip stuff... After he uhm..." He stretched arms and wrapped them around my hip again.

"He managed it... somehow to hack the norwegian military system and... Uhm..." Alan started stammering slightly. "He found a rough implementation for... our todays version of the protection code." He stopped, taking a deep breath.

My eyes widened. "He just hacked the system accidentally and found a code?!" I asked him to be sure, glaring at him slightly shocked.

Alan breathed out the air he was holding and nodded. "Yeah it was accidentally, we were hacking a bit around and suddenly he got behind the firewall of the norwegian military... Even if it sounds unreal right now, he did it. And he got access to... How the military called it 'a new weapon' aka the protection code, even if it wasn't completed or something else."

Alan glared at me, his eyes slightly darker than usual. "So... I wanted to delete that stuff he got from there and he didn't... So while I was busy cause I got the contract from NCS, he worked on it all the time and quitted school the same time I did."

I closed my eyes and leaned against his chest again. "Go on..." I muttered quietly, just listening to him. Alan took another deep breath and continued.

"I was working on Faded, he was working on the code stuff, he always has been better in that than me, and he finished the code finally around the time I started working on Sing me to sleep. But we didn't know how to use it and well... He suddenly got the idea of the chip and so he... invented that thing too." Alan chuckled slightly.

"The same day we finished the ground version of Sing me to sleep with all the vocal stuff and drops, he came to me like: 'Alan, I made it.' and he was holding this little chip in his hand. And yeah... It took us so long... The teasers weren't out yet, and when we finally found a quiet minute..." Alan swallowed and ran with his hand through his hair, starting to twist some of my hairs.

"Fynn told me that he invented a secret page for the Walkers... You know this website better than someone else I guess. He said that it was needed and so I asked my VFX manager to put in the website URL in the teasers..." Alan closed his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"The first Walkers showed up after a few hours already but the IDs #0, #1, #2 and #3 were saved so no one else got them. I published SMTS and suddenly Fynn pulled me away again, bringing us to our favourite secret spot in the mountains of Bergen." He sighed by this memory.

"He was holding two small chips and stared into my eyes. 'I found a way how to use them Alan! I know how we can connect all the Walkers in just one system!' he said, his eyes flashing exited. I was doubting it firstly but then he showed it to me, what he was talking about." Alan laughed.

"I was fascinated, so I agreed and.... Well he implemented the chip in my neck." He raised his hand, touching something on his neck. "My whole world changed after that, I was able to analyse things by just looking at them and all the stuff you're going to experience soon too..."

Alan rubbed my shoulder. "His eyes were flashing interested and he was so excited when he told me to do the same thing with him... And so he became Walker #1 and I became Walker #0... It was amazing what he did, he already had a prototype for the chat function and the call function..."

Alan sighed. "I never understood how a simple chip, just put into the muscles in the neck, was able to do that though. But it worked... And while I was becoming more and more popular, he came with me on tours, working on the implementations of the chip, training the protection code with me... Shesh I miss that time..."

Alan's eyes went dark as he suddenly remembered something. "But then... One day he changed suddenly..."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.8K 281 19
Newly 21 year old Ayden Slider discovers during his birthday party that weird things are happening to him all at once. Slowly, these powers start man...
151 3 6
Three years after the fire that took his home and his family, John Lazarus returns to the town of Midwich searching for answers to why he can do extr...
291 29 12
⚠️ This book is no longer being updated. It is being rewritten in a new book. For more information, see my messages wall! REWRITTEN BOOK LINK: https:...
6.6K 627 27
All Claire Johnson wanted to do was join the military. Little did she know that her general is none other than Captain America himself. Soon Claire d...