Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER FORTY SIX

1.5K 34 1
By factitiousbyproxy

You own me

- KAIA -

Hermonie and Keana chased after me after I stormed out from the group. I asked them what they're doing and told me that they just making sure that I'm doing okay and will not add to skylar's heavy burden and when they confirmed that I wasn't they went back to check for the others that they have left.

Since nature has its own magical ways to make me at peace after several moments of thinking and just feeling the cold air brushing in my body I finally calmed down myself and had decided to go back inside.

I walked in the front door and found no one, maybe they were already upstairs and having their rest so I strode up going to skylar and I's bedroom.

I know I let my emotion and jealousy ate the better of me a while ago but I can't just take all the blame right? I'm her girlfriend now and I have all the rights to feel these kind of emotions.

I opened the door and locked it behind me. I saw Skylar standing looking outside the window. Her arms was delicately wrapped around her body thinking deeply.

I walked slowly towards her afraid to make any form of sounds that will cause her to startle. As I reached her back I instantly  enclosed my arms around her waist to feel her warmth that I missed for couple of hours. I rest my head on top of her shoulder and smell her scent.

She tilt her head and kissed my temple.

'' love are you still mad at me? '' she asked quietly and I only hummed. She turned her body to face me and encircle her arms around my neck. She stared at me soulfully as I meet her gaze.

'' love please don't be mad '' she pout her lips kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled  '' I'm not mad just... ''

'' just? ''

I sighed '' I don't know '' I hugged her '' what if going there was just their way to get you away from me? what if it was just some kind of trap? ''

She softly laugh and told '' trap? but I'm not a mouse to be trapped. I have the so called brain to think rationally ''

I pulled away and looked at her with slight of incredulity '' don't be sardonic and tell it to me that it's like a kind of joke, because it's not ''

Her eyes widened '' hey don't be too grumpy my muff. I'm just trying to lighten up the atmosphere here '' she cupped my face and looked at me earnestly.

muff?

'' because this is not the good time to pun and what is that muff thing? '' I groaned aloud what? yeah yeah I'm not quite good in keeping jealousy. sue me!

Her smile got wider revealing her white teeth.

'' what? '' I asked puzzled. She rest her index finger to my nose and watched my skeptic face much closer as she imprisoned my neck once more with her arms.

'' muff is the short term for muffin, you know everybody loves muffins it's palatable and fluffly and really has a good taste and everytime it crosses my mind my stomach flips. ''

'' o..okay? so where this conversation is getting you? '' I asked still skeptic.

'' hmmm you're not getting it, you really have a slow mental status '' she pout stomping her feet and removing her arms from my neck.

'' wow I don't know how and what to react with that slow mental status, that's kinda rude don't you think? '' I creased my eyebrows really don't know what to react to what she had been talking to.

She crossed arm and deep sighed for my naivety, I guess and she looks like more frustrated than I was.

'' listen carefully 'cause I don't want to repeat this again. I called you muff to be unique, as I've told you everybody loves muffin and I don't like it. I don't want just anybody to love my muffin. I just want my muffin to be mine and mine alone even the name of it I don't like to share it with the original baked product bread or whatsoever, so there you get it? ''

For a second I tried to comprehend it if I'm getting it right or am just thinking it just for myself. I looked at her with blank stare and she did the same maybe she's thinking what am I thinking.

darn maybe she's right I am having a slow mental status.

'' hey kaia are you okay?? '' she's snapping her fingers to my face. When it didn't work she vigorously shook my shoulder.

I fast-blinked my eyes and open my mouth

'' y...you mean I'm your muffin? I mean your muff? '' she nodded scrunching her eyebrows.

'' a..and you don't want to share me with others even just the name itself?? '' and when she nod again I feel my mouth dropped onto the floor.

God! my heart is racing like hard and fast, she just told me that she doesn't want to share me and even just the name? haha possessive.

She flicked my chin close as I leave my mouth hanging open and stared at me worriedly.

'' hey are you okay? are you sick? '' I shook my head and smiled brighter than the sun ever could be.

'' then why you are like you've seen a ghost? ''

I didn't respond instead I shoved myself to hers and kissed her lips. We almost get outbalanced but thanks to my body reflex I peter it out from happening.

'' what the heck? '' she asked me flushing red after we kissed.

'' I'm sorry I just processed what you've told me. '' I grinned and she laughed poking me in my head and kissed me.

'' but muff '' she put conviction in it and giggles before proceeding '' about Aidan? '' she paused and I creased my forehead '' please??? ''

I snuggled my head at the crook of her neck and rest there for a moment while my arms were busy caressing her back.

'' love? '' she called again bringing her hands up to my hair, slowly and calmly stroking it bringing me comfort.

'' hmmm? '' she hummed when I gave her nothing but silence.

'' but what if they plead for you to be with Aidan again? '' I murmured against her neck.

'' they will for sure but I won't let that happen ''

'' but what if they force you? ''  I looked up to meet her eyes. I know I sound pitiful but what can I do? I love this girl so much.

She cupped my cheeks once more and touched my lips with hers. It was just a brief one but I could tell it was one of our best kiss as I closed my eyes the time our lips touched. No tongues, not rough and not so demanding. I felt her, I felt her love and it ends.

I open my eyes and I saw her smiling sweetly at me.

'' do you think I'll let them to force me to be with aidan again? I know you feel it too, this might sounds so cheesy but this '' she hold my hand and placed it on her chest. I could feel her heart was beating so fast like mine, it's like screaming to be unhold and be free from the inside. There was a pregnant pause from us and she blurted '' you own this baby, you own me '' and she kissed my hand that was on the best place in heaven and earth a second ago.

My eyes was glued on hers and unknowingly tears rolled down over my face.

'' oh darn s..so cheesy, who's cutting onions this hour? '' my voice cracked as I wiped out the tears damping my face.

She pulled me enclosing me to her warmth.

'' I'm speechless '' I chuckled holding her more tightly.

'' I don't need you to say anything. I already knew it '' she told and pulling away to look me to my now reddened eyes.

'' I love you so much love, you changed everything in me. Remember I was straight and you swerved me I had denied it until I couldn't hold it anymore. My heart, my soul and my body were screaming your name and I don't think they could be able to bring me back to who I was before. It's you who I love today and will be for the rest of my life so could you trust me? hmmmm...''

I nodded '' okay I'll let you visit him and I know he's been your partner in crime since then so I owe him a lot for taking care of you '' and her smile widened.

'' thank you baby ''

'' it's a debt '' I pun

'' oh yeah ? ''

I nodded '' you need to pay it in advance '' and she mouthed the letter '' o ''

'' that's easy and I can also give you the interest if you want '' she smiled wickedly and kissed me hungrily and gladly return it back. My arms snake around her waist as her own found its comfort around my neck.

I left her lips and moved downward to her neck and sucked her sweet spots earning moans from her.

'' let's do this '' she told huskily as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her weight was nothing to me it feels like it's just a piece of paper.

maybe that's too much to describe it like that but that's how I feel this moment.

we continue what we're doing and the evening of tension, fear and jealousy ended up to one passionate and heartwarming night.

My love for her was beyond my imagination and though we both know the consequence of being together we chose to stick for one another, for this life you only find yourself to be inlove like rare time(s), so when you bumped in to this grab it without hesitation. It might wrong for the eye of others but what could they say if two people are bound to be linked and stay connected. In our situation they have viewing it like this was a mistake or a sin, but I only can say this.

How could you say the love is wrong if it only gives you happiness, freedom and selflessness? There's no wrong in that, it's wrong to judge one for loving another and not letting go if it really means to let go.

It's cruel sometimes but that's how it goes you just need to be ready for all that cost. It's like a game you play and I am the headmaster of my own play and her - Skylar was the one I've won and willing to fight for. I love her, we love each other. An example of love that most of the people out there still couldn't accept to be right, but here's the thing even for them what we're having was completely erroneous, then so be it because for us our love couldn't be have gone wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1K 54
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...
441 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
173 3 25
Skylar is just your average guy, with average guy issues. Having your father as mayor though, that complicates things even more. Everything you do is...