W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

By xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... More

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Twentytwo

406 25 4
By xwalkergirlx

I was sitting on my chair at the table in the living room, staring at the wall, and slowly eating my cereal.

The last days has been exhausting, even Alan wasn't able to cheer me up like usual and even Fynn disappeared.

I tried everything to get in contact with the red haired guy, but I haven't figured out a way to talk to him.

Someone knocked the door and I muttered, without looking up: "Come in..."

Slowly I took another spoon of cereal and waited for the person to come in.

The chair opposite to me was moved and my eyes widened surprised. I almost tripped over my bowl when I jumped up, staring at the person who sat down on the chair.

"Fynn?!" My voice trembled heavily and I stared at the still bugging hologram in front of me.

His face was half covered by his red hair, but his skin was more blue than pale and my eyes widened as I discovered the fresh wound on his cheek which was still bleeding.

He smiled slightly pained and I ran over to him, grabbing his shoulders. "Where have you been?!" I asked him worried about his health.

His arms were glitching away sometimes, and he looked up to me, touching my hand slightly. His black hoodie was torn apart and bloody almost everywhere.

Slowly he stood up, wobbly on his legs and I noticed that he was even taller than Alan. I was able to see through his left arm and glanced at him, while he was walking over to the door.

Wondering why he wasn't talking to me, I followed him, cause he was waiting for me at the door.

His hologram faded extremely and I opened my eyes shocked, while he was pointing at the door. I frowned in confusion, opening it and walking on the corridor, waiting for the tall man to come to me.

He was limping towards me, holding his stomach, his blue eyes dark of pain. I wanted to walk over to him and help him but he shook his head.

Extremely worried about his health, I walked close to him, looking at him almost all the time. He rolled his eyes, punching against my shoulder, even if his arm was almost invisible.

I ignored it, still watching him, but he suddenly disappeared and appeared again at the exit of the sleeping rooms part.

Quickly I ran over to him, cause he was leaning against the wall heavily breathing. "Are you okay?!" I asked him worried, supporting his shoulder.

He pushed my hand away, glaring at me and I stared at the floor, wanting to help him, cause I know that he wouldn't accept it.

Fynn grinned grimly and limped forward, me following him slowly, worried about him and concerned where he wanted to go.

He stumbled and I prevented him from falling on the ground. Fynn sighed, still walking forward through the tunnel, but not towards the elevator, but towards the end of the tunnel on our right side.

Surprised, I followed him and twitched back a bit, as he disappeared again suddenly. It took a few seconds until I found him again, sitting at the ground at the end of the tunnel, holding his chest.

"Fynn!" I screamed, ignoring the questioning glares from a few Walkers, coming out of the training hall entry. As fast as I could, I ran over to him, kneeing down next to him, checking his chest.

He pushed my hands away, getting up again, and moving forward even slower. I noticed a blonde girl, standing in the corner and staring at her mobile phone.

Fynn pointed at her with his last energy, before he collapsed and fell on his knees, breathing heavily.

"Who is that?" I whispered, touching his shoulder worried. Fynn glared at me, his eyes sparkling amused even if they still were dark of pain.

Holographic blood ran down from his forehead over his eyes and he wiped it away, staring for a short time at the blood on his fingers, before looking up to me again, nodding towards the girl.

"Fynn who is that?!" I repeated quietly. He rolled his eyes and shook his head slightly laughing. Then he looked up to me again, trying to form a name with his mouth.

I stepped back shocked, staring at him and the girl, after I realised what he was saying.

"Ingrid?!" I gasped a bit too loud and the girl in the corner winced noticeable, turning around quickly and looking at me shocked.

Her light blue eyes widely open, she stared at me completely motionless, before her eyes flickered a bit. Suddenly, she sighed loudly.

"You got me Chris... I can't hide from the truth anymore..." I twitched back as I heard Ingrid's voice coming out from the blonde girls mouth.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and I glared at her, as I saw, that her hair shortened and turned dark blue.

The girls nose changed back to Ingrid's small snub nose and even her lips changed a bit. My eyes widened as I suddenly realised who was standing right in front of me.

"Ingrid?!" I gasped quietly, staring at her in disbelief. The girl in front of me lowered her head, staring at the floor.

"Hey Chris..." She whispered quietly. I came closer, staring at her still slightly shocked. Slowly I tried to catch her glance carefully, but she looked away, glaring at the stone floor.

"Ingrid...?" I asked worried, touching her left shoulder carefully. She twitched back, giving me a anxious glare.

"Hey... Ingrid.. are you okay?" Slowly I took my hand down, trying not to corner her too much. Ingrid looked into my eyes again, her green eyes a storm of different emotions.

It took a while until she nodded hesitant and slowly. I sighed quietly, kinda glad about her reaction.

"Y..you wanna know why I disappeared?" She stammered hesitant, looking at me. I turned my head away.

"I was worried about you since I knew, that you haven't been seen since... That happened... Ryan was too... You should have seen him, we was done with his life.."

I looked at her again, feeling something I couldn't identify.

"Why...? Why would you have done that...?" I asked her quietly but urgently.

Ingrid kept being quiet, staring at the floor motionless.

"What would have caused your reaction...? Please Ingrid I'm just trying to help you..." I muttered, putting my hand on her shoulder again.

"Chris please don't force me to tell you everything!" She said, looking at me warned.

I turned my head away. "But I'll tell... I'll tell you it..." She whispered quietly and hesitant.

Ingrid sighed quietly and stared at the stone floor.

"Uhm... Since... I lost my parents, I... I got bullied in school like every day and..." Ingrid stopped and started twisting her hands nervously.

"And after getting repressed by my... Past roommate I... I can't see someone else getting bullied..." She turned her head away, hiding the tears in her green eyes.

I glared at the floor, don't know what to say. "I.. I think I build up anger over the time... My roommate treated me like this." Ingrid took a deep breath.

"That's why I... reacted that way when Alan... screamed at you back there... I... don't wanted to see anyone..." She started stammering again. "I don't wanted to see anyone treated like that." She took a deep breath again and closed her eyes.

"A...are you mad at me?" Ingrid whispered, looking up to me again, her eyes darker than usual.

My eyes widened and I shook my head quickly. "No Ingrid! Why should... Should I?" I asked her worried, stepping closer and put my hand on her shoulder.

Ingrid looked away. "I... I hurt you... Didn't I?" She muttered quietly and regretfully.

I shook my head emphatically. "No Ingrid you didn't! You saved me there..."

"But now... Alan is angry on you..." Her voice was filled with self doubts. Slowly I put my other hand on her shoulder, forcing her to look up.

"Listen... After you pushed us both back... Yes Alan was mad at me... So.. I ran away and uhm..." I chuckled quietly. "Hurt my head again."

Ingrid looked up to me, her eyes still dark of self doubts. My voice was quiet as I told her:

"Ingrid listen... We were all worried about you... I did everything to find you, and trust me even Kyrre and Ryan were worried... You did nothing wrong, trust me."

Ingrid turned her head away. "I'm still feeling guilty... That I've hurt you and Alan..." She whispered extremely quiet.

I stepped forward and pulled her into a tight hug. "You didn't hurt anyone Ingrid!" I muttered quietly, rubbing her back softly.

She froze immediately, like always, but suddenly, she raised her arms and hugged me back, the first reaction I got from her.

I sighed happily, being glad that I finally found her and that she's safe and sound. Ingrid stepped back a bit and we broke up, still being quiet.

My eyes flashed in curiosity and I crossed my arms. "And now tell me how you've been able to hide all the time from us and change your appearance at will!" I grinned widely, trying to change the topic a bit.

Ingrid chuckled and stroke a few blue hairs behind her ear, a bit blushing. "Well..." She smiled, the first time I saw her smiling again.

"I... Uhm invented a uhm... a kinda new code I think...?" My eyes widened surprised. "A new code?!" Alan told me that they're kinda hard to develop, so I was surprised that she made it.

Ingrid nodded. "It's... Not a code like the ones you're going to learn one day... It's more like a small hack in our biomechanics." She chuckled.

I raised one eyebrow. "And... That means what?" I definitely didn't paid attention in my biology lessons. Ingrid started twisting her hands nervously.

"Well... I found something... That uhm yeah can change your appearance at will... In case you're a Walker, otherwise it wouldn't work, 'cause it's using the iron and the cytoplasm in your blood and..." She noticed my very questioning glance. "Oh... Sorry I lost myself there..."

She chuckled shyly and took a deep breath. "Long story short, what I was trying to say, that I used... This kind of code to change my look... So they weren't able to find the.. uhm real Ingrid." Ingrid sighed and looked up to me.

"Like Alan is saying: the best test is always the crash test..." She blinked confused and shook her head suddenly. "Wanna see?"

I raised my hands. "No it's okay I've seen it already... But answer me one question... These girls I asked... Was that you?"

Ingrid blushed before she nodded. "Yeah... I was too nervous to hold the masquerade up.." I chuckled. "Uhm Chris...?"

I gave her a confused glare. "Yeah...?" I answered her. "Don't tell anybody about... That okay?" She put her hand on my shoulder and I was able to see her eyes turning brown for a second.

Widely smiling I nodded and stroke back a few blonde hairs. My and Ingrid's eyes widened suddenly, as I stared at the blonde long hairs in my hand.

"What?!" I asked loudly, staring at her. Her eyes were widened and she stared at my hair. "Whoa I didn't knew..." She stopped, taking her hand down again. I glared at her.

"Can you change that back?!" I asked her slightly worried. She chuckled, grabbing my hand. Ingrid sighed as my hair turned back to its brown reddish colour.

"Phew..." I laughed quietly. "Blonde fits you, Chrissy." I jumped a bit as I suddenly heard Alan's voice behind me and turned around quickly, almost bumping into Ingrid.

Alan nodded slowly towards Ingrid, Kyrre behind him, while last called was glaring at her like she was an alien.

"Ingrid." Alan's voice was calm and he walked towards us two and gave her his hand. "Nice to see you again."

Ingrid slowly took his hand but she tied not to meet his eyes. "Nice trick with that hair stuff!" He chuckled and I breathed out the air I was holding.

I gave Kyrre a death glare. "Close your mouth, a fly is on the best way to come in." I mentioned sarcastically.

Ryan blinked one two times before coming towards us. "D..did I just saw that?" He asked quietly and I chuckled, wrapping my arm around Alan's hip and leaning a bit against him.

Ingrid lowered her head and nodded. "Y..yeah..." Alan's eyes flashed interested. "You can change someone's appearance at will?"

She nodded again. "And mine... That why you haven't found me all the time." Alan tilted his head slightly. "Can you show me?"

Ingrid looked away. "I... Wanted to keep that... As a secret but.." She closed her eyes and my eyes widened as I saw who she's turning to.

"Oh my gosh..." I heard Kyrre whispering behind me as Ingrid started growing a bit, her hair shortened and turned dark brown and a little beard grown.

He opened his blue eyes and I had to look beside me, making sure that the real Alan was standing next to me.

The Alan in front of us chuckled. "Is... That enough as a prove?" A female voice, which I identified as Ingrid's, asked shyly.

Alan nodded slowly, looking at his opponent closely. "Y..yeah..." He stammered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 47 20
We're all different from each other. But Eve is actually DIFFERENT I mean she's not an alien but she is more like what you may call magical. She's no...
1.9K 99 39
[COMPLETE & UNEDITED/UNREVISED] [WORD COUNT: 52,929 Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Alien Romance #1 in Scifi-Adventure #3 in Fated-Mates Tati is one...
843K 27.6K 40
. Three years. It had been three years since he'd been taken, experimented on, had his DNA altered and became a freak of nature. He knew be...
6.6K 627 27
All Claire Johnson wanted to do was join the military. Little did she know that her general is none other than Captain America himself. Soon Claire d...