... She's Mine... (Yandere!Al...

Por QueenOfNekoWriters

... I can't believe it... ... I'm finally in Alola! I've been waiting for this for like... Ever! Yes, I'll mi... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Option One: Break the Door
Option Two: Escape Through the Window
Option Three: Use The Secret Back Door
Option Four: Do Nothing

Chapter Thirty-Three

4.4K 90 165
Por QueenOfNekoWriters

-Gladion's P.O.V-

It's 2 pm now, and (y/n) still hasn't shown up yet.

... I wonder if she won't show up at all...

What if there's something else? Or someone else she's-

"Sir, I hate to interrupt your horse-back riding lesson, but you have a visitor." Butler Hobbs informed me.

"Oh, really? Let them in, and bring them here." I instructed.

Hobbs nodded, before leaving.

... Could this be (y/n)?!

-(y/n)'s P.O.V-

"Here you are, Ms. (y/l/n)." The butler said, as he opened the door to a backyard area.

It went on for so long that I wasn't sure if there was even an end.

"Where's Gladion?" I questioned.

"He should be here somewhere... Ah, there he is." The butler said, as he pointed towards the right.

I looked to see Gladion... But he was riding a horse.

Wow... He looked so majestic on that horse...

When Gladion approached us, he jumped off the horse, and landed perfectly...

... While the horse was still moving...

"Hey (y/n)." Gladion greeted.

I couldn't say a thing... For I was in complete awe.

"Let me guess... You'd like to ride a horse?"

"Could I really?" I questioned.

"Sure. Hobbs, prepare a horse for (y/n)." Gladion instructed.

Hobbs nodded, before running off.

To be able to ride a horse... I can't wait!

"Although... You may need to change your shoes... And maybe your clothes..." Gladion said.

"I'm assuming because of the danger of wearing bad clothes, and not wanting to get my clothes dirty?" I questioned.

"Exactly."

"Well, maybe I can borrow some of Lillie's clothes?" I suggested.

"Yeah. Come, I'll take you to Lillie's room." Gladion said.

We then headed to Lillie's room.

When we entered, Lillie was reading a book.

"Oh, hello Gladion and... (y/n)?" Lillie greeted.

"Hey. Do you mind if (y/n) borrows some of your horse-riding clothes?" Gladion questioned Lillie.

"Sure. Come with me, (y/n)." Lillie said, before leading me into a giant walk-in closet.

"Let's see... Here you go." Lillie said, before handing me a cow-girl outfit and horse-riding boots.

"Thanks." I said.

Lillie nodded, before leaving.

I then proceeded to get dressed.

Once I had done so, I exited Lillie's closet.

"You ready to go?" Gladion questioned.

"Yep." I answered.

We then headed back to the backyard, where a horse was waiting for Gladion and I.

"You do know how to ride a horse... Right?" Gladion questioned.

"Well... I... No." I admitted.

"Alright, then today's the day you learn." Gladion said.

Yay!

***

I can't believe it... I'm riding a horse! And better yet, I don't need Gladion's help to stay up anymore.

I feel so proud of myself.

"Thanks for teaching me how to ride a horse, Gladion." I thanked.

"Of course; you're a natural."

"Well, I wouldn't say that... But thanks."

Gladion nodded.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Gladion inquired.

"Well, I've always wanted to go for a horse ride in the field. Don't get me wrong, I love riding in this caged area, but... It doesn't feel free, if you get what I'm saying. So, could we perhaps go out of this locked environment, and ride freely?" I asked.

Gladion looked a bit concerned at this request.

"I would love to say yes, but with how little you've ridden, and the more advanced areas around here that you could fall off on..."

... I guess Gladion has a point...

"But, I guess that we could do it... As long as you don't go too fast, and stay with me."

"Really? Yay!" I said in excitement.

"I'll let the people know you're leaving, and to get two horses ready." Gladion said, before walking away.

I can tell that this is going to be a LOT of FUN!

***

"Remember, stay by my side at all times." Gladion reminded me.

"Don't worry, I will. Let's go!" I reassured Gladion, before leading my horse (Named 'Beauty') out of the gates of the field.

At first, everything seemed calm, and everything was perfect.

That didn't last too long.

Beauty started acting up, and I ended up being throw off of her.

I expected to hit the ground with a thud.

But it never came.

I opened my eyes, to see that Gladion had grabbed me with his free arm, and was still riding his horse (Named 'Beast').

"You okay?" Gladion asked, as he helped me sit with him on Beast.

"Yeah. But, I don't understand why Beauty acted up like that." I said in confusion.

"It is confusing. Let's just head back. I can have someone come out and get Beauty-"

"Actually, do you think we can stay out here a bit longer?" I requested.

"Sure. Is there any place that you'd specifically like to see?" Gladion asked.

"No, not really." I stated.

"Then I'll take you to a place that I think you'll like." Gladion said, before leading Beast deeper into the forest.

Eventually, we stopped, to see a beautiful clearing in the forest. It was a large opening, with a small lake in the middle.

At this point in time, it was late, and the moonlight was illuminating so perfectly on the lake, shimmering so beautifully.

"... Gladion..." I said, trying to tell him how much I loved it, but too awestruck to say anything.

"I found this place when I was very small, when I had gotten lost in the forest. You're the first one to see it... That I know of." Gladion explained.

"I feel honored." I said.

"Well, how about we stay for a while then?" Gladion suggested.

We then sat down near the lake.

The lake is truly an amazing sight.

... I wish I could stay here forever... And never have to leave this beauty...

-Gladion's P.O.V-

As we were sitting and enjoying the view, I looked at (y/n), to see her fast asleep.

I smiled at her, and her beauty.

She's just too perfect... And she must be mine...

I then lightly kissed her lips, before picking her up, and having Beast carry her back to the mansion.

Once back at the mansion, I laid (y/n) in my bed, and began to think.

I've done more for (y/n) then I have done for anyone. I've even killed for her.

But here's the question...

Am I willing to risk going down this road? Yes, it will eliminate my competition, but risking my relationship with (y/n).

What do I do? 

Hello. Hope you're still enjoying the story. I don't have anything else to say, so... Later! =^-^=

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 36 38
⚘ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇɴᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀs, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs ᴏʀ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ^^ ⚘ ᴘᴏᴋᴇ́ᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ғʀᴇᴀᴋ! ⚘ "ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄʀʏ ʙʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪ...
182K 1.9K 68
My dearest apologies although this book has been discontinued due to lack of motivation. - Welcome to Pokémon Trainer One-Shots and Scenarios! Here...
8K 104 17
It's Christmas time in the Alola region. Everyone is excited and getting ready for the big day. Everyone apart from Gladion. He's tired of Alola. He...
66K 841 34
[Best Rankings : #39 in Pokemon, #18 in Aureliashipping, #1 in Lonashipping] After an unspeakable incident with her mother, Lillie Aether is afraid o...