Prodigy's Brother 2

By BonjourBvtch

School is in session and Jojo and Lily are back along with 'Lasha, Jacob, CJ and Brianna! More

Prodigy's Brother 2
First Day
The Morning Of Day 2
Day 2
Drew Is Such A Creep
"Shut up!"
Jacob Can Be So Weird
Lily Joins The Squad
Practice
Saturday
Just An Ordinary Monday?
Tuesday's No Better
Mmm Goldfish
Calling Prod
I Really Don't Know What To Call This Chapter
Jojo Apologises
Red Lobster
Uh Oh
Any Suggestions?
3 days later
Dang Mama Perez
I'm Sorry
Jacob Be Nice
School Without Jojo
What Do You Want To See?
Carlos Strikes Again
Dinner With The Augusts
Keep Him On The Low
Truth Comes Out
The Truth Comes Out Part 2
Chres & Lily's Date
Sneaking In
I Think I Love Him
Payback
Poor Jojo
This Chapter Is Definitely Not A Christmas Special
Partay
Making Things Right
Getting Real Tired Of Your Shit Jacob >_<
The Rest Of The Cliffy
Valentine's Day Special
Running
Bring It On
Big News and Baby Shopping
Bye Bye Jacob
A Night With The Augusts'
Home Again
Welcome To The Neighbourhood Javier
Drew's Party
Friday 50th Chapter (Not So) Special
Having Javi Over
A sample of my new story
Confident
Amigos
Back To School
Homework
Our First Date
Competition
Hoops
Date
The Beach
Baby Shower
Just Wondering
Javi's House
Finals Week
Lily and Jacob
Vacay
The Airport
Welcome To Hawaii
Hawaii
>
Meanwhile In Cali
Green is so not your colour
About The Characters
Jojo & Eu (75th chapter)
::
Update?
Back In The Game
Pre- Rehearsal
Rehearsal
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Things You Need to Know Before The Next Book

Family Affair

674 27 1
By BonjourBvtch

Lily's POV

It's been a couple of days since we got back from Hawaii and Carlos' sister, brother, cousin and mother are coming to stay with us soon. Jacob has used this as an excuse to get out the house more often as he feels like he needs to hang out with Chres and Ray to prepare himself for the invasion of Carlos' relatives.

I on the other hand have spent days unpacking and helping my Mom arrange last minute place settings for the wedding.

Mom: Where did Jacob go?

Lily: I don't know, somewhere with Chres.

Mom: He's been doing that a lot lately. Where do they go?

Lily: I don't know, can I dye my hair before the wedding?

Mom: No, that's something you need to ask your dad about. Besides there are a lot of people who would die for a colour like that.

Lily: Pleeease?

Mom: No hon, I-

My phone begins to vibrate.

Mom: Is that Jacob?

Lily: No, it's Javi.

I pick up the phone.

Lily: Hello?

Javi: Hola, you ready to go?

Lily: Go where?

Javi sighs.

Javi: Lily do you remember something I asked you to do when we got back to California?

Lily: No, I remember you asking me to get you an orange juice.

Javi: Lily don't play with me now.

Lily: Javier, I really don't know.

Javi: Lily, I wanted you to come to a family cookout. We're getting ready to go right now.

Lily: I am so sorry, I can literally get ready right now.

Javi: You got ten minutes before we're gone.

Lily: Ok I'm really sorry I-

He hung up on me.

Lily: I have to go, apparently I promised Javi something on the plane back from Hawaii.

Mom: Ok, but I need to finish these tonight.

Lily: Mom, I promised-

Mom: Yeah, go sweetie go and ask Juan if he knows where Jacob is. He didn't come home last night and I'm scared.

Lily: I'll ask him.

I run upstairs and throw a pair of jeans on, I run a brush through my hair a little too violently, put my jacket on and grab my phone.

I run out the door, down the street and ring the bell on Javi's gate. Javi opens the door.

I hold onto his shoulder and try to kiss his cheek, he dodges my cheek.

Lily: Oh my gosh what?

Javi: I'm mad at you.

Lily: Why?

Javi: 'Cause you don't listen.

Lily: Javi...

Javi: Just get in the car,

Javi's Family's Cookout

Javi barely said a word to me the whole car journey, when we got in I was met by a swarm of people who I guess are Javi's cousins.

One girl, about my age holds up my hair.

?: Is this shit real?

Lily: It's my real hair.

?: The colour too?

Lily: Yes.

?: But it's red.

Javi: Maria, leave her alone. Where is everybody?

Maria: In the kitchen.

I follow Javi and his cousin Maria to the kitchen, Javi opens the door and even more of his cousins, possibly the ones he's closest to, are sitting on countertops, tables, chairs even the floor. A load of whistles more questions about my hair greet me.

??: Aye mami come sit next to me.

Javi grabs my waist pulling me closer to him.

Javi: Sam watch it, she's mine.

I lower my voice so only he can hear.

Lily: Oh so now you want to be friends again?

Javi: We can talk about that later, right now can we just meet my family? You know, like I asked you on the plane but you forgot about.

Lily: Ok fine.

Maria: Guys this is Lily she's taken by Javier and her hair is real incase you wonderin'.

Javi: Thanks Maria.

Most of the kids in the room were boys, which kind of made me uncomfortable. But they are Javi's cousins and the fact that he wanted me to come here with him meant a lot to me and made me feel a little bad that I didn't remember I had plans with him.

Lily: Look I don't want to fight with you anymore, especially in front of your family. I'm sorry I forgot you know how sleepy I get on planes.

I play with his hair.

Javi: Lily stahp.

Lily: I thought you liked it when I played with your hair?

Javi: It' was super dry this morning and I had to put loads of conditioner in it so it's a little greasy.

Lily: Atleast I got you talking.

I grinned.

Javi: It's so damn hard to stay mad at you, even when you screw up. It's just not fair, why are you so damn likeable?

I laugh.

Lily: I don't know, maybe it's all in the hair.

Javi: All in the hair.

He ruffles my hair.

Lily: Hey if I can't touch yours, you can't touch mine.

Javi: But your's is pretty though.

Lily: Look but don't touch.

Javi: Girl please, if I wanna touch my girl's hair I'll touch my girl's hair.

He snapped his fingers and flipped his hair real ghetto like.

Two of Javi's cousins, both male, come up to us.

Javi: Lily, this is Raul and Sergio.

Raul: Lily, Sergio and I were just wondering if you had a sister.

Sergio snickers.

Javi: No but she got a brother that could kick your ass.

'Lasha's POV

It's literally a couple of weeks before Jacob's Mom's wedding and I feel like the stress is getting to Jacob. I don't even think he likes Carlos that much but he wants to see his Mom happy.

Lately he's been talking about us trying to pick the same colleges then possibly getting and apartment together after we graduate next year. He's also talked about wanting to move to London, New York and all these damn faraway places that he only wants to move away to, to get away from Carlos.

My doorbell rings and I answer the door to Jacob. His afro's a mess, he's holding onto my damn doorframe for balance and his shirt has some kind of stain on it.

'Lasha: Jacob what happened?

Jacob: Can I come in?

'Lasha: Sure.

He stumbles through the door and falls flat on his face onto the couch, I sit down next to him.

'Lasha: Why do you smell like a public bathroom?

Jacob: I spent the night in one.

'Lasha: What? Why?

Jacob: I was upset about the wedding and Chres tried to cheer me up by taking me to an old friend of his' party. All I remember was him handing me a beer then we got seperated, at eleven o'clock the cops came in and kicked everyone out. I couldn't find Chres so I followed these guys I had met to some teens club. After that I just remember waking up in the girls' bathroom inside the club, being kicked out because it was closing time. Walking on the freeway then waking up again on a roundabout in the park and then I came here.

'Lasha: How much did you have to drink?

Jacob: Well I had a couple of beers but you know I can't drink much alcohol.

'Lasha: I'm gonna kill Chres. Where's my damn phone? I gotta call Lele.

Jacob: Can you get me something for my head please?

'Lasha: Just stay here.

I go upstairs to my bathroom and find some headache tablets in my medicine cabinet, I go back downstairs to give them to Jacob but find him missing.

'Lasha: Jacob?

Jacob: In here.

I find him in the downstairs bathroom throwing up in the toilet. The shit I put up with.

I go into the kitchen and pour him a glass of water and a slice of bread. He sits back down in the lounge.

Jacob: What's the bread for?

'Lasha: To soak up the alcohol, now eat your bread so I can drop you home. You need a shower and some sleep.

Jacob: 'Lasha there are so many reasons why I can't go home, my Mom will kill me and Carlos will back her up, if I ride in your car I might throw up and I don't want Lily to see me like this.

'Lasha: You know you can't stay here Jacob my Mom would kill me.

Jacob: Just walk me down to CJ's.

'Lasha: I am not walking to CJ's, how 'bout we just drive really slow with the windows rolled down?

Jacob: Ugh, fine.

Twenty minutes later

CJ: You owe me big time for this 'Lasha.

'Lasha: When you think about it I introduced you to Bri which meant you technically owed me without realinsing it so I'm just giving you an oppurtunity to return the favour.

CJ: He's lucky I'm his friend and that I'm dating your sister.

Jacob was currently lying on the Crippens' couch whilst Brittany tries to get his attention by walking up and down and picking stuff up off the floor so her ass is in his face but I'd like to see that girl try to steal him from me.

Jacob throws up on the floor.

Brittany: Ew, some of it went on my shirt.

'Lasha: Don't you mean bra?

CJ: Jacob! Use the damn bucket!

So what do you guys think?

What about Jacob?

There's going to be more on that in the next chapter.

Oh I was wondering, do you guys have a favourite chapter?

Don't forget to comment, vote and tell your friends, dog, cat, Mum, Dad, uncle, goldfish, niece, nephew, doctor, MB, Brittany, Jojo, your followers, my followers, instagram, the Obamas and Desiree to read this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 17.5K 20
Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summoned his courage and told Dominique abou...
85.9K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED😋 {its finally high school year} {me and my best friend will have an amazing time} {omg i havent met Lauren's family} {they will be kind p...
7.8K 236 10
It was going to be just another ordinary and boring day at school for Danny and the gang...or so they thought. ok, PP didn't happen in this.
1 1 30
School is back in session and a new threat looms over Crys and her friends...