The Morning Of Day 2

Lily's POV

Jacob: Ok Lily you ready to go?

Lily: Yeah come on.

Jacob: Now remember, if that Drew boy gives you any trouble give me a call and I'll beat the crap out of him if he so much as lays a finger on you.

Lily: Jacob that's nice and all but it's two days into the year and I don't want to cause any trouble.

Jacob: I know but you can't spend the entire year with him bullying you and Jojo I've been there and you won't like it.

Lily: Well he's not exactly bullying me.

Jacob: Then what is he doing?

Lily: He likes me.

Jacob: Then all you need to do is stick by Jojo you may be my baby sister but if I find out you cheat on him or any boyfriend you may have in the future you'll be in trouble.

Lily: I never said I liked Drew back and I'm not exactly your baby sister am I?

Jacob: Then what are you?

Lily: Your younger half sister.

Jacob: But I don't wanna call you that I wanna call you my baby half sister.

Lily: But I'm not a baby.

Jacob: You were once.

Lily: I'm not now.

Jacob: I don't care, I'm calling you my baby sister whether you like it or not.

Lily: You can be so difficult sometimes what if I started calling you my baby brother?

Jacob: It wouldn't make any sense because I'm older than you.

Lily: Well that's a good argument.

Jacob: Look Lily just accept the fact that you're my little sister and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lily: If I didn't run my mouth I'd just be the "Best Cousin in the World"

Jacob: Oh you know I was gonna find out at one point. When did you even find out?

Lily: There was a huge argument right in front of me on Christmas Day.

Jacob: Oh wow.

Lily: Yeah it's not really a Christmas I want to remember.

Jacob: Why? It's almost like you got a brother for Christmas.

Lily: Yes but did I need to find out by hearing them scream about it in front of me?

Jacob: What is it with you British people and always finding the depressing side of the situation?

Lily: I was going to say the same thing about you American people and the bright side of the situation.

Jacob: Well this is your stop, have fun at school and make sure this Drew boy doesn't annoy you if not tell him you're gonna send your big brother round to destroy him.

Lily: Aren't you into world peace?

Jacob: Yeah why?

Lily: Never mind.