Getting Real Tired Of Your Shit Jacob >_<

Lily's POV

It's been about three days since Jojo and I made up and we're closer than ever. In fact, he walked me home today so I didn't have to go home on my own (Jacob haD basketball practice). Mum and Carlos have gone to look at flowers for the wedding so Jacob are home alone which has pretty much become the norm for us now.

Jacob enters Lily's room

Jacob: I thought we told each other everything.

Lily: We do.

Jacob: Oh really? Then how come I had to find out about you and Jojo through CJ?!

Lily: Jacob, please take your pills.

Jacob: NO! I don't need to, I'm fine!

Lily: No you're not.

Jacob: Are you talking back to me?

Lily: Yes, that's how a conversation works.

Jacob: Keep talking, I'll lock you out the house.

I looked out my window, it was starting to rain and there was a clap of thunder. I dived under my bed sheets, I hated thunder.

Jacob: Oh my God you're such a baby..

Lily: I hate when you're like this!

Jacob: That's it.

He pulled me out the bed in just my pyjamas, hoodie and slippers. He carried me down the stairs with me kicking and screaming all the way.

Jacob: Come back when you learn some manners.

He pushed me out the door and slammed it shut before I could get back in.

I don't really know how long I was out there but at some point I must have fallen asleep, but when I woke up Carlos and Mum were standing around me but the first thing I noticed was that my pyjamas were soaking wet. So was my hair, I was cold too and felt even colder because the air around me was warm.

Mum: Honey why were you out there?

Lily: I don't know.

Carlos: Jacob care to explain?

Jacob was standing outside in the hallway.

Jacob: I don't know, I think you were lookiing for something.

Lily: Bullshit.

Mum: Lily!

Lily: BULLSHIT. ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. I remember now, he locked me out but I don't remember why. I remember banging on the windows and screaming but that's it. I'm not sure what happened.

Mum: Jacob.. Did you try to kill your sister.

Jacob: What? No. Mom why would you say that?

Mum: Lily, go to my room and lie down, turn the TV on for a while. Carlos and I need to talk to your brother.

I did what she said. But even with the volume turned way up high I could still hear screams of "What is wrong with you?" and "You could have killed her." A couple of minutes later Mum came into the room.

Mum: Lily.

Lily: Yes?

Mum: How would you like to go back to England?