Truth Comes Out

Jacob's POV

Lily was late down to breakfast today, it wasn't like her to over sleep. I went upstairs to her room to wake her up but instead I found her crying on her bed.

Jacob: Lily what's wrong?

Lily: It's Chres, last night he texted me and tried to ask me out.

Jacob: You don't need to cry about that.

Lily: I know but first I got this from Drew and know I'm getting it from him and Drew and it's weird because I trusted him.

Jacob: I know you did.

Lily: But look what he changed his name to.

She handed me her phone, I scrolled through the text messages between her and Chres. His name was LoveMyLily that pissed me off and the fact that he tried to ask my sister on a date even though he helped her and Jojo get together.

Jacob: Do you wanna go to school today?

Lily: No.

Jacob: I'll be back after school to drop you off at Jojo's house. You know the rules of staying home alone and if you're gonna go out, remember to lock the door. 

Lily: Ok.

I half jogged out of her room and the house and got into my car and sped off to school.

                                                           Jacob's School

I saw the usual gang hanging round by me and CJ's lockers. The first thing I did was march up to Chres.

Chres: Hey man.

I slammed him up against my locker.

Jacob: Don't "hey man" me. You think you can text Lily and get away with it?

Lele: Jacob what are you talking about?

Jacob: Tell her!

Chres: I don't know what you mean.

Jacob: Tell her what happened Saturday evening and Sunday morning.

Chres: The Perezs and the Shepards came over for dinner and Lily kneed me in the balls for no reason so the next day I went over to her house to ask her to forgive me for whatever I did to make her mad.

'Lasha: Chres that is absolute bull, you kissed her and she got scared and kneed you in the balls.

Jacob: Then Sunday morning you show up at my doorstep with flowers for her but she turns you down and you start texting her tryna ask her out.

There were a few gasps.

Chres: Lele don't listen to them.

'Lasha: No Lele, don't listen to him.

Jacob: Chres text her.

Chres: What?

Jacob: Text her!

Chres: Ok man.

Chres texts the word "hi" to Lele and his signature comes up as LoveMyLily. Lele is almost in tears.

Chres: Lele it was a joke between me and Lily.

Jacob: No it wasn't she was crying over it this morning.

Chres: It is a joke, her's is love my Chres.

'Lasha: No it isn't it's Jovante's Girl.

A tear runs down Lele's face.

Lele: I hate you.

Chres: Bae..

Lele: I hate you Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August!

Lele knees Chres in the balls and then storms off,Marie and Ray run after her.

CJ: The fuck man? You the one who got her and Jojo together.

Chres: I know. But then she went back home and then when she came back, there was something different about her. I'm not really sure what happened I think her boobs got bigger, but whatever it is she hot now. Actually it might be her hair, she got such pretty long hair and it's red. I like that, I mean she don't dye it or nothing it's just naturally red I think that's so cool.

Jacob knees Chres in the balls.

CJ: How could you do that to Jojo?

Jacob knees Chres in the balls.

Chres: Look man, I'm in love with your sister and no amount of knees in my balls will change that. Jojo doesn't deserve her, I'm always on her side even when he isn't. When you threw her out your house I looked after her and loved her like she was my own. 

Jacob: She's like half your age!

Chres: She's almost 14 and I'm 17! She's not a baby!

Jacob: Yes she is! She's my baby sister!

Chres: I understand you still seeing her as a baby, but sometimes you need to know when to let go.

Jacob: That's easy for you to say! You're living it up as an only child!

Chres: A year ago, you were living it up as an only child too.

Jacob: And know I've moved on, just like you should with Lily.

Chres: Nigga don't tell me what to do.

 Jacob: Then don't call me nigga! Look you're gonna leave my sister alone and stay out of our way until you come to your senses.

Chres: You can't stop me from talking to Lily!

Jacob: Yes I can, if you so much as text her I'll call the cops.

CJ: God forbid Jojo find out that you been trying to steal his girl 'cus even I don't know what he'll do.

Chres: Whatever man.

The bell rings and Chres pushes past CJ and I.

This chapter was supposed to have Ray & Mariah talking to Lele and Lily seeing Jojo for the first time hegot out of hospital but I'm lazy so next chapter. But what do you think?

Should Lele take him back when this blows over?

Should Chres find another girl?

Should Jojo and Lily take a break for a while and Lily can try out Chres?

Should Drew find Jesus and become part of Jojo and Lily's friendship group as a new and even bigger bully transfers to the school?

Should we have more Jacob Lily chapters?

Carlos and Theresa get married?

Lily's Dad visits?