Vacay

Lily's POV

Mom: Jacob! Lily!

I got up off of my bed. What does she want now?

I went downstairs where Jacob, Carlos and Mom were already in the kitchen.

Lily: Yes Mom?

Mom: Look, I know this week is the last week of school but next week Carlos and I really need you out the house.

Jacob: Ew!

Mom: Jacob not like that!

Carlos: I don't know, maybe like that we can find time after-

Mom: Anyway I was talking to Marisol about this at lunch today and she just happens to be going on vacation next week.

I like where this is going.

Mom: So she actually insisted that you go on vacation with them.

Yes! A week in a foreign country with Javi I would love to.

Jacob: So where are we going?

Carlos: Well Marisol, Juan and Javi are going to Hawaii so I guess you're going to Hawaii.

Jacob: Hawaii?

Mom: I knew they'd love it. You guys have a week to pack, that's a week Jacob so don't leave it to last minute again.

During Spring Break Jacob and I went to St Tropez with my mum and our dad we had known about it for months but Jacob stil ended up finishing his packing on the way to the airport.

Lily: What if I want to order stuff? It won't get here on time.

Carlos: Here.

He slips me his credit card.

Lily: I already have a card.

Carlos: I know, get all the stuff on express delivery or whatever it's called.

He smiled at me, he tries really hard to make an effort with Jacob and I.

Carlos: Jacob do you need anything?

Jacob just shook his head.

Mom: Then that means your free to pack and Lily will help you.

Lily: I will?

Mom: Yes you will.

Jacob and I went back upstairs to his room where he was trying to find his suitcase in the back of his closet.

Jacob: You know you're not sharing a room with Javi right?

Lily: I know.

Jacob: Just letting you know because I'm not arguing with you over that shit when we get there.

Lily: It was that one trip to New York.

Last year I accompanied Jacob, Chres, Ray and CJ to New York for 106 and Park this was back when Jojo and I were still a couple so we argued and argued until we got to share a room together.

Jacob: I just wanted to make sure you knew.

Lily: Have you found the case yet?

Jacob: No- wait found it.

He pulls it out and I can hear a load of things falling.

Jacob: Hey this one's still packed from my last tour. Can't I just keep it like this?