Surrender, Mate. (Cursed Mate...

By _thistroublemaker

ON HOLD FOR THE TIME BEING "Surrender to me, Artemis" He whispers in my ear harshly and I struggle even more... More

Blurb
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
BONUS- ASHALLYN. ASHALLYN NOAH BLACK.
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24- CAMERON'S POV
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44- CAMERON's POV
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46- ALTERNATE POVs
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
PUTTING IT ON HOLD
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT!
CHAPTER- 62 Alternate POVs
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64

CHAPTER 31- CAMERON'S POV

340 19 4
By _thistroublemaker

Song- In My Feelings by Drake.

Chapter 31- Cameron's POV

Because I am that awesome😏

She looks lost in my lap and shit, I can barely contain my body's natural reaction to her.

More so is Zeus, who wants to get out and pounce. Her smell, comboned with her arousal is making him insane.

"Hello" She says awkwardly, not making a move to get off me. Or to ask me what the hell I am doing in her room.

I narrow my eyes at her.

"Hello, Artemis" Even though I am having an internal battle with Zeus, I manage to keep my voice cool. Distant.

"Is it too late to wish you Happy Birthday?" She asks biting her lips and I nod. My birthday is officially over.

"Oh" she pouts, "Belated Happy Birthday then, Ron" She whispers. Zeus nearly jumps out of my skin on hearing the old nickname from her lips. Shit.

What am I doing here?

"What are you doing here?" She asks, her head is cupped in her palms and she has her neck stretched to stare at mr.

"Checking up on you" I say, "I didn't see you in the party and then Lucifer and Stella told me you were not feeling well"

"LA and S told you I am not feeling well?" She asks dubiously.

"Yes" I say firmly, even though it's a lie. The moment she got into heat, Lucifer, Stella and I were in the kitchen, talking about how we could get my vision back.

I had brought them here, because I needed somebody to help her while I struggled with Zeus.

"What were you looking for?" I ask her, changing the subject.

She frowns, "My mobile phone"

The said device which lies in the pocket of my jeans.

"Did you find it?"

"No" She frowns.

"Why did you need it?"

"Forget it" She shrugs, "it's not important anyway. I can do it as well in the morning"

"Why did you need it?" I repeat my question. It may not be important for her, but it certainly is very important to me. By Moon if she says that she wanted to contact Ashallyn or Sebastian or some other stupid male, I will not be held responsible for my actions.

She stares at me for a beat, contemplates something, and then answers, "I wanted to tell Sharon, a witch ftom the coven, to return my book that she borrowed"

I nod, relaxing somewhat.

Picking up the Morrison and Boyd that she had tossed on the bed, I ask her, "You were going to study?"

She bites her lower lip, "I really want to graduate with good grades" she confesses.

"I'll help you" I tell her, putting the book aside, "tomorrow"

I wrap my hand around her and shit, the sparks that have always been there between the two of us have intensified immensely.

My body seems like it's on fire and my hands... Fuck.

This has got to be the worst sort of torture.

"What are you doing?" She asks curiosly. Instead of getting tense, her body has relaxed under my touch.

"Checking up on you" I use the excuse from earlier. "You are a pack mate, so it is my responsibility to look after you" I stress.

"Not for long though" She whispers.

"What?"

"You said you'd throw me out of the pack as soon as you became the Alpha" she points out.

I nod. "Yeah... But until then, you still are pack, and I look after my pack"

"Nice" She says dryly. "Now that you know that I am fine, you can leave" She says crossly. I narrow my eyes.

"I'll be the judge of that"

She rolls her eyes and tries to get off me, but my hands around her, restrain her.

She looks at me thoughtfully.

"Tell me Cameron, did you find your Mate tonight?" She asks slowly, her eyes sharp.

I school my features and tell her, "No. I recon she's not from this pack"

She nods thoughtfully. It'd be so easy for me to tap into her thoughts and kniw just what the hell is going on in her head, but I want to grant her some privacy.

'Fuck privacy' Zeus howls in my head and I roll my eyes. 'If it were up to you, we'd fuck each and everything, right?'

'Everything that stands in our way, yes' He agrees and shaking my head, I block him.

"You really want to help me, Cameron?" There is bitterness in her voice and her eyes have turned cold.

I stare her down, "Yes. You are pack" I repeat.

"Good" She says and licks her lips, her eyes turning malicious.

She gives me a sultry smile and starts pushing my shirt up.

My hand shots out and wraps around her wrist.

She narrows her eyes. "You said you wanted to help" she hisses. "So start removing your fucking clothes"

"Artemis-" I stop myself and allow my mind to invade hers, not caring that I am invading her privacy, just wanting to know what the hell is up with her.

I am not surprised to see that she is bluffing, or at least a big part of her is. A small part however, is desperate to get close to me. To touch me. Skin to skin.

I suck in a sharp breath and get out of her head.

Pushing her off me, I take advantage of her momentary distraction and get rid of my shirt.

She sits up and her eyes widen.

"Wh-what..." She trails off, her eyes drinking in my naked chest.

"Get on the bed" I tell her and she frowns.

"I am already on the bed" She deadpans.

"Lay down" I ignore the funny look she is giving me.

"What-"

"Lay down on the fucking bed, Artemis" I snarl and she flinches. Sometimes, I feel like an absolute piece of shit when I realize that she is actually scared of me. Like she thinks I will hurt her.

She huffs but lays down beside me.

I lose my jeans and her eyes turn the size of saucers. Ignoring her reaction, I get in beside her and she lets out a sound of disbelief.

Turning her, so that her back is to my front, I spoon her body, wedging my knee in between her legs.

"Cameron" My name leaves her lips sounding like a sigh.

"Just go to sleep and let me help you" I whisper in her ear.

She shivers, but doesn't say a word.

Now I just have to make it through the night without doing anything foolish.

😍😋😍

I stay awake the whole night, while Artemis sleeps in my arms. It is nearly 4 o'clock now, and I know for sure that this is the most peaceful she has experienced till now.

It's been a war for me to keep Zeus and my natural instincts in check, and to keep her safe. From me.

I debate waking her up, and though I don't want to, I know I have to.

She's only got 3 hours of sleep and I worry about that, but she cannot afford to miss training. Reynolds will have her ass, if she does.

So I wake her up.

"Artemis" I whisper in her ear, and then using my Alpha command, I add, "Wake up"

On cue, her body stiffens.

That'sthe perk of having Alpha blood. Your packmates have to obey your command.

Slowly, she opens her eyes and stares at me, a soft smile playing on her lips.

She lays her palm flat on my cheek and whispers, "You are my favourite nightmare"

I stare at her, my chest aching.

I don't want to be her nightmare.

"You gotta wake up now" I pull my hands away frim her and tell her firmly. She frowns.

Blinking a couple of times, she realizes that she is not dreaming, and that I am infact, present here. In flesh.

She shoots away from me and struggles to get up.

"What the fuck?" She whispers to herself and then turns to me with accusatory eyes. "Why the fuck were you still here?" She snaps and I glare at her.

"I told you I'd look after you" I sneer, "And so I did"

"Get the fuck out of my room" she snarls, and there is hurt in her eyes.

I get in my knees so that I am towering over her and adding venom in my words, advise her, "Try being grateful someday, instead of being a bitch all the time"

She flinches.

I ache. I scowl. She moves away from me. I school my features inyo one of disgust and get away from her and out of the bed.

Without sparing her another glance, I leave her room and head to the gueat room I am using.

Shutting my door, I lean my back on it and try to channel my visions, but it is to no avail.

I am getting frustrated now and I want to throw a tantrum. Like I used to when I was small and I started getting my visions and Artemis left. Those were some fucked up days for me. But it's been a while...

Moons, I haven't thrown a tantrum since... Shit, when was the last time I threw a tantrum?

Oh yeah, when I wanted my dad to bring Artemis back to Little West. So two years.

And now I feel like throwing a tantrum. Or trashing the room.

Somehow, I manage to control my haywire emotions and walk to the en suite bathroom and take a long cold shower.

After I am done washing myself, which turns out to be a chore when I realize that I have lost Artemis's scent from my body, I get out, pull on a muscle tee and shorts and leave for training.

😎😎😎

Artemis and Stella (and now Lucifer too) are always the last one to arrive, considering hiw they don't have to come here on foot and can just teleport, but the rest of us have to walk. Or run.

I prefer letting Zeus take the reins and run here to his heart's content. And today is no different.

When I reach the training ground, Gary and Warrior Reynolds are already here, warming up.

With a nod to them, I join too and wordlessly we wait for the others to show up.

Victoria comes minutes later and grumbles how we are all pathetic for waking her up so early. The usual.

Alice, Taylor and Tyler show up five minutes later and Tyler and I fist bump while Taylor and Alice join Vic in warming up.

Alice walks over to me and I barely catch myself from cringing.

"Good Morning Cam" She says brightly.

"Morning" I say monotonously.

"So..." She trails off and when she sees I am not going to say a word, she bites the bullet and asks, "Did you find the future Luna?" She tries to keep her voice cheerful, but I can feel the bitterness in it. And the hurt too. She really was hoping that she'd be my Mate.

"Nah" I shake my head no. "She must not be from this pack" I feed her the same BS that I fed Artemis.

"Oh... Okay" She says and gives me a smile. I nod at her dismissively, and go back to warming up, wondering where Artemis and gang are.

As if on cue, they appear out of thin air, Artemis and Lucifer hanging on Stella's hands.

"You're late" Gary admonishes them and I can't help but roll my eyes. They are a minute late, but Gary loves to give them shit.

"Fuck off Gary" Stella gives him the finger before disappearing. I see Gary scowl and before he can say anything, his Dad speaks.

"5 more minutes to warm up kids, and then do 3 laps" Warrior Reynolds announces.

Tyler lets out a groan because he hates running in human as well as wolf form, and as for me, I am groaning for a whole different reason. Artemis's scent is wafting in my nose and I just want to tackle her to the ground and do unmentionable things to her. Lucifer smirks seeing the look on my face.

Allowing myself 30 seconds to check out Artemis and make sure she's fine, I sprint in the woods, leaving them all behind.

😃😃😃

Hey there peeps!
Tell me if you guys liked this chapter!!
Also, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE😍

XOXO
#PEACE
-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 209 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
1.1M 42.7K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
18.7K 1.1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
7.7K 273 26
"Can you shift?" His voice was notably softer. I was grateful for it. As best as I could, I shook my head. The lingering dizziness rang through my he...