We Need Each Other [Dallas Wi...

By caity_caitlyn

"ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴏɴᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ with ʏᴏᴜ" [Dallas Winston] Started: {7/7/18} Ended: {7/20/18} More

Cast
INTRODUCTION
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T WE N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
E P I L O G U E

T W E N T Y - F O U R

314 18 20
By caity_caitlyn

Lynn
"C-coming with?" I asked in shock.

"Yes. My sister is also coming with" he said and I nodded.

Then out of all the sudden, he hits me.

"I'm sorry...someones coming," he said quickly and slapped me again making me scream.

He took the shirt off me and threw it where it used to be and took out a knife. He cut my stomach a little and shook his head.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled and the door opened.

"Woah Zane! Calm down! Liam wouldn't be happy with you" Jim said.

"You wanted me to be meaner"

"Yeah but not kill her. Something like this" he said undoing his belt and Liam walked in.

"No, no one else can touch her besides me!" he snapped and they all backed away. He came closer to me and kissed me on the lips. I pushed away.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for them to hurt ya," he said cupping my face.

"Get some rest," he said with a smile and I nodded. God this man was seriously crazy.

I pretended to be asleep and I heard everyone leave.

"Good night babe," Liam said and kissed my head.

-
Later that night the door opened and I freaked out.

"P-please don't hurt me" I begged and I saw it was Zane with another girl.

"Lynn this is my sister Diana. Diana this is Lynn" he said and I waved.

"Zane! What did you do?!" she yelled at him and handed me some clothes. It was just shorts and a T-shirt. I got up and she looked sad.

"I'm sorry for what my brother did to you," she said sorrowfully.

"He didn't. He protected me" I said and she smiled.

We left that place and into the car. God how happy I was.

-
We arrived in front of my house and Zane looked at me and then Diana.

"Can we crash here or no? We get it we don't want to bother you and your family but I don't want Diana out. She's still not safe..." he said and I smiled a little.

"You both can stay. We have a spare room maybe. Thank you, Zane. Really" I said and he nodded.

"It was nothing"

-
We walked into my house and I saw Pony reading a book on the couch. I could also see he was crying.

"G-go away..."

"L-leave us alone Dallas...we still don't know where she's at..." he said bitterly.

"I don't think you want me going away," I said chuckling.

He looked up and saw me. His book fell from his hands and broke a lamp that was on the floor. Soda and Darry ran out and Darry started yelling.

"What the hell Pone! Why did you break a damn lamp! We don't have the money for that shit!" he snapped and I saw Soda look at me in shock.

"Darrel Shaynne Curtis take it easy on the kid! He's just surprised to see me and I wished you would be too!" I snapped crossing my arms and he jerked his head towards me and his face fell in shock.

"Oh my God," he said and I smiled.

Soda, Pony, and Darry straight up ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them back.

"We missed you so so much!" Soda said and I smiled.

"Missed ya too Pepsi-Cola," I said and he chuckled.

I looked at Pony and stared at him.

"Darry wasn't hard on you while I was away was he?" I asked and he nodded.

"Darrel!" I yelled and he grumbled.

"What was that?" I asked and he picked me up smiling.

"Sorry but I missed ya even though you're a huge pain," he said hugging me.

"Missed you too Dar-bear and say sorry to Pony, not me," I said rolling my eyes.

He put me down and looked at Pony.

"I'm sorry Pony I didn't mean to yell at ya"

"It's fine you were just worried and stressed," Pony said and I smiled.

"Who are they?" Soda asked.

"Zane and Diana. Diana is Zane's little sister and well...Zane he uh was the one who helped kidnap me..." I said and anger filled all their eyes.

"Wait! He never hurt me though. He helped me escape" I said and their eyes eased up.

"Did he hit you?" Darry asked and I nodded.

"Just because he was forced to," I said and Darry walked up and hit him in the face.

"I deserved that" he mumbled.

"Darry he helped me escape...is it alright if he and his sister stay here?"

He sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. They can sleep in the guest room" he said and I smiled.

They went to the spare and Darry, Soda, and Pony looked at me.

"Soda, Pone go get some sleep. I need to talk with Lynn" he said and they nodded walking away.

"Hey! Come here" I said and they walked over. I got up and hugged both of them kissing their heads.

"Night Pepsi-Cola. Night Horseman" I said and they chuckled walking to their room.

I sat down in front of Darry and he cupped my face.

"Who did this to you?" he asked with sadness in his eyes.

"My Ex and his friends I think. Zane, he was the only one who helped me really. He gave me food and he was the one who brought me here to visit you three"

"What did they do to you?" he asked running his finger over a bruise on my cheek.

"They beat me but my ex...he did the worse of it all...he tortured me, raped me, and cut me. It was horrible...They left me in a room alone and naked not even feeding me...the only meal I had is when Zane watched me and that wasn't very often because he told them he wouldn't hurt me and he never did" I told him and I saw tears fall from his eyes then turn into anger.

"I should've watched you carefully. Your my baby sister for God sakes! You keep all of us sane and not to mention make Dallas happy! Do you know every day he went looking for you? He never stopped. You should go see him first" he said and I nodded.

"Tomorrow. It's 5 am"

"It is tomorrow"

I chuckled. "You know what I mean," I said shaking my head.

"I know now get some sleep," he said getting up.

"Alright. Night Dar-bear" I said smiling.

"Night baby bear," he said and I froze.

"You haven't called me that since we were little," I said shocked and he smiled walking into his room.

I walked into my room and fell asleep in my own bed. God how happy I was to be home.

Yay! She's back home! How did you like this chapter? Good or bad and also Zane and Diana will be important later on maybe 😂 I don't know. Anyways Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Diana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 8.1K 56
"opposites attract." slow updates.
2K 301 22
"I'll be careful." Jordan Fraser has caught the interest of Slytherin's golden boy Draco Malfoy, and is fighting not to fall into his charms. Faced w...
4.7M 107K 142
Soon to be Published Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's province. S...
23.7K 287 25
a sweetpea inspired Instagram fanfic