Forever Harry's Little Prince...

By EsteeStyles

Will the cute Darcy Styles always be the sme Harry's Little Princess Forever? Or will she be gone forever? Co... More

Forever Harry's Little Princess( Harry's Little Princess Finale)
Chapter 1: If Only Daddy Was Here
Chapter 2: Daddy!
Chapter 3: Daddy's Rules
Chapter 4: First Fight With Brother
Chapter 5: Apologies
Chapter 6: Changed
Chapter 7: What A Mom!
Chapter 8: Party, Sneeky, Love
Chapter 9: Harry's Talented Little Princess
Chapter 10: The Surprise
Chapter 11: Sisters Night Out
Chapter 12: Leaving For Tour
Chapter 13: Proud Brother Proud Sister
Chapter 14: Australia
Chapter 15: Darcy's Day
Chapter 16: Detective Baby Styles
Chapter 17: 1D Parents In Trouble
Chapter 18: Leaving Australia
Chapter 19: So Sweet Emily
Chapter 20: Oh Oh
Chapter 21: 1D Spy Kids
Chapter 22: The Rebellion Begins
Chapter 23: Now What?
Chapter 24: Depressed Daddy, Pissed Son
Chapter 25: Insane Darcy
Chapter 26: I Hate You
Chapter 27: Insane Harry
Chapter 28: Broken
Chapter 29: Truth Revealed
Chapter 30 Part 1: Save Harry
Chapter 31: Daddy's Vampire Little Princess
Chapter 32: Such A Daddy's Girl(Last Chapter)
PREQUEL

Chapter 30 Part 2: Save Harry

2.3K 55 9
By EsteeStyles

(Darcy)

I opened the door to the guest room and all our 1D family was in there, but my eyes were fixed only at the person lying very very weakily on the bed.

Daddy.

I couldn't recognise him at all. Who knew the sexiest man( I mean thats wt fans say right?) on earth could get...ugly?

"Daddy?"I said with my voice choking the more I looked at him feeling more guilthy that I did this to him. When he hear my voice, his weak red, not vampire eyes, weak sickly red eye looked at me I guess in disbelief that I was here.

Yes daddy I am here, and I'm not leaving.

I came closer to him squeezing his now freezing hand in mine and that made me cry harder.

"Darcy...is...that...you?"Dad choked and I nodded slowly not willing to look at him because my heart was breaking because he was like this ...because of me.

"No...It's Darcy baby ,daddy!"I said hoping he would smile but no he was crying more and more. no daddy don't!

"Daddy please you can't die! We need you , I need you just drink please!"I cried holding his hands in mine tight.

"Darcy baby you're happy without me you ha--"Daddy started and I cut him.

"Dad no I dont, I didn't mean it dad, could never hate you, do you always believe whatever I say? "I asked him , Emily next to me held my shoulder so that I didn't lose my temper.

"I know you're a bad liar my baby!"Ge said weakly.

"Well believe me when I say this...Daddy I Love You!"I said straight to his face and you should have seen him now, full disbelief, why? Daddy I love you and thats the big truth!

"You heard her Harry stop acting like. fool and drink the damn blood"Mom said getting tensed and next we didn't expect dad to just slam the glass of blood . It just broke into pieces making the blood staining the floor. I looked at Aunt Barbara who immediately caught Uncle Niall tight with her as he started growling revealing his fangs. Even Uncle Niall looked scary.

"Niall, let's get out of here!"Aunt Barbara said taking her husband with her and they both left the room.

"Louis! Get him another blood bag or something!"Mom said but the look on Uncle Louis' face was not good at all.

"That was the last one and Harry's too weak to move to hunt!"Uncle Louis said sadly and we were all scared because if my father didnt feed himself he'll die.

It can't happen! Never!

Hey I just got an idea!

It's crazy but it's the only way to save daddy.

But I'll do anything for my family

"Uncle Harry"Gaby said crying in her dad's arms.

"Harry...I can't lose you! I need you, you have three beautiful children that love you so much, a wife to cherish...you have no reason to kill yourself!"Mom cried and Edward hugged her.

Ok do it Darcy!

"Dad, bite me! Take my blood!"I scooped on top of her as if like I was 3 year old girl showing my wrists. Everyone gasped in shock including dad.

"Darcy no it's too dangerous!"Uncle Liam said. I didn't care.

"Daddy didn't feed for too long, he's gonna take too much from you, it will kill me!"Aunt Sophia said. Better me than him. Why was I saying this to myself?

"Better me than him!"I said.

"Darcy you too don't!"Emily shouted crying.

"Darcy don't-"Dad choked looking at me with pleading eyes.

"Yes dad do it please! For me!"I said and he shook his head for no.

"I promised I'll never hurt you...intentionally, I wont!"Dad said n I shook my head.

"You never did, actually you are now by killing yourself!"I said

"Fine but you need to know the full reason of the whole vampire thing!"He said and I sighed letting him speak, I really need to know the full story and dad was the one I needed to hear it from.

"Do you remember when Mommy's parents died?"Dad asked me and I nodded my head, I knew it Granda Denise and Grandpa Mike really had something to do with this.

"What happened?"I asked him squeezing his hand, to my happiness he squeezed it.

"Mommy and I felt so sad about it, it hurts to lose the people who love you more than anyonelse."Dad said slowly and I didn't understand immediately.

"So one day, my mom's soul spoke to us and she said that she didn't want to see her grandchildren feel the pain when we die!"Mom continues crying and that made me cry more because I could never imagine my parents dead.

"Mom, you won't die! You won't leave us!"I cried

"You're right, we wont die you know why? Your grandparents started this so that we could be immortal and always watch our beautiful children grow and be happy. So we'll always be together forever! "Uncle Liam said and it was fully clear and simple one, what a relief.

"Nobody will die, nobody will get hurt!"Daddy said as he choked more.

"Dad...You can't die! You can't leave me, I need you, dont ever think you'll die because...I won't let you go! If you do, I'll come with you!"I said crying and I tried again to make him take ly blood to save him but he was too stubborn, like back to overprotective dad, that I love who wouldnt hurt his daughter.

Dad if you didn't want to make us feel bad that our parents will die, why are killing yourself now?

"No Darcy...I can't do this to you, you'll be fine with mommy, your uncles, aunts and everyone, I'll watch you from there , be happy and I'll--"Daddy said and I cut him, he can't just give the last few words talk, he won't die.

"For God's sake Daddy just a bite and you'll be fine, please, daddy please. What part of I Love You do not understand? Do I need to swear? I fucking love you daddy!"I cried arder and he looked frozen at me with wide eyes.

"Harry!"Mom wispered desperately. Dad's eyes looked at everyone in the room last on me.

"I'm sorry Darcy!"It was all he said as he slowly took my wrist to his mouth, sinking his teeth on it in the most delicate way. Phewww go on daddy. I closed my eyes as his teeth made contact to my skin letting him suck ly blood. Mom caught dad so he could be in control, Uncle Louis, and Edward holding me. Dad started to suck faster and my vision was getting blur but I didn't care, I'm saving my daddy.

"Harry enough you're killing her!"I heard the voice of Uncle Niall, but it was becoming more and more faint to me, vision more and more blurry and I felt myself lost in my body burning like anything.

"It's ok...as...long...as...daddy...'s o...ok!"I managed to say still pressing my wrist further more in daddy's teeth, call me crazy I dont care, I'm saving my daddy.

"Darcy..."Daddy pulled back and last thing I saw was his jaw covered of blood.

My blood.

Way to go Darcy, daddy is saved.

"Daddy...I Love You!"Those were the only and last words I could stay before I collapsed on the bed, I was lost in ly own body now burning as if I was thrown in the lava or something. The pain was unbearable.

(Harry)

What sort of father was I? Why did I let my baby girl give her blood for me? I could have just died and made things easier for everyone. Darcy's blood was too overwhelming and I couldn't stop myself because I havent fed myself for weeks and she was the first blood after weeks.

I'm far from being proud to be alive because of drinking the blood of my daughter.

When the lads and Brooke helped to stop I stood up fast away from Darcy so that I won't hurt her more than I already did.

"Darcy..."I said and I watched my daughter collapsing in the bed and screaming in pain, I knew exactly which pain. Her body burning like anything.

Time has come!

Darcy's changing.

What did I do?

I'd be thrilled that all of our 1D babies were vampires so that noone will die but not this way. Not in this painful barbaric way. Maybe with a seringe like how Edward Cullen did to Bella in Breaking Dawn, difference here this is reality.

"Daddy...I Love You!"That was all Darcy said before being completely lost in her own body. That brought me tears in my eyes, her saying that she loved me really warm my heart.

"Daddy what's happening to Darcy?"Emily asked me as she came to hug me scared.

"She's becoming like us Emily, it's soon your time too!"I told her and she didn't whether to feel happy or sad of the pain her sister was going through now.

"Wow! Mom! Dad change me too! Please!"Gabriella said to her parents Zayn and Perrie both sighed taking her out of the room. Zayn gave me a look and I read his mind.

Zayn's mind
Darcy's strong she'll get through this dont worry. I'm gonna change Gaby! We have nothing to hide from them anymore.

Eleanor's mind
Harry I'm sorry I can't read Darcy's future anymore so i can't tell you if she'll make it but have faith. We should have never hide this thing to our children, it is a good thing and it's high time to start forever!

What the hell? Darcy? Hang in there! You can do this.

The lads, their wives and children al left and I knew that they were going to change their children now, Brooke left the room with Edward and Emily. Before she left the room, she gave me a small smile.

"Dont worry , I'm not gonna bite them, I filled a seringe with my venom! They'll be fine like Darcy as well! I love you Harry!"Brooke said before closing the door.

I love you too Brooke and as much as I love you I hope you're right.

Darcy was terribly shaking in pain so I took her in my arms to comfort her bit it was like no use it was like she couldnt feel me even touching her. I just held her tight in my arms like the baby girl she always been.

To me she'll always be

"Daddy...Daddy...Daddy!"Darcy kept on screaming and crying in my arms and I caught her tightly and protectively caressing her hair and kissing her cheeks.

"I'm here Darcy...my baby...daddy's here, I love you so much baby girl you can do it!"I said and then all of a sudden she was getting quiet , next she was as hard as a stone not moving, not breathing and not screaming anymore.

Wait, that's not normal! While transforming, you're not suppose to be still!

"Darcy? Darcy? You there? Darcy answer me!"I started to shout frustrated now.

I hope my baby's ok!

(A/N: What do you think? That was intense and Darcy changing , will she be ok? Now you know why they did the vampire thing, so that the parents wont age wont die so their children will not be sad depressed of losing them, they'll be together forever.

Need a little help please, can you give some songs selection for each chapters for this story. If possible, book 1 and 2 also. Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 989 21
Who knew that one step forward in a perfect relationship could ruin it all and make the reationship not so perfect at all. Cover made by @BeingZanyaR...
123K 1.9K 50
Cassie's on a vacation in L.A but last thing she expects is meeting Harry Styles. A strong undeniable bond forms, but will it be only a summer love o...
2.6K 145 31
"I may not be your doctor anymore, but I am still Harry Styles and I will always care for you." - [written in 2013] - #mature #asylum #oldfashioned
827K 3.9K 24
~Unexpected no. 1~ Sharissa has never been lucky, but that doesn't stop her from living her life. After Edward broke up with her, she had an accident...