W41K3R5 J01N || the beginning

By xwalkergirlx

The world is in chaos. According to the governments, already in 1997 aliens have landed in Norway. Everyone k... More

~Prologue~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourtheen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Chapter Twentytwo
Chapter Twentythree
Chapter Twentyfour
Chapter Twentyfive
Chapter Twentysix
Chapter Twentyseven
Chapter Twentyeight
Chapter Twentynine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirtyone
Chapter Thirtytwo
Chapter Thirtythree
Chapter Thirtyfour
Chapter Thirtyfive
Chapter Thirtysix
Chapter Thirtyseven
Chapter Thirtyeight
Chapter Thirtynine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourtyone
Chapter Fourtytwo
Chapter Fourtythree
Chapter Fourtyfour
Chapter Fourtyfive
Afterword
Announcement

Chapter Sixteen

355 27 4
By xwalkergirlx

The birds stopped singing and everything went quiet, only our horses were snorting from time to time or taking a deep breath.

The sun disappeared behind the trees and it began to become dark and a bit cooler.

Alan took his arm away and stood up. "I think we have to go now..." He whispered, carefully not to destroy the calm feeling.

I smiled up to him and stood up too. Carefully I hugged him and smiled slightly as he hugged back.

We stood like this for a few minutes but then Alan stepped back. Daan pulled on the reins, trying to get some more green grass. Alan chuckled, before turning around to his fjord horse.

I tightened the girth again and Daan snorted surprised and raised his head quickly, looking at me confused. Chuckling I patted his head carefully and turned the reins over again.

Alan was already sitting on Bijou when I turned around to him again. He smiled, before turning his horse around quickly and riding downhill.

I followed him, riding on his right side, the reins in one hand, the other one on my leg. Suddenly, a warm hand grabbed my right one and I gave Alan a surprised smile.

He smiled to and Bijou started trotting, Daan followed her instantly. Holding Alan's hand tightly, we trotted through the shady forrest, heading home.

It took a bit longer until we were able to see the stud farm again but we slowed the horses down again and Alan opened his hand.

I grabbed both reins again, riding towards the stables where we jumped down again. Alan smiled and tied Bijous halter onto a ring to take her saddle off.

A half hour later, I gave Daan a last hug, before closing his box gate again. Alan was already waiting for me at the door for the reception.

I chuckled, running over to him. As Alan opened the door, the woman looked up again. "Oh you two are back! How was your ride?" She gave Alan a wide grin.

"It was awesome!" He chuckled. "We brought Daan and Bijou again in their boxes, they did it absolutely amazing!" He searched something in his pockets. "Thank you so much..."

Alan gave her a 50€ bill, widely smiling. The woman grinned back, taking the bill. "Thanks Alan. I hope to see you again another time!" He chuckled. "You can bet on that! See ya!"

He turned around and came over to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Smiling and a bit blushing I opened the door and left the small building.

"It... Alan it was just wonderful!" I whispered looking up to him and kept on walking into the woods. "I'm still speechless.." I added, wrapping my arm around his hip.

Alan chuckled. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it the same way I did!" He muttered, rubbing my shoulder. "I can't say how much I'm thanking you for that!" I whispered turning around as soon as we entered the shadows and hugged him tight.

His voice stroke goosebumps down my back as he muttered: "I'm thanking you too for the unforgettable evening Chrissy!" I blushed and hugged him tighter.

"Even if I don't wanna stop here... We have to get back." He whispered, stepping back and looking into my eyes. I nodded, slightly smiling and as he turned around, I jumped on his back again.

Still smiling I buryied my face in his hood again and closed my eyes, just enjoying our speed and the silence.

Our flight ended after a few minutes and I opened my eyes, slightly sleepy. "We're back.." Alan whispered softly and slowly I jumped down again.

I yawned with my hand in front of mouth, giving him an apologizing glance. Alan chuckled and looked up surprised as the doors of the elevator opened and Kyrre came out of it, followed by a worried looking Ryan.

"Alan! Where you two have been?! We tried to call you but you both didn't answered!" Ryan gasped, stopping in front of us.

Alan changed a glance with me. "We.. just spent time together." He answered truthfully, even if it was just the half truth.

Kyrre gave him a rather ambiguous glance. "Oookay..." He grinned widely and turned around. "Nice to you two back again!" He laughed, catching the elevator at the last second again.

Ryan looked confused in his direction.

"First I thought, that all Norwegians are weird. Then you two came and proved the opposite. Now I'm doubting it again..."

Alan chuckled. "Just remember one thing. We are Scandys!" He laughed pulling me towards elevator. Ryan was still standing at the same point, giving us a confused glare.

I chuckled quietly and called the elevator. It took a few seconds until the tree opened again, revealing the metal doors of the elevator.

We got in and surprisingly Ryan followed us. "I'll never understand you Norwegians.." He muttered, crossing his arms. "And I'll never understand why here are like five Austrailans in this center!" Alan encountered.

I rolled my eyes laughing and pressed the Level C button. The elevator moved down but Ryan stopped it at level B. "Well them see ya tomorrow!" He smiled and hugged us both.

"Good night!" Alan muttered and Ryan got out, the doors closing behind him again. Alan wrapped his arm around me again. "So... How's your roommate?" He grinned.

"You know her, so why you are asking? I think she isn't used to having a roommate.." I answered. Alan smiled and stared at the floor. "Well... I now know her for a while and I can say that she likes you, trust me!"

The doors opened again. I chuckled. "If you're saying that, it must be true!" He laughed, rubbing my shoulder. Quietly we went to my room and Alan stopped in front of the door.

"Uhm.. see you tomorrow for a small training session?" He asked, scratching his neck and blushing a bit. "I would love it to show you.. uhm how to use the codes and stuff.." He added and looked at me again.

I smiled. "Of course! I.. I would love to train with you.." A bit blushing I stroke my hair behind the ear. Alan hugged me tight and I closed my eyes, just calming down a bit again.

"Well then... Sleep well!" He smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I blushed and looked up to him, a bit surprised. "Sl..sleep well too!" He smiled.

Alan touched my shoulder slightly. "12 o'clock?" I nodded. "G..good night!" I stammered and opened the door. Alan waited until the door closed completely, before he turned around and left the corridor.

I just stood in the middle of the flat and touched my forehead in disbelief.

//Did he just really...//

"Ch... Christine? Is that you?" Ingrid's voice asked and she came out of the living room, I was able to hear that the TV was turned on.

She gave me a questioning glare. "I..is everything okay?" I glared at her, first not understanding what she was talking about, but then I smiled shyly.

"Y..yeah..." I answered smiling. She raised one eyebrow looking at me. "You're... Sure?" She asked again.

"I.. I've heard that you spent the evening with Alan?" She asked, while I was taking off my shoes. I smiled and nodded. "And... Uhm what did you did? I heard he almost killed Claire.. cause of your chip thing." She asked shyly.

I chuckled. "In this Center the walls have ears.." I entered the living room and sat down at one of the two bags, filled with mini styrofoam balls.

She chuckled and wanted to turn of the TV but I interrupted her. "It's okay, I always wanted to watch Teen wolf!" Ingrid blushed a bit and sat down on the second bag.

"So... What did you do?" She asked, looking at me. I chuckled and stroke a few hairs back. "We.. we went on a ride and spoke a.. about why.. he overreacted.. and why they saved me and that stuff... And watched the sunset!" I smiled.

"And why did he freaked out?" Ingrid asked looking at me. "You know what the chip is doing to your blood and uhm.. it would have killed me.." I stopped. "Cause I.. my blood is somehow already like yours and.. you know that I already can use all that.. WV stuff right?" She glared at me, obviously shocked.

"Now I know what Ryan was talking about during your surgery..." She gasped. "And... Did you know why already? I.. I mean why your blood is like how it is... Gosh that sounds weird.."

I shrugged. "When.. I was younger, I was injured and I went to hospital... Uhm I was able to remember that the blood transfusion I got was from Norway, and later I was able to remember that the blood bags have been changed... So yeah.."

Ingrid looked at me. "You can remember the name on the blood bag right? But you don't wanna say it, 'cause you don't know his reaction." She noticed, just with looking at me.

I looked at her surprised, but then I nodded. "Y..yeah... I can't believe how it should have worked.." I yawned. "Sorry." She chuckled. "I..it's okay! If.. if you wanna talk about it, I'm here for you okay? You look terrible, you should take a shower and go to sleep." She added truthfully.

I chuckled. "Thank you.. and yeah you're probably right.." I heaved me out of the bag and sighed. "Gosh I don't know how I'll survive tomorrow's training..."

Ingrid chuckled. "Y..you'll survive it.. I know it!" I smiled. "Thanks.. well them good night!"

A few minutes later, I was laying in my bed, freshly showered and covered in my warm blanket and sighed. Again a few moments later, I was already asleep and didn't noticed anymore how Ingrid entered the room and laid down in her bed too.

A alarm clock started ringing right next to me. I groaned, turning around and pulling my pillow over my ears. "Chris, get up!" Ingrid said, shaking my shoulder.

"Mhm.." I groaned again. I heard her quietly chuckling. "Well then you'll miss your training session with Alan!" I heard her landing on the ground again as she jumped down from my bed and opened my eyes, still groaning.

"Gosh..." I muttered, throwing my blanket away and stretched my tired muscles. "Do you wanna eat breakfast here or do you wanna go up to the cafeteria?" I heard her yelling.

I was surprised how open she was talking to me already. "Uhm..." I started thinking. "Okay I'll take that as a answer for option A!" She chuckled.

To be honest, I was glad that she is acting that way, I first thought that we wouldn't talk all the time.

Slowly, I got out of my bed and jumped down, walking towards the wardrobe, taking out a T-shirt and a sport leggings.

After I switched from my sleeping clothes to the sport clothes, I went to the living room, yawning.

"I hope you're okay with some bun and scrambled eggs and some bacon!" She smiled, putting the food on two plates. I grinned widely.

"Of course I am!" I chuckled, grabbing one of the plates and sat down on the table in front of the small counter.

She smiled and sat down on the opposite side of me. Quietly we started eating our breakfast.

"This tastes so good!" I gasped surprised and took a even bigger chunk of scrambled eggs. She blushed a bit. "T..thanks.." She muttered quietly.

A few minutes later, we were done with our breakfast and put the plates in the dishwasher.

I looked at the watch, hanging at the wall next to the doorway. "Oh shit, I have to go if I wanna be punctual!" I cursed. "Well, cya later!" She chuckled.

"See ya.." She smiled and I grabbed my sport shoes, took them on and jumped out of the door, jogging to the training hall while I was trying my slightly red and curly hair into a ponytail.

A bit breathless I arrived at the hall and opened the door and slowed down before stopping completely in front of Alan.

"Hey!" He smiled and I glared at him a bit confused. "Eh.. hey?" I laughed. Alan crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Is something wrong with my outfit?" He asked.

I tried not to laugh. He looked a bit funny with the a bit too wide basketball shirt and his knee-long trousers.

"Nothing!" I chuckled and Alan just shrugged. "Okay, can we start now?" He asked, rolling his eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 33
Title: "We Are Fighters In the thrilling sequel to "We Are Beings," the resilient group of young Beings-Eleanor, Oliver, Zoe, and Frank-faces a ."wor...
61 3 10
Sarah remembers being reborn with amazing gifts. She knows why people were gifted their fantastic powers. She knows why women with powers were fewer...
6.6K 627 27
All Claire Johnson wanted to do was join the military. Little did she know that her general is none other than Captain America himself. Soon Claire d...
11 Hours By Amya Olivia

Science Fiction

171 28 16
The fate of the world rests on our shoulders again. I thought the days of us fighting were over until I woke up inside my burning school. We're being...