two timing

By THIQUE

jimin is yoongis newly hired, cute as fuck assistant. warnings: smut. vulgar language, lowercase intended. ST... More

int. ⇄ two timing
one ↛ coffee boy.
two ↛ interviews.
three ↛ you're hired?
four ↛ youre hired!
five ↛ jimins crush
six ↛ jimins dream
seven ↛ yoongi is a teacher
eight ↛ its monday
nine ↛ coworkers
ten ↛ jeongguk
eleven ↛ walked in on
twelve ↛ O!RUSTR8?
thirteen ⇄ liar
fourteen ⇄ i want you
fifteen ⇄ favors
sixteen ⇄ sojin
seventeen ⇄ lgbtq+
eighteen ⇄ hyuna
nineteen ⇄ gay and wild
twenty ⇄ hyuna, again
twenty one ⇄ cheater
twenty two ⇄ blackmailedt
twenty three ⇄ #iwantittobehim
twenty four ⇄ virgin territory
twenty five ⇄ camera footage
twenty six ⇄ velvet and cherries
twenty seven ⇄ lunabel and dauby
twenty eight ⇄ 6 O'CLOCK
twenty nine ⇄ mr min
thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?
.
reconstruction
thirty one ⇄ porn on a drunk night (m.)
thirty three ⇄ s*x t*p*
thirty four ⇄ f.r.i.e.n.d.s.
thirty five ⇄ kiss and dont tell
thirty six ⇄ when jimin cries, the world cries
thirty seven ⇄ the devil of duality & the list
thirty eight ⇄ tears in your omelette
thirty nine ⇄ poke u with a stick
fourty ⇄ "no strings attatched"
forty one ⇄ 4th wall: broken
forty two ⇄ vmin?
forty three ⇄ to the STD
forty four ⇄ kiss and dont tell pt 2
forty five ⇄ youre my perfect
forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1
forty seven ⇄ relentless (m)
forty eight ⇄ hyungha(?)
forty nine ⇄ husband and the baby
fifty ⇄ im married
fifty one ⇄ PROPOSOSOSO
fifty two ⇄ chapter seven (the honeymoon) m.
fifty three ⇄ the list (f.)
(f.)

thirty two ⇄ claimed

5.8K 329 211
By THIQUE

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty two ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was butt ass naked when he woke up. he was in his bed, next to jimin. who was also naked.

his head was pounding, and his hair was greasy with dried sweat.

he quickly put sweats on and tried to recall the night before.

he remembered everything up until the point where he started to take his pants off.

as each memory flowed in, each time jimin begged for him, each moan that passed his lips, every time he bit his lip, his head started to hurt even more.

he remembered briefly that they had had their fun with the camera. but was he remembering correctly?

he quickly made his way to his living room, where he saw the camera sitting on the coffee table.

he picked it up, clicking the gallery.

he went cold.

the first picture was of him, and it was obvious he had boner. he remembered jimin taking this picture.

the next was of jimins frontal, yoongis hand pressed against his pelvic area.

he remembered taking that one.

when he remembered everythint frij the night before, he didn't recall the next few pictures.

one was of jimin, laying there. yoongis fingers were inside of him, and jimin was staring hazily at the camera.

the next was of jimin, yoongis fingers entangled in his hair as he pulled jimins head back, exposing his throat. jimins lips were parted, eyes closed.

yoongi gulped.

the next was of jimin sitting on his knees, his hand taking a hold of yoongis wrist and dragging it down his own chest.

the next one had yoongi hard all over again.

it was a picture of jimin, but he had his lips around yoongis pointer and middle finger, sucking on it. he stared directly into the camera. you could tell he was smug.

he scrolled some more. the rest of the pictures were blurry and there was nothing to see.

until he reached a video.

it was exactly forty-five minutes long, and the beginning frame was black and dim. it looked as if it recorded to its limit.

if they were doing sexual things and one of them accidentally hit record, was this video what he thought it was?

he pressed play.

it was.

yoongi watched the entire thing.

i won't spare the details because i know how much readers love that, but there was this.

he watched himself fuck jimin for nearly an hour.

jimin, at one point, became still and let yoongi fuck him relentlessly to his own content.

he had been overstimulated with no break to the point of exhaustion.

his hair had been pulled on so many times jimin would probably have an even worse headache.

yoongi had scratches down his back.

jimin had hickeys all over his neck, chest, and back.

yoongi made jimin cum so many times he literally squirmed every time yoongi tried to touch him.

every time jimin moaned, it only brought back the memories from last night that could only be refreshed by the video.

yoongi was hard all over again. he didn't remember the feeling of doing what he did to jimin, but he wished he did.

fuck, they looked good.

he sat through all forty five minutes of it.

and then he realized, he and jimin made a porno. they literally had a sex tape.

question was, did he tell jimin or not? he would have to if jimin remembered.

yoongi kept replaying his own words.

he called jimin so many different names without having to regret it.

but it was nowhere near the vanilla sex he wanted their first time to be.

yoongi set the camera down.

suddenly, he heard the quiet pitter-patter of jimins feet, and then jimin. came into view. he had shorts on, but nothing else. he was wide-eyed.

"the pictures," he said. yoongi gulped.

"i don't think you wanna-"

"let me see," he grabbed the camera.

yoongi only held his breath.

jimin looked at the photos. yoongi took the time to admire the hickeys he left all over him.

claimed; added to the list.

"you really don't want to-"

jimin suddenly handed the camera back.

"yoongi please don't tell me that's a sex tape," jimin closed his eyes.

"i-it is," yoongi said.

jimin let out a groan.

"fuck, i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have let us get that drunk. i shouldn't, i don't know. i probably came onto you. i'm so sorry," jimin sat next to him.

"i remember everything before that video," yoongi said.

"tell me everything. was i bad? i was probably really bad and embarrassing," jimin put his head in his hands.

yoongi didn't speak. he didn't know what to say.

he couldn't really say out loud that right now all he wanted was to get jimin naked again and hear him beg, just like last night.

yoongi still had a boner, after all.

"god, it's that bad? i'm sorry you even have to remember that. it was probably gross and uncomfortable for you-"

yoongi covered jimins mouth with his hand.

how badly he just wanted to choke him (in a sexual, friendly way.)

"jimin, it's fine. you just asked me to teach you a few things, so i did," why was yoongi giving him that many details?"

"like what?"

"to uh.. grind on me how i like it. and then.. how to finger yourself," he said. his cheeks were red.

now is your chance to stop talking.

"that's all?"

"uhm, no," jimin deserved to know the truth, "and then i think.. that i fingered you?"

"god i'm so fucking sorry you had to do that. i know you turned me down a lot and you didn't want to. i was probably so bad in bed-"

"hush, jimin. if it counts, from what i remember you were really, really good," yoongi admitted.

"i-i was?" he asked. yoongi nodded.

"i remember a little bit," jimin said after a while.

"like what?"

"you were really, really good too," jimin mumbled.

"oh," yoongi was glad he didn't regret it.

"have you seen all of them? and the video?" jimin asked.

yoongi nodded.

"god, i'm so fucking ugly. i'm sorry-"

"hush," yoongi quieted him again. "i used to be a professional photographer, and i know a good subject. you look good, min," he grabbed the camera. he opened the gallery.

"really?" he moved closer to yoongi.

yoongi scrolled through each picture. he was torturing himself, but he just wanted to show jimin exactly how beautiful he was.

"see, jimin? even without my skills, you're beautiful," yoongi said.

suddenly, jimin turned to yoongi. he cupped the oldest jaw and leaned forward, kissing him.

yoongi relished in the feeling. no matter how many times he felt this pair of lips, he would never get over it.

he kissed back, and was sad as soon as they were gone.

but jimin didn't pull that far away. his hand rested on yoongis thigh, traveling a bit higher. yoongi shivered.

"yoongi, i want you again," he felt his breath on his lips, "and i wanna remember it this time," his hand travelled higher as he turned to yoongi a little more, kissing him again.

could yoongis dick get any harder?

no. this bitch was john cena.

yoongi somehow managed to ruin the best moments for himself.

"we can't," he said as he pulled away.

jimin pusher him back onto the couch and then crawled onto his lap.

"please, yoongi. i think i have an addiction," he tried to get yoongi to kiss him.

"what's your proposal?" he asked.

"be my fuck buddy," jimin said.

yoongi laughed. "jimin, i already told you. you're not over him, so don't use me to feel something," he said.

"i'm over him. i really am. and i don't wanna feel something, i wanna feel your dick," jimin hummed. he moved himself closer to yoongi, situating himself onto yoongis bulge.

it was all too familiar to last night.

"i'm looking for something serious," yoongi said.

he couldn't agree to being jimins fuck buddy.

"please," jimin whispered.

yoongi gulped. he was so tempting.

"i remember how much you liked it when i begged," jimin said. his lips touched yoongi.

"so.. when a pretty boy asks you to fuck, why say no?"

yoongi scoffed. he didn't know the answer himself.

"please, yoongi?" he whimpered.

yoongi shook his head.

"please," his voice was barely audible, "..daddy?"

yoongi literally choked.

"i didn't think you'd be a daddy kink kind of guy," jimin laughed.

"i thought the same for you," yoongi said. "but don't call me that, min. it's not my favorite," yoongi informed him. jimin laughed.

then jimin moved even closer, pressing their torsos together.

"please, baby," jimin whispered into his ear.

yoongi felt warm blood and tingles run straight to his dick.

"maybe if you call me that again," yoongi hummed.

"what, baby?" jimin asked. "you like that more than daddy?"

yoongi laughed. "don't judge me, beautiful."

it was only noon and they had both just woken up, and yoongi was already hard and holding jimins hips as the younger subtly grinded down on him.

"but maybe if i ask you to do something and you're obedient with a yes sir then i'd appreciate that," yoongi looked at the hickies he left.

"just cut the shit, yoongi. i want you, so bad. and right now," jimin whimpered.

yoongi was shameless.

"say that again," yoongi said.

jimin bit the inside of his cheek, leaning over to yoongis ear. his hands found his chest as he spoke. his voice was barely a whisper.

"i want you."

yoongi hummed. he gave in to temptation quite easily.

"think about it over the weekend and really consider if you want this. if you still do by monday, i'll be your fuck buddy," yoongi said.

jimin pouted.

"if anything, i'll be even more sure by then. don't make me wait," jimins hands skimmed yoongis chest.

"maybe by monday you'll realize you don't wanna have a friends with benefits situation," yoongi said.

"please, baby. don't make me wait. i'll do whatever you want," jimin practically moaned into his ear.

yoongi suddenly flipped them over. he pecked jimins lips. "let me know on monday," he said, and then he stood up. he was ready to shower.

"oh, and get cleaned up. we're going home decor shopping."

why have all the recent chapters to this book been so lit like at least 1.5k words when they normally average from 500-900 words. but anyway this totally contradicts the plot but imma add it anyway bc i can 🤪🤠

› read soho & wraith, follow GENTLEJJK  and be ready for his new fic. follow softhttp  wnd check out my collab fic w her. also be sure to vote on this shit bc idk i literally never ask for votes or comments bc i don't rlly care abt that stuff ? i actually do care abt comments bc that lets me know how y'all feel abt the chapters n stuff but yeh idk abt votes but if u didtjaybwould he lit ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 10.3K 27
Humans have been trying to get rid of Hybrids for years now. Yoongi is a soldier who has been killing hybrids for 5 years now, until he met Jimin, a...
babyboy By paco

Fanfiction

440K 16.8K 32
"don't call me Jimin, call me babyboy," warning: smut, vulgar language, lowercase intended
nails By paco

Fanfiction

351K 15.8K 33
"Your girlfriend is in the room beside us, yoongi.." "i know baby, so be quiet." warning, smut, vulgar language, angst, lowercase intended - edit...
488K 25.2K 43
guy from apartment 124 with the pink hair is cute as fuck. - y started: 20/02/2018 ended: 13/06/2018 trigger warning: strong language, use of alcohol...