Accept yourself (ageplay)

By Lynn127

When Dinah wants to bring the group closer together, it works. The only problem that came along is that Ally... More

Chapter One {Dysfunctional Family}
Chapter two {doctor visits and accidents}
Chapter Three {its time}
Chapter Four {whats wrong with Mila}
Chapter Five {two sugar rushes in one day}
Chapter Six {A mom of three}
Chapter Seven {ear infection}
Chapter Eight {roadtrip}
Chapter Nine {bonding}
Chapter Ten {everythings spiraling}
Chapter Eleven {deals, behavior, and throw up}
Chapter Twelve {Christmas Eve traditions}
Chapter Thirteen {Christmas}
Chapter Fourteen {saying goodbye}
Chapter Fifteen {flour messes and dates}
Chapter Seventeen {grumpy babies}
Chapter Eighteen {Camila and Ally Issues}
Chapter Nineteen {it's beginning}
Chapter Twenty {Lies}
Chapter Twenty One {Grumpy Lauren}
Chapter 22 {Hospital visit}
Chapter Twenty Three (its only the begining of the worst night)
Chapter Twenty Four {Broken bones all around}
Chapter Twenty Five {Getting back on Track}
Chapter Twenty Six {Ally's surgery}
Chapter Twenty-Seven {Camila acts up}
Chapter Twenty Eight {Part One}
Chapter Twenty Nine {Part Two}
Chapter Thirty {Part Three}
Chapter Thirty One {Part Four}
Chapter Thirty Two {Part Five}
Chapter Thirty Three {Bratty Ally}
Chapter Thirty Four {Tour problems}

Chapter Sixteen {rough morning}

2.1K 63 5
By Lynn127

I'm sorry guys...

Lauren's point of view:
I wake up at 6:00 and sigh. All the babies slept with Dinah and I. Not surprisingly knowing they were wanting comfort. I say in my raspy voice "okay girls. Wake up". They all groan and hide behind Dinah besides Ally who just lays on her back sucking on her thumb.

I laugh and pick her up. She whines and I say "we get to go on tour guys! Isn't it fun"?! They whine but Dinah sits up and says "come on girls! Let's go! Chop chop"! Normani says "jus' wanna sleep".

Dinah sits Normani up and say "girls i'm not joking. Come on". Camila kicks her feet madly and Dinah says "no Mila". I sigh and say "i'm gonna count to three...One". No movement. "Two"! No movement. "Three".

They both sit up and Camila starts to cry. I say "okay Mani. You know the drill". She tiredly walks out of the room and Dinah says "what's wrong Mila"? She says "I-I don't want to go back to th-the hospital"!

My heart breaks and Ally looks up from my neck. She crawls onto the bed and wipes Camila's tears. Camila chuckles and Dinah says "I will make sure you get enough sleep hunny. Even if the producers say no".

She nods sadly and Ally says "nd SiSi isn't 'ean any'ore". I chuckle and Camila smiles. I say "go get ready, okay"? She nods and walks out of the room. I have tears in my eyes but push them back. Ally says "I go nigh nigh".

I chuckle and she hides under the blanket. Dinah says "oh no! Where did she go"?! Ally giggles and Dinah says "is my bed talking! Ahh"! Ally pulls the blanket out from over her and says "tis me mama". She chuckles and Ally makes grabby hands for me.

I pick her up and say "okay. I need big girl Ally". She looks up with teary eyes and I say gently "shhhh, how about you go get dressed"? She shakes her head and says "wanna cuddle"!

I pat her back and place her on the ground. She starts to cry and I pat her butt. She runs away to Dinah and I sigh in frustration.

Dinah says "no ma'am. I will change your diaper but I need you to change yourself". She falls on the ground crying and Dinah says "Allison. I told you last night my promise. Get your butt in your room right now".

She looks up with trembling lips and says "I-I sorry mama"! Dinah sighs and picks her up. I give her a sympathetic smile and she walks out of the room.

Dinah's point of view:
I rub Ally's back and lay her on her bed. I say "it's okay. I know your tired". I leave her shirt on and grab some of the training panties. I take off the wet diaper and wipe her down.

I put the underwear on her and say "okay sweetheart. Can you do everything by yourself now"? She nods nervously and says "okay, I will be in my room, so come get me if you want help okay"?

She nods sadly and I gently cup her jaw. I say "hey, do you want to come in the car with me"? She nods and I kiss her forehead.

I walk out of the room and see Camila with five suitcases. One of shoes, One of bows, One of clothes, One of beauty essentials, and one of little things.

I laugh and say "no Mila, you know you can't do that"! She giggles and says in a whiny voice "I want all of it". I chuckle and say "okay hun. Your can mix your bows with beauty essentials, you don't need that many shoes, and then you can have two suitcases of clothes. You know this".

She sighs and says "what about my little stuff"? I give her a look and she says "I want my own things though". I say "Camila. We already have our plan. If I have to tell you again headspace or not you will go in timeout".

She says "Dj"! I pinch her cheek and walk out of the room. I go to Normani's room and see her asleep. I sigh and say "Normani! Get up". She jumps up but starts to cry. I walk over and say "what's wrong baby"? She says "i'm tired"!

I kiss her forehead and say "it's okay. You can sleep on the plane okay"? She sniffles and nods. I walk out of the room and Lauren says "babe! It's five from seven and your not even ready". I say "I was dealing with comforting Ally, waking up Normani, and tell Camila that she can't bring five suitcases".

She laughs and I grab my clothes. I quickly change and grab my suitcases which were packed. I do my make up with Lauren and she says "what should we do with Ally"? I sigh and say "just be gentle".

She nods and Normani comes running in the room. She says "Grandpa's here"! She runs out of the room and I sigh. I kiss Lauren's lips and say "i'll bring the bags down". She nods and I grab the four suitcases with some trouble.

I walk down the stairs and place the stuff by the door. I say "why are you here at seven"? He says "because we need to leave at like 7:45".

I nod and say "okay, why though"? He says "the plane ride is a little longer". I say "okay. Mani go upstairs and finish getting ready". She runs up the stairs and I say "why did you throw flour at them"?

He chuckles and says "because Ally threw the bag at me and flour went everywhere". I gasp and she says "I-I sorry"! I turn around and run over. I pick her up and say "shhh. You know he's not mad. I was just surprised because your a sweet little girl".

She starts to suck on her fingers and I kiss her head. Simon says "I thought you don't let them slip in the morning of getting ready for tour"? I say "well we don't but Ally's just in a trance. It's normal".

He nods and she looks at Simon. He waves and she giggles. I playfully roll my eyes and say "okay princess. Are you ready"? She nods and I place her on the couch.

Simon says "um...can I talk to you...outside". I nod and follow him to the porch. He says "I don't know if this safe to let her be in the trance". I sigh and say "I know but"- "she is sensitive in general but in this trance I can tell she is more sensitive".

I sigh and say "well I can't just snap her out of it. It'll probably only last like five more hours. Just be gentle". He nods and we walk inside. I see Camila with a pout on her face and I say "what"? She says "nothing fits"! Lauren walks down the stairs and says "Camila. I already helped you, go upstairs and bring your bags down".

She stomps up the stairs and I sigh. Lauren says "her and Normani are in pissy moods and i'm about done with it". I say "I know. Just take a deep breath".

She nods and I pick up Ally. Simon looks at me and she lays her head on my chest. I smile and say "okay Ally. Do you need anything else"? She says "baby 'nd chippy". I nod and say "but you can only have it in your carry on, okay"?

Chippy is her chipmunk she got for Christmas. She nods and I grab them and put them in her backpack. She yawns and Simon says "okay! We're getting breakfast on the ride"!

I sigh and Camila slides her suitcase down the stairs. Lauren says "Karla Camila"! She walks down the stairs with her arms crossed and says "it's whatever". Lauren grits her teeth and says "let's you and I go have a little chat in the kitchen".

She grabs Camila's hand and leads her into the kitchen. I place Ally on the ground and she starts to cry. I say "i'm right here. We have to go though". She throws herself on the ground and I sigh. I kneel down and say "look at me". She looks up at me and I say "I know your tired and I know you want to cuddle but I told you I will snuggle you in the car okay"?

She nods and says "b-baba"? I sigh and say "on the plane". She starts to cry again and I place her on the couch. I say "mani! Come on". She runs down the stairs and says "we get to perform tonight"!

I chuckle and say "okay. Are you ready"? She nods and runs outside carrying her backpack and two suitcases. Camila walks in the room with a snotty nose and tears on her face. Simon sighs and Lauren says grumpily "let's go".

I sigh and she grabs her stuff and walks out of the room. Camila runs out of the room crying and Simon says "we have to go". I nod and say "can you help with the stuff"? He nods and I run up the stairs. I grab her blanket and pacifier and say "Mila? Come here baby"?

She walks out of the room and says "m-mama mad"! I sigh and say "what'd she say"? Camila starts to cry but says "she j-just was m-mean wit' me"!

I cup her cheek and say "baby look at me". She looks up and I say "okay. You know Lo can be ruff in the mornings, but you were being a little rude".

She says "I'm sorry though"! I kiss her cheek and say "it's okay. We got go though". I give Camila her blanket and say "go downstairs okay"? She nods and I walk into Ally's room. I grab her blanket and then Normani's blanket.

I check the house over and walk outside with my stuff. I see the van we go in and sigh. I hop in and see Lauren in the front while Camila was in tears and Normani was on her phone. I look around to not see Ally. I say "Lauren! Where's Ally"?!

She turns around and says "I-I thought you had her"! I say "Jesus". She says "I'll come help look". I say "No. Just stay in the fucking car and comfort Mila". I slam the door and walk in the house. Simon yells "Dinah! We have to go"!

I flip him off and say "Ally! Where are you"?! I look in the kitchen and see nothing. I look in a few more places and see nothing again. I make sure to check the pool house in case but see nothing.

Panic starts to feel my body knowing she is in the trance and knowing anything can happen to her right now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.6K 30
Dinah wants Ally to be happy. Ally wants to let their family grow. Camila wants someone to play with. Normani wants to be loved. And Lauren just want...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
2.4K 61 10
Ivy was excited to see her favourite band, fifth harmony when things went horribly wrong...