EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!

By xoxo_annie_exo

What if there was a school for the magicals, in Korea? Park Sarang is suddenly transferring to Park Cha... More

EXO IS IN LOVE WITH ME?!!
introductions and characters
New Powers
D.O~ Park Chan Jae High
Kai~ developing feelings
Chen~ The Past Inside Him
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 2 ]
Chen ~ the past inside him [ part 3 ]
$uho ~ shopping
$uho ~ shopping [part 2]
Sehun ~ bubble tea café
Sehun ~ trouble ahead
Tao ~ halloween
Tao ~ Costumes
Lay ~ Halloween
Baekhyun ~ Lights out
Kris ~ Fighting the enemy
Kris ~ The Monster
2014
Hyun Woo ~ The Past
Hyo Ra ~ My so-called Brother
Luhan ~ Hurt
Luhan ~ Story Time
Xiumin ~ Frost
Xiumin ~ Caught
Chanyeol to the Rescue
Chanyeol ~ Dessert & Idols
Questions?
D.O - @maecah10
Chanyeol & Luhan
Lee Hyunwoo ~ Revenge ?
Hyo Ra ~ All Messed Up
Minhyuk ~ Red Light
Sarang ~ Captain Hook & Hanboks
Sarang ~ Dangerous Charmspeak
Sarang ~ Missing Person
Tricked
The Change
You Reap What You Sow
Trapped
Poll
The Unknown Truth Revealed
Hopeless ; He's Back
Scarlet Diamondé
Beginning of Chaos
Tree of Life
His Façade
Beasts
The Blonde Wolf Awakes
The Wolves Bark - Her Comeback
Discovery
The Black Pearl
Kris ~ The Dragons
Sehun ~ Who?
Sehun & Baekhyun ~ Fire
The Start of a New Journey
Planet of Peace
Dangerous
Q & A
Hyde & Jekyll
Fanfiction Revamp
Lost & Found
Twitter
The Seal
KaiSoo ~ Suffocate
Lay ~ Hide & Seek
Right Back
Pre-War Chant
# tagged
Breaking News ; Announcement
and so it begins. . .
battle cry × xiumin
recap + not a chapter
run × luhan
blood shed × kris
defense × suho
wounded × lay

Sarang Special: Wake Up Call

15.4K 421 233
By xoxo_annie_exo

LAST CHAPTER:

A pretty blue one crosses my eye, with a white transparent-ish long sleeve shirt that's covered with flowers, and a bright pink sash in the middle.

I instantly loved it.

"I'm getting this one!" I say loudly.

The guys comment like 'I can't wait to see you in a hanbok' or 'That's pretty. You'll look really pretty in it.'

I blush, and when I saw the price, my eyes bulged.

Now the guys are starting to choose their outfits.

"The King's should have mustaches!" I yell as the guys agree while Tao and Sehun whine.

"We're not old!!!" the say as we laugh.

"But then how come you guys are the kings? Old day kings aren't young." Chen says and laughs.

"Xiumin oppa, I think you'll look like your hanapuji if you put on a fake beard." I comment as Xiumin shouts, "Yah!" while Suho orders some accessories.

Mustaches, beards, hats, fake battle equipment and hairpins is being ordered and is going to be delivered by tomorrow at Suho's house.

'Having a lot of money really changes things a bit...' I think.

With Kris, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Luhan as spies, they're going to be wearing black warrior outfits.

Sehun and Tao have and king's hanbok, hence their role in the documentary.

Tomorrow is going to be a really exciting day!!!

~Park Sarang

Sarang ~ you

As I had promised, I arrived early at the guy's dorm room.

Suho opened the door, still half sleepy.

"Good morning oppa! Omo, did you just wake up?" I ask as he nods cutely, rubbing his eyes.

"Mian oppa. Aww you look so cute!" I comment on his bedhead ad he blushes.

I ruffle his hair and smile. "You should go get ready oppa. I'll wake everyone else up." I say as Suho yawns and nods.

"Gomawo Sarang." Suho says, walking to the bathroom.

I walk to Sehun's room, trying not to wake up Luhan.

I wanted to wake up the younger ones first.

"Sehuna, ireona" I sang as he turned around.

"Sehun... sehunnie~" I cooed and used my wind powers to blow his face softly.

"Mmm.... Suho hyung go away." Sehun mumbles as I smile.

So Suho oppa really does wake them up. I think.

I take Sehun's blanket away from him. I poke his side, and that's when he wakes up.

And he was.... mad.

"Hyung!" Sehun whispers loudly.

"Are you sure im your hyung?" I giggle as Sehun rubs his eyes.

"Su-Sarang?!" Sehun says, awake. "Good morning sunshine!" I say, smiling.

"Help me wake the others up?" I ask him as he yawns and nods. "Don't wake Luhan yet. Sorry to say, I'm waking you guys up from youngest to oldest." I say.

"Shh." I say, and tiptoe out of their room with Sehun behind me. "Let's get Kai."

I open the door carefully, and laugh at Kai's weird sleeping position.

"Kai wake up." I whispered in his ear. Like Sehun, Kai rolled around his bed.

"Kim Jongin!" I whispered again.

"Kai hyung!" Sehun says, tickling him. Kai squirms and opens his eyes.

"Sehun what the hel- Oh Sarang annyeong." Kai says, sitting up, his eyes half open.

"Wake up. Come on, help us wake the others up." I tell him. "I'm going from maknae to oldest." I say as Kai nods and slowly gets up from his bed.

We creep out of the room and go into Tao's.

"Tao hyung can't wake up easily." Sehun says as I nod.

I tickle him while Kai and Sehun take his blanket off and hit him softly.

"Oh? Good morning guys." Tao says with his eyes closed.

"Morning!" I chirp. "Wanna. help me wake everyone else up?" I whisper as Tao gets out of bed.

"Yeah... ok" he yawns.

"Mian Kai, but back to your room." I say.

As Kai opened the door, I was surprised that Kyungsoo had already woken up.

"Oh morning Kyungsoo!" I say as the guys do the same.

As I look back, it looks like only Sehun was awake. "Sehun, step back." I warn him as he nods.

I face Tao and Kai, and splash their faces with water.

That immedietly woke them up.

"Hey! What was that for?" Tao whined as Kai rubbed his eyes.

"You guys looked like you were gonna fall asleep again." I pointed out.

"Let's go to Chanyeol." I say. We all walk to Baekyeol's room, and I try waking Chanyeol up, but it's really difficult.

"Mhhh." Chanyeol rolls around and puts his hands around me, making me lie on top of him.

"Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" I panic. "Yah hyung, let go of her!!" Kai, Sehun and Tao yells, trying to help me get off of Chanyeol's grasp.

As they finally get me off, Chanyeol's still sleeping, but something was standing tall and proud and the guys widened their eyes and covered mine.

"Haha um Sarang-ah, maybe you should wake up Chen next. We'll take care of Chanyeol." Kai says, pushing me out of the room.

As I exit the room,my cheeks are scarlet.

I go to Chen's room, and try to forget about Chanyeol.

I tickled Chen to wake him up, and he woke up laughing.

"Oh hey Sarang-ah!" he yawns and says loudly as I cover his mouth.

"Don't wake your hyung up." I say as he nods.

"Are you ready to troll?" I ask as he nods happily.

"Let's go!" he says as I guide him back to Baekhyun's room.

Luckily, I didn't see Chanyeol anywhere, along with the guys.

Chen procedes to do what he doing to do, and I open the window shades, brightening the room.

Baekhyun tosses and turns, and Chen also tickles him awake like I did to him.

"Yah. Yah! YAH!" Baekhyun yells and finally opens his eyes.

"Oh morning." Baekhyun says as he sees Chen.

"Morning!" I pop in front of him.

Baekhyun suddenly falls from his bed, and Chen starts rolling around on the floor, laughing.

And now Chen is actually ROFLing and Baekhyun rubs his arm, which had gotten hurt from falling onto the wooden floor.

I pull Baekhyun up, and tell Chen, "Calm down Chen-ah. And make sure Baekhyun stays awake." as I leave the room.

I enter Suho's and Lay's room and I wake up Lay ge with no difficulties.

After that, I went to Kris's room to find Tao partially changing, he was about to take his shirt off.

"Ah!" we yell as I exit the room with the door on my back.

"Tell Kris gege to wake up ok Tao?" I yell as he says, "Ok!"

"Luhan~" I sing as I enter Luhan's room. It takes a couple of pillow hits to wake him up.

{ Luhan oppa hit me with a pillow first ok, so don't call me violent ok? }

"Yah! Mr. Luhan! You're really hard to wake up." I say grumpily in Chinese.

"Who are you... S-Sarang?!" Luhan spoke first his native tongue and said my name in Korean.

"Sorry, it's a habit." he says, sitting up on the edge of his messed up bed.

"What habit?" I ask.

"Where I speak Chinese when I'm mad or during my sleep. Sometimes, I get Korean into Chinese or Chinese into Korean when I'm speaking and it makes me so confused." he says ands I nod.

"Of course it happens to me alot. Since my mom's side is half Chinese-Korean, I learned Chinese as I grew up. And sometimes, I just talk with my mom and my dad asks what we're talking about." I chuckle, speaking Chinese.

"Oh really? Well since I'm 100% made from China, you get the idea." Luhan says, making me laugh.

"So you're made in China huh Luhan gege. I'm made in Korea, but packaged in China." I joke as we laugh.

A silence falls on us as I remember the last member of the 12 guys.

Kim Minseok.

"Hey Luhan ge. Wanna wake up your hyung?" I say in Chinese as he nods slowly.

"Let's wake up Xiumin!" I sing, opening the door to Chen's room.

"Xiumin oppa, Minseok oppa IREONAAAAAA~" I sing as he doesn't even stir under the large wolf blanket.

I poke him a few times, and Luhan does the same.

"He's a heavy sleeper." I comment as Luhan shakes his head.

"No, hyung's a light sleeper. He would've woken up since you were singing loudly." Luhan says as we lift the blanket...

To find a pillow in Xiumin's place.

"We got you guys good!" the very familiar voice said as they opened the light.

"Chen, I knew you were involved. I rolled my eyes adds I saw the very troll standing next to his roommate.

Xiumin, who was watching us with his arms crossed smiled.

"We tricked you two." he says, smiling coyly.

"And you two got us." Luhan chuckles.

"Come on, hurry up and get ready!" I say, making a chopping hand motion.

"Come on people, chop chop!" I say as they look at me blankly.

"What? I've always wanted to say that." I comment as they head to the bathroom to get ready.

I head to the living room, feeling content from finishing my job.

But then, Chanyeol pops into my mind again and my cheeks are on fire.

The burning sensation kind, not the actual flames kind.

And as I cast my eyes on the living room, he was already there, sitting oh so nervously.

And as we locked eyes, we begin to act so differently than ourselves.

"C-Chanyeol..." I stammer, turning around, trying to avoid him.

"I'm so sorry Sarang-ah! The guys told me what happened and I am so so so so sorry!" Chanyeol says in a panicked state as he rushes over to me and grabs my hand.

"I-It's ok! You can stop apologizing! Y-You did nothing wrong!" I stutter, trying not to meet his eyes.

"Jinja mian-ne Sarang-ah." I hear Chanyeol say so sadly.

"I-It's fine Chanyeol. You did nothing wrong..." I say as Sehun comes and breaks our grip.

"As for today hyung, you cannot come close to Sarang or even touch her. Keep a 1 meter distance from her at all times." Sehun says as Chanyeol glares at him.

"You can't tell me what to do dongsaeng." Chanyeol growls, his eyes burning with anger.

"Guys, stop it." I say as they continue to glare at each other.

"Stop it." I say as I suddenly hear my voice differently.

Annyeong! I decided to cut off this chapter because something mind blowing is coming soon.

And I might be writing shorter chapters so that I can update faster than usual too.

Well, please anticipate for a new chapter soon!

Gomawo! ♡♡♡

@xoxo_annie_exo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
1.1K 87 13
Twelve Gaurdians. One Majesty. You. See through the eyes of the Oracle, Seo Hyeonju, as the reincarnation of a goddess of twelve lost wolves. After...
11.6K 427 22
Two best friends become exhange students from Mokpo to Seoul. That school wasn't what they expected, there were a lot of spoiled brats. But, they me...
46.5K 1.6K 15
(EXO-K x APink Fanfiction) When a group of girls and boys were hating each other,a war had began.Just because of a small matter,they bought it became...