two timing

Oleh THIQUE

jimin is yoongis newly hired, cute as fuck assistant. warnings: smut. vulgar language, lowercase intended. ST... Lebih Banyak

int. ⇄ two timing
one ↛ coffee boy.
two ↛ interviews.
three ↛ you're hired?
four ↛ youre hired!
five ↛ jimins crush
six ↛ jimins dream
seven ↛ yoongi is a teacher
eight ↛ its monday
nine ↛ coworkers
ten ↛ jeongguk
eleven ↛ walked in on
twelve ↛ O!RUSTR8?
thirteen ⇄ liar
fourteen ⇄ i want you
fifteen ⇄ favors
sixteen ⇄ sojin
seventeen ⇄ lgbtq+
eighteen ⇄ hyuna
nineteen ⇄ gay and wild
twenty ⇄ hyuna, again
twenty one ⇄ cheater
twenty two ⇄ blackmailedt
twenty three ⇄ #iwantittobehim
twenty four ⇄ virgin territory
twenty five ⇄ camera footage
twenty six ⇄ velvet and cherries
twenty seven ⇄ lunabel and dauby
twenty eight ⇄ 6 O'CLOCK
twenty nine ⇄ mr min
.
reconstruction
thirty one ⇄ porn on a drunk night (m.)
thirty two ⇄ claimed
thirty three ⇄ s*x t*p*
thirty four ⇄ f.r.i.e.n.d.s.
thirty five ⇄ kiss and dont tell
thirty six ⇄ when jimin cries, the world cries
thirty seven ⇄ the devil of duality & the list
thirty eight ⇄ tears in your omelette
thirty nine ⇄ poke u with a stick
fourty ⇄ "no strings attatched"
forty one ⇄ 4th wall: broken
forty two ⇄ vmin?
forty three ⇄ to the STD
forty four ⇄ kiss and dont tell pt 2
forty five ⇄ youre my perfect
forty six ⇄ d8 night pt 1
forty seven ⇄ relentless (m)
forty eight ⇄ hyungha(?)
forty nine ⇄ husband and the baby
fifty ⇄ im married
fifty one ⇄ PROPOSOSOSO
fifty two ⇄ chapter seven (the honeymoon) m.
fifty three ⇄ the list (f.)
(f.)

thirty ⇄ u kiss ur mom w that mouth?

5.5K 332 109
Oleh THIQUE

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty ▄▀▄▀▄▀

the drive to the woods area yoongi planned on taking pictures wasn't that far away.

this technically wasn't a public area and they could be trespassing, but yoongi didn't care. he'd been there a few times, and if you hiked far enough, the view was beautiful off the short cliff.

thankfully the two wore shorts and a t-shirt, so they didn't get too hot.

they began their hike, and jimin would stop a few times to take pictures of trees.

they reached the river, which was lit simply by the sunlight pouring through the trees. jimin could see the waterbugs swimming the water (that was nearly crystal clear.)

there was a ledge that created a tiny waterfall a bit down the river, but you wouldn't be able to reach it because of the brush and thorns unless you jumped into the river itself.

the trees were twisted and pretty, with vines and moss growing on the sides.

yoongi watched as jimin took the camera and tried several times to get the perfect angle, moving to different places and climbing on rocks or fallen trees, getting on his knees and even laying on the forest floor.

all for the perfect photo of a river.

yoongi pulled his camera out.

jimins face was lit golden by the sunlight, the light showing flecks of brown sparkle in his eyes.

he looked focused, unmoving.

he held his camera and crouched down.

he was more beautiful than nature itself.

yoongi held his camera up, holding it close to his eye. he positioned it on jimin, zooming in a little closer.

it was disappointing. even the camera couldn't properly capture jimins beauty.

yoongi pressed the button, and smiled. at least he still looked pretty.

yoongi found himself taking several pictures of jimin, who had a knack for capturing beauty.

each time yoongi looked back at the pictures of jimin, the only thing in focus was him. the background, no matter how pretty, was dim and plain.

jimin took the attention away from any scenario he was in and put it on himself.

"you're really photogenic," yoongi commented. jimin looked at him.

he laughed. "please, people take pictures of me so they can print them out and burn them," jimin said.

"i took photography, i would know," yoongi signaled towards his camera.

"can i see?" jimin asked. yoongi bit his lip.

they were all only pictures of him.

he nodded, handing jimin the camera. they exchanged cameras so he could hold yoongis camera easier.

yoongi watched as jimin looked through his photos

was that creepy, to just take pictures of someone?

"they're all photos of me," jimin realized. yoongi nodded at him.

"i told you, you're really photogenic," yoongi murmured.

"wow, you make me look pretty," jimin was amused.

"you do that all on your own," yoongi said.

jimin scoffed.

"you're so good at this," jimin continued scrolling.

"you know, photo shoots would be fun," yoongi said. jimin looked at him.

"i've always wanted to have one," jimin admitted.

"well have one right now then," yoongi said suddenly. jimin raised an eyebrow. he gave yoongi's camera back.

"stand under the tree," yoongi commanded, pointing to a tree nearby.

jimin obeyed.

yoongi began to move himself and his camera, until about five minutes he found the perfect picture. jimin posed.

yoongi was living for the smile on jimins face as the older took pictures. he was so captivating.

if he released these pictures, they'd be in a museum.

yoongi showed jimin the perfect picture, and the younger was in awe.

"maybe we can do this again, just in a different setting so it's not that hot," jimin suggested. yoongi nodded.

"maybe that's what we can do on the weekends. we can go places and have photo shoots," yoongi said. jimin nodded happily.

"but let's keep going. we haven't even reached the best part."

it seemed ridiculous that they were hiking up to the top of the cliff for four hours, but they were also taking pictures on their way.

the sun was setting as they reached the top. they could see the city below them, and the rest of the forest.

"wow, it's so pretty," jimin said. it really was.

they sat on the ground under the trees next to each other.

they decided to just watch the sunset, and then head back. maybe the trip would be prettier in the dark. they would risk the danger.

"you know, yoongi. i haven't thought about him today," jimin said quietly. yoongi looked at him.

"jeongguk?" yoongi asked.

duh.

"yeah. and i have you to thank for that. you distract me from him," jimin smiled at him.

"i'm glad," yoongi said.

"seriously. thank you for going on fun dates with me. i guess it's making me realize how great it is without him," jimin said.

yoongi studied him talk. by now, he had memorized exactly how jimins lips moved with every syllable he spoke.

"but it's so weird to think that before i found out, it was going perfect. nothing was wrong," jimin went on further.

"do you miss it?" yoongi asked him.

jimin shook his head.

"now that i know that he was just lying, no. i miss what it feels like, but i don't miss him making me feel like that. i don't miss him," jimin said.

yoongi had hope, for just a second.

"oh, who am i kidding. i miss him, but i'm saying that to help me not miss him," jimin admitted.

"you have to believe it before anybody else," yoongi told him.

"i know." he sighed defeatedly.

"but in my opinion, if somebody cheats on you, be angry. your anger will eventually just show you how much you don't want to go back to that again. be angry that he lied to you, again. be angry that he fucked two other guys. be angry, min."

jimin laughed.

"i am, i really am. so pissed. but i passed that stage," jimin didn't sound so sad. "and i'm just on my way to the acceptance stage. i can really feel it, you know? i'll be alright soon."

"well i'm glad," yoongi said.

the sunset was perfect.

"do you wanna know something?" jimin asked.

"sure."

"you said you liked me but then you lost feelings. but you call me beautiful. but when i just wanna do something because honestly i've been feeling like i was left hanging when jeongguk fucked me, you won't let me. i was wondering about that."

god damn it, jimin.

"because i'm not gonna let you do something you regret cause you're heartbroken," yoongi said.

"but it's what i want-"

"you can't see from the outside, jimin. i know you think that'll help, but you're doing it in spite of getting your heart broken. if you still wanna fuck somebody after you're over him, go for it," yoongi said.

"okay, mom," jimin said.

"but what's stopping me from just getting drunk off my ass and letting the next guy i see dick me down?" jimin asked suddenly.

yoongi felt angry at the thought of somebody else fucking jimin.

unless he was the next guy jimin saw.

"me, jimin. i'm telling you. don't do it," yoongi said sternly. "at least as long as you're under my roof."

"god, now you really are like my mother," jimin said.

yoongi thought for a second. then he leaned forward so that his breath fanned against jimins ear.

"you kiss your mother with that mouth?" he whispered. jimin gulped.

"no, just you," he answered, just as quiet.

suddenly, jimin let out a scream and jumped up. he smacked frantically at his arm.

"there was a bug on me!" he shouted as yoongi stood up, panicked. yoongi sighed.

"i think it's time we go home now, min. we can't have you killing any more innocent creatures."

go check out the fic i'm basically co-writing with softhttp on her account !!!!! the intro is up rn but we're waiting to see who will check it out before writing the first chap.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

283K 13.9K 28
In which Jimin gains a new ability to read minds when he wants. And whenever he is around his co worker, Min Yoongi, all he can hear in his mind are...
140K 5.8K 22
"I think you're like a cute, grumpy kitty cat~" "I hope not because I'm allergic to cats." A story in which Park Jimin falls for the 'cold' Min Yoong...
26.9K 836 11
Your childhood friend shows you a whole new world, but no one expected what came afterwards. - Idol!YoonMin x Female Reader. - WARNINGS: Mentions of...
nails Oleh paco

Fiksi Penggemar

351K 15.8K 33
"Your girlfriend is in the room beside us, yoongi.." "i know baby, so be quiet." warning, smut, vulgar language, angst, lowercase intended - edit...