The Eye of The Storm | Dave E...

By shaytheless

25 year old Angel Amore is in love with her life. Having Amir, her serious longtime boyfriend of 7 years, by... More

🥀 1
🥀 2
🥀 3
🥀 4
🥀 5
? 6
🥀 7
🥀 8
🥀 9
🥀 10
🥀11
🥀 12
🥀 13
🥀 14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 Part 1
55 Part 2
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64 Part 1
64 Part 2
65
66
67
68
69
Requested: Music Playlist
70
71
72
73
"When are you coming back?"
Moving On

47

93.7K 2.8K 2.9K
By shaytheless

Angel

We all ran to board the plane. How is it that we all got here early as hell and still managed to almost miss our flight? This morning has been terrible already.

Once we got on the plane, we sat down in first class. We made sure our seats were together. We placed Kairi's car seat in the middle of me and Dave, and Stephanie and Jd sat right behind us.

We got situated. "This is nice as fuck." Dave and Jd said tapping on the small screens on the the back of the seats. I popped Dave's hand.

"Ah shit!" He whispered and held it. "Stop acting like y'all ain't never been anywhere before." Stephanie scolded to him and Jd.

They looked at each other. "Shit we haven't." They said in unison and chuckled.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Delta Airline. This is Pilot Howard. The plane is now ready for takeoff. Please buckle up your seatbelts like the flight attendants showed you. Thank you for flying Delta Airlines." The pilot said over the intercom.

"Babe I need something to calm me down, forreal... I'm starting to get nervous." Jd rubbed his head. This is his first time flying and he's scared as fuck.

"Babe I thought you said y'all smoked before y'all left?" Stephanie whispered. "Shit we did! That's not gone stop me from feeling scared though." He sighed.

"Come here. I got some that'll calm you down." Stephanie said. Me and Dave looked back at them. She threw the blanket over their laps.

They looked up and jumped at us. "The fuck y'all looking at?" Jd asked. "Mind y'all damn business." Stephanie said and kissed Jd's cheek.

Dave pulled out his phone and began recording them. "Look at these freaks back here." He put the camera on Jd and Stephanie. We all laughed.

"Fuck is y'all doing?" He reached over the seat and tried to pull the blanket back but Steph quickly caught it. "Stop bitch!" She said dying.

You could tell her hand was down his pants.

"Yo chill!" Jd said laughing. Dave sat back down and put the camera on me. "The freakiest couple in the fucking world." I co-signed.

"In the world! Old, freaky asses." Dave ended the snapchat and watched it, laughing.

"Aye y'all, I'm posting this shit." We all snickered.

I sat back and pulled out my phone. I opened the Instagram app and posted a picture I took at the airport.

10,672 likes
GuardianAngel Bye bye NY 👋🏾

View all comments

KendallKyndall Have fun babe! Can't wait until you see the gift I got you and Kai ☺️

iamzoie I miss you and my Kai! Tell Steph stupid ass to text me back 🙄

StephNoCurry @iamzoie bitch I saw your text 🙄 I'm doing it now

SunnyD Have a safe flight babe! Miss you ❤️

StarStruck Come and see us when you get back! 😘

daveeast So this what you was doing when we were waiting on your ass and almost missed our flight? 😐

JaceyonJones Ugly ass boots. 😐

MyaMillan lol.

JaceyonJones @MyaMillan "ElL O eLl" What's so funny? 🤨
7m    12 likes   Reply

   view replies (9)

StephNoCurry I'm tryna see the same 🤨 Angel ain't no comedian or anything. What is funny?

KendallKyndall Lordt! I knew she was stupid but I didn't know she was blind too... @MyaMillan What you see so funny? Since you obviously see some we don't.

SunnyD @KendallKyndall right! I'm trying to figure it out too... 🙄🤨

daveeastside Dave, get your fiancé. We love you not her. We fuck with Angel heavy ❤️

StarStruck That bitch hating. That's all that is. Because ain't shit funny. And she know that. 👊🏾

iamzoie @StarStruck Right! WAT WUZ IT 👊🏾

AngelOfficalFanpage Mya know aint shit funny but them dusty ass feet that be stuffed in them heels. @MyaMillan Don't just get your nails done; get your feet done too! ☝🏾

jdxstephanie @AngelOfficalFanpage OOP! 💀 I just said that the other day! How the fuck you get your nails done, but not your toes done too. But she got all this money? Girl, sit down. @GuardianAngel You look beautiful boo! Tell Dave he wrong for that snap he put up of my favs 💀

daveeast @MyaMillan Don't start that shit. You don't see a damn thing funny.
@jdxstephanie They some damn freaks man 🙄 that's all they do.

GuardianAngel ^^^^^^^^Y'all are wild! I love y'all 💀❤️

I locked my phone laughing. I turned around and looked at Jd. Steph was putting on hand sanitizer and dropped some in his hand.

"You messy as fuck. Started all that shit." I said to him. We all snickered.

He smirked. "Shit I just wanted to know." He said rubbing his hands together.

"Yo your fanpage be wilding tho.." Dave pointed at me. "Don't they though! Like damn.." Steph said laughing.

"Nah, Steph and Jd fanpage be wilding sometimes too." I shook my head.

"Hell yeah they do! I be having to tell them to chill sometimes." Jd chuckled.

I heard Kairi talking. I looked down at her and smiled. "Hey mama! Say mommy where we at? Where we at mama?" I cooed to her.

I took her out her seat and picked her up. I held her up to the window. "Look at all the clouds mama.." She bucked her eyes looking at the sky.

"That's the world baby... That's yours. You can have that." David cooed to her and she smiled seeing his face.

It made me smile. He kissed both of our cheeks.

"Nigga them my fruit snacks!" We looked back and saw Steph and Jd arguing.

"Look at your crazy ass TT and uncle." I held Kairi up. Stephanie gasped. "Heyyyy TT baby!" She took her from me.

"Kai tell your crazy ass aunt t that these my fruit snacks." Jd said. Kairi just laughed.

***

4 hours later...

We just got our rental car from the dealership and Stephanie was driving us to her parents house.

"It's cold as fuck here man. I thought it was gonna warm up a little or something." Jd said.

"Nah baby." Steph said as she drove.

"Fuck you expect nigga? It is winter..." I said with a duh tone. He sucked his teeth.

"Nah forreal though, I was thinking the same thing. Like it's supposed to be cold as fuck in New York durning the winter. But when people talk about weather down south, they say it's like bipolar." Dave said playing on his phone.

"Well yeah that's true too. Like sometimes during the winter, it doesn't even get cold until the very end. And it rolls over into spring. Like that shit'll hit you out of no where. During December people walking around wearing shorts and shit and then the next day it's fucking freezing." Steph said.

"Damn. That's crazy as fuck." Jd said. "I couldn't stay down here..." Dave played with Kairi's hands.

"I could, it's small. And not as busy as New York." I slightly smiled.

"Yeah that's true, but everybody know everybody business here. It's to small. And it's dangerous as fuck."

"What part do your parents stay in?" I asked. "They stay in Lakeview. That's the 4th Ward. It's safe. It's pretty out there too." She shrugged.

"So is that the part of New Orleans you grew up in Steph?" Dave asked.

She shook her head. "No. We moved there after Katrina hit and everything calmed down. We had to evacuate. Our old house got destroyed. I grew up in the 9th Ward. Even though it's dangerous as fuck, I loved it out there. I'd be out there so much you'd think I still stayed there. That's where all my family is."

"Do you think we could go out there to one of your families houses and meet them?" Jd asked.

"Oh hell yeah. I've been talking to my family, they excited about meeting y'all. Especially you babe. They know that we coming." She smiled. "Matter of fact, this Deon nem calling me."

"Is that yo funny ass uncle?" I asked. "Yeah." We both laughed and she put it on speaker phone.

"Say niecey! Wea you at? We ready da see you mane! We miss you! Everybody out this bitch." His thick accent came through the phone.

"Nigga I just got hea! Like literally just got here. Where y'all at tho? And who is everybody? Who all over there?"

"We at ya momo house! And everybody! Like everybody. Me, momo Gail, ya aunties, ya uncles, Rudy, all ya cousins, these niggas from the hood, mane fuck it! We put together a lil get together for you."

"MAN DEON WHAT THE FUCK?!" Everybody yelled in the background. We laughed.

"MANE WHAT?! She was gone find out anyway! Man say, listen neicey, we waiting on y'all bebeh girl!"

"Alright bet! But you know I gotta stop by mama house first; that's where we gone be staying." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"Awe shit I know you hate that shit. I feel bad for y'all shid." We all laughed. "I mean I'm just being honest shidd... You know we invited hea to ya lil thing we having and she didn't even wanna come? She said 'Oh no I can't be around the likes of you all.'" He said sounding proper.

"On God?" Steph said.

"Man on Lando she said that shit. Like mane what the fuck that's suppose ta mean? We all grew up in this same house, together. Ion know why she be acting like dat..."

"Damn... Ion even know what to say... I'm not surprised tho... I know she boujiee and act a lil funny towards people but she never did that to family... So where we having Christmas at this year?" Steph asked, turning into a neighborhood.

"Oh we having Christmas at ya auntie Rain house this year. I don't know if ya mama and daddy coming tho."

"I'll try to get them to come tho but I'm not gone beg them." She said shaking her head.

"That's right niecey, don't force em. Don't beg em and don't kiss they ass. Cause that's what they wantchu ta do."

"Oh I'm not." She said and we pulled up into the driveway of a beautiful house.

"Iight Unc, I just pulled up to the house. I'll call you back when I'm on the way." She said cutting the car off.

"Iight babeh girl." He hung up the phone.

"He sound cool as fuck." Jd spoke up. Steph chuckled. "He is. He the person who introduced me to smoking weed. I'll let him tell y'all that story."

"Who is momo?" Dave asked. "Oh that's my Grandmaw Gail. She my mama mama. Momo is like another word for grandmaw." She said softly.

"Ohhhhh okay okay." He said back nodding his head.

She sighed. "Alright y'all. My mom may be a little stand off-ish towards y'all because yanno.. She think she better than everybody else; she boujiee. But my dad? You shouldn't get that vibe from him."

"Alright." We said. "We here for you." Dave said.

"Well, okay y'all." She weakly smiled. We all got out the car. "Y'all gone in the house. And and we'll get the bags." Dave said.

"Alright." We both said. Steph grabbed Kairi's baby bag, I grabbed her car seat, and we walked up to the door.

Stephanie rang the doorbell. She looked a little uneasy so I rubbed her back. "Hey, everything's gonna be okay..." I whispered.

She took a deep breath and nodded her head. The door swung open and her parents stood there, smiling.

"Stephanie!" They screamed and pulled her into a hug. She patted them on the back as they hugged her. I just chuckled; she so petty.

"We missed you sweetheart!" Her mom said as she rubbed her face. "I missed you guys too..." She said awkwardly.

Her mom stopped and looked at me. "And who's this?" Her dad smiled at me. "Oh this is Angel Amore! My best friend and coworker. And that's her daughter Kairi."

"Nice to meet you Angel! And you too Kairi! I'm Antwon, Stephanie's father. And this is my wife, Tina." Her dad shook my hand. I chuckled. "Nice to meet you you too!"

"Come in, come in." He said and they both stepped aside. I stepped inside the warm house first. I took in the strong aroma of coconuts.

I looked around. This house is absolutely beautiful...

Dave and Jd came inside with our bags and Antwon shut the door.

"Guys this is my mother and father: Antwon and Tina Latamore. This is my friend, David Brewster." Steph pointed at him.

Antwon shook his hand. "Nice to meet you! You can call me Dave."

"Nice to meet you to David! You own a gym in New York right?" He squinted his eyes.

"Um yes! Yes I do. Did Stephanie tell you that?" Dave asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "Oh no! I have colleagues up there. They say your gym is amazing!"

He smiled. "Thank you so much!" Antwon nodded his head.

"Stephanie, is this the lucky guy you were telling us about?" Tina smirked looking at Dave. Steph looked at Dave in disgust and scoffed.

"Him? Ew, no." She said quickly and Dave mugged her. "No, Dave is Angel's baby father. THIS is the lucky guy I was telling you about..." She sashayed over to Jd and grabbed his face.

They both smiled. "Mom and dad, this is Jaceyon Jones, my boyfriend..." Taylor and Antwon mouths slightly hung open. It's like they were shocked.

"Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Latamore. I'm so happy that I finally get to meet the two people who created this amazing woman." Jd smiled and held his hand out.

They just stared at it. "Mm." Tina said dryly.

Steph grabbed his open hand and held it. "Um, let me show you guys around and where we'll be sleeping." She pulled us along.

We walked through the foyer, passing some stairs, and into the living room. "Okay this is the living room.."

"To the right is the kitchen." We walked into room.

"That door over there is the side door." She walked back into the front and up the stairs.

We walked down the hall. She stopped at the first door on the left. "That's my parents bedroom. We not gone go in there because it ain't no telling what's in there."

We walked to the next door on the left. "That's the bathroom."

She lead us to a door on the right. "This is one of the guest bedrooms. It has a bathroom."

We continued to walk down the long hallway and we turned a corner. "That's the second guest bedroom. That one has a restroom as well."

"And that's my room right down there!" She pointed to a door at the end of the hall. "Now, you guys can choose which one you wanna sleep in. I know y'all don't wanna sleep in the same room so." She shrugged.

"If you need us, we'll be in the room unpacking."

"Alright.." Me and Dave both said. "So, which room you want?" He asked me as he carried our bags.

Stephanie

I opened up the door to my room and got excited. "Oh my gosh, I missed my room so much!" I said smiling.

Jaceyon carried the bags in and sat them down on the bed. He opened his suitcase and began to unpack.

I frowned and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Awe, Bear..." I cooed to him. "I don't think they like me Steph." He mumbled.

"Babe you have to give it time. And the only guy they've ever met and liked was Glenn. I don't know why though." I shrugged. "But if it means anything, I don't care what they think boo. You'll forever be my Sugar Bear..." I looked up at him and smiled.

He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"I love you." He whispered. "I love you too."

***

"Hey Ma! We finna go!" I yelled walking down the stairs. We all walked into the living room where they were sitting.

"Where?" She asked me. "We going to Momo Gail house. Y'all coming?"

They scoffed. "Oh no baby. And we don't think you need to be hanging around them either." My dad said.

I scrunched my face up. "What you mean?"

"They're- how do I put this... Ghetto." My mom said. I drew my head back. "Ghetto?"

"Yeah. Like hood, loud, ratche-" I stopped my dad. "Okay I get it! I get it! But that's where we come from.. That's where I grew up at.. Where YALL grew up at.." I couldn't believe they were acting like this. Well my mom? I could, but not my dad...

"Yeah where we GREW up. Not where we are. We made it out of that Stephanie." He said. "And you're starting to become just like them." My mom retorted.

"Ooh shit..." I heard Dave whisper. Jd tightened his grip on my hand.

I pointed at myself. "Me? Y'all think I'm ghetto?" They nodded their heads. "Yes."

"Wow." I chuckled. "Well. If y'all think that I am, then I might be. And I'm not ashamed of it at all. I love where I come from and the person it made me." I walked away and out the door.

I hopped in the drivers seat and slammed the door. Angel, Dave, and Jd hopped in after me.

"Yo, no offense Steph, but your parents rude as fuck." Dave said strapping Kairi in her car seat.

"Word..." Jd co-signed. "Right like you said they were boujiee, but I didn't know they were like that..." Angel said.

"They got worse. I can't believe they in there talking like that. Thinking they better than everybody else like my dad don't got a whole gambling problem." I sighed.

"It's iight though Steph. We still gonna have a good time. Don't let anything they do or say get to you." Dave said.

"Y'all right..." I smiled and pulled out my phone. I dialed my Uncle Deons number.

***

I drove in the neighborhood most of my family stayed in.

"So where we at now babe?" Jd asked me. "We in Holy Cross. This the lower 9th Ward."

"Damn look at all these houses boarded up... Did Katrina do this?" Dave pointed out the window.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. She did."

"How come they won't fix them up?" Angel asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "They really don't care. It's so many parts of New Orleans that's still fucked up. Like it look like it just hit." I got chills thinking about the storm.

"What was it like going through that?" Jaceyon asked. "It was hell. Pure hell. Having to evacuate and restart your lives all over again. We had to sleep in the damn football arena. It still haunts me to this day. I'll never forget that day. But my Momo house got hit too. It just wasn't as bad. We fixed it up though." I shrugged.

"Matter of fact, that's my old house right there..." I pointed to it.

"Damn...." Everybody said in unison.

A few minuets later, we pulled up to Momo house. I looked up at it and smiled.

I parked and we got out. We walked through the front door. "AAAYYYYYEEE!" Everybody screamed.

I laughed seeing everyone's faces that I hadn't seen in years. My uncle Deon was the first person to run up. "WUZZAM NIECEY!" He picked me up and spun me around.

"Wassup!" I said laughing. He put me down and introduced himself. "Wuzzam y'all! I'm her Uncle Deon! Yanno the one and only." He brushed his shoulders and we laughed.

"I'll introduce y'all to everybody. Niecey go mingle or something." He waved me off. "Well damn!" I said chuckling.

My cousin Rudy ran up to me. "Awwwwww shit! My favorite cousin in this bitch!" He dapped me up. "Hey Rudy!"

He grabbed my hand walking me around. Damn everybody was here; it was packed in the house.

We went into the kitchen where Momo was cooking. "Hey Momo Gail." I said smiling behind her. She turned around and screamed. We laughed at her reaction.

"My baby!!! You just as beautiful as I remember! I missed you so much Momo baby..." She cried as she hugged me. "I missed you too..." I squeezed her back.

Tears stung my eyes seeing all my family and how happy they were to see me... "Uncle Jah, Kent, T Jen, Big O... Everybody's here.." I said naming a few of my relatives that were in my sight.

"Yupp baby we all here for you!" My uncle Lonnie said, coming into the kitchen through the back door.

Jd

I watched as Stephanie laughed and smiled as she ate and talked to her family. She's so happy right now and I love seeing her this way.

Me, Angel, and Dave love being around them. They're so loving, open, and kind. They welcomed us with open arms.

They fed us and made great conversation with us. They let us know that we're family and made sure we weren't left out or felt lonely.

The energy was so right in that house. This is what it's supposed to be like.

They were shocked when they found out how old I was though. They couldn't believe I looked so young.

It took me by surprise though: they didn't even care about the age difference of me and Stephanie.

"Momo no! Jaceyon my man.." Steph said as she ate crawfish. Her grandma drew back. "Oh this your man?!" She exclaimed.

"YES MOMO! Where you been all night?" Everybody in the kitchen yelled and I chuckled.

"Well excuse the hell out of me! I didn't know you was her man baby!" We laughed as she hugged me.

She looked back at Steph and smirked. "Good job Momo baby! Good job.." Steph burst into laughter.

"What happened to that other lil boa? You know what, I don't even care. I hated that nigga." She shook her head.

"Oop Momo!" Steph scolded her. "What shit?! I did! We all did. Couldn't stand that lil fucker. Welcome to the family baby! Hopefully y'all get married soon.." She winked at me.

I nodded my head. "Oh we will..." I smirked at Stephanie and she blushed. "Ooooooooo..." Everybody cooed.

Her Uncle Deon came into the kitchen and dapped me up. He a cool ass nigga. I learned that quick.

"Say Nephew, let's go outside right quick." "Iight." I said and followed him out the back door.

We sat down in the chairs that were placed in the backyard. He pulled out a blunt and lit it. "You smoke Jd? Awe hell, don't answer that. I know you do if you putting up with Steph."

We laughed and I nodded my head. He passed the blunt to me and I pulled from it.

"Say luv, Ian even gone sugar coat shit witchu. Our family been talking about you man." We both busted out laughing. "Nah forreal like we really like you bruh. We see how happy you make Stephanie. She never looked like that before."

I passed the blunt back to him. "I appreciate that man... I love being around y'all. I feel at home. Almost as if I've known y'all my whole life."

He nodded his head. "You in the streets?"

I looked at him and slightly nodded my head. "You knee deep or just like putting your feet in the water?" His voice was horse from inhaling the smoke.

"Shit I'm drowning..." We both chuckled. "Awe man nah... You gotta get out that shit." He shook his head.

"I know I know. I'm trying.. And Steph been on my back about it too..." I rubbed my head.

"But nah though, you gotta get out that shit fa her. If you plan on having a family with her, you gotta make it home now." He passed the blunt back to me.

"I know... But getting out the streets hard." I said.

"Oh I know. I learned the hard way. I was like 24 when I left and Steph was a lil girl. I was deep in the streets. We was going to re-up, and the nigga tried to rob us. So, I killed him. A nigga ratted on me. Then the folks was already looking for me because I was selling dope and shit. Then all the murders I committed but they could never tie me to. Them folks wanted my ass. They gave me 25 years man. 25 years. But I ended up only doing 10 though. I was a young nigga faced with old time. By the time I got back, she was basically a grown woman. She was 17. And I hate that. I hate that I could see her grow up. I had to look at pictures and phone calls and visits and shit. I hate I wasn't there for Steph when she needed me. I hate I couldn't protect her. I broke her heart when I left."

"That's my babygirl man. I don't look at her as my niece, I see her as my daughter. I tell people that that's my daughter. Outta all my nieces and nephews, she my favorite. I love that lil girl."

"When she was old enough to finally visit me in prison, she told me. She said 'Uncle D you broke my heart when you left. I felt alone.' Because every time her mama nem used to do that shit to her, she used to call me crying. And I'd swing by and pick her up and she'd spend the night with me. Oh she just knew it was party time then! I'd take her up the street to where the candy lady used to be; buy the whole house up." We laughed.

"That shit broke me down though when she told me that shit. Don't worry about her mama and daddy. I know they probably giving you a hard time. They just want her to be with Glenn pussy ass. I couldn't stand that nigga mane.."

"Word?" I raised my eyebrows. "Man hell yeah. I done kicked that nigga ass so many times when he came down here for disrespecting Steph. I was finna off his ass one time, but Steph ass started wildin. 'No no I love him!'" He rolled his eyes imitating Stephanie.

I told him the whole story about Glenn and every encounter I had with him.

"Mane see I knew I liked you for a mothafuckin reason! That's what the fuck I'm talm bout nigga!" He slapped my hand. "I wonder who told him that shit though... Say, we gotta stay in touch Nephew forreal."

I nodded my head. "Word. I'm gone figure it out tho. I'll get your number from Steph."

"Bet. But forreal though, you gotta get out the streets man. I know you got some money saved up somewhere, you ain't no dumb nigga. Do what I did. Take that money and open up your business with it."

"What you do?" I asked noticing how decked out he was. "I own a car dealership." He replied.

"Yo that's wassup..." I said dapping him up. He smiled, nodding his head. "Yeahhh."

"Treat her right man. Get out these streets. Gone settle down. Don't hurt her. And you ain't even gotta ask, you got my blessing for her hand in marriage. Don't worry about her daddy. She ain't gone give a fuck what he think anyway." We laughed.

"Thank you man... Forreal. I plan on marrying her real soon."

"Iight then Nephew. Gone head ni."

The door opened and we looked back. Stephanie came out the door laughing.

"What y'all out here talking about?" She sat down in my lap and snuggled into my arms. I kissed her forehead.

"Shid, yo ugly ass." Deon said. She got up and tried to hit him, but he got up and ran.

Woo! 4,648 words 😩
I saw some shit today that totally ruined my whole day. It's crazy how people can advantage of the only person that's trying to help them.

Anyway.

How y'all feel about Steph's parents?

What about her family and Uncle Deon?

& Y'all know y'all be trying to put 2 and 2 together 😂 but be coming up with -4 💀

These Steph cousins, Kent and Rudy.

Rudy, Kent, and Uncle Jah.

Jd and Uncle Deon.

Thank you guys so much... I'm crying right now. Y'all just make me so happy...

Please excuse any mistakes! Thank you guys for the 1K followers! Love y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 67 15
After loosing her mother and grandmother and going through traumatic experiences Aaliyah meets KD, her first love they fall in love after he takes...
761K 32.9K 66
What a tangled web we weave, when we lie to deceive.. Having to watch his parents demise at an early age, Joseph is brought up by an uncle who played...
178K 5.9K 41
(Book 1) Naomi Adams A 23 year old single mom that ran away from her ex boyfriend Todd because of abuse. Her and her 3 year old daughter Kia packed...
590K 21.3K 45
Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can they stay strong and stay together? Or...