N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 19

7.2K 282 265
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{ ( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)     bye}

The ANBU members run along, going at an impressive speed. "Remember. If you see the enemy, do not engage. We are here for a retrieval mission, and to possibly do recon." The ANBU mumble in agreement and continue on quietly. Once they get to about three-fourths of the way there, a crow caws, flying off and startling the ANBU. They all stood on guard, feeling a chakra signature.

A group of crows fly in a circle, diving down and forming into a body. "Itachi Uchiha! Quick, we need to leave!"

The other two ANBU nod and try to get away, but are quickly struck down by two kunai right between their eyes. The captain makes a hand sign, and three wooden pillars extend from the ground, trapping the calm Uchiha. Itachi then walks out from behind a tree, the figure trapped in the pillars bursting into crows.
"I am not here to hurt you."

"How am I supposed to believe that? You killed my other squad members!"

"Orochimaru's base is heavily guarded. You won't be able to get in without being found out immediately. Also, Y/N is almost always being watched. You should head back and let them escape on their own. They always do."

"How do I know that you're not lying?"

"You don't. But I do believe that you would rather escape with your life."

Tenzo huffs, but reluctantly nods, turning away and saying, "They better get back soon. I would like to talk to them."

You sit at a table, talking calmly with lackeys and experiments, a few snakes surrounding you, watching over your actions. You had been plotting a way to escape, and now all you needed was a perfect time to do it.

Walking back to your room, you found Orochimaru in the halls.

"You've behaved so well recently, dear. I've been thinking about rewarding you."

"Like what?"

"Maybe some time outside. With my supervision of course."

"Sounds interesting. I'm heading back to my room, so bye." Orochimaru waves, summoning Marco around your neck and walking away, a grin on his face. Getting to your room, you gently set Marco down on the bed and flip next to him. Marco flicks his tongue on your cheek, causing you to smile.

About an hour later Marco poofs away, soon to replaced by his brethren. You quickly form a shadow clone and teleport away, reappearing in front of a startled Kisame and a calm Itachi.

"Yo." You say, sitting down.

"What brings you here? I heard you got caught by Orochimaru."

"I did get caught. As of now, my clone is at the base."

Itachi hums, and says, "Well, you should probably head back to Konoha soon. Someone is looking for you."

"Who?"

"Someone with wood style."

You smirk, realizing who it was.

"I have an idea as to who that is. Anyway, how have you two been?"

Kisame smirks and answers, "It's been the same. Doing missions and just hanging around."

"Cool. Do you have any missions currently?"

"As of now, we were just about to head out to get some rogue-nin near Konoha. Want to join?" You nod, saying, "Sure. It's on the way." 

Walking next to Itachi, you begin to talk with him about Sasuke, telling him about the curse mark. Kisame watches the interaction with a grin on his face, ignoring his confusion as to why you were casually speaking with a man known as a menace by your village.
You sense the rogue-nin and jump into a tree, motioning for both of them to follow. "How many are there said to be?"

"Six."

You cringe "Try more like sixty."

"How about we each take 20?"

"Sure."

You jump out of the tree, slamming your palms into the soft grass as the ground rips open into 3 parts, separating the groups into around 20. You head to the farthest one, sauntering over to the group as they raise their weapons. "You guys look a little bit scared! Oh no! Worried that I'm gonna fucking wreck you?"

"Yeah right! You look like you could barely throw a kunai!"

Murmurs of agreement passed through the group. You were slightly pissed that he would say that he would say that, and that people would agree. You whipped out a kunai and threw it, hitting the person next to him right between the ribs, hitting his heart.

The person next to him sputtered, falling to the ground and imbeding the kunai further into his body as you stand there, anger radiating off of you in waves. "Wanna say that again you absolute cuck baby?"

They take a step back, and are about to run, when you create a wall of rock blocking them from running in any direction except yours. "Let's finish this quickly."

You snap, and all the walls wrap around the group, closing in and crushing them. You let the rock back into the ground, and call out, "I'm going to be heading out! See ya soon!"

You teleport to the village, landing on top of the Hokage's desk, startling the ANBU captain that was reporting the mission and the Hokage.

"Sup."

"You were missing for a week and all you have to say is 'sup'?"

"Yeah, and Orochimaru thinks I'm still there. I set up a clone and got out of there as fast as I could."

"Just a clone?" Tenzo asks.

"Yeah, it should work, at least for now."
The Hokage chuckles at Tenzo's confused face, saying, "There's a reason they're a known as a master escape artist."

"I guess so."

You nod, and stand up, saying, "Well, I need to speak with Jiraiya, so bye!"
You jump out of the window like normal, and head to where Naruto and the toad sage were. Throwing down a smoke bomb, you back up so that you could make a running start. 

The two in front of the smoke stare at it in confusion, wondering when, how, and why a smoke bomb was thrown. That was until you jumped out of it, sliding forwards just the tiniest bit while yelling, "Boom, baby!"

"Y/N-Sensei!" Naruto shouts, tackling you.

"Ack! Woah there Naruto, calm down! I was only gone for a week!"

"Yeah, but you were kidnapped!"

"Give me some respect. I am not a kid, I am an adult. I was adultnapped."

"Okay fine! You were still taken by one of the sannin you told us about!"

"Guess I can't disagree with you there..."
Shrugging, you ruffle his hair. "I missed you too, Naruto." 

He smiles brightly up at you, and Jiraiya moves towards you, hand up. "I hate to break up such a touching moment, but you told him about me?"

"Yeah. We had a lotta down time in the Land of Waves, so I told him about you and Tsunade, along with Sage mode and medical ninjutsu." 

"How... How exactly do you know about Sage mode?"

Naruto interrupts, his smile still on his face. "Y/N-Sensei is a perfect sage!"

Jiraiya looks at you, bewildered. "A perfect sage?! What's your summoning?!" 

"Oh, him. Do you want full size, small size, or human?"

"Human?"

"Yeah, he has a human form."

"Full size!" Naruto yells, pumped.

Nodding, you bite your thumb, a bead of blood forming as you smirk, slamming your hand into the ground. 

"Summoning Jutsu!"

Columns of smoke spiral upwards, shooting from the ground and surrounding you, weaving through the air. Naruto jumps back as the smoke expands, seeming like it was about to explode. 

Two gargantuan, brown wings cut through the grey, expanding to about half of their full span. You stood at about 48 meters off the ground, around the same size as the Kyuubi. You raise your arms, laughing in a vaguely evil way.

Jiraiya's jaw drops, and Naruto cheers. You were standing on the head of a huge ass bearded vulture.

"Hello Y/N." He greets in a friendly tone.

"How's it hanging Eric?"

"I'm doing good. It's been a while hasn't it?"

"It has. I'm glad to see you again."

"I am too."

Naruto calls out from the ground, saying, "That's so cool compared to toads!"

"Don't disrespect toads!" Both you and Jiraiya say. You jump off of Eric's head, landing in a roll as Jiraiya tells Naruto to continue practicing, and walks over to you, asking, "Where did you learn how to summon that?"

"I tried to summon something without a contract and ended up in front of him. He gave me a contract and I trained with sage mode and stuff with him."

"Why have I never heard of this kind of summon?"

"It's pretty rare from what I've heard."
Eric leans down, and says, "I'm just like Gamabunta or Manda. Except I have an advantage cause I can fly. And, you know, human form."

He startles Jiraiya and chuckles, earning a pout from the toad sage. "You have really big wings in human form, too."

"That is true."

"Well, Eric, I'll be seeing you soon."

"And I'll wait."

Eric poofs away, leaving you and Jiraiya to discuss information that you had gathered. 

It was the day of the third exam, and you were preparing for what was to come. For starters, you sent the clone into Orochimaru's room, and had it do a two-finger salute before poofing off and leaving a note. The note read as follows.

get fukt lol 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

You got your things ready sluggishly, dragging yourself from one thing to the next. Once had you had done all of that happy crappy, you headed to the stadium, and walked into the stands, groaning as you sat down and tried not to fall asleep.

You were so busy preparing for the attack, that you might not have slept. Normally, this wouldn't matter, but you had been getting copious amounts of sleep recently. Anyway, you slept, waiting for Naruto to arrive. 

Thinking about it, where was Obito? He surely noticed your disappearance. 

You waking up, you realized that Shikamaru and Temari were fighting. You turned to Naruto and Sakura, asking, "Why didn't you wake me up? I missed your battle with Neji! And you used your talk-no-jutsu! Damnit!"

"How'd you know I was fighting Neji?"

"Don't ask." You pouted, and summoned a smaller version of Eric.

"Heya man. Told ya I'd see you soon."
You then looked back at the two genin and walked a little bit farther from them, before whispering the plan to Eric, him nodding and looking at the Kazekage. He notices and smirks down at you, not paying attention to the large bird perched on your shoulder. You converse with Eric and the genin, congratulating the winners and consoling the losers.

You get serious once Kakashi arrives with Sasuke, them both looking at you in shock. "When did you get back?"

"A while ago. Doesn't matter, go out there and fight!" You shove a confused Sasuke out on the field, and grab Kakashi's arm, dragging him back and quickly explaining Eric's existence. You then ask him a question. "What would you do if Orochimaru was here, but he was unreachable?"

"Find a way in. Why? What's this about?"

"When the time comes, I'm going to need you to protect the citizens."

"What do you mea-"

He is cut off by feathers falling, and people falling to the ground around him. You send Eric to watch over Naruto. "Release!" You say, teleporting to the Hokage as the barrier forms, trapping the three of you inside.

"Oh? Looks like we have a visitor." The Hokage turns to you and says, "Get out of here Y/N. I can handle this."

"I won't. I'm not leaving and you can't make me."

"Ohoh, looks like they aren't going to leave. No matter, they'll be mine again soon enough. Let's cut to the chase."
He slams his hands on the shingles, bringing up three boxes, which Hiruzen barrages with shuriken. 

The third box only comes up half way, unable to bring Minato's soul back from the reaper's belly.

 "Looks like the third one failed. No matter, I'll defeat you with these two."

The cover of the boxes fell, revealing the first two Hokage, as they slumped forward, eyes dull. You step back, brows furrowed. The last time you saw Tobirama... 

You shake your head, glaring at Orochimaru as his arms sink into the back of their heads, implanting kunai that would register their consciousness useless. Thinking, oh no you don't, you wait for him to remove his arms before calling out your jutsu.

"Evanescence Style: Bring Me To Life!"
The Hokage's eyes become clearer and they look at you. "Y/N! I never thought I'd see you again!" Hashirama cries, Tobirama watching as you smile at him and his brother. He whispers your name, wanting to do something uncharacteristic and run over, feeling your warmth again as he held you close. 

"Why... Why can't I move?!" He questions, struggling against the unknown force. 
"Ah, Lord First, Lord Second. You know them?" The raspy snake man questions, curious. 

"And who would you be?" Tobirama aggressively questions, eyes narrow as he sees Saru beside you. 

"I guess I can figure that out later... Now, you two are my pawns!" Orochimaru states, ignoring Tobirama's question. 
He forces them at you and Hiruzen, Hashirama going after you. "Just like old times, eh?" You grin at Hashirama, who laughs, responding.

"When we and Madara would all spar by the river, dreaming of the future. Many good times were had in those days."

You hum in agreement, dodging the branches that quickly grew at you. You were dodging and weaving, ignoring the slight warmth your ribbon gave off. 

"So this is where you originally came from, I'm guessing?"

"Yeah! That ramen place I told you about is open now, and I forgot just how good the ramen is!"

"That's good to hear! You don't look a day over 28."

"Well, time is a bit weird. I was with you guys for 14 years, but when I got back here, only seven had actually passed!"

"How strange."

You continue dodging Hashirama's constant torrent of trees, steadily working your way towards him while continuing to have a friendly chat, catching up. 

"So, how long after I, uh, disappeared, did Madara leave?"

Hashirama sighs solemnly, looking away for a second before focusing on you again. "It took about two weeks."

You wince. That soon? Then again, he did tell you that the village didn't feel like home anymore. He must have already had his heart set on it when you were bodied by that rando.

"Well, that just plain sucks. On a different note, we've had three ninja world wars, and four Hokage."

"Woah! Three ninja world wars? How long has it been since our era?!"

"I think around 70, 75 years? Something like that."

"Wow. Three in that span of time?"

"Yep. I was a part of the third one. Remember my back injury?"

"That came from the third ninja war?!"

"Yeah! It sucks that it didn't heal properly, but some medical-nin cut it open again and healed it properly about five or six years ago."

"Ouch..." 

"Yeah. On another another note, a masked guy broke into my house seven years ago, and after we bonded, he revealed that he was Madara."

"Wait, what?!"

"Yeah, I know he isn't, but hey," You casually jump through the spindly arms of the trees almost catching you. "A friend is always nice to have."

"You made friends with the intruder?"

"Yep! He's a cutie. Except for when he tried to kill my snake, but hey, we made up with a kiss."

Somehow, even under Orochimaru's control, Hashirama managed to stumble, coming to a complete halt while shouting. 

"What?! That's so much to take in! You ki-"

Yes, you kicked him. Your foot was square in the middle of his chest, cutting him off and jumping away before he could grab your ankle.

"Hey, don't shout that! It's private information that am yelling to you!"

Orochimaru looks over from his session of bullying his former mentor feat. that mentor's mentor, making sure that Hashirama was sure of his goal of capturing you.

"Sorry, sorry!" Hashirama yelled back, beginning to run at you.

You hold your palm out, calling out, "No, I'm sorry Hashirama! Prank'd Style: Your Shoelaces Are Tied!"

"Shoelaces? What are-"

As it turns out, you meant that his 'shoelaces' were tied together. He faceplants, making you laugh for a tiny bit before reeling it in. Orochimaru decides to switch things up, sending Tobirama after you to make his new session, bullying his former mentor feat. that mentor's mentor's brother.

"Hey Tobirama! Looking good as ever, I see." You wink, making his ears turn red. When did you become a flirt? 

"As are you." 

You smile at that, replying. "Thanks!" 
Tobirama begins to weave signs, him recognizing them and warning you about it. "I'm about to use Great Severing Wave, prepare yourself!" 

Damn, was Orochimaru trying to kill you?!

Also, where was all this chaotic energy coming from? You hadn't acted this dummy stupid in a long while.

"Just thought I'd let you know-" you cut yourself off, hopping the thin, high pressure stream of water, "that it's really nice to see you again! I missed you and your idiot of a brother!"

Tobirama ignores the indignant 'hey!' from Hashirama, choosing to reply instead, the jet of water coming to an end. "We missed you too. It was quite lonely without you in the compound."

You bring a hand up to your cheek, your smile wide. "Aw, thank you!"

"Don't thank me yet!" 

He uses another water jutsu, spewing four small serpents with glowing yellow eyes. They begin to circle you, moving faster and faster. 

"Shit..." You mumble, trying to think of a way out. 

"Oh Look Style: There's Something Over There!" You point at Tobirama, and the Serpent Water Prison surrounds him, him grunting and looking around in surprise. 
He disperses the jutsu with the wave of his hand, when you see Hiruzen trying to wave you over, apparently having gotten everyone else to a position where his plan would work. You run past Tobirama, making him spin and chase after. 

You grimace, hearing Tobirama's fast paced footsteps hit the shingles of the roof behind you. You duck under a stream of branches that was sent at you, dodging to the side as you hear kunai fly at you. 

You grunt as one imbeds itself in your flesh, reaching over and ripping it out as a small flow of blood seeps from it. Finally getting to the place you need to be, you spin around, facing Tobirama head on. "Ice Ice Baby Style: Stop! Collaborate and Listen!"

His skin gains a small amount of frost, joints locking and causing him to fall. He sighs as you walk over to him, picking him up casually and carrying him over to Hashirama and Hiruzen. 

"You haven't changed much. Were you recently sent here?" Tobirama questions.

"No. It was actually seven years ago that I was sent back, making me 28. Apparently when I spent 14 years with you, only seven had actually passed."

"Interesting."

Setting Tobirama's stiff body down on it's feet, you watch as Hiruzen forces Orochimaru back. Hashirama was next to you, about to capture you, but without even looking, you raise a hand.

"Isaac Style: Binding." 

Floating orbs of what looks to be tears, blood, and chocolate milk surround Hashirama. Confused, he reaches out slowly. You glance in his direction, seeing his hand pretty much explode when he touches a ball of chocolate milk. Strangely, it wasn't regenerating. 
That made you fully turn your head, seeing Hashirama staring at his missing hand. 

"Uh, Tobirama?"

"What is it, Elder Brother?"

"Isn't Edo Tensei supposed to have regeneration?"

"Are you not healing?"

"No, I'm not."

You ponder for a bit, staring. Wait, was it because of your jutsu? The jutsu didn't really have a true nature transformation, so it would make sense that they would have yin-yang release as a placeholder.

"How strange."

You hear Hiruzen and Orochimaru breathing heavily, the elder man closer to you while his student lay on the ground. He glances back at the two trapped Edo Tensei men, nodding at you. You nod back, and he begins the Reaper Death Seal, arms being held up by the unknown force of the Shinigami. His body is limp in it's grasp, but his eyes hold determination. Reaching out, he grips Hashirama's shoulder. As his soul begins to leave his vessel, he smiles at both you and Hiruzen. 

"It was a pleasure seeing you both again! I can't believe how much our little village has grown."

"I can't believe it either." Tobirama speaks from beside you, and he manages to break away from the jutsu you had placed on him. Also seemingly breaking out of Orochimaru's control, he places his hands on your shoulders, soon slipping further and enveloping you in a hug. Your arms wrap around him as well, happy to finally be doing this again. 

When you separate, his hands move from mid back upwards, soon resting upon your shoulders again. His leans in, resting his forehead against yours while a small smile takes to his face.

His hands slide slightly further up, now on the sides of your head as his closes the space even further. 

Your lips connect, and, ignoring the growing heat of your ribbon yet again, you enjoy it completely.

When you finally part, you were slightly winded. Hiruzen puts his hand on Tobirama's shoulder, and when he turns, he nods to the current Hokage. 

You hug him one more time, stepping away as his soul begins to separate from the vessel. "I better not be seeing you any time soon." 

"You won't, don't worry."

He chuckles, and you smile somewhat weakly. Unfortunately, he wouldn't be dead for too long. In four years, you'll see him again. Unless, of course, things
Hearing wheezing from behind you, you glance back, seeing Orochimaru push himself up with shaky arms. His face is hidden underneath his hair, but when he finally lifts his face, his expression is of trembling rage. With narrow, wicked eyes, he slowly stands. Taking one step forward, he tests his balance, his body slumping forward a little. 

"I... won't let you..." He rasps, taking another heaving step, "get away... FOR LONG!!" His next stride slams into the ground, rocketing his body forward and making you fully face him. "Shit!" You yell, looking over at Hiruzen as he finishes off Tobirama. 

Watching as he gets closer and closer, you wait for the right moment. You become more disgruntled the closer he gets, but you can't move. Not yet. Your foot slides back, and Orochimaru, finally close enough, jumps at you. 

You, however, dodge while watching as the Hokage replaces your position. You wince with how tightly you see Hiruzen grab the pale man's shoulder, but you know it's for good, and to that you cannot object. 

Orochimaru struggles, but by the time Hiruzen had grabbed his shoulder it was over. The Shinigami already had a grip on him, and you see the blue of his soul slip out of his body. Hiruzen lets a weakened grin grow on his face.

"If I can't take all of you, I'll just take what's most important to you!"

Hiruzen, grunting with exertion, feels the Shinigami's arms slip through him. His hands, now on both of Orochimaru's shoulders, were more to steady himself than anything. He winces, and, with utter conviction, looks into Orochimaru's gilded eyes. 

"Seal!" 

The sound of a sharp knife cutting through flesh is heard, and Hiruzen's hands begin to loosen.

Orochimaru takes a halted breath, the pain incomparable to anything he had experienced prior. He groans, seeing Hiruzen get stabbed right through the back. 

His arms shift colors, a sickly purple overcoming the pallid flesh. His arms shake, gradually growing more limp as he realizes that his arms were paralyzed. That old man took his jutsu! 

Through his hisses, he hears Hiruzen laugh, albeit through rasped breaths. "Operation Destroy Konoha is over." 

"You damn senile fool! Give me my jutsu!"

"Who is the real fool here, Orochimaru? It's a shame you couldn't come with me, but I hope to see you again, in the afterlife."

"You useless old man! How dare you!"

Hiruzen only smiles, whispering something as the Shinigami finishes consuming his soul. His body, now without essence, begins to sway in the nonexistent wind, before finally tipping over. 

Orochimaru, enraged, watches, waiting for that damned smile to fall off of his mentor's lips. 

"Y... You crazy fool! What's so funny?!" 

Growling as Enma summons himself, he turns to face you. He couldn't capture you, not in this state. 

"Damn..." He fumes, watching as you begin to approach, ever so slowly. The Sound Four, watching as his arms hung uselessly in front of him, wince at the expression etched on his face. He struggles to keep his noises of agony in, sweat beginning to form  on his temple as it felt as if his arms were burning away from underneath the surface. 

Glancing at you once more, he calls out to his lackeys. "Sound Four, come on. We're going home."

"But what about-" Tayuya begins, getting cut off by the snarling man. "Now."

She shakily nods, fear creeping into her eyes at the sannin's guttural rage. Jirobo slips his arm under Orochimaru's, helping him escape as the man's sharpened eyes look back at you one more time.

Slowly taking steps to the Hiruzen's body, you kneel next to him. You can hear the ANBU from outside the Sound Four's barrier begin to come in, watching as you check his pulse, just to confirm, and stand. You begin to walk towards the edge of the building, eyes heavy. Casually hopping off of it, you remain silent.

The ANBU peered over the edge, seeing nothing but a small curl of smoke, beginning it's path to the darkening clouds.

Fun Fact: A good place to watch dubbed anime is WatchCartoonOnline. It's where I watch the Naruto dub.

{Hope you like. I'm sure you know what moment I was referring to. bye}

rewrite: i made this a lot less serious during the Hokage battle, incase you couldn't tell lol 

also, more dialogue because you were with these hoes for 14 years before fucking dying

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 5.1K 20
With Naruto being flung into past, the Third Hokage gathers an audience to watch the memories of the blonde teen. *A watching the series fanfiction* ...
474K 14.9K 24
Uchiha Sasuke encounters Senju [Name], who will eventually change his life for the better.
125K 7.3K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
19.7K 912 14
Oh God, being in your favorite anime world turns out wasn't as easy as what the fanfic showed. Especially when you woke up in a completely new body w...