SIN

By C_C_Anna

"GET. OUT!" she inhaled and took out something from her bag and threw it at my feet and looked at me with a d... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Author's Note
chapter 15
chapter 16.
chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19.
chapter 20
Mutual Interactions
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27.
chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 21.

66 3 0
By C_C_Anna

Set fire to the rain
Adele

Japan

"Mr Dai,
It was really Nice discussing such relevant security issues with you.

I cannot tell you how relieved I am to know that I don't have worries when it comes to security."

"Oh, it is our pleasure to be of help Ms North."

"Email your account details to my mail and any important information..."

He extended his hand and I took it in a handshake.

"And Mr Dai
Make sure everything we've discussed stay between us."

"You can count on that."

I walked out into the street alongside Geraldine were our ride was waiting, I had promised him I wouldn't let him out of my side till His better and I meant it.

"Mum, can we go sightseeing?"

"Dine, Japan is really an eye catch..."

I adjusted my sunglasses as I waited for Dine to climb into the car.

"...but babe we have a return flight to catch in an hour."

Paris.

"Hello,"

"Hello ma'am"

"How are you today?"

"Am very well thank you."

"I've been trying to reach through to Mr Reign this morning but it seems like I couldn't get through.
Is there any gossips or update I need to know?"

"Oh, ma'am there are a lot of gossips you know?"

I could imagine Eldorado batting his eyelashes.

"Eldorado let's focus on what's going on in my absence shall we?"

"Oh, I'd thought you would like the gossips better."

"Eldorado...!"

"Well a lot went down last week and a lot is going down but I wouldn't want to be the one to break the news to you."

"What news?"

"Ma'am I really have to go and I will try connecting you through to Mr Reign, say hello to Geraldine for me, will you?
Bye."

"Eldorado I need to hear...."

Okay, my secretary just hung up on me, great, something must be wrong that he doesn't want to be the one to tell me about it.

"Geraldine?"

"Yes mama"

"Get ready am taking you to the hospital for your shots."

"Mom, what happened to the nurses that come home?"

"You need to get out some more and move your lazy bones."

"Mom we just came back from Japan last night am tired already!"

"That was a trip"

"And what is this?"

"Are you arguing with me, young man?"

"No."

"That's more like it, get ready in...."

I check the wall clock up above the huge plasma screened television in the sitting room.

"....in 7minutes, I will drop you off and head for a thirty minutes meeting in the office."

"Yes, mom."

"Good morning doctor."

"Morning Ms North, hello lad, how you feeling today?"

"Strong, I guess."

"Well, that's a good thing."

"Dr. how long will it take him for today's section?"

"Thirty-five minutes at most."

"Good I will be here in thirty minutes, if am not here before then, keep him busy for me will you?"

I watched the doctor give me a positive nod and a crushing look that I care less to worry about. I bent over and held Dine's cheeks in my palms.

"Babe, you feel uneasy and scared, call me.
You don't want to even stay longer than ten minutes call me I will send someone to come pick you up, you still remember the code, yeah?"

"Yes, mom."

"Good, enjoy your time while you are here."

I hear Dine grumbling about what is there to enjoy in hospital visits.

Dr."

I nodded to the man and walked out of the office not wanting to change my mind about leaving him alone. I didn't really mean the last sentence, I know how he hates hospitals, but I had to go to the office unannounced.
It will be my pleasure to see their panicking faces for I wasn't  due for resumption of office, not until  in five days
From the Corner of my eyes, I could see my two security men dressed in casual wears leave their seats close to the doctor's office.

Let me go wreck some nerves, shall we?

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for been here in such a short notice, I can see that few people have received news of this meeting, I have been away for a week now,but I have a feeling that things aren't right somewhere so I need reports on every single sale, internal and external expenditures, every tax paid, everything I need to know.
I need that information in less than fifteen minutes, and where is Mr Reign?"

"He is attending to a meeting in India ask we speak."

"What meeting?"

"The one for the stock purchase and importation of materials."

"That meeting is supposed to be next week when am back, can some please tell me the reason why Mr. Reign will shift my meetings when I didn't tell him to?"

" Because he can?"

"Who said that?"

"I did."

"Do you have a reason as to why you said that?"

"Because I think he is capable of making a better decision than you are."

"I do not have control of what you think but let me tell you what I have control over, the reality that is in front of you right now!"

"I didn't mean to sound..."

"However you may have meant to sound, you know nothing about making decision, you were born ready for wearing a suit and a stupid coloured tie, I had to put my head in this business,travel the world to study and know every corner of this business, I spent sleepless nights making decisions, one that puts you in that goddamn chair you are seated upon!
I have stood in higher grounds than the once in your imaginations,not once not twice and not fucking trice I've made those decisions not for me to stand in this Room with some fucked up looking man who probably didn't wipe his face this morning before attending this meeting to tell me how to take or make decisions.
Mr Whatever your name is,
Get the fuck out of my conference room, I want your table cleared before am out of this office, get at it as I speak."

I can see the unease in everyone's eyes and hear the hush voices but I don't care what anyone has to say.

" Now does anyone has a problem with my way of decision making?"

No one answered.

Good!
Send internal memos to every department to get their reports ready before Monday.
Eldorado, prepare a letter telling every stakeholder that there will be a meeting in two weeks.
And get the names of every necessary person absent from this meeting and submit to the head of finance, a percentage reduction will be made from their salaries for these months."

The room was already on fire. So was my raging temper!

"When Mr Reign comes back from India, let him know he is suspended till further notice!
Now, ladies and gentlemen, this has been a very nice meeting and if you have nothing else to say, may I be excused, my son awaits me."

I have used up twenty-six minutes of the promised thirty-five minutes.
Geraldine should be ready when u get to the hospital.
Next week he resumes school and he and my house will be in total security.
I need to go out to a club flex some stiff bone.

***

Yes yes yes I know!
She's fierce in this chapter but I never promised that Silvia is gon be a weak lady...
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Xoxo.
Anastesiacaxton💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 44.4K 12
"Don't touch me, darling. Not unless you suddenly want to find yourself with my cock in your mouth." • • • Sins come in all shapes and sizes, but she...
22.1K 2.7K 104
love story of two opposite people one who having no trust on this cruel world and one who is himself cruel than death one has bear only pain in her l...
19.3K 748 24
He's a Self-centered, Remorseless, Stubbornly, Dominant and Arrogantly Rich Guy. Patience, Compromise, Love not his Forte. So what'll happen when un...
38.5K 528 10
Opposites attract. A truth as old as old is the world. But what will happen when two people, equally ambitious and unscrupulous, cross their paths? ...