N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

Per GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

7.5K 265 559
Per GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{This chapter is interesting to say the least}

It had been 5 or so days, you hanging around with Kakashi for pretty much the entire time. You sent letters back and forth with Itachi, deciding the next meeting and discussing plans for dealing with Orochimaru. It seemed like Marco was getting antsy with how many genjutsu he was being put under, but he still wasn't quite sure what was going on. 

At night, you and Obito would pretty much just laze around, enjoying each other's company. The original purpose of those meetings had been mostly abandoned at this point, but you both couldn't really find it in yourselves to care that much.

You see the summons to go to the Hokage, a bird overhead. It caws three times before flying off, you nodding and teleporting straight to his doors. Pushing them open because of the other Jounin, you step in. You ignore the looks given by people who had arrived earlier than you, moving to Kakashi's side. He had gotten there early for once, knowing how important it was. 

"Leader Jounin, you will stand with your teams. Normal Jounin, you will stand around me. Is that clear?" The Hokage announces, looking at all the faces in his office.

In sync, everyone says yes. 

"Good. We will meet at the examination area in fifteen minutes. You all are dismissed."

A steady stream leaves the office, some scornful looks directed at Hiruzen from other villages. Your eyes narrow at them, but Kakashi's hand lands on your shoulder, distracting you. 

"We need to prepare the sealing area." 
He looks at you calmly while you nod. 

"Let's get going, then."

You stand beside Anko, in one of the two lines extending diagonally from the Hokage. He begins his speech, soon transferring to Hayate while you look over the teams. After finishing his speech, you see Kabuto raise his hand, watching as Naruto seems bewildered by his decision. Kabuto walks out of the door, but not before sending a tiny smirk over his shoulder, directed at the suspiciously Orochimaru-like Jonin. It was very obviously Orochimaru, but hey, can't reveal that or else the timeline may go to shit. 

The Hokage was safe for now.

As the first pair is called up, you and the other proctors take positions in between the Jounin that surrounded the Hokage. You, of course, were put next to the overly pale man.

Sasuke jumps down from the upper floor, and lands in a cool position like always, wowing the girls and a few Jounin. His enemy also hops down, not nearly as impressive with his basic looks and simple entrance. 

Orochimaru glances to his side, seeing you silently watching as the two take their stances and begin their fight. 

In the beginning it was one-sided as hell, Sasuke getting smacked around like it was his entire purpose in life. You wince as his back hits the ground, him coughing as his breath leaves him. Almost like when Madara-

Orochimaru raises an eyebrow as he sees you shake your head slightly, reforming your serious face. His iris moves from the corner of his eye to the fight in front of him, pondering. Why did you shake your head? A bad thought, or memory perhaps?

He would investigate later. 

You see Sasuke begin to turn the tides of the battle, using Lee's taijutsu to take down the goon who's name you definitely remember. The moment he slams the guy to the ground and is declared a victor, you and Kakashi are at his side, soon teleporting to the room you had previously set up for him. He recovers his breath as you grab a bowl filled with blood, him removing his shirt at Kakashi's request. Kakashi writes the various symbols stretching out from his curse mark, Sasuke shivering at the feeling. 

You offer a hand to Sasuke as Kakashi finishes up, him refusing it, until Kakashi hits the mark. The blood markings begin to slip into the curse mark, and Sasuke's hand shoots out, grabbing yours and squeezing it tightly. His teeth are clenched tightly as his eyes shut. You comfortingly rub circles into the back of his hand, soon feeling his grip slacken as he slumps forward. You lay him down, feeling a shiver go down your spine as you feel the looming menace Orochimaru has around him constantly. Marco seems to get a bit excited.

"Why hello again." The raspy voice calls out, Kakashi turning with wide eyes. He looks between you, Orochimaru, and Sasuke, moving closer to the helpless boy while trusting that you could take care of yourself. "It's you." Kakashi growls, glaring while hiding his fear. 

"It's me." Orochimaru laughs, taunting the man. "And I am here for a couple of things. One," He snaps, Marco growing to the length and thickness of a middle aged tree. He coils himself around you, his head nudging into yours as a form of affection, even now. "Why bring Marco into this?" You ask, not struggling because of the fear of hurting the friendly snake.

"He is my summoning, you know." 

"Yeah, yeah." You huff, irritated. 

"And for two, well, I can fetch him later. You keep him safe for me, Kakashi." He smirks, flicking his wrist and making you appear next to him. Turning to face you, his smirk only widens. "My, how courteous of you! Not struggling out of fear of hurting him. That's what it is, no?" 

"Dick." 

He laughs, looking back at the man with a chirping hand. The blue light flickers across the room, small streams of electricity jolting out from his palm. A drip of sweat runs down his face as he stares down possibly his greatest adversary as of now. Orochimaru, one of the three legendary sannin, stood in front of him, holding his greatest friend. He knew that you could escape, you always had before, and he had to protect the boy behind him.

"What do you want from them?" He asks, lowering into a slight crouch. 

"Well, for Sasuke, his body will suffice..." Orochimaru lifts your chin while continuing, you freezing as you hear it.

"Let's just say I have... other plans for them and their body." Kakashi growls, unable to do anything because of his duty as a Leader Jounin. 

Orochimaru laugh again, his taunting voice ringing out in the dimly lit room. " Goodbye Kakashi, it's been a nice visit." Kakashi lunges at the smoke cloud, hitting the ground on his hands and knees, sliding a bit. Biting back curses, he picks himself back up. "Damnit..." He sighs, dusting off his knees and gloves. "They'll escape in time for the finals. They have to."

He slowly stands up, an unrecognizable emotion on his face.

Walking over to Sasuke, he picks him up and gets to the infirmary, putting him in their care. He teleports next to the Hokage, whispering, "Y/N was taken by Orochimaru." A dark look crosses over the Hokage's face, and Kakashi teleports over to the second story platform, Naruto and Sakura waving excitedly at him.
before Naruto complains, "Where were you? You missed my battle." Before he could explain himself Sakura asks, "Hey, where's Y/N-sensei?"

Kakashi sighs, a forlorn expression appappearing on his face as he says quietly, "Y/N was taken by Orochimaru."

Naruto screams, "WHAT!" Kakashi clamps one hand over his mouth, before Naruto continues at a lower volume. 

"We have to get them back! No way am I gonna become a chuunin if they're missing!"

Kakashi sighs again before saying quietly, "We cant do anything now. It would be a bad idea all around."

Sakura then asks, "Then when are we going to get them back?"

"The Hokage will probably send a team of ANBU, but I wouldn't worry too much."

"What?! How could we not worry?!" Naruto whisper shouts, attracting some attention from another Leaf Jounin.

"Y/N is known for escaping from these things, usually within the month. They wouldn't miss the finals, trust me."

"Hey Kakashi. Everything going good over here? You look worried." Asuma inquires, looking at the faces of the two squirts in front of him. They weren't good. 

"Well, no. Y/N has been captured by Orochimaru."

"Ah. No need to be worried, they've escaped from these kinds of things many times."

Naruto and Sakura look at least slightly relieved to hear that from another person, but they were still stressing about it. 

You were released from Marco once you had asked, him going back to a small baby around your neck. 

"So is it just... in the middle of the forest? No path or anything?"

He nods, licking his lips as he looks at you. Pretending you didn't notice that, you perk up, asking, "Do you have the coordinates?"

He once again nods, and tells them to you, well he tells the coordinates to a spot about three or four miles away from his base, but close enough. He plans on switching bases soon, so it doesn't really matter.

You put you hand on his shoulder, saying, "Teleport Style: Coordinates!" You are all of a sudden falling from hundreds of meters up, and you cling to Orochimaru's arm, a feeling he very much enjoyed. "Scared of heights?" He asks, eyes trailing over your form.

"I'm not scared of heights, I'm scared of falling from them!" Orochimaru pulls you in front of him, hugging you to his chest as you clench your eyes shut. He chuckles, teleporting you to the ground.
Once you feel the ground under your feet, you sigh in relief, and try to detach from the snake man. "Uh.... Can you let go?" Orochimaru looks at your form, and he just shakes his head.

"Then how am I going to walk?" He thinks about it for a moment, before reluctantly releasing you. You take one step, before face-planting into the ground, "what the fuck"

"Looks like your legs are out of commission. Oh well, guess I'll have to carry you."

Right as he says that, you groan, thinking, 'you planned this, didn't you you little pompous poptart pussy' He picks you up, putting you on his back as you wrap your arms around his neck, sighing, annoyed. As the rhythmic cycle of Orochimaru's steps lulls you into sleep, he smirks when the blissful smell of your scent fills his senses.

"Soon" he mumbles. "Soon you will be mine." He chuckles villainously, walking along as you continue to sleep.

"Oi! Pervy sage! I have a favor to ask!" "And what could that be?"

"I need help rescuing my sensei! Well, one of them."

"And who would that be?"

"Y/N-sensei." Jiraiya chokes on his sake, coughing violently.

"Who took them? They're quite slippery. It's almost impossible to kidnap them for any extended length of time."

"Well, that's the thing. Ya see, Orochimaru was the one who took them."

Jiraiya chokes again, and he stands up, asking,
"Do you happen to know where Kakashi is? I need to speak with him."

"I'm pretty sure he is training with Sasuke."

"Not a location, but okay. While I go talk to him, you continue on your training."

"Okay." Naruto walks off, leaving a worried Jiraiya thinking. He knows it wouldn't be long until you arrive again, talking about something stupid or telling one of your weird stories, but he can't help it.

You sent off a crow with a message. Watching it fly off, you sigh and turn, remembering the deal you made with Orochimaru about what would happen if you escaped. You walked over to your bed, flopping down on it and conserving your chakra, waiting for the moment that you would escape. Slitted eyes gleam, watching the figure on their bed as they build up and store chakra. The small snake slithers away, being noticed by you. 

+ with the crow +

The crow lands on Itachi's finger, him pulling the piece of paper off of it's leg. He unrolls the paper, reading it with an unmoving face.

he got me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

He crumples up the paper and begins to head in the direction the crow was leading him. He looks at Kisame and says, "I have to do something." Kisame responds with a slightly taunting smirk, saying, "Be back soon." Itachi nods, walking off. 

+ with the retrieval team + 

"Alright. We have been given a tip of the location of Orochimaru's base, and we are to head there immediately. Any questions? No? Okay." A squad of about 3 ANBU were given the mission to get you back without any confrontation. They head out, not noticing the crow keeping a watchful eye over them.

Fun Fact: According to pixel measurements, Madara's Perfect Susano'o is 2353 meters tall with his wings, which is around 1.5 miles tall.

{Can't wait for the next chapter. It has a special something I've been planning for a while. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bye}

rewrite: yo dudes! It's been a bit since I actually posted because of rewriting, but I am getting closer to completion of rewrites, so updates are definitely in the future.
also whenever I think of Kakashi, I think of hero Kakashi from the 1000 heart special, so I need to set my mind straight and write a normal Kakashi

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.9K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
163K 7.2K 40
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a boy who loses the memories of his past, slowly gains the ability of looking into the future. 𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a boy with precog...
50.7K 1.4K 40
What happens when you become the babysitter of Naruto and Sasuke? "𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙙𝙤...
124K 7.2K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...