Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER FORTY TWO

1.5K 43 1
By factitiousbyproxy

You are the reason

- KAIA -

I know what they had plan was a total risk for everyone but if it means that she's going to breakfree and I can be with her in return. I can do whatever it takes just to hold her once more.

The gang exclude me with all the acting thing, they told me that getting busted will be higher in percentage if the men in black will see me hanging out with them and that's true, for sure Mr Princeton introduced my name and face to them, and now I'm patiently waiting for them to come. I am nervous and somehow, not somehow 'cause I am really scared. What if the plan didn't work out properly or they got busted and skylar will just take away from me even more??

gosh!

I can't take it, just the think of her away from me makes me really dead inside but my thoughts disappears when a black car parked infront of the house.

The front door opens revealing jana and mel as the driver then the back seat with Anastasia, hermonie, keana and........

skylar's not with them?

but when I was about to ask Anastasia  shouted with her hands covering her mouth as if reading my thoughts.

'' Idol don't worry she's her! ''

and there she is in one smooth slow motion I saw her going out from the car then instantly our gazes meet.

She smiled at me and I to her. I waste no time and ran towards her as she did the same, we meet halfway and paused for a moment with one foot away from each other.

We looked at one other as our eyes becomes glossy.

'' hi '' she said and bit her lower lip

she's nervous again.

'' hi '' I smiled back from ear to ear revealing my dimple.

'' I missed you '' she told and that's it I can't take it any longer my heart was racing bigtime so I pulled her to a tight hug. She encircle her arms around my waist and whispered  '' I'm glad that I am here and now holding you '' 

'' me too I'm so happy love '' and I kissed her lips forgetting that we have our friends with us watching.

'' lovers do that inside, let's go in '' keana exclaimed pointing to the door and strode aiming for it.

Hermonie glanced at us as she past us by while jana and mel hugged both of us telling that they're glad seeing their bestfriends smiling and happy.

'' let's go or you two want to stay here out in cold? '' anastasia told passing us by as well grinning.

I looked at her and nod.

'' let's go ''  I told intertwinning our fingers as we strode inside.

'' yes finally we're going to eat!!!! '' anastasia exclaimed rubbing her palms really so dead hungry.

'' let's eat criminals !!! '' keana yelled laughing and start to eat after we say our prayer.

After the dinner we went to the living room just talking about anything, our friends have decided to stay for a night.

'' S? '' mel called who are sitting beside hermonie on the couch.

'' yes? ''

'' are you okay? ''

'' yes why baby? ''

'' nothing it's just you looks like you're not fine. ''

'' maybe just a little tired ''

and speaking of tired anastasia and jana fell asleep already in the couch. Hermonie wake the two and told them to transfer to the bedroom.

'' goodnight guys '' the two mumbled sleepily going to different rooms.

after a while keana also retire for the night so it's just me, sky, mel and hermonie who remained wide awake.

'' what now S? what will happen to you? '' Mel asked

'' I still don't know but I'll figure it out ''

'' we will baby '' I told her holding her hand tightly .

'' thank you love '' she told kissing my hand.

'' ahm '' hermonie cleared her throat calling our attention as she sat properly

'' I think I owe you both a big apology '' she started off '' I know that I acted too much and I am not proud and happy about it. Bestie I'm so sorry for slapping you and being a harsh and useless bestfriend. I must admit I'm still not getting over your relationship and not getting the entire story in my head but I promise that I am more become open minded for the both of you, indeed adrienne you're still my idol and skylar will always be my bestfriend for life '' she sincerely told.

'' our bestfriend H, don't be too selfish with S ''  she teased elbowing hermonie

'' ouch! '' and hermonie smack mel's back head making both of them to laugh.

'' thank you guys, can I say something? '' I exclaimed and glanced to skylar then to her bestfriends sitting infront of us.

'' sure adrienne '' mel told and hermonie nod.

''  I'm really sorry that because of me your friendship with skylar aevery almost got ruined and because of me you are in this situation '' I paused and sky squeezed my hand.

'' love what are you saying this is not your fault '' she said touching my face.

I smiled at her and continue to talk.

'' but I really love your bestfriend, the moment I've saw her and the time I was with her inside the cab I fell already for her. I thought that day will be our first and last day that I could see her beautiful face but fate brought her back and our paths crossed again and I will be hypocrite if I tell you that I am not happy that she broke up with Aidan. I love her guys I really do and I'll do anything for skylar ''

the two nodded and smile.

'' just love her adrienne or kaia whatever your name is and don't let anyone to hurt her. '' hermonie told and walked to us.

'' welcome to the club '' and she hugged me so tight then to skylar.

'' bestie! '' she open her arms wide open and skylar stood up engulfing herself in  willingly.

'' I missed you so much '' hermonie told

'' I missed you as well ''

'' hey I'll join! '' and mel waste no time and cover her two bestfriends into her warmth.

'' I love you guys '' Skylar said happily.

-------------------------------------

- SKYLAR -

'' love where are you? '' I heard her asked.

'' I'm in the bathroom '' I shortly answered  still busy soaping my body until two arms encircled around my waist.

'' hmmmmm '' kaia moaned. I turned around and saw her naked sexy body touching mine, we're standing face to face , chest to chest, tummy to tummy and you know what follows.

I encircle my arms around her neck and pulled her much closer to me as the shower finally damp her entire body. She's looking at me seductively making my inside to turn upside down.

I started to soap her nape going inward motion and down to her cleavage, in between of her two soft mountains and down to her tummy then to her thighs then going up again leaving her most sensitive part untouched.

Her face reveals frustration making me to laugh inside. I make a little space between us just to turn her around, so now she's facing the wall.

I started to kiss her nape going down and down, she moaned and she arched her back.

'' hmmmm love, you're such a tease '' she exclaimed as I stopped what I'm doing. She turned around and face me again.

'' you're so beautiful love '' I told her as the shower continue to pour upon us.

'' and you too love, you're such an angel. ''

'' I love you so much kaia sage ''

'' then let me show you how much I love you as well ''  after she said that she hold my arms and exchanged our position. I am now leaning against the bathroom wall as she started to kiss me passionately.

We move our lips slowly, we're like memorizing every inch of it until she entered her tongue to mine. Her hand cupped my cheek while the other was groping my mammary making my pink buds to hardened.

'' uhm uhm '' I moaned and she answered back as loud as mine.

Her kiss went down to my neck and stayed there a little longer, she sucked it left and right. I tweaked her hair with my hand while the other was holding her shoulder. Then she go down to my soft mammary glands and did the same. She continue to sucked it and licked as well drinking the water from the shower adding to the intimate feeling we're having now.

'' baby '' I told huskily

'' hmmmm? '' she answered while still doing the sucking thing.

'' please '' I begged

'' what please? '' she smirked.

'' now '' I bit my lower lip as she bit my tummy.

'' g....g.....go d...down p....please '' I hardly told as I gasped when she bit my tummy multiple times and finally knelt down facing my treasure.

She open my legs wide and placed her face in between. I looked down on her with my eyes pleading,  she deviously grinned and started her work helping me to achieved my cloud nine. She continue doing her good job in there using her slender fingers and mouth until we both reached our ecstasy.

I did the same to her until we both found ourselves in bed already soaking the comforter with our still wet bodies and what our own bodies producing, and we repeat our love making until we endure it no more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.8K 31
[COMPLETED] I won't be another straight man's secret. It's hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best friend when you can't keep your eyes off th...
950 42 26
Sophia Woods is quiet, keeps to herself, and hates attention. She moves to Charleston, South Carolina after getting emancipated to run from her terri...
154 3 25
Skylar is just your average guy, with average guy issues. Having your father as mayor though, that complicates things even more. Everything you do is...