š›š«šØš­š”šžš«š¬ | bts

By -cutetae

āš˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦š˜§š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜“š˜¦! š˜Ŗ š˜³š˜¦š˜±š˜¦š˜¢š˜µ; š˜“š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜³ š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜©š˜¢š˜“ š˜­š˜¦ļæ½... More

āœæ | trailer
āœæ | the cast
āœæ | notice board
āœæ | one
āœæ | two
āœæ | three
āœæ | four
āœæ | five
āœæ | six
āœæ | seven
āœæ | nine
āœæ | ten
āœæ | eleven
āœæ | twelve
āœæ | thirteen
āœæ | fourteen
āœæ | fifteen
āœæ | sixteen
āœæ | seventeen
āœæ | eighteen
āœæ | nineteen

āœæ | eight

2.2K 126 486
By -cutetae

BROTHERS.
episode eight: i'm missing u

❝hyung, heehee isn't in her room..?❞

it was around 6 o'clock in the morning, and the sun was about to finish fully rising. the only people awake in the kim family were seokjin, namjoon and hoseok—aka the mom, the husband, and the loud uncle.

the trio was sitting on tall stools around the kitchen island eating their homemade breakfast jin had cooked for them, ramen noodles—he admitted that he was too tired to cook.

"hoseok, can you wake up the late birds?" jin gave hoseok his request as the shining boy smiled widely.

seokjin knew hoseok was loud and somehow smart enough to wake up the rocks in the family.

the smiling boy skipped up the stairs and down the hallway to wake up the maknae's first. he knocked on the door, before opening it when he heard no response.

inside the room was three snoring boys in their beds.

hoseok walked up to jungkook to nudge him and wake him up to no avail. he sighed, before taking a deep breath.

"alright wake up you lazy piece of cakes!" he cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed, "jin made us food, now wake up and appreciate it!"

the three barely twitched, but hoseok knew they were at least half-awoken by his screaming. this left him with no choice, he started screeching random lyrics from the top of his head.

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI YEAH!"

"HUHOEHAJI MARA BABY~"

"BOGO SHIPDA~~"

"ABCDEFG HAKUNA MATATA!"

"YOUR FACE IS SO SMALL AND PRETTY. YOU LOOK FRESH LIKE A SALAD, SO SMOOTH."

hoseok tried to rap in a husky voice while dancing crazily around the three boys.

the three boys jolted awake and ran down the stairs, when they were stopped by the sound of a door clicking.

"oh man, holy shit!" jungkook cursed, as the three terrified boys looked innocently at a pissed yoongi.

"who the fuck decided to wake me up?" he hissed as he swang the door wide open, he was wearing a white shirt and some blue basketball shorts.

"woah–do you guys hear that?" taehyung perked his head behind him and points to eunhee's room, "i think eunhee's calling me! so uh.. i'm just gonna..–" he ran off to eunhee's room before he could look yoongi into his cold eyes and get scolded.

he closed the door with his body and laughed.

he was already in eunhee's room so he thought that he might as well wake her up, "heehee~ wake up bubby~"

he took her blanket and threw it in the air, but was shocked when he realized that it was not eunhee under the blanket—it was just a bunch of pillows.

taehyung ran downstairs and anxiously tapped namjoon on his shoulder, "hyung, hyung! hyung!!"

namjoon brushes his shoulder off in annoyance, it was still early in the morning and one of the maknaes was already bothering him.

"what do you want?" he groaned in agony,

'it's too early too feel like a father.'

taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers, "hyung," he said with a wobble in his voice, "heehee isn't in her room...?" he blurted the statement more into a question.

namjoon put down his spoon and gave his full attention to taehyung, "pardon?"

eunhee had woken up on a cold concrete floor. her surroundings were unclear to her as it was too dark to see.

she pushed herself off the floor, and began to experience the hangover from the alcohol that her breath reeked of—it was a pang of pain in her head.

she started to recall memories from the after party,

"sir, i don't think this is the way to my house." she coughed.

before she closed her eyes, the driver looked back at her and smiled, "i know."

and then she blacked out after that.

she began to panic and scream in the dark, "help! can anyone hear me!?"

'eunhee you're an idiot! you're such a pabo urgh!' she argued with herself as she got up and started feeling the walls. as she followed the structure of the walls she felt steels bars and saw a bit of light outside the room.

"someone, please!" she cried while banging onto the steel bars helplessly, "please answer me, i don't know where i am!"

she collapsed to the floor not knowing what to do.

eunhee checked her pockets to see if she had left her phone on her, but her pockets were empty, and she realized that her bag was nowhere to be seen.

she huddled her knees together while laying her back on the steel bars and sobbed.

"..-h-hello?" a weak and feminine voice called, from the wall beside her.

eunhee looked up and crawled to the wall, putting her head and ear to listen to the voice, "p-please.. help me!" she furiously hit the wall with her palm, "i-i don't know where i a-am." she stuttered through her sobs.

the girl from behind the wall cursed, "he took another one," before warning eunhee that she was in danger, and that whatever the man who kidnapped them tells them to do, she better obeys.

"w-what! why sh-should i?" eunhee thought the girls were out of their minds,

'are they dumb? we're trapped in some place who knows where, and now we're just supposed to adapt to this situation??'

eunhee was only worried about one thing, and that was her family. she was already getting homesick just thinking about not being able to see her parents and her brothers again.

'i want to go home..'

she pounded on the wall to get the attention of the girl behind it, "how many of you are in here?"

"three," she responded, her voice sounded drier and weaker than before, "four including you.."

eunhee cleared her throat before speaking in her loudest and clearest voice, "i-i know this is s-scary, but we need to work t-together and get out of here. don't you want to go b-back home? if you don't want t-to die then we have to stop mopping around."

eunhee slowly lifts herself up from the cold cement floor and charges towards the steel bars, to her disappointment it didn't break and she only ended up hurting her right arm and shoulder.

she sighed, "why don't we all s-scream on the count of three?"

she finally heard the other two voices murmur in the background and started counting down.

"one,"

"two,"

"three."

the four girls screamed from the top of their lungs, calling for help—eunhee knew that where ever they were, there must be civilians near, at least she hoped.

loud sounds of thumping was heard and the lights in the dark room flickered revealing a man in a black hooded coat, with a white masquerade mask on. eunhee looked at him intently, making sure not to miss any distinctive features she could tell the police after, but his coat and his face mask didn't give her much to say.

except for his eyes.

the man glanced at eunhee for a second, and from that one second, eunhee felt a sense of familiarity in his eyes.

'do i know him?' she questioned herself.

his hands were trembling as he held a hammer in his hands, "shut up!"

he threw the metal hammer aside and loud clanging of heavy equipment was heard.

"dolls are not supposed to be rowdy." the man growled, and walked towards a single bed.

eunhee has just started to notice her surroundings. once the room was lit, she realized that the place she was in reminded her of a dollhouse—it was pastel and girlish. however, blood stains and the scary mannequins were in contrast to the innocent feeling.

each girl was kept in a cell, apart from the whole room, their cell rooms were the only thing that did not look pastel or girly—instead it was filled with cement, rust, dirt, and dust. the bed looked like it was made out of steel, and there was no windows.

"dolls are supposed to be well-mannered, and elegant," he went on, as he held a porcelain doll and sniffed it, "–they're supposed to be quiet, pretty and.."

"perfect." he grinned, in a way that scared eunhee. his smile widened when he looked at eunhee's terrified eyes.

"you." his voice boomed.

he put down the doll and walked over to eunhee.

eunhee started trembling, she couldn't feel the strength of her legs or arms to push herself away from the crazy man. she only cried and held her breath, as he unlocked her cell room.

"i think you would be perfect for my collection."

and with that, eunhee was given a punch to the face making her black out.

the girls screeched as they heard the sound of a body dropping on the floor. the man only looked at eunhee's figure and pondered how he should modify her looks.

"okay." he clapped his hands and grinned.

he carried eunhee from the floor with her head on his shoulders, and her legs on his arms. the man gently laid eunhee on a white-twin bed that was placed in the middle of the room.

surrounding it was a trolley and bins filled with syringes, hair equipment, chains, various kinds of scissors, make-up, and other non-sense—this was all part of the man's modification plan.

he looked around the room, before he spotted a white wardrobe covered with scary drawings which looked like they were drawn by a child. the man opened it, and revealed the many porcelain dolls he owned—they all sat down and filled each shelf.

he looked back at eunhee, "now.. which doll will you be?"

the man took his favored doll and returned back to the unconscious eunhee laid on the bed. the three girls just observed the man, while trying to block their whimpers from being heard.

"longer hair.. maybe up to her chest area."

"lose a bit of the baby fat.. she's not eating for a week."

"bigger pupils.. easily solved with contacts."

"better attitude.."

he murmured down details to himself, before he got to work.

he started putting chemicals in her hair and injecting a specialized serum that will raise her metabolism.

he later took a white dress and put it on her. of course, this meant he had to take off her precious clothes and put it on her while she was unconscious. the dress had a v-strap, and the gown part was frilly and baby-pink.

he wanted to treat her like a princess.

just like his doll.

several hours later, eunhee has finally woken up. she was shocked to find herself in such a pretty dress, but automatically felt violated and ashamed at the thought of who could've put it on her.

she looked around, it wasn't as dark as before—but certain lights have been turned off. she was still stuck in her cell room, with nothing but a bed.

she felt the grumble of her stomach and groaned.

she got up and lied down on the dirty bed, while curling into a ball and started crying—she was terrified to be where she was, and half of her blamed herself for getting into this mess.

'at times like this, i wouldn't mind if my brothers were overprotective of me..'

'maybe i should've appreciated my mother and jin-oppa's cooking more.. i might not be able to taste it ever again.'

'i shouldnt be so hard on my brothers, they were only trying to protect me from these kinds of situations.'

'i don't even know how to feel right now.. i almost want to give up.'

"someone.. please," she whispered,

"save me."

-

save me, save me
i need your love before i fall, fall~

so according to the last polls i did:

— it is confirmed that eunhee will not end up with any of her brothers, which is great to know bc i was not down for writing incest even if most of them were adopted. it would also destroy the purpose of the plot i had for this story which is based around the importance of family.

now for some more questions / polls i'd like you guys to answer (since your opinions make a difference in my books) :

[1] who are the possible suspects the bangtan brothers could consider a threat?

(even though there hasn't been a lot of character development yet, take a wild guess! it may even be someone not even introduced yet.)

[2] who's your bias in bts and why?

[3] according to their character in this story, which member would you like to be your brother?

[4] what happens if one of the brothers end up getting separated?

[5] do the addition of gifs in the story annoy you? or do you find them interesting/funny

(when i say in the story, i mean like in the middle of chapters—i will always include gifs for the beginning and end of each chapter, but i feel like adding gifs out of nowhere disrupts the feels sometimes and it should be described instead.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 813 10
Lee Ara now known as Kim Ara is a 16 year old depressed girl, who's mom gets married and they move into their new home, were she meets her 7 stepbrot...
62.3K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC āš  ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT āš  ...
818K 34.5K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
22.6K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...