Lively. {Larry}

By Still_young

Sequel to Deadly. This story includes the aftermath of Catherine's terrible curse on our favorite chestnut ha... More

WARNINGS.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Twenty Eight

898 66 15
By Still_young

Harry paid very close attention when he shaved his face. Honestly, he would prefer to have his stubble above his upper lip and chin but he felt like it wasn't appropriate for the occasion.

His heart shaped lips were pursed as he carefully ran the razor blade over the shaving cream covered part above his lip. The bottom lip still split open from his time in the holding cell.

He would rather not think about it.

The curly haired man was dressed in a black button-up shirt that was tucked into a pair of slacks, a tissue tucked into the front of his shirt as a protective measure while he shaved.

He had received a last minute invite call from Louis earlier that day, informing him of how the smaller man and his friends were going to go out to eat for dinner. It sounded as if he didn't want to be the third wheel to the married couple, making Harry the entertaining factor.

At first he was skeptical because they were supposed to be moving slow and going out on a double date was not his definition of slow. But then he had to talk some sense into himself because he was beginning to act like a pussy.

"Might I say Mr.Styles," He announced to no one as he pulled the razor away from his face. He turned on the tap, running the messy blade under the water before setting it down and washing his face off until there was nothing left on his face. "You clean up very nice." He finished.

He wasn't wrong.

His body was much more toned than before which gave him a bit more confidence in his stance and despite his bruised eye and busted lip, he still had the face of a handsome young man looking for a good time.

He pulled on a smirk as he inspected his reflection, taking in the sight of his chest and the visible patch of hair he had grown. His tongue swiped against his bottom lip as he gazed at his hair, gawking at how luscious the locks looked as they surrounded his face. And then it was his eyes.

He saw exactly what Louis had seen and to this day there was a significant amount of green in his blood red eyes. It was freaking him out.

It almost made him question the nature of his curse.

Was the power of the spell fading? Is he turning human again? Is that the reason why his face hasn't healed and he hasn't felt the urge to kill once in the past week? Are his feelings being heightened, which would explain why he was acting like a little bitch when it came to Louis.

Nope, that was just my love for him, He mentally said.

A sudden chime of his ringtone snapped him from his thoughts, pulling him away from the mirror to run to his phone that resided on the coffee table in the living room. His finger slid against the screen quickly because he knew who it was already.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Harry."

Harry blushed as he plopped down onto his couch with his elbows resting on his knees as he held the phone up to his ear. A sweet smile was spread on his face as he looked up towards the ceiling. "Hi, Louis." He replied, "I was just finishing up."

"Okay, well I am ready. Just wanted to let you know." Louis' soft voice said, his tone sounding playful. He honestly just wanted the curly haired man to hurry up and come to his apartment.

"I'm leaving right now." Harry purred, standing from his seat to clean up around the apartment quickly before slipping on his shoes, grabbing his keys and shutting off the lights. He locked the door behind himself, hurrying down the steps and out the gated door. "See you soon." He hummed before swiftly ending the call.

>>>>

Harry's palms were sweaty as he raised a fist to knock on Louis' door.

He jumped in his spot as he glared at the door, desperately wanting it to swing open to reveal the beautiful blue eyed man that was his absolute weakness.

The noise made him cringe as his hard knocks crashed against the metal door. Within a few seconds, the door swing open to reveal exactly who the man had wanted to see.

Once again Louis looked up at him as if he was a statue, his head tilting upwards as a small smile spread on his freshly shaven face. The crinkles by his eyes made their appearance as his smile spread.

"Hey," Harry breathed, taking a deep breath as his eyes examined the small man as if he had never seen him before. He took in the sight of the man dressed basically how he was except his shirt was jean and his shoes were vans.

"Hi, Harry." Louis beamed, blushing when the two of them realized that their eye contact had gone on for far too long. "Would you like to come in? I just wanted to use the restroom before we went."

The taller man nodded at the invitation, stepping past him to see a very spacious apartment with barely any furniture. It was clear that whoever lived in the place didn't spend too much time in the apartment. He was almost shocked because he thought that his place looked lonely and depressing.

Louis rushed past him down the hall to the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself. This left Harry to wander around the apartment, taking in how many rooms there were and the lack of decorative pieces. He was about to venture into the living room to see if he had any good books in the library when a door opened down the hall to reveal a bedroom.

Out stepped a tall man that Harry could swear was his replica if the two of them were side by side from a good distance away. His hair was curled, his eyes green, his skin tan, it almost freaked him out.

"Oh, Hello." The man greeted, his hand immediately going outward as he offered it to the killer. A smile was spread on his face to reveal a pair of dimples, making the red eyed man scoff.

At least we know Louis has type, he joked to himself.

The man was dressed in a plain t-shirt with grey sweatpants and sandals, making Harry almost want to throw him against the wall and ask him what he was doing in the smaller man's bedroom. But then again. He wasn't stupid.

He wanted to be an adult and accept the idea that Louis was allowed to have other lovers and experiences during their breakup. But just thinking about Louis with this guy was making him question giving Louis another chance.

"Hey." Harry's deep voice rumbled as he shook the man's hand. He made sure to make his grip tight as he squeezed the man's knuckles. "I'm Harry." He introduced.

"Ex-boyfriend Harry? Oh, wow. I'm actually meeting you." The stranger chuckled, "My name's Keith. I'm Louis' neighbor."

Neighbor, huh? Well that's pretty fucking convenient.

"Oh god no." Louis muttered as he hurried out towards the two of them, an awkward smile spreading on his face as he gazed up at both of them. Seeing them in the same room had to be the strangest thing in the world and he could see the obvious discomfort on Harry's face. "You guys met? That's so great. I think we're going to be heading out now." He hurriedly said, collecting his keys and phone that he had left on the counter.

Harry lead the way to the door, clenching his jaw as he unlocked the door and held it open for the other two. He sparred Louis a small closed mouth smile as he closed the door behind himself and moved out of the way so that the man could lock the door.

"It was nice meeting you." Keith chirped as he made his way towards his own apartment, "See you later, Louis." He added with a wink.

The blue eyed man internally screamed as he turned his back towards Harry, locking the door with furrowed eyebrows as he cursed at Keith for possibly ruining something good of his.

"Uhm, Harry-" He tried, pausing as he spared a glance up towards the curly haired man to see his jaw was unbelievably tight. It looked as if he had just eaten the spiciest thing in the world and he was trying to hold in the pain in his mouth.

"Louis, I don't want to hear you come up with some excuse about how you fucked your neighbor." His deep voice cracked as he shoved his hands into his pockets, his eyes averting eye contact.

He hadn't meant to be so blunt but he was being honest.

The chestnut haired man nodded but still turned around and cupped the man's jaw as he gazed into his eyes intensely. "I just don't want you to think that I am already not taking our relationship serious. No matter how slow you would like us to move." He admitted sincerely.

And he truly meant it. Harry knew that.

"P-Please don't think i'm not as strong as I was before." Harry softly said, finally meeting his mixed eyes with Louis' intense blues. The color almost calmed him down immediately.

"I don't feel that way at all." The smaller man replied with an adoring smile on his face as he combed his fingers through the man's hair gently. "It's okay to be a little bit broken, Harry." He added, making sure that they held stares until he mumbled that they should get going since it was going to be a bit of a walk.

>>>>

Louis made sure to make Harry feel included as he spoke to his friends from the opposite side of the table. He had even sat down next to the curly haired man since he knew that he would get nervous in public settings.

Especially after he almost got caught by the police for being a serial killer.

"So, let's talk about something serious." Louis started as he glanced around the table, noticing how all the eyes were focused on him. He absolutely loved the attention but the one pair of faded red eyes were making his insides go wild. "How do you guys feel about there being another season of Supernatural?"

The table erupted in grunts.

Harry almost chuckled at the reaction from the married couple across from him. He leant back into his seat as he took a gulp from his glass of water, watching in amusement as they ranted to the blue eyed man he had an affinity for.

He had decided to go with water instead of an alcoholic beverage, being the only one at the table without one. Even Louis had ordered a margarita.

"I think it's time to end it. I mean, what else can they do?" Niall groaned, rolling his eyes as Zayn turned in his seat to gawk at his husband. His thick eyebrows were furrowed as his plump lips were spread in shock.

"How dare you! That show is the best thing on television. Besides, they can't just leave it on that cliffhanger like that." The warlock retorted, huffing as he turned back in his seat to taking a drink of his whiskey.

Louis shook his head at his friends, "That's exactly why they left the latest season on a cliffhanger. To bring the audience back in because they knew they were losing them." He sassily remarked. His gaze went towards the curly haired man who was only watching the interaction, not being apart of it.

He nudged him lightly with his knee, causing Harry's attention to change from the bickering married couple to him. "Yes?" He hummed, raising his eyebrows.

"Join the conversation." The small man pleaded, biting on his lip as he watched the man roll his eyes playfully. He may have had a few sips of his drink but he was already beginning to feel tipsy and he was suddenly remembering what he missed so much about Harry.

It was his lips. Because they always looked so juicy and ready to be bitten.

He was basically asking to be sexually attacked. And not in the bad way.

"I haven't seen the show." Harry admitted, leaning closer to him so that he could hear the man better.

Louis almost moaned as he felt the heat from the taller man's body radiate towards him as he moved in closer. His face literally inches from his while his shoulder pressed into his. The smell of the man's cologne and aftershave was so enticing that there was no chance the small man was standing up to do anything for at least a good ten minutes.

He was almost overwhelmed by the scent. He almost just wanted to press his face against Harry's so that he would rather be smelling his strawberry lip balm that he knew he still used from the red tint on his lips.

The men at the bar had always bullied him because of his choice for lip balm, telling him that he was trying to be a woman with his tinted balm and sweet smelling colognes.

"Oh, gosh. We should change the topic." Niall gushed, attracting their attention as he knocked on the table lightly. "I'm sure Harry has heard about enough when it comes to anything supernatural." He said with an apologetic smile on his face as he made eye contact with the man.

Harry blushed lightly as he looked down at the table, shaking his head because he was damn right.

"Lou, we haven't told you but Niall knows everything." Zayn announced, gazing around the table to examine the reactions from everyone.

The chestnut haired man raised his eyebrows at that. "Wow, Nialler. You finally know what's been going on? When did this happen?" He questioned, squinting his eyes at his friend who laughed.

"Before we conducted the master plan to kidnap you; about a week ago." The blonde stated, nodding his head as he looked up at the ceiling in thought as he tried to recall the actual day.

Louis glanced over at Harry once again to see him staring off into space in another direction, causing him to nudge him once again. He waited until the man was looking at him until he casually slid his drink over to him.

"Drink some. Take the edge off a bit." He muttered, motioning with his chin as he offered.

Harry clenched his jaw because he didn't accept drinks from other people. Especially not after what happened. But he trusted Louis, so without a second of hesitation, he took the fruity drink and had about two large swigs.

Now, at this very moment. The act of drinking alcohol felt like a completely different experience than while on his curse. Harry still believed that he was cursed, but it was what happened next that changed his mind.

As he swallowed, his face contorted in discomfort as he tasted the sour liquid that slid down his throat, leaving a trail of fire. He felt like his throat was extremely dry, making him cough several times.

"Are you okay?" Louis chuckled, patting the man's back as he coughed into his fist. "I swear you took one drink and just started dying."

"I don't know why I did that." Harry mumbled in disbelief as he rubbed his chest. "Maybe your drink is bad or something. I have never had a drink like that."

"I think this is another good example of how you're turning human again." The smaller man replied, catching the attention of Zayn who suddenly paused speaking to his husband to look at the man who he had cursed.

"Is Harry turning human again?" He asked, leaning forward as he inspected him with his eyes since he was sitting across from the man. "Is he breaking the curse in the same way you did?" His gasped, feeling a heavy dose of curiosity.

"Well, I noticed the other day that his eyes were turning green again." Louis explained to the table, his hand going rub the curly haired man's back as he awkwardly sat in his seat. "Then he told me that he wasn't feeling his urges as frequently, and now my theory is proved because he just drank alcohol and had a cough attack." He concluded.

"Harry, that's great." Niall chirped, a cheerful smile spread on his face as everyone else at the table congratulated him. "How do you think it happened?"

"I'm thinking something traumatic happened and snapped his psyche back into his human form. The curse just continues to fade as the days go on." Zayn analyzed, nodding his head as he looked at the man in astonishment.

He could see the lively features in the man's facial features as he made eye contact with him. The blush in his cheeks, the bit of green that was expanding in his eyes, his cheeks becoming full, and his dark eye circles fading away. He was becoming a regular twenty four year old.

"Nothing is more traumatic than your lover killing for you." Zayn noted, glancing between both Louis and Harry who shyly looked at one another. "You saved his life, Louis. Our lives actually."

"He's done the same for me." The small man shrugged, sending Harry a sweet smile before rubbing at his own stomach. "Now, who do I have to kill for some food?" He asked as he looked around the busy restaurant for their waitress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13M 346K 40
My thoughts you can't decode.. Sequel : Escape Route.
4.2K 120 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
179K 5.1K 28
Louis Tomlinson is a Dangerous person. He faught all his life, he suffered, he was hurt... People behind him trying to kill his soul. He never had Pe...
7.3K 848 13
@iamlegallyniallswife asked me to write a sequel to Superheroes from Niall's point of view, trying to date when you can read people's minds. Here it...