The Unexpected Nanny

Galing kay JeniRaeD

Story is published on Amazon (kindle and paperback) Smashwords, and more! When Antonio Russo's wife was dying... Higit pa

Authors Note
Cast
A/N
1- The news
2- The Decision
3- Introducing Sadie
4- The run in
5- Out of control
October 2020 Breast Cancer awareness SPECIAL!
6-Tension all around
7- Family time
8- Reality hits
9- Her best interest
10- Away from home
11- Time is near
12- Birthday to remember
13- Fly high
14- Saying goodbye
15- Saving a life
16- Heated passion
17- We need to talk
18- The talk
19- Uninvited guest
20- Talking to Ethan
21- The date
22- Confession
23- Finding the journal
24- Harlow's love
25- Moving on
26- Honoring Harlow
27- A gift for Antonio
28- Antonio's love
29- The guests
30- Surprise!
31- Sadie vs. Giorgia
32- Visiting Harlow
34- Mystery woman
35- Explanation
36- Truth will set you free
37- Feeling the love
38- Making decisions
39-Love of a lifetime
40- Love all around
41- Epilogue
42-Bonus Chapter
Additional Cast
Authors Note
Perfect Tribute to Harlow
Update 😁😁😉😉
Heads up

33- Birthday surprise

60.9K 2.9K 825
Galing kay JeniRaeD

"Momma, there is someone on the phone for you." Isabella says handing her the phone.

"Who is it?" she asked, as she carried the laundry basket down the steps.

Isabella shrugged her shoulders "I don't know, some girl."

Sadie set the basket down, and took the phone from Isabella.

"Hello?" she asked. She then got quiet, her face turned pale and dropped the phone. She stood there stiff, after hearing who was on the other end of the phone.

She slowly sat down on the step, and picked up her phone, making sure the phone was hung up. She held her phone in her hand and leaned against the railing.

"Momma are you OK?"

"I'm fine, if you happen to answer the phone again, and you recognize the voice, just hang up OK?" she tells her in a shaky voice.

"OK." Isabella says, looking confused.

Sadie picked up the laundry basket and continued taking it downstairs. She stood in front of the washing machine still shaking and still upset about the person who just called her. She hadn't heard that voice in twelve years, and never thought that she would ever hear that voice again.

She walked back upstairs to make lunch for the girls, and Giorgia walked into the kitchen noticing that Sadie looked extremely pale.

"Sadie, why don't you go lay down, you look as white as a ghost, are you sure you're feeling alright?" Giorgia asked, looking concerned.

"I'm fine, thanks." she says quietly, grabbing a couple cans of ravioli out of the cupboard.

Giorgia walked up to her taking the cans of ravioli out her hands, and set them down on the counter. "Please... go lay down, I'll make the girls their lunch, you look like you're ready to faint."

"Thanks, you really don't have to do that, I'm fine... really." Sadie says, with a tired look.

"Well, you need all the rest that you can get, and don't forget that Antonio is taking you out for dinner tonight." she says, smiling "By the way, Happy Birthday."

"Thank you, you don't happen to know where he is taking me do you? With this big stomach of mine, I have no clue if I even have anything to wear."

"He never said, he just asked if we could watch the girls tonight, that way he could take you out for your birthday. So how old are you today? Nobody ever told us, how old you even were."

"Twenty-seven." she says, laying her head down on the arm of the couch, covering her eyes with her arm. "Knowing Antonio, I'm guessing that it'll be someplace fancy. You wouldn't mind watching the girls, so I can go shopping, would you?"

Giorgia walked into Antonio's office, and grabbed a package that Antonio had given to her, she wasn't sure when to give it to Sadie, but she figured that now would be a good time. She walked over to Sadie, handing her a box. "Here, Antonio asked me to give this to you." she smiled.

Sadie sat back up, taking the box from Giorgia. "What is this?"

"Just open it, you'll see." Giorgia grinned. She walked back into the kitchen to stir the ravioli, while keeping her eye on Sadie, and wanting to see her reaction after she opened the box.

Sadie opened the box, and pulled out a beautiful knee length mulberry colored laced dress, as well as diamond earrings, and a necklace. She then noticed a card inside, and opened it. Antonio wrote her a little note inside, and smiled while reading it:

Happy Birthday Gorgeous, be ready by five o'clock. Love you! See you soon... Antonio.

Sadie smiled as she held out the dress, and couldn't wait to try it on. Giorgia set the girls food on the table, and called for the girls to come and eat. She walked over to Sadie, looking at the dress. "He does have good taste." she smiled "Go ahead dear, go take your time and get ready, this is your day."

"Maybe I might go soak in the tub, it might be what I need."

Sadie went upstairs and took bubble bath, she closed her eyes and relaxed, while lying in the tub for a while, the voice she heard earlier came back to her, thinking back to the day that she wanted to forget. She knew she wasn't supposed to get herself all stressed out, and talked herself into calming down.

The water finally got cold, and decided to exit the tub, she tried on the dress, and was thrilled that it fit perfectly. It also made her look and feel like a sexy pregnant woman.

She put on her makeup, giving herself the smoky eyed look, that brought out her blue colored eyes, added blush to the cheeks and put on a dark shade of lipstick. She finished her look, by adding some bouncy curls to the ends of her hair.

She walked downstairs to show off the dress he bought her, wondering what Giorgia thought of it. Her mouth dropped when Sadie walked up to her, posing. "How does it look?" Sadie nervously asked, unsure if she really wanted Giorgia's opinion.

"I love it, and I know Antonio will like it on you too." Giorgia says, placing her hand on her stomach. "It shows off your beautiful growing belly." she smiled. Her eyes then widened, and giggled. "Ooof! I felt them kick." Giorgia said excitedly.

Sadie laughed "They're so active, they kept me up all night last night."

"They will do that!"

Antonio walked in the door, excited about the night that he had planned. He noticed Sadie in the dress, and smiled as he walked up to her, giving her big passionate kiss. "Happy Birthday, my love." he mumbled into her mouth.

She pulled back and giggled when she saw lipstick left on Antonio's lips. "Thank you." she smiled, wiping the lipstick off his lips.

"For you." he says, handing her a big bouquet of flowers.

"Awe, thank you... they're beautiful." She felt like she was getting the royal treatment, and it was only her birthday. Something that she hadn't been big on in years.

"I'm going to clean up quick, our ride should be here shortly."

Sadie noticed that the girls were acting strange and goofy, and kept hanging on her, begging to come with. "Oh, I don't know. This is something that your dad planned, that would be up to him." she tells them.

"Not tonight girls." Antonio said to them, when he overheard them talking while he walked down the stairs.

"Ok." they both said bummed.

Antonio and Sadie left for their dinner date, on the way to their destination Antonio couldn't stop looking at Sadie, his smile was different, and it was making her heart melt. Her stomach felt like it was full of butterflies, and kept tickling her insides. "What's with your smile?" Sadie asked.

"Let's just say that I'm the happiest man on earth right now." he says in a deep low voice, as he curled his finger under her chin.

"Why is that?"

"Because I have a hot date tonight with the hottest woman alive, and she's pregnant with my children." he says, leaning forward to kiss her.

"We have a lot of time before our reservation, what do you say I start off with the appetizer first?" he says, grinning.

"Appetizer?"

He groaned, and quickly laid her down, making her giggle. She looked over to see if the driver could see them and noticed that he was blocked by a wall, and couldn't see what they were up to. She turned back to Antonio, and pressed her lips to his.

Their lips were moving in perfect sync and with urgency. His hand slid up her dress, and let out an excited groan when he felt that she was wearing no panties. "I love when you do that." he groaned softly. He grabbed the remote and turned on music, wanting to muffle the sounds that were about to happen between the two of them.

He softly started kissing the side of her face, and slowly kissed down to her neck, sucking on the soft spot by her ear, and making her nipples hard as a rock. He felt her nipples harden against him, and unzipped the back of her dress, sliding the top down to suck and nibble on her nipples.

He moved down and slid up the bottom of her dress, placing his mouth over her pussy. Her back arched, and a moan escaped her mouth, when she felt him softly licking her clit. He began thrusting his tongue deeply inside her, causing her to arch her back again, and moaning even louder. Her moan was loud, and felt embarrassed that the driver could hear her, and tightly covered her mouth.

He licked two of his fingers, and thrusted them inside her as he circled her clit with his tongue. While reaching her peak, her body started to jerk and shake, and continued to pleasure her until her orgasm hit. Taking his fingers out, he thrusted his tongue back inside to taste the sweet juices, that she was releasing, her breathing hitched and began yelling out his name "Antonio!"

"Ti amo tanto." he said to her in a sexy voice.

Her head lifted, and looked at him confused "What did you even say?"

"I said, I love you so much." he smiled.

She giggled and smiled. "That was extremely sexy, and I love you too."

He pulled her dress down after satisfying her and sat back up, helping her up. "Now I need to clean up, I'm a little wet down there." she said softly.

He looked around the back of the limo and found a towel, he wiped his face and then handed it to her. "Our appetizer was served, how was it?" he happily asked.

"It was wonderful." she blushed. "Why are you blushing?" he laughed, caressing her cheek.

"I just hope he didn't hear me; I was pretty loud." she says, turning her head away from him.

"He can't hear us with the wall up, plus the music was on." They pulled up to the restaurant, and helped her out of the car. Before they walked into the restaurant, he pulled her in for a kiss.

"Hungry?" he asked her.

"Hungry for what?" she joked, with a smile.

"Wait for later, I've got a great night planned for you." he groaned. He placed his hand on the small of her back, and walked her inside.

Sadie's eyes got wide as she looked around when they walked inside. "WOW, this place is beautiful." she said, surprised.

She was admiring the chandelier in the center of the building, and loved how you could see the lights of the city from wherever you sat. The building had a very romantic ambiance, with candles on the center of the tables, along with music softly playing in the background.

The hostess walked them to their table, sitting them next to the window. "You didn't have to bring me somewhere this fancy." she whispered to him.

"Yes I did." he smiled, while looking at his menu.

She felt like a princess at the moment, she never had anyone take her out to anyplace that was so fancy, never had anyone treat her the way he does, and never felt the love from anyone that he has shown her. She looked over the menu, and couldn't decide on what she wanted.

"What are you having?" he asked.

"I don't know, I can't decide."

"Order whatever you want, it's your birthday, and I want this night to be a memorable one."

The waitress came back after a little bit to take their order, and looked at Sadie. "What can I get for you?"

"I'll have the filet mignon, medium rare with bearnaise sauce, and asparagus, no starch." she tells her.

"And I'll have the prime rib, rare with the roasted vegetables, and baked potato with sour cream." he says, handing her the menus.

When the waitress left, Antonio reached across the table grabbing a hold of her hands, and smiled. They talked while waiting for their food, and he couldn't help but stare at her. His heart kept fluttering, and the feelings that she made him on the inside, were strong. Had they been alone, he would've taken her right there on the table, and make her feel like she was in another world.

"You look absolutely gorgeous tonight, and I mean gorgeous."

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." she said happily, with a grin. "And thank you for the dress, diamond earrings, and the necklace. That was too much just for my birthday, but I do appreciate it."

"Anytime, and I'll continue to buy you things, I like seeing you happy..."

"Please, you don't have to do that. I'm already happy, you make me happy, and just being with you makes me happy." she smiled.

He smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. You make me happy as well, and I love you so much, that at times it feels like my heart is going to burst from my chest, just from it growing so big... You know a week ago, when I went to visit Harlow?"

"Yes, what about that?" She nodded her head, curious as to what he had to say about that night. It still bothered her that he never called to let her know where he was, and had her worried for hours.

"I've been thinking about that night all week. It was wrong of me to not call you and let you know where I was, but I do want you to know that it was for a good reason, and I hope you'll forgive me for that. When I was talking to Harlow, I told her that I was very much in love with you, and I thanked her for her blessing to be with you. I pretty much poured my heart out to her, about you..."

The servers interrupted Antonio, wanting to place their plates on the table. He pulled his hands back allowing them to place their food in front of them. "Looks and smells great." Antonio said wide eyed, while looking at his plate.

Sadie kept looking at Antonio while they were eating, she felt that he was acting a little nervous, and could feel his hands trembling while he was holding her hands. She was trying to figure out what he was up to until he caught her looking at him. "How's your food?" he asked.

"It's really good, you got quiet there for a bit, and you seem a little nervous, what's on your mind?" she asked.

He looked around and wiped his mouth with the napkin. "Well... there is something on my mind, I was going to wait to talk about it, until after dinner but-..."

"Hello Sadie, it's been a very long time, hasn't it?" A woman standing next to Sadie says, interrupting Antonio.

"." Antonio blurted out frustrated.

Sadie's fork dropped out of her hand when she heard the voice next to her, she turned her head and looked, hoping that it wasn't who she thought it was.

As Sadie turned her head and looked at the woman standing next to her, her face turned pale and passed out, causing Antonio to rush to her side...

Worried about Sadie, Antonio yelled out for help and turned to look at the woman. "Who the hell are you?"

(Dannazione, stavo per chiederti di sposarmi= "Damn, I was going to ask you to marry me.")

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

117K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
134K 8.8K 37
Prequel to The Unexpected Nanny Antonio leaves Italy for the United States, not only to further his career but to find someone to share his life with...
114K 8.6K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...
289K 4.5K 7
A very heartwarming, romantic story with lots of humor. Never say miracles never happen because they can... After breaking up and leaving her boyfrie...