Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

1.6K 48 2
By factitiousbyproxy

The Plan

- KAIA -

After 30mins I asked permission to Miss. Mercado to go to the bathroon telling her that I am having an upset stomach today and she automatically granted my favor.

I am now standing infront of the bathroom door filled with nervousness and anxiety and longing, mixed feelings again.

'' this will be the our first meeting after three long years, I mean days and I am feeling so so..... I'm freaking out '' I mumbled to myself.

With my now cold and trembling hands I slowly open the door and noticed that skylar was not here yet, so I took the opportunity to think. I am pacing back and forth when suddenly the door clicked open and someone locked it.

I turned around and saw skylar already running towards my direction. She abruptly clung herself to me and I did the same. We huggged each other so tight.

'' I missed you so much!!! '' she murmured against my neck.

'' I missed you too love '' I told her cupping her cheeks.

I leaned forward and kissed her longingly. Her lips moves with mine as our tongue battle with each other, pinning her to the bathroom wall.

'' I love you sky '' I said while kissing.

My kiss went down to her neck and leave wet kisses there but she cupped my cheeks again and forced me to look into her eyes.

'' I love you too baby '' she told and bring our lips together and stop.

'' Though I want to make love with you this very time, you know  that we can't right? ''

I gulped and nodded.

'' I know, and baby are you okay huh? '' I asked worriedly while doing an inspection.

'' I am now  because I already saw you '' she smiled and kissed the tip of my nose going down to my lips.

'' but wait love where's the men in black? ''

'' huh? '' she looks confused.

'' your bodyguards, all the students here called them men in black '' I explained and she softly laughed.

'' oh them? well Matty took care of them. I asked him a favor to give us time to see each other, so he asked the two to have a serious conversation with him ''

'' Matteo is here? ''

'' yes love '' she holds my hands.

'' and he knows? '' she nodded.

'' don't worry Lucas and Matty are my allies '' she laughed '' they don't care if I'm  having a relationship with you ''

'' really? well that's good to hear atleast my mind can be at peace everytime you're home '' I smiled at her intertwinning our fingers.

'' love you need to go back, the men in black might be here in any minute '' she told laughing again with the silliness of the term.

'' okay, I love you love and let's talk again '' I told her and kissed her once more but the kiss went deeper as she encircle her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her until we both gasping for air.

'' let's fix this before they caught you making out with me '' she spoke fixing my uniform.

She again hold my hand and kissed it.

'' I love you so much baby, please hold on and don't leave me '' she told huskily teary eyed.

'' hey hey '' I cupped her cheeks '' who told you that I will leave you, it's not an option to me. I'm always here for you remember that okay? '' she nodded.

'' go now and go back to our class. I'll be there after a moment '' she pushed me going out the door.

'' I love you '' I mouthed her as she mouthed the same back.

- SKYLAR -

The class ends and  I am now here in the library finishing my paper works. It's a good timing because there are only few numbers of students inside meaning there's only few pair of eyes that were looking at me.

I told bruno and marcus to just stay outside which they granted, maybe they finally thought that I can't do anything here at the library so there will be no harm if they leave me alone for a while.

I stood up to look for the book I needed. I walked towards the last shelves when someone grabbed my hand and forcibly makes me sit on the chair.

'' what's this all about? '' I asked confused to my 3 bestfriends, keana, anastasia, and kaia sitting in one table.

'' cousin you don't have to pretend what you're going through '' keana told making my forehead to furrow.

'' I....I don't want to talk about it and please don't meddle with this. I don't want you to --- ''

'' bestie '' hermonie called sadly as she walked up to me.

'' I'm sorry '' she mumbled and started to cry making my heart to ache.

I open my arms to her and she engulfed herself in followed by mel and jana who are also crying.

'' Don't cry '' I told them holding my own tears.

'' I'm sorry to what I've told you and for slapping you ''

'' WHAT YOU SLAPPED SKY??? ''  keana exclaimed pissed, tilting up her eyebrow.

'' you little mouse no one ever hurt my cousin, you're going to pay for this. '' she added as she moved her feet forward but Anastasia hold her arm and pulled her back to sit.

'' You bitch! '' she spat towards anastasia.

'' stop it bitch we're not here to fight we are here as one for skylar remember? '' anastasia told calmly.

wow that's new!

'' fine '' keana hissed yet still eyeing hermonie.

'' Kea stop it now please actually I already received 2 more from dad so it's no big deal '' I told half smiling but the look in their eyes was telling me differently.

Kaia holds my hand like telling me that she's sorry that she was not there for me.

'' uncle did it? ''

I nodded '' he's mad that's why he did it ''

'' well then, we really need to go to our plan '' keana added.

'' Plan? '' I copied

'' yes we're going to abduct you tomorrow ''

'' what?? are you crazy you don't know my dad, this is not a good idea guys ''

'' that's why we have to do this because I know how uncle thinks'' keana answered leaning a little forward from her sitting position.

'' but you don't know the story keana '' I told her feeling frustrated as I bit my lower lip.

'' I did, lucas told me and he asked me a favor to be with you this time ''

'' so h...he told you also about... ''

'' you and adrienne? '' she patched earning the exchange glances between the remaining members of the team.

'' we know '' anastasia butt in.

I looked at Anastasia and she just smiled.

'' don't worry sky it's normal, I've been there trust me ''

'' w..wait I think I'm becoming dizzy here '' I told and jana hugged me from behind.

'' S don't worry we're now here for you. I know we've been hard on you the last time but it's just because you didn't try us to listen ''

'' I know I'm sorry '' I looked at her.

'' but Skyie when did you know that you are ahm you know, knowing that you and Aidan were together for so long '' anastasia asked curiously her hands clasped on top of the table.

'' I didn't know the exact thing what happened to me, I just feel the moment I saw kaia ---- '' I paused when they all looked at me with all their faces asking me like who's kaia??

'' kaia? '' keana querry.

'' Okay kaia is adrienne, her real name was kaia adrienne sage '' all nodded in understanding.

'' the time I met her something has changed in me. At first I didn't know what that is but as time went by my feelings for her grew and my love for aidan becomes less then it just happened I fell inlove with her '' I told sheepishly and kaia beside me who still holding my hand was blushing.

cute! if we're not in this kind of situation I already kissed this girl.

'' ahmm I see so you're a fluid '' anastasia told

'' fluid? '' mel asked raising her eyebrow.

'' fluid means she can just go with the flow, like what she had for Aidan, she fell inlove with him and that was a true feeling but when she met adrienne she felt attracted too. She can be into both guys and girls - anyways love has no gender '' keana answered instead of anastasia who introduced to us the word fluid.

'' you know what keana you are really a scene stealer! '' anastasia spat bitterly, giving my cousin an angry squint.

'' so??? '' keana answered and what we all just did was to face palmed for what the two were fighting for.

'' guys stop we don't have time '' a manly voice arise from behind.

'' Matty??? ''

'' baby '' and he kissed me in the cheek.

'' what are you doing here? and where's the two? ''

'' I told them to buy something for us, so don't worry about them, let's go with the plan. ''

'' what? '' I asked

'' he's the master mind S '' mel told holding matty's arm.

oh oh! mel and matty? hmmm

'' skyie you need to go and free yourself, tomorrow after class you should go with keana okay ''

'' but matty? ''

'' trust us. Lucas and I knew dad very well and he's planning something for you to get back with Aidan. I know what you feel for adrienne is real ''

and he glanced to my girlfriend who are worriedly listening to the plan but not saying a thing.

'' so we can't just let dad to locked you in in your room. I know this is hard but me and lucas will be at your side always. We love you so much baby and we can't bear to watch you suffering ''

'' adrienne '' he transferred to kaia '' please take care of our princess and stay with her. I'll entrust her to you so please ''

'' You don't have to tell it to me matteo but thank you for accepting me/us '' kaia smiled.

'' how can I not accept you, in addition to the fact that you are really stunningly beautiful --- ouch! ''  matty winced in pain when I pinched his side.

'' matty she's off limit, she's mine already '' I told smiling wickedly.

'' god now you're hurting your lovable brother huh, you're becoming possessive baby but I don't blame you your girlfriend is hot with lots of fans around the world drooling over her, so yes you must guard her strictly '' he softly laughed still rubbing his painful side and messing up my hair afterwards.

'' Matty!!!!! ''

'' sorry baby '' and he return to serious mode again.

'' so tomorrow will be fine to execute the plan alright! '' my brother said as he extend his hand at the center table followed by mel, jana, hermonie, anastasia, keana, kaia and me to close the.......

'' OPERATION SKYLAR'S ABDUCTION ''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 195 39
Reid and Mallory fit together like two jigsaw pieces, until Reid gets into a car crash that costs him their relationship. ...
2.3K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
121K 5.8K 31
[COMPLETED] I won't be another straight man's secret. It's hard to plan the perfect wedding for your best friend when you can't keep your eyes off th...
1.5K 79 27
Rating: 16+ Includes: Language Use of substances Partial nudity Partial violence Mention of sensitive information: Eg: [Rape, suicide, etc] ...