Cheating my Boyfriend with my...

By factitiousbyproxy

SKYLAR AEVERY PRINCETON - With glamorous beauty and brain, being kind and Innocent and having a big heart f... More

CHAPTER ONE
Yohoo Guys
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CAST of CHARACTERS
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
Yayay Guys
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Hello There!
Meeting Them!
CHAPTER TWELVE
Those who out there!
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
Hey Guys
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
To my dear readers
Hello Guys
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
Oh Oh
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHATER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
Heads Up!
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
hello
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
oooppss
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
Glimpse of our Wedding and Our new Beginning
THE END
Hey!

CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

1.5K 38 1
By factitiousbyproxy

Men in Black

- MEL -

'' hey have you seen S? '' I worriedly asked jana who are sitting on the bench browsing her phone.

'' No and I am worried like you as well, she didn't attend the class for 3 days now, do you think her family knew it already? '' she told nervously as I sat beside her.

'' I hope not, we all know what will going to happen to her if uncle learned about all this ''

'' Mel I tried to contact her but it seems like her phone gone turned off ''

'' I know because I tried too. I'm just hoping that she's safe ''

'' oh oh ''

'' what??? '' jana asked confused, she followed the direction of my eyes and she got the same reaction like mine.

At the gate there were 3 black cars that parked. The guy infront got outside and walked fast paced to open the backseat door and there we saw Skylar going out.

She's wearing a sunglasses and looks like she's in big trouble wearing that kind of look on her face. She was about to walk inside the gate but someone called her again to get inside the car. Then after a moment she walked out and continue to walk leaving her two guards behind.

I follow my eyes to where she was heading and noticed that the other students are also looking at her.

'' I think something's up '' I said to jana

'' I've got the vibe too '' she answered with a shaky voice.

- HERMONIE -

I am walking alone the hallway searching for Jana and Mel to ask about Skylar who has been absent for 3 days now and I am feeling so worried about her.

I know that I became rude and mean to her but I still love her and I do care for her. I've got my own reason why I did what I did.

'' hey have you seen earlier, Skylar is back and she got body guards, do you think her family received a death threat?? '' I've heard from another student as I walked past them.

Skylar is here and with bodyguards?

I continue to slowly walked forward with my head down and my books infront of me. I eavesdropped other students who are also talking about Skylar with Men in black as they described the bodyguards.

so it's true she's here. I need to find Mel and Jana.

There are still 30 mins left before our class will start so I ran fast looking for my two other bestfriends and....

thud!

I bumped with Skylar.

She looked at me. I mean I know she's looking at me even she's wearing a black sunglasses while the men in black picked up my books that dropped on the solid floor.

'' thank you '' I told to one of them as they gave it to me.

I looked back to skylar who are like a statue standing infront of me. I was about to say a word but one of the men in black stepped one forward and say something to her.

'' Ms Skylar we need to go now, your uncle is waiting for you '' and he stepped back.

She nodded.

She glanced at me and say '' I'm sorry for bumping on you '' then she walked past me.

I turned my head to follow her direction until she's gone.

'' hey what are you looking at? '' someone tapped on my shoulder.

I tilt my head to the side and saw Anastasia looking where my gaze was fixed a second ago. Her body was behind mine and her face was on top of my shoulder.

I felt a sudden rush of blood up to my head when she tilt her head to my side making our faces almost kissing.

'' a...ahm ''

she smiled and pout her lips making her cute.

what did I just say cute??? no no no.

I pushed her face away from me and composed myself.

'' why? '' she asked

'' what why? ''

'' why you pushed my face hermonie with the letter H? '' she pout.

'' ofcourse you make me uncomfortable!!! '' I answered nervously.

'' really? that's great ! '' she exclaimed happily and me like huh? but I've decided to ignore her last comment and luckily she let go of it as well.

'' anyway hermonie have you seen Skylar? ''

hearing her name hit my chest making me deeply sad and I didn't realize that I was just staring blankly until she snapped her finger infront of me.

'' hey, have you heard what I just asked?? ''
I fast-blinked my eyes and pulled myself back to reality.

'' I hate you hermonie. I am talking here and you're not even listening '' she told a little pissed.

'' huh? '' that's all I could respond, my mind was thinking about my bestfriend - skylar.

'' fine I leave you now, I'll look for skylar myself hmp!!! '' and she stomped off her feet away from me.

- SKYLAR -

My dad locked me up inside my room and no one can enter except for Ana and ofcourse my brother Lucas who stayed with me for almost everyday.

He ordered me also to not attend school for a week but I told him that would be too much for me and I need to finish my paperworks that will be submitted this week and he agreed to my plea, so instead of 5 days I've gone missing for 3 days only.

Thinking of everything, my mind drift to only one person - kaia. I know my girlfriend will be gone crazy about my absence, so I borrowed Lucas phone to call her.

And I was right she was so worried about me and if not for Keana that she have called lastly to ask about me, she almost gone here in to our house and might done crazy things that might be added to hasten the fire that was about to burn me alive.

ouch!

I told her everything starting from my bestfriends and to my family, that they already knew about me about us. That dad locked me inside my room without means of communication. I warned her also to take care of herself and don't trust anybody surrounding her.

And now it's time to go back to school the thing is I need to have a chaperone/bodyguards, that's my father's deal for me to get back to my daily routine. The car halt infront of the gate and Marcus my bodyguard opened the door for me.

Wearing my sunglasses I walked out from the car and was about to go in when dad called me again.

'' Sky come in here for a moment ''

'' yes dad? '' I answered as I went back inside the car.

'' don't forget what we've discussed okay. Don't ruin my trust this time skylar? ''

I nodded '' yes dad '' and I kissed his cheek.

When I got out I walked fast paced ignoring all the eyes that was looking at me. Marcus and Bruno are following me behind, they were the one that my dad hired to monitor my every moves and report back to him.

My heart was thumping erratically going to my uncle's office when suddenly I bumped to hermonie causing for her books to drop onto the floor.

We looked at each other and tears was starting to build up in my eyes, luckily I was wearing my sunglasses to hide it including my pain temporarily.

Bruno picked up the books and gave it back to hermonie who said thank you to him. She open her mouth to say something but Marcus told me that we need to be hurry because uncle is waiting for us, so I told hermonie that I was sorry for bumping her and left.

We went to Uncle who is the president of the school and talk about something important. Other than my family no one knows about the scandal I was in. My dad have great connections so he can easily block and stop all the negative talks about me or against my family.

After we finished our conversation I go directly to my scheduled class where my 3 bestfriends, kaia, Aidan, Keana and Anastasia were there.

So yeah All the casts are present.

- KAIA -

I am waiting impatiently inside the classroom. I know Skylar is here and I couldn't wait to see her. Her 3 bestfriends who are sitting behind me were not talking even to each other, maybe they are feeling anxious and worried as well. But I need to talk to them to help skylar to clear things out.

Aidan came in wearing an abstract face - meaning I can't distinguished what kind of mood he's having today. I know that they broke up but what I didn't know what was happen after that.

'' Adrienne '' someone called me and I looked up - it's Anastasia and keana who are both standing infront of me.

'' have you talked to skyie? '' they asked me in unison lifting their eyebrows at me.

'' N...no '' I answered them feeling confused to their weird acting.

'' I'm just worried about her. I tried to call her last day and last night but there's nothing from the other line '' keana said crossed arm.

'' oh so you are worried huh? '' hermonie butt in.

Keana raised her eyebrow once more and say.

'' yes ofcourse atleast me even I'm not her bestfriend anymore I feel so genuinely worried and I do care for my cousin's well being not like the others out there who made her feel so bad and cry the last day ''

Hermonie was taken aback about what keana spit out and crossed her arm, she pursed her lips thin and stared at keana's eyes.

'' yes? want to say something little mouse? '' keana exclaimed again making hermonie's face to become red.

They stayed like that - like they are having a staring contest while jana and mel who are sitting besides hermonie were just shaking their heads, and that moment Skylar walked inside the room.

The men in black stayed outside still guarding her, poor skylar. The class body stared at skylar who are now not wearing her sunglasses yet not making eye contacts to anybody.

She's walking towards my direction when Aidan hold her arm and put her to a halt.

'' let go of me '' she said weakly

'' we need to talk '' and he stood up.

Skylar's other hand hold onto Aidan's and pulled it off from her arm.

'' we just did '' and she took the seat beside me.

My heart was beating so loud and I think I am suffocating. For 3 days without her presence was like hell for me and now that she's here I think I'm still in there.

'' Skyie what happened? '' keana asked leaning forward .

'' I can't talk now kea, I'm sorry '' she told not looking at her and just stuffing out her notebook from her bag.

'' okay '' keana answered.

Anastasia lifted Skylar's face and kissed her on the cheek then moved to her ear as she whispered something.

'' I missed you Skyie and whatever that is I'm going to hel ----- ''

but before anastasia complete her sentence the two body guards came in and hold anastasia's arm earning the attention of everybody.

'' the fuck dude, can't I just tell my friend that I missed her? '' she told with sarcasm

'' I'm sorry miss but you can't just talk that easy to Miss Skylar. ''

'' why??? does her family received a death threat? '' keana said eyeing the two guards.

'' Miss keana we beg you pardon, but we can't give you the details '' the other one with brown hair told as he faced keana

'' god what kind of schemes would be this one? you know what, ahm what's your name? ''

'' bruno ''

''marcus ''

the two answered simultaneously

'' okay the two of you. I take skylar from her. She's safe and won't be harm, just tell uncle that you are not needed anymore ''

'' I'm sorry but we can't let you do that '' the bruno guy told rigidly.

'' bruno and marcus you can go out. I will not do anything okay. I'm inside the classroom so please and if dad called tell him that I'm safe from making another scandal '' Skylar exclaimed smiling wickedly and caring less even other's heard what she have said.

The men in black went outside and Skylar remained silent not talking to anybody. Keana and Anastasia get back to their seats and Aidan keep on glancing to skylar and me I couldn't help myself to stare at her.

Miss Mercado came in and started the class eventually until someone used the paging system.

Ms. Skylar Princeton please come to the president office now.

After that all eyes was on Skylar again. I've heard how mel blurted out the fuck word and jana's growl from behind.

'' what now? '' I heard her murmured as she write something on a piece of paper and gave it to me underneath the desk before she excused herself and went outside.

I opened the crumpled paper and read it.

meet me at the bathroom after 30mins.

- SKYLAR -

I hate the feeling that everyone's eyes was on me, it makes me uncomfortable but I can't blame them who will not stare at me I have two bodyguards who are following me behind wherever I go.

another skylar's movie scene, tsk!

After I heard the paging system I wrote a note for kaia to meet me at the bathroom after 30mins. I know for sure that this talk will not exceed more than this time.

I walked towards my uncle's office and opened the door.

'' yes uncle? '' and my eyes got wide to the only person I've saw inside.

'' hi baby!!! ''

'' Matty??? '' I exclaimed happily.

'' how are you huh? '' he aked hugging me so tight.

'' I'm not good '' I whispered to his ear.

I want to ask him what he's doing here but instantly changed my mind because I don't really care and I'm glad he's here. I want my matty to be with me this darkest moment of my life as well as lucas.

'' I know '' he told shortly and waved my bodyguards to go outside that they easily granted.

'' I've heard everything from lucas, actually I was about to fly back that very night but I was still in the middle of the project we're doing, so I finished it in two days so I can be here with you '' he said still hugging me.

'' you knew? '' I asked weakly.

'' everything my princess '' he caressed my hair and kissed the top of my head.

'' and if you want to ask me like what you did to lucas I am telling you now. I'm not mad nor ashamed about what you did and who you've chose to love '' he pulled me out from the hug.

My eyes started to water but Matty kissed my eyes instantly stopping me from continuing my drama.

'' I already kissed your eyes so you must not cry, remember we always do that to each other when we were still kids '' he smiled.

'' I know '' I smiled back hugging him again.

'' thank you matty, you and lucas was a real blessing to me. I love you ''

'' Tsk! no worries whatever happens we're here for you and I know mom will understand you as well ''

'' I hope so ''

'' don't just put your faith in hope. It will come true in no time and I'm sorry about dad but don't worry I'll help you to whatever you want to do ''

'' thank you '' I mumbled against his hard chest.

'' so do you really love her? '' he asked

'' I do matty '' he smiled and answered '' so I think our baby is not a baby anymore because now she's fighting for her love '' and he cupped my cheeks.

'' I know that Adrienne is a real beauty '' he added teasing me.

'' Matty!!! '' I blushed.

'' have you two kissed already? '' he teased again making me blush more.

Instead of answering him I just pout my lips and he chuckle.

'' well I think I can have a very pretty niece in the future. The face of adrienne and skylar ''

'' Matty!!!!! '' I called pinching his side.

'' what? '' he asked laughing.

'' it's too early to say that '' I answered laughing with him.

'' come here '' he told and hug me again.

'' I'm glad I made you laugh '' he added.

'' and I'm glad you're here '' I smiled and hugged him tightly.

'' Matty '' I called

'' yes? ''

'' can I ask you a favor? '' I looked at him earnestly.

'' sure whatever that is ''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 363 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
71.4K 2.6K 62
"Why are you acting so weird?" "Well, you're kind of naked." I say matter-of-factly. "Nothing you haven't seen before." Sky says casually. I feel a...
15K 683 48
When Zora, Naya's long-term best friend and crush, starts showing an interest in her twin brother, Avi, she's forced to face her biggest fear. She wi...