Doudil40: Unexpected Love

By Saku321

✵Chapters✵ [✓: Done / ✗: Not Done/In Progress] Chapter 1 ~ ✓ Chapter 2 ~ ✓ Chapter 3 ~ ✓ Chapter 4 ~ ✓ Chapte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 [Christmas Special]
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
NEW STORIES!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Maybe Do Parts Of Brittney.. HELP!
Might be busy D:
Brittney's New Life [Chap.1]
Brittney's New Life [Chap.2]
Brittney's New Life [Chap.3]
Chapter 13
THANK YOU :D
Brittney's New Life [Chap.4]
EXTRA 1 [1/2]: Sakuya's New Dad
EXTRA 1 [2/2]: Sakuya's New Dad
Liking My Story?
QUESTION TIME!
Update? And QUESTION TIME! 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 [1/3]
Chapter 15 [2/3]
Chapter 15 [3/3]
Chapter 16
QUESTION TIME! 3
EXTRA 2 [1/2]: #SSUNKIPZ
EXTRA 2 [2/2]: #SSUNKIPZ
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A Little Update? and Questions for YOU!
QUESTION TIME! 4 & Questions for YOU! 2
My Private Moments/Secrets/Facts [REVEALED]
Chapter 19 [1/2]
Chapter 19 [2/2]
QUESTION TIME! 5 & Questions for YOU! 3
Chapter 20 [Halloween Special!]
Lox Family Member List [For EXTRA 4]
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EXTRA 3 [1/3]: Jose and Sakuya's Date..
EXTRA 3 [2/3]: Jose and Sakuya's Date..
EXTRA 3 [3/3]: Jose and Sakuya's Date..
Author N./Update & QUESTIONS FOR YOU! 4
Chapter 23 [1/2]
Chapter 23 [2/2]
Info & Ask Anyone!
EXTRA 4 [1/3]: Lox Family Visit?
EXTRA 4 [2/3]: Lox Family Visit?
EXTRA 4 [3/3]: Lox Family Visit?
Chapter 24 [DARE (1)]
Chapter 25 [DARE (2)]
UPDATE/Confession..?
Chapter 26 [1/2]
Chapter 26 [2/2]
Chapter 27 [1/2]
Chapter 27 [2/2]
Chapter 28 [1/3]
Chapter 28 [2/3]
Chapter 28 [3/3]
New Story For 50+ Followers! & Help? O^O
Chapter 29 [1/2]
Chapter 29 [2/2]
Chapter 30 [1/2]
Chapter 30 [2/2]
A/N [Explaining]
Opinions?
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 [1/2]
Chapter 33 [2/2]
EXTRA 5 [1/3]: Melon Bros, Melon Lovers
EXTRA 5 [2/3]: Melon Bros, Melon Lovers
EXTRA 5 [3/3]: Melon Bros, Melon Lovers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 [1/4]
Chapter 35 [2/4]
Chapter 35 [3/4]
Chapter 35 [4/4]
A/N
10 to 1 Challenge

Chapter 10 [Valentine's Special]

1.5K 25 35
By Saku321

~Bodil's POV~

After so many months of dating Double, Valentine has arrived!

I thought through some plans for him and I.

Then again, I feel like doing trolls to him too, but I shouldn't.

I went to the ice cream shop with Team Crafted and some other friends.

Double was at home, cleaning the house a bit. Just like a mother.

"Bodil!" Bashur yells in my ear.

"OW! Какво, по дяволите?!" I swear in Bulgarian, rubbing my ear. (Translation: What the fuck?!)

"Since you're dating Double, he needs flowers, chocolates and I mean REAL fast!" Bashur jumps up and down, stupidly.

We all just stare. He finally stop and just sits down back in his seat.

"Anyways. What about you guys? What's your guys' plans for Valentine?" I question them and they just rub the back of their heads nervously.

"Well, I'm going on dinner date with Sky. Then, go on Omegle and meet some fans." Deadlox explains his plans.

Sky hugs him and kisses his cheek, making him blush. We all giggled.

"What about you SSundee?" I point at Ian and he just has derp eyes.

Husky just grabs Ian close in his arms. (SSunKips anyone? XD) 

"I guess I'm not getting an answer, ANYWAYS!"

Everyone finishes talking about their plans and now, it's my turn. "What's your plans Bodil?"

~Double's POV~

I was excited about Valentine! Yet, I feel nervous.

Bodil and I haven't really did show our love in public. H

e had plans for this Valentine, but not me.. I came up with something and went to store to get it.

~At the store~

I look through some games and see if I can try to find the one that Bodil wanted.

I get the game, putting it in my bag, and moving onto the flowers.

So many flowers and all are beautiful. What should I choose?

"Double?" I look to my side and saw Ashley standing there, looking like she gave me a mean glare in the face.

I try to calm down as I go to Ashley.

"I thought you were still in jail," I scoffed, bit mad at her still from the incident.

"I'm guessing you're still mad about what happened months ago," Ashley looks away, looking ashamed, but still looking like she's giving me the death stare.

"What do you think?" I scoffed, looking away, taking the flowers and walking away.

Until I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"Look. I'm sorry about that incident. Can you at least tell me if Martin is okay?"

Feeling like punching her, I resisted and grabs her off.

"Yes. He's fine, but I don't think you can make him better since you abused his sister. So leave the problem and move on."

I walk away with flowers in hand. I went to cash register and pays for the presents. 

I kind of feel like Christmas all over again.

~Bodil's POV~

I told the others my plans for Double and they went saying 'Aww..'

"God dang. Now, that's a lover boy Bodil right there," Sky teased and I just throw my shades at him.

I grab it back and just continue eatting my ice cream. Though, the others stay silent.

"Why are you guys all silent all of a sudden?" I just stare at them and they look at each other.

"Well, you need to be neat for your date," Deadlox points at me. I look down and I wasn't really in much fancy clothes today. "SO! Let's get you ready!"

Deadlox and Sky grabs my hands and runs to the mall near by.

"WHOA WHOA! HEY! NOT TOO FAST!" I yelled since I tripping a little on the way.

~At the mall~

"Tell me when you're gonna grab my hands and RUN!!" I complained, bit mad.

Deadlox and Sky just laughs. I sigh and just facepalm. "Let's just get this over with."

We walk to each shop and finally arrive to the most fancy shop in the mall.

We get in and we decided some clothes and finally arrived to the perfect one.

I pay for it and I went back to my house, while Deadlox and Sky go back to the others.

I saw that Double wasn't home. Lefted I guess. 

"Hey Martin!" I turn around, once I lock the door. Ashley.. "Miss me?"

I just stay silent, making fists. "Why are you back..? Didn't you remember what I said..?"

"But Martin.. I just want to say I want another chance with you.. Please.." Ashley sobbed.

"I'm sorry, but I found someone else.. Move on.." I grab her, taking her outside.

I close the door and I actually felt calm now. I sigh and went to my room and try on the new suit.

I can tell you, it was damn fancy. I hear the door openned and I took off the suit and hides it.

Though, I didn't have time to put on my normal clothes, so Double walks in and stares awkwardly.

"Uh.." Double frozed, blushing bright red. I was only in my boxers, nothing more.

"It's not what it looks like?" I said nervously, rubbing the back of my head.

~Double's POV~

I hid the presents under the couch so Bodil wouldn't know.

I saw that his shoes was here, so I guess he came home. I went to his room and walked in stunning action. I blushed bright red as I see Bodil, only in boxers.

I cover my face with a pillow after then, embarassed.

"S-Sorry!" Bodil apologize, putting his normal clothes back on. I just stands there, blushing. He pats my head like a dog. "It's okay. No need to hide your blush."

Bodil gets the pillow and throws it back onto the bed.

He kisses me on the lips and I kiss back.

We stop and went to the couch. 

Oh yea! 

"Hey. Bodil? I have a present for you."

Bodil looks at me, concerned about the presents.

I take the presents and flowers out of the couch and gives it to him.

He blushes and grabs the presents. "Dang.. THANK YOU!"

Bodil jumps onto me, hugging me tightly. I smile and hugs him back.

He then goes to his room and gets dress. He comes out and he was stunningly fancy.

I had another suit that's fancy too, but THAT is more fancy than mine.

"Get into your fancy clothes, lazy boy," Bodil teases and I just laugh.

I go to my room and gets into my fancy clothes. "Alright! Ready to go?"

"To go where- WHOA!" I get cut off once Bodil just grabs me into the car.

He drives to some fancy Bulgarian restaurant. We go in with hands intertwined.

People were staring at us awkwardly, but we just ignore it and sit in our seats.

Bodil calls the waiter and speaks Bulgarian him the orders.

"Want some pasta?" Bodil askes and I nod in response.

As the waiter gets the food, Bodil kisses me, making people stare in awe.

I blush, but kisses him back.

We stop and continue the night. We all just laugh all long and talk all night.

Once we're done, we go home and heard some yelling inside.

"Huh?" I got confused. What's with the yelling? I then heard a yelling for Bodil and me.

I bust in and Ashley was beating up Brittney.

Bodil gets mad and grabs Ashley out of the way, holding Brittney in his arms.

"What the hell Ashley?! I knew it! I just knew I can't trust you still!!"

~Bodil's POV~

I hold Brittney arms. I couldn't believe that Ashley does this and it was on purpose this time.

I see that Double grabbing her and slapping her.

He drops her and grabs the phone, calling the police. Police comes and takes her away.

"I should have stay here for Brittney. I'm sorry I got you into this mess, Double.." I felt ashamed.

I know it wasn't him that got injured, but I felt like getting him into this mess, may make him feel crazy.

"No. It's okay. It isn't your fault," Double smiles, wrapping arms around Brittney and I.

We all hug and we pinkie promised that we'll always be keeping each other safe, forever.

Confession Note: OKAY! I LIED! IT'S NOT FINISHED! I thought if I leave Shipping stories aside a bit, I wouldn't be much fangirling BUT NOPE! Since reading the comments, I feel bad that I didn't continued, SO HERE IT IS! Thank you for a lot of readers, but I don't think it's the best of stories. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for any mistakes. See ya! ^.^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 3.8K 19
(Just making some revisions, sorry everyone if this story moves around on my profile!) Akaashi has a dark secret. One that could end not just his re...
1.8M 52.4K 81
"Don't... Don't do that again you dumbass... " "I love you too Katsuki " Child hood friends that were seperated for 10 years of their life. But ones...
6.3K 135 24
Welcome to the world of Y/N & Doyoung! This isn't exactly a relay cam from one day to the next but takes place across multiple different days, though...
64.8K 1.9K 41
𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚... 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫...