Chapter 5

~Double's POV~

Did I feel a kiss on my forehead last night? Whatever.

I flicker my eyes open to see that it was 10:14. 

I sniff the air a bit and smelled some pancakes. 

I look over to the table next to the bed and saw a plate of pancakes next to Bodil's phone.

I felt like drooling from seeing the pancakes, so I just took it and eat it quickly.

"Well, try to eat slowly. You're gonna choke if you eat fast," said someone, hearing a creak sound from the door opening, making me jump a bit.

"Ah! Brittney! You almost scared the heck out of me," I sighed of relief.

Brittney comes in, holding a little cute MC Bodil doll.

I smiled and she smiles back like I'm her brother too.

She comes over to me and jumps onto the bed with me, tickling me a lot.

"Huh? Haha! That's so adorable!" said Bodil, popping his head from under the bed.

"Ah!" I yelled, falling to the ground, hitting my head, which hurt even worse.

I hold my head. A hand was held out and I grab it, Bodil helping me up.

"You okay Double?" asked Brittney.

I nodded and just lay on the bed.

"Sorry. Man, that's the second time," said Bodil.

"It's alright. I guess I just need to get use to it," I responded.

Brittney hugs me, thankful that I was safe. I patted her head, making her calm down.

"Anyways. Brittney, don't you have school today?" asked Bodil.

Brittney snap and grab her backpack from the living room and in time, the bus arrived.

She waves bye to us and Bodil waves back. He comes back into the room I'm in, and sit near me.

"What do you want to do today?" asked Bodil.

"I don't know. Also, I was meaning to ask something to you," I said.

Bodil tilts his head, concerned of what I wanted to ask.

"What happened to your parents? I've been wondering. I know how Brittney is being taken cared of, but shouldn't your parents take care of her?"

"Um.. Well," mumbled Bodil, cutting off. "T-They.. They died in a c-car accident."

Bodil puts his face in his hands, sobbing. I sit up from the bed and hug him.

"Hey. Don't worry. It's in the past. Sorry about asking," I whispered, Bodil blushing a bit.

"It's okay. Wanna go play Minecraft a bit?" asked Bodil, smiling bright.

Though, I can't see his eyes.. I wonder why he wears it. "Also."

Pointing a finger up, poking at the shades.

"Can I at least see how your eyes looks like? Please?" I asked, making a puppy face. Bodil laughs.

"Okay. Fine. But, don't tell anybody else," answered Bodil.

I nodded and does that weird Pinkie promise thing.

Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

He takes off his shades and his eyes were beautiful!

The eyes were golden-like color and the sunlight makes it sparkle.

I blushed after seeing those eyes. Bodil puts them back on, making me want to see it again.

"They're so beautiful than I thought," I responded.

"R-Really? Well, some people say it's ugly," answered Bodil.

I did an unimpressive face and swears that whoever says his eyes were ugly, I would punch them in the face.

After all of those little events, we went to the kitchen and play some Minecraft on our computers and recording.

Okay! I hope you enjoyed! Sorry if I done any mistakes. Anyways. See ya! ^.^