N A N I ? I'm In Naruto? [Dis...

By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

(Naruto Various x Reader) With one night, (admittedly fraught with bad decisions) you find yourself in a plac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
smth for u
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
One-Shot: Yandere! King! Madara x Reader
Q&A Time Boys
1000 Heart Special
Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 34

Chapter 14

7.5K 320 522
By GRAHHHHHHHGHH

{salty af right now gotta say. Re-writing this was not fun.}

You had watched Naruto until he passed out, and you had fallen asleep as well. You woke up, most definitely not in the spot you had passed out in. You look around questioningly, searching for answers. He found the curiosity in your eyes to be adorable, and he was fully enjoying himself just watching you.

That is, until you tried to leave the area. A large snake appears, blocking your path, and you gawk at it. "it's so CUTE!" You call out, hugging the snake as it hisses, very confused. You were petting the big snake, seeing as it was oddly docile.

You play around with it and it poofs away, saddening you. "Aw, it was a summoning!" You pout, crossing your arms and thinking. You were focusing on where you were, so he didn't have any trouble getting in front of you. 

"Did... did you move me?" You stare, confused. Why him?

He smirks, a telling expression.
"I see." You respond. You hum, about to turn on your heel, getting cut off by the sound of someone running at you. Looking back at the snakelike man, you see he is now twice as close, and still running. 

You jump back, whispering, "Shit, shit, shit!" As he follows. Having to jump through trees backwards was not fun, only being able to use your ears and just plain luck.

It evidently ran out, seeing as you managed to towel yourself over a branch, groaning. You slip off of the branch, Orochimaru grabbing your wrist to prevent you from falling any farther. Still reeling, you are unable to stop him from pulling you closer.

When you finally recover, he had you in his admittedly tight grip. His hands were on your wrists, and his smirk was on full blast. You had a couple of escape routes, but most of them required use of your hands.

His eyes widen as you're about to get away by trying to use seals one-handed. Hearing his raspy chuckles, you tense. "Curse mark, or no curse mark? Hmm. This is difficult."

You slightly shift in his arms, as you say, "Uh, no curse mark please? I don't want a devil hickey. Quick, Another reason! You won't be able to enjoy the chase, or the satisfaction of having your opponent break instead of forcing them to act."

You praise yourself for the idea, but curse yourself for giving it to him.

"Hmm. Valid points. But one last thing." He fucking licks you, and then gives you the snake you were playing with, but smaller. Why the fuck would he lick you, though?

You sense Naruto's chakra, also sensing another boy's chakra. You walk up to the two, casually smiling and stroking the snake that was around your neck.

"Ah, hello there mister, nice to meet you." You put out your hand, waiting for a response.

He shakes your hand before asking, "Can you not tell him? I want it to surprising when he finds out." You nod, and you begin to walk over to Naruto, cleaning him off while talking with him. "Why do you have that snake around your neck?"
"It was around, and it was docile. And it's really fucking cute." You say, petting the snake as it licks your chin. 

"I'm naming him Marco."

Naruto looks at you weirdly, but shrugs it off. You turn to Haku, asking, "Do you need help with picking herbs?" "Ah, yes. That would help. Pick the white fluffy ones." He says softly, before realizing something.

You were the one that Zabuza described. He had seemed so attached to you, but... well, it was more of an obsession than anything. The way he spoke of you was like you were his. Like you were in his arms. It only got worse when he felt your chakra and murdered everyone around him, and then when he saw you. You had gotten away and you were able to get out quickly, before he could catch you. Zabuza ripped through the rest of them, a crazed look in his eye, but realized you were long gone. Haku made sure to stay away for awhile after applying bandages, to let him cool off. Zabuza had managed to not notice the amount of cuts he had gotten.

You smile at Haku, asking, "Everything okay dude?" Haku snaps out of his memories, smiling at you and nodding. You get closer to him, asking, "Is Zabuza doing well? I saw him get cut before I was able to leave."

Haku stands there, shocked, as he asks you quietly, "How did you know?" You smile, simply saying, "I do what I do and I know what I know." Haku smiles worriedly, "He has been talking about you a lot, and doesn't seem to want to let the thought of you go."

"Shit. I was hoping he would have stopped by now."

"I don't think he will anytime soon." Haku sighs, a bit disgruntled. He couldn't tell Zabuza of your meeting. 

You sigh, putting your hands behind your head. "Well I guess I was hoping for too much." You mumble.

Naruto walks up with a huge bundle of herbs, dropping them into the basket beforehand asking you two, "Hey, what are you guys talking about?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just different herbs and flowers and their uses." Naruto shrugs, sitting down next to you two. You pull him into a side hug, and smile down at him, saying, "I love you ya big dope."

He smiles brightly back at you, while Haku looks at you two softly. He walks away, but you stand up and pull him into a hug, asking him, "Can you tell Zabuza to be more careful? I don't want him to get too hurt." Haku nods, walking off.
He turns to Naruto, revealing, "By the way, I'm a guy." Naruto screams, freaking out as Sasuke walks up. "Did you two forget about breakfast? Tch. Don't be such idiots."

"I was just trying to find Naruto again." You defend, walking in front of Sasuke. Marco watches with careful eyes, coiling around your neck as he looks at the raven haired boy. 

"Trying to find him, again? Did you get lost?"

"Something like that." 
He looks at you like you're stupid.

Sasuke joins you in the front, and looks at Marco questioningly. "Where'd you get the snake?"

"Woods. He was friendly, and cute." 

Marco hisses at the Uchiha, looking like he is about to strike. "Calm down Marco, he is a friend, not food." You say, stroking his smooth scales as you smile. Marco hisses softly again, cuddling into your neck as Sasuke looks at him, confused.
You walk on ahead, and see the house, running up to it. You slam open the door, yelling, "WHAT IS UP MY DUDES" You got smacked by Sasuke, and you responded to the smack by saying, "I'm honestly surprised you could reach my head." You got smacked again, Sasuke actually speaking. 

"You shouldn't be that surprised. You're not that tall."

You indignantly scoff, a bit hurt. You were still like seven or eight inches taller that him, but still. That stung.

Sasuke just looks at you weirdly while you put your hand over your chest dramatically. "Ooh, right in my cold, dead heart."

Marco hisses in a way that sounds like laughter, and you completely forget about what was happening, running to the table and eating your share before running out the door. Or you would have, had Kakashi not stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Training."

"And the snake?"

"Ask Naruto or Sasuke."

"Where were you last night?"

"I was training."

"Where were the explosions?"

"I was training genjutsu."

He reluctantly lets you pass, staring at your back as you walk into the brush again. 

You look at Marco, and softly set him on the ground, smiling. You're going to be training your taijutsu, so you don't want him to be hurt. You say, "Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

About 1000 clones appear, and you get into a stance. "Come at me." You say, a smirk appearing on your face. Hundreds of poofs fill the area with smoke, as you move around at a speed not recognizable to the plant man.

"Wait, is that... no, that can't be right." Black Zetsu mumbles, observing you.

You finish off the last few, sweating and grinning as the black and white man in the tree watched on, impressed. You turned to the tree, bowing sarcastically as Zetsu fully popped out of the tree. "Enjoy the show?"

"It was very... entertaining." Zetsu said, walking over to you. You sit down and pat the ground next to you, saying, "I know you aren't one for fighting, so. Wanna talk?"

"Sure. Why not."
Black Zetsu is still trying to figure out if you were them.

You smile at him, watching him sit down next to you. "So, I hear that you can make your own jutsu on the spot. Is it true?"

"Want an example?" Zetsu nods, and backs away to around where Marco was. Zetsu glances down at the snake, thinking, 'Orochimaru, eh?' He looks back up at you, watching as you think of an idea.

You turn back to him, an excitable grin on your face as you look at the tree he came out of. Pointing both your palms at the tree, you call out, "Youtube Comment Section Style: Flame war!"

About 25 fireballs come out of your palms, and they all center around that tree, spreading out into two sections before crashing into each other with small explosions at the center of each collision. The very last fireball slams into the tree, a large explosion bursting, burning that tree to a crisp as the others fall around it. You start to laugh maniacally, raising your arms and inhaling the smoke. 

+ meanwhile, in the distance +

A large boom sounds from the forest, and Kakashi sighs, saying, "There it is." 

+ back to you, about an hour later + 

"And that's the story of how I got arrested for arson." "My favorite part was when you set that guy on fire." "Yeah, that was fun." You two talked for about four or five more hours, telling stories and jokes. You waved to Zetsu, walking off with a smile on your face and Marco around your neck.

"They were just as interesting as I hoped. And we got pretty much all of the answers we needed.

You walk in the door, yawning as you get bombarded with questions about the explosion. "Yes, that was me, I am okay, thanks for asking, I did it on a tree, and after that, I worked on taijutsu." You answer smoothly, somehow getting all of the questions answered. You walk up to the dinner table, sitting down and beginning to eat. After you had eaten you headed up the stairs, and pounced on your futon, crawling under the covers and falling asleep.

Kakashi sighs, then chuckles, remembering the times you would challenge Obito to a ramen eating contest, and then completely destroy him.

His eyes widen as he feels another presence, and he bolts up the stairs, slamming open the door. He sees a cloaked man standing over your unconscious body, and the man turns to him, a mask blocking his face, save for one glowing Sharingan.

It was the same guy from before, the guy who was in your house! You said you knew him, but did you know he was doing this?

The man jumps out of the window, and Kakashi runs to the window, ready to follow, but finds nothing but the night sky and the swaying grass. Marco's slitted eyes gleam, watching over the sleeping person and the silver haired male.

"Ohoho. How interesting." The pale man chuckles, his assistant looking over at him. "It looks like Y/N has more admirers than I thought."

Orochimaru sneers, and continues watching through the snake's eyes, thinking, 'Soon Y/N. Soon.'

Fun Fact: The edits are getting more and more minor as I go, because my writing finally began to improve around this point.

{When I first realized that over half the chapter was gone, I thought I was going to have an aneurism. I wanted to fucking die, because over a thousand words were lost. Other than that, bye.}

rewrite: not much but hey, double update

im being productive for once in my godforsaken life

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 334 44
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨! 𝘈𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥,𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰...
116K 7K 71
After dark - that's when all those bad thoughts you try to bury away come back to surface. And with no one around to help, you find yourself falling...
47.1K 1.3K 51
You finished the academy and got in a team with Hatake kakashi, your sensei. After some missions, you start to have feelings for him.